Blood of a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the attention away from my vagina, I realised she still had her finger in my rectum, only a lot deeper than before. She glanced up at me with a smile, letting me know she wasn't finished. I managed a smile back as her finger worked my back passage. The pleasure she brought me back there overrode my initial feelings of disgust.

To my amazement she managed to get me off solely with anal play. I had never thought it possible, but yet again I never thought most of tonight's experiences were possible.

"Oh God," I shuddered, not usually one to take His name in vain.

My body started to feel like I couldn't take it for much longer. I glanced down at her as she opened her mouth. Surely I was mistaken, but I was sure her eye teeth were elongating. The light must surely be playing tricks on me.

With her finger still working its' magic inside me, her mouth lowered one last time.

I shuddered as she found my clitoris, kissing then licking. I moaned again, not sure how much more I could take.

Then a nibble, then she had my bud between her teeth, pulling slightly. I once again gripped the sheets, feeling that this was going to be intense.

Her nibbling grew more intense, then I felt pin pricks near my clit. I went to heaven. My body bucked uncontrollably, my head about to burst. My body was on fire as her mouth clamped on me she sucked at me. What was she doing to me?

It was all too much for me and I must have fainted.

I awoke to find daylight coming through the window. I found myself in my own room, alone. I felt drained, lethargic, different.

I struggled to my feet, holding onto the chest of drawers to steady myself. I glanced into Brad's room to find it still empty. But strangely I didn't give him much thought. I went to the window to find the mist still as thick as yesterday. I stood for a while, trying to get last night's details into some sort of semblance.

My body shivered at the erotic thoughts of Lucinda's affection, and my hands folded across my chest, gripping my upper arms. Then they moved slightly, touching my tits, rubbing my nipples. This had never felt as good as it did now.

I sensed something had awoken inside me. I felt like a woman now, but also something more. I had been at the window throughout, and I felt my skin tingle uncomfortably. Despite the mist, I could feel the sun's heat hitting me. I moved into the shade, feeling better instantly.

I went to find Lucinda and ran into Davis.

"Hello Miss."

"Oh, hello Davis. Is Lucinda around?"

"Oh, you're young man, Brad, wanted to go home. Lucinda went with him to show him the way. She should return shortly."

"What. Brad's gone?" For the first time since arriving I panicked.

"Yes. Calm yourself Miss. Lady Lucinda will fill you in when she gets back."

I gathered myself, trying not to overthink things.

"Would Miss like me to run her a bath."

"Yes, that would be lovely." I replied, my panic subsiding as quickly as it arrived.

I lay soaking for over an hour, feeling more energetic as time went by. I examined my thigh to find what looked like bite marks. She had bit me! I tried to check my clit, and thought I saw the same marks. Part of me was trying to tell me what was happening, but the sensible part shot down the ideas in flames. I actually laughed at how absurd I was being.

When I dried off, I found dresses laid out for me. I found myself picking a short red one, well above my thigh. Strangely I went without underwear for the first time ever. I felt free as the air circulated around my pussy, my nipples sticking through the thin material.

It was getting dull outside when Lucinda returned.

I rushed to her. "Where did Brad go?" I asked, stopping short of hugging her.

"Patience my child," she said, her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in to kiss me, and I melted. Once again Brad became a distant memory.

She seemed to approve of my attire as I felt her hands on my arse. Davis intervened, telling us that dinner was ready. Lucinda seemed furious for being disturbed, but mellowed quickly.

She took a breath. "Thank you Davis."

Lucinda picked at her food, and strangely I wasn't that hungry either.

"Brad came to me after trying to force himself on you." Lucinda finally said.

"He was ashamed of himself, and wanted to get away from here. I told him to wait and apologise to you, but he wouldn't have it. Reluctantly I showed him the way to the nearest town."

"What about me?"

"I will take you when you want to leave." She said. "But I hope you will stay with me a bit longer."

That night, after Davis retired, Lucinda once again called me to her room. She was sitting on her bed, naked, and I stood a moment taking in her beauty. I tugged the straps of my dress, letting it fall to the floor, and I went to her.

Her breasts were full, and my hands went straight to them as I got on the bed. "Slowly little one. We have all night."

I caressed her breasts, focusing on her nipples as she kissed me. Our tongues intertwined as our lips met. A tingle came over my body instantly. She finally let me up for air and, licking my lips, I moved to kiss her left breast. Lucinda let out a moan, and I kissed and licked further, flicking her nipple. I cupped her other breast, feeling its firmness.

I had been wet in anticipation ever since she had called me, but now I was soaking. Lucinda lay back on the bed, taking me with her.

Lucinda's breasts were heaving as I continued to suck and fondle them, and only when I felt I had given them enough attention, did I venture lower.

I kissed along her firm stomach, my tongue darting into her belly button. Her hand was on my head, not guiding, just reassuring me that I was doing it right.

My hand went to her marble smooth thigh, gliding up and down. It finally settled on her arse, and I gave it a squeeze. I descended lower on my way to my target. Her pubic hair was as dark and thick as the hair on her head, and my kisses ploughed through it. In the candle light I saw her pink lips protruding, and I stopped a moment to admire them. I caught a musky aroma from her, and it increased my arousal. I wanted to bury my face in her, but heeded Lucinda's warning to take my time.

Her legs had parted as I had neared her pussy, and I went to move between them.

"No, bring your pussy up this way." She whispered.

Realising her intention, I turned my body and climbed on top of her, 69. From this position, the light gave me a far better view than before, and it was a beautiful sight. Her lips opened like a petal on a flower, and I gazed at her pink folds. I could feel her breath on my pussy, but she didn't make any move towards it.

Getting frustrated and wanting so bad to taste her, I took the initiative and brought my mouth down to her pussy lips. Like me, her cunt was already wet, and as my tongue licked along her slit, I found her taste intoxicating.

Lucinda let out another moan, and I licked again, slightly deeper this time. My hands went round behind her thighs and I gripped her firmly. Abandoning any remaining ideas of holding back, I buried my face in her warm delicious mound.

Her hands had gripped my arse, pulling my cheeks apart. I felt the now familiar touch of her finger as she explored my arsehole. I let out a groan, wanting her finger in me. My tongue went as deep as it could go, wanting her to feel what I had felt the previous night.

My tongue wasn't as long as hers, but what I lacked in length, I made up for with vigour and enthusiasm. I covered her cunt from top to bottom, my saliva mixing with her own juices. Her soft moaning meant I was doing it right, and I tried to go deeper. My hands crept round, pulling her arse cheeks apart. Her cunt juices were flowing by now, dripping over her arsehole. Rubbing those juices with my fingers, I rubbed her puckered hole. Mirroring what she was in the middle of doing to me, I applied pressure and as my finger slid inside easily. Both of us moaned as our arseholes welcomed the intrusion.

We both stopped, giving us a moment to relax, then as I felt her finger go deeper, I again copied her. I had abandoned her pussy, but now delved deep again, lapping up her secretions.

I felt my arse stretch as she added a second digit, and after the initial discomfort, I found myself enjoying the extra girth. My second slid in easily, and I wondered how many she could take back there.

My mouth found her clit, and I clamped on it. I felt Lucinda tense under me, and as I sucked on it, I heard little gasps coming from her. Her fingers continued to slowly work inside me, ass fucking me. My legs were quivering, and I felt my orgasm building.

More discomfort back there as I felt myself being stretched further. She was trying to get three in me. I started to panic slightly, but Lucinda's voice in my head calmed me.

I winced in pain, as my mouth finally let go her clit, and she had accomplished her task. I let out a groan, taking time to get used to her fingers. Once the initial pain subsided, my fingers went to work on her arse as my mouth went back to her clit.

Our moans were in rhythm to each other, with Lucinda thrusting deeper and deeper in my ass. I was hanging onto her clit for dear life by now, knowing I was close.

I could feel it building and building, but she kept me on the edge. My body was trembling, my breathing ragged, when her tongue finally lapped at my cunt. It shot me over the edge, moaning loudly as my body bucked. Lucinda joined me. I had been so concerned with my own orgasm, I hadn't realised she had been close too.

We lay in bliss for what seemed like forever, our bodies as one.

The candles had burned lower, and I grudgingly went to move. Lucinda had other plans. Like the previous night, her mouth went to my inner thigh. My body tingled in anticipation of what was to come. The pin pricks were followed by a wave of euphoria, and I clutched her legs tightly.

I remember little after that, but was faintly aware of her moving to my clit later. I awoke the next day in my own bed once again.

The sunlight felt much stronger today, and Davis came at my call and closed the curtains. He announced he had a bath prepared for me, but I was even more lifeless than the previous day.

He brought me a light snack to eat, then helped me to my bath. It was only then that I realised that I was still naked, but strangely now, I wasn't bothered.

He helped me in, and knelt to wash me. His hands were strong and firm, cleaning even my most personal bits. Not long ago I was afraid to let Brad see me unclothed, but now I lay unashamed in front of Davis.

Brad? Why had I not been worried for him?

I was taken out of my brief day-dream as I felt Davis face close to mine. He was in the middle of washing my belly and breasts, and my thoughts grew sexual. If Brad wasn't around, why not fuck Davis.

I kissed him, my hand behind his head to prevent him from moving. He tensed, but didn't move away. I felt his hand go to one of my breasts, squeezing it firmly. My hands went to his broad shoulders, pulling him towards me. His hand lowered slowly and deliberately to my cunt, and I opened my legs.

He had two fingers inside me when the door flew open.

"Davis!"

Davis flew away from me and curled up in the corner, petrified. Lucinda stood at the door, hellfire in her eyes.

"Get out. I will deal with you later." She roared.

He quickly got to his feet and skulked out past her. I could see the wrath in her, and went to say something. But the look she gave me made me keep quiet.

She slowly seemed to calm.

"You need to be careful who you try to seduce." she said.

"Lucinda, I'm sorry."

Then she softened, and laughed. "He doesn't have what you want."

"What do you mean?"

"I felt your thoughts, your desires. You wanted his cock in you. Didn't you?"

"Well, I suppose."

"Let me tell you a story. One day a man came here, the same way you did. He was lost, cold, and tired. I took him in, gave him food, shelter from the cold. A bed."

She was now kneeling at the side of my bath.

"Well, soon he moved from his bed to my bed. And it was fine for a while. But then he wanted more. He wanted to rule the roost as it were. He soon learned that there is only one Master, or Mistress if you like, in this house."

"What happened?"

Lucinda had now taken Davis place, and continued to wash me.

"He tried to take me by force when I spurned his advances. Well, I cut it off."

"What. You mean his cock?"

"I left him his balls to let him remain thinking as a man. But now he knows his place, and remains with me."

I should have been shocked at her, but my thoughts these past couple of days had changed so much.

The mist had cleared, but by now I felt no rush to leave. Little did I know that that option was quickly running out for me.

That night I went to her when commanded. Tonight she got me on all fours, and kneeling behind me, I felt her wet tongue going to my anus. Like a wanton slut, I stuck my ass out to give her easy access.

Her tongue licked and teased, then firmed. Like she had done to my pussy, I felt it enter my arsehole. How was this possible? Her tongue expanded, and I moaned as she filled me up. Her hand went to my cunt and she soon had three fingers working inside me.

I was panting already, close to my first orgasm of the night. Her tongue worked in and out, fucking my arse. I came over her fingers, pushing back onto her tongue. Her tongue felt like it was continually going deeper and deeper into me, touching my very core.

Her other hand caressed my breast, rubbing my nipple. She pulled it sharply and I let out another moan. My knees were weak, and I knew she had brought me close to my second.

As I came down, she withdrew her tongue. I groaned in disappointment, then felt the pin pricks on my arse.

"Oh, Fuck." I cried as the familiar wave hit me. My senses spun, and I must have passed out once again.

When I came too, Lucinda was up on one elbow next to me on the bed.

"Oh, that was wonderful." I managed to say.

She stroked my long brown hair, gazing into my eyes. "Such beauty. It would be a shame to lose it to the ravages of time."

Her hand caressed my cheek, then her fingers touched my lips.

"Little one, would like you to stay with me."

"I would love to." I said, wanting to be with her more than anything.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She leaned over to kiss me, our lips brushing. Then she moved down to my neck, little kisses and nibbles making my body tremble again.

"Last chance to leave." She whispered.

"I want to be with you." I said, not giving my parents any thought.

The pin pricks on my neck brought the same wonderful sensation as before, but this time I didn't black out. The euphoria just went on and on. I felt myself drowning, being sucked down into the dark inky depths.

For a brief second, part of me struggled to get back to the surface, back to full consciousness, but that struggle was in vain. I went under as I somehow I sensed my heartbeat slowing.

Instinctively I knew it was the end, but instead of fighting, I embraced the darkness and welcomed death.

I awoke in a panic, a million questions burning in my brain. A few mental pictures and soothing words from Lucinda calmed me.

More mental images, and she had explained what had happened to me, and what I had become. I accepted this at once, whether of my own accord or of Lucinda's mental power.

I could feel the sun burning overhead, despite my room being in total darkness. My room? I looked around to find myself in an unfamiliar room. There were no windows, yet my eyes quickly grew accustomed to the lack of light.

"You can feel the power of the sun, even when you are underground." Lucinda's voice said in my head. "It can't kill you, unless you remain in direct sunlight too long. It will make you ill or weak if you don't take precautions."

I drifted back to sleep as my body still felt drained.

I came awake, knowing that it was late evening. The sun was going down, so I got up. I wandered the house like a ghost, looking for Lucinda. Her mental voice was silent, and there was no sign of Davis.

I had nearly given up when I sensed something coming from beneath the house. Investigating, I found myself not far from where I had awoken.

There it was again, the clink of a chain, a moan. I came across an oak door, and peering through the bars, I found Brad.

Unbolting the door, I rushed in.

"Brad."

"Katherine. Oh, thank god." He looked very pale, and in need of a good feed.

"Oh Brad, what happened to you?"

"That woman, she's evil. She isn't human."

"Lucinda?"

"Yes. You've got to get me out of here."

"It's okay. I will help you."

I unfastened the screws of his shackles, just enough for him to pull his hands through. I helped him to his feet, but he was unsteady, and it took all of my strength.

He cuddled me and wouldn't let go. "What happened to you?" he finally asked.

"I was told you had left. I was waiting for the fog to lift."

"We have to go."

"We need to get you well first. You wouldn't last long in the forest in your condition."

"What do you suggest?" he said, panicking. "We can't stay here."

"It's getting dark. We wouldn't be able to find our way. You need to stay in here one more night."

"No, please. We need to go." He said urgently.

"Brad, listen to me. I will get you food, and we can leave first thing in the morning.

If Lucinda comes in, put your hands back in the chains to look like you are still locked."

He wasn't for it, but he finally saw sense.

I went to the kitchen and brought him as much food as I could find. He ate like four men, finally looking better once he was done. Once again he wanted to go right away, but I convinced him to wait, telling him I would return later to check on him.

It was much later in the evening when I returned to him. He looked much better now he was fed and watered.

"Brad, you are right. She is evil. I heard her say to Davis that she is going to keep you here forever."

"I told you. Look, Katherine, I'm sorry about trying to force myself on you."

"Shush, it's all right. Plus, it was partly my fault. I shouldn't have let you wait."

I stayed with him for a while, cuddling and talking.

Then my hand strayed to his cock.

"Katherine, what are you doing?"

"I thought you wanted me. What if we don't make it out? I don't want to die a virgin."

"But, it doesn't seem right."

"Brad. Fuck me."

I undid his trousers and pulled out his big cock. I licked my lips and moved my head lower. Brad seemed in shock but didn't stop me. I heard him moan as I took him in my mouth, feeling him grow as my tongue circled his shaft.

"Oh, Katherine." he moaned.

My mouth moved up and down on him, coating his cock with saliva. If he was surprised when I took him in my throat, he didn't say.

I gagged, pulling off slightly, then bottoming out again, getting used to his size.

I worked on him, sensing he was getting close.

"Oh, Katherine. Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum."

And he did, erupting in my mouth and throat. His salty seed spewed from his cock with force, nearly catching me with surprise. I gulped it down, sucking him until his cock stopped twitching.

Coming off him I smiled. "That was wonderful Brad."

"I can't believe you did that."

"And I hope there's more." I teased.

15 minutes later he was balls deep in me. I was straddling him, bouncing on his huge cock. I had winced when he entered me, my make believe hymen getting torn. Brad was good, and when his cum exploded in me, I wished things could have been different for us.

As he lay back against the wall, he looked more at ease than earlier. He now had hope that we would be okay. I leaned over to kiss him, and he held me tight.

My kisses continued over his jawline and down his neck. I almost felt sorry for him, and our old life, as my lips drew back, and my teeth sank into his neck.