Blood is Thicker than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two continued to playfully kiss one another. I could see their tongues wriggle around one another and twist with lust. They would enjoy each other for a few minutes, much longer than Lucy and I had. Finally, their kissing had broken.

Lucy unwrapped her legs from around me and stood. Her hands slid from my neck to the sides of my torso. Mom's hands also dropped from my shoulders to under my arms. Lucy began planting multiple kisses on my chest. Her kisses then began to lower. She lifted me slightly from my sides. My mothers hands then lifted me from my lat muscles. I planted my arms on the edge of the shallow end and lifted myself up, sitting like Mom just had.

I felt Mom scoot further back, her hands pulling me down her body. My head now rested on her lap between her legs. My body was just slightly above the surface of the water, my balls just barely touching. My legs floated freely in the pool, Lucy between them. She placed her elbows on my thighs. She raised a hand and placed a finger on my tip with a grin.

Mom began running her fingers through my hair. I was still tense with anticipation. "I-..." I started.

She shushed me. "I think your big sister wants to start taking care of you right now," Mom said, putting me at ease.

"Mhmm," hummed Lucy with a nod.

She giggled and ran her finger down my shaft. She gripped the base with one hand and kissed the tip, looking me in the eyes.

Mom laughed. "Uh oh. I think you're in trouble," teased Mom.

Lucy began to plant kisses along the length of my erection. She grinned and giggled between each kiss. After a few minutes, my member was raging. With each kiss it throbbed, begging for more.

"Honey. Quit teasing your brother," ordered Mom.

Lucy giggled once more and stuck her tongue out, opening wide. She slapped the tip of my dick on her tongue a couple times, still teasing. With the final slap, she wrapped her lips around the tip and pulled away with a slurp. She then pursed her lips and a wad of spit flew out onto my erection. The wad hit the tip and slid down onto her hand. Lucy then used her hand to jerk me off, covering me with her saliva.

She spit once more and then began to suck the tip. The vacuum she created with her mouth made me shudder. Lucy continued to stroke my shaft slowly as she worked the tip with her mouth. Her technique was unbearably pleasurable. I fully succumbed to her antics, moaning, my eyes rolling.

"Good girl," my mother sang.

Suddenly, Lucy released my tip from her mouth. I looked down to see her head drop down. My testicles were hastily sucked up into her mouth. She thrashed her head side to side as she sucked on my balls. Her tongue made swirls around each of them. The suction felt so good it almost hurt as she pulled her head away, one of my testicles still in her mouth. She pulled and pulled... then released it with a loud "pop".

Her head raised, looking at me once again.

"Alright. My turn," said Mom.

Lucy pulled herself up and took my mothers place. As Mom began to tie her hair up into a bun, Lucy continued to run her fingers through my hair. I looked up to see her face.

"You're in for a wild ride. She's a pro," she said to me.

I gulped and looked back down to see Mom take her position. She rested her elbows on my thighs, just as Lucy had. However, Mom tightly grabbed my balls with one hand. The other hand also gripped the base of my dick. She began to suck the tip slowly, allowing more saliva to escape her mouth and cover my shaft. After a few moments, she started what I could have never prepared for.

Mom opened her mouth wide and slowly pushed her head down on me. I felt my dick push past her tongue and uvula and then into her throat in one smooth motion.

"Fucckkk," I moaned.

Mom had reached the base of my dick. She leaned back lightly, her face now able to be seen clearly. Her eyes were wide open. Tears began to streak down her cheeks. But she kept the whole of my dick inside her mouth.

"Now look who's teasing," Lucy said to Mom.

My mother slowly slid back up. She released my dick and jerked it with one hand. She let go of my balls and wiped her tears with her other hand.

"Gosh. He's really big," Mom replied.

"I know right".

"It's girthy too. I can barely wrap my hand around it".

"I thought you were lying".

"Hell no. Okay, now stop. You're distracting me".

The two had a normal conversation as Mom continued to jerk me off. Her eyes then looked at me. "Sorry baby," she said.

She continued to deepthroat slowly. She maintained her eye contact as she pleasured me. Every once and a while, she'd gag slightly, but she masterfully continued.

"Oh. He loves it slow like that Mom. I think he's close though," said Lucy.

Mom began to increase her speed. Her head started to bob as she throated me. The sounds of the waves were drowned out by the sound of my mother spitting and gagging as she sucked me off.

The intensity that my mother had gained made my toes curl. I put my arm behind my head, gripping Lucy's side. She continued to rub my scalp as Mom deepthroated and gagged.

"Just cum in her throat. I want to see her suck you dry," ordered Lucy.

With each bob, gag, and cough, I felt myself nearing climax. Mom's gaze hadn't faltered for a second. She was staring into my soul. Her eyes were misty and her mascara had streaked down her face. Slobber and spit glistened around her jaw, and a strand hung from her chin.

I felt myself release into my mother's throat. As I bellowed, she deepthroated once more and paused at the base. Her eyes stared into my soul as I throbbed and pumped my semen directly into her throat.

When I had finished, she slid up and released my dick from her mouth's grasp. Mom opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue with a laugh.

"Not even a drop wasted," gasped Lucy. I looked up at her. "She's such a slut," she giggled. Mom and Lucy shared a laugh and began to get out of the pool. I stood and Lucy handed me a towel.

We dried off and got directly into the shower upstairs. As the warm water fell from the ceiling, the three of us embraced lovingly, my mother and I shared a passionate kiss. After she pulled away, the three of us looked at one another.

"This is going to be the beginning of something wonderful," said Mom.