All Comments on 'Blood of the Clans Ch. 30'

by RoyceConnors

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsover 10 years agoAuthor
Very discouraging

I find the recent 1 bombing of my story to be one of the lowest things anyone can do to a person's story. Your attempts to keep it from the top lists don't make your stories better than mine. You will receive the scores that are warranted on your writing abilities, nothing more.

Taking my scores down to keep me from being noticed is a waste of time for everyone and does nothing to promote the story, or the writer. If you don't like seeing my story receiving a higher score than yours, please write a story that will receive higher marks than what you've been putting out already.

It only takes a minute to report unfair scoring and the scores are reverted back to what they should be, according to fair voting practices. If you want to have a little red H beside your story, earn it, I did.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
I wish Literotica would only allow comments and voteing by registered readers.

You are an excellent writer and your stories give me much pleasure. Thanks for each chapter you post. Looking forward to the next. Don't let the bastards get you down.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 10 years ago
not sure

what happened with the 'bombing' but ignore them. Haters gonna hate. We love your story, keep writing and forget it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous