All Comments on 'Blood of My Enemies'

by UnityMitford

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- outf*******standing

You need to write more in this persona. (laughing my ass off at the names -- a McCain:) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So far, I’ve 5-starred & Favorited all three of your stories.

I don’t know why. God knows, your psych eval would disqualify you for damn near any human contact from babysitting to trick-fucking—but I’m just going along for wherever your survivor’s abuse is taking you. You just keep working out your pain and I’ll keep picking that scab with you.

Maybe some day you can collect all of this anger in “Tales From The Trump Tower Trailer Park”. In the meantime, I’ll just forward them to my liberal friends and tell them this is what happens when Los de Abajo go off the reservation.

You’d make a helluva PhD dissertation.

Keep writing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice! More, please. Randi.

stev2244stev2244over 3 years ago

Wow, that was brutal, raw and very good. The dialogue and narration felt very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

You are too funny...jumping across genres like you do! A page turner for sure! Glad I survived the story...you do have a way of cremating your friends!

Snoopy

hjo3hjo3over 3 years ago

Thank you for another great story. Looking forward to your next submission.

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieover 3 years ago

Fine adventure story. It sounds as if the 2nd Republic could be a novel or even a series.

I appreciated your use of Mc Cain the Songbird's name.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
You sure?

You sure your not prior military, because you write it so well! Another fine story from the Second Republic. Can't wait for more. Semper Fidelis.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chalk, not chock

JP-4 is a kerosene, not AVGAS

Otherwise, a great redo of David Drake's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous