All Comments on 'Blood Moon Ch. 06'

by aaddicted

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Please more and soon! I cant wait for the next chapter! This is a great story! Please more! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Goodness!

That was fucking HOT!

I am in love with this story.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time, but damn, you have such a wonderful talent. I love the relationship between Lilith and Derek, and how your words just flow so eloquently. I have been keeping track of your story (I have it bookmarked in my favorites) and check up on it every few days. Thank you for this fix. I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So worth the wait!!

Another fantastic chapter! I am totally hooked on this story and the characters. I hope things are better on the home front and please, please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES!

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! IT was way worth the wait! :)

And it came at the perfect moment to cheer me up with everything going on....

Thanks for this chapter! Love it! Can't wait for the next one. hehehe she's in heat, ooooooooo and that stupid bitch of a liar showing up at the hotel door, i wonder what she'll plan to do... Is she a vampire that Rod didn't know about? I just hear the music in the background of my head! hahahaa.

Again, i can't wait for the next chapter.

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
Amazing!

It has been such a long time... and it was well worth it. When you mentioned that stupid model at the end of the chapter... i was going to hurt you for that!! lol. But then i read on, and saw that he didnt want her... thank god! Awwww i hope she gets pregnant when she is now in heat...and omg... just thinking of all the sex they are going to have.... lol.. i cant wait for your next chapter!!! Please hurry

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
Wow

That was hot and SO worth the wait! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Aw jings

Thon Scots accent is the worst thing since a spoke tae a wifie frae Edinburgh. The writting however is terrific. Remember lassie When storms tak the light frae yer life keep a beautiful place inside yersel and force yer face towards it we are what we think, but we thankfully can change what we think.

fiery_Mfiery_Malmost 16 years ago
First,

I'd like to say I'm so sorry for your loss and the hard time you've had to go through.

Second, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was to find this chapter! I always find the love/hate relationships to be really sexy and the Lillith/Roderick relationship is just that. I cannot wait for all the in heat fest! Hahaha. Keep up the great work!!

pookertspookertsalmost 16 years ago
Oh the suspense!!!!

Oh man...this was well worth the wait, you're writing is amazing....can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

I usually don't leave comments, but I just want to say that I really like this story.

One question--do you read Jane Austen? Elizabeth Knightly? Did you combine Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Knightly from Emma?

aaddictedaaddictedalmost 16 years agoAuthor
To Anon below

LOL. Actually in the next chapter, that will be explained. Elizabeth's a secret Jane Austen fan. Thank you everyone for your comments! And any help with Scottish accents would be GREATLY appreciated. Just send me an email through the personal feedback link. Thanks so much everyone!

-AA

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
Will this be a book?

I Love The story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will there be more I hope so.!!! I think I even liked it better then the Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer maybe that is because its more adult. I will be checking a lot for more. I am also sorry to here about your trouble and I hope ever thing is better.

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
Unbelivable

How can Lilith be so forgiving of Roderick? She is almost-mated and everyone but not entirely. I should admire her for the ability but it seems so... irritating. Your story is unvelivabley great too, I'll be looking forward to the next attachment.

sexy_southern_galsexy_southern_galover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Wow... usually when i read stories i get bored when they're this long but OMG I LOVED THIS! PLEASE WRITE MORE!! Please! The characters are amazing and the jumble of emotions in them is well written and awesomely developed. Lillith at this point i think isnt really forgiving, but more being tolerant before she decides either to bust her mate in the chops or strangle the bimbo walking in on what was a good moment. Ohhhh i soooooooooooo cant wait for more. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!!

More, please! More, more, more!!

VioletLittleVioletLittleover 15 years ago
we miss you

we miss you here, hope everything is going ok or better with family and jobs and the amount of personal down time to process. hope to hear from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, please.

We want more.

MatedforlifeMatedforlifeabout 15 years ago
More Please!

Loved it, but you cant leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more

pleeeeeeaze write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holly Shitttt This Is one Lovely Story

Wow ..this is the best story i've read ..and still ...

you put me to curiosity state ...and make me want to read it on and on and on ..

please write more..the soonest the better ...oh just cant wait for the next story ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
........still waiting...........

if there was a percent higher than 100 you would get it. well I've been checking the stories but it seems that you haven't written anything in a long while, so i guess that's the end of Blood Moon and the rest of your stories then? well i hope its only a long break, i would absolutely love to read the rest of the story.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
I just

re-read all the chapters again. Please post the next chapter asap. I know this isnt the last chapter.... i know you are about to post something (hopefully very soon). I cant wait. I have missed your writings so much :)

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This story is just blowin my mind. I just love it to bits.... Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous