Blood of a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was lost in lust as I drew the life-force from his body. He went without much of a struggle, and as his heartbeat faded, Lucinda appeared behind me.

"I will get Davis to dispose of that." She said with a smile. "We don't want him joining us, do we?"

It was dark outside, but my eyesight was keen enough to see Davis dragging Brad into the cover of the trees. He stopped, holding him up by his hair. The moonlight caught the cleaver as it swung in an arc, and Davis held up the head like a trophy.

I continued to watch, fascinated as he lit a fire and burned the torso, throwing the head on last.

Time seemed to move differently for us, and we used most of that time to explore each other's bodies. Nothing was taboo between us, doing things that would have previously shocked or sickened me.

The occasional traveller would happen by, lost and in need of shelter. We would take each of them in, but none would leave.

I wanted things to stay as they were, and for a long while they did. But slowly I felt Lucinda smothering me, domineering me, just like my parents had done.

Guarding my thoughts, I then started thinking of a time when I would be the Lady, the sole Lady, of the house.