All Comments on 'Blood of the Covenant Pt. 01'

by CryingJester

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 5 years ago
great story

hope you continue with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can tell already

Samson is gonna cause some stuff in the future. That SOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So good!!!!

More. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Much

I think this character has had to deal with to much pain in his life and he lied to is mother when he said he was not going to kill himself. Remember when he was sitting on his bed talking to one of his sisters after taking a shower and he took his foot and pushed the ROPE back under the bed. I hope I'm wrong and this character does not do this, because I found my nephew hanging in my in-laws garage. He will destroy his family, because you can never forget that picture burned into your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yeah, what he said

Awesome!!! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best stories!!!!

Oh my God this was one of the best I have read. I cannot wait to read the second part and all the parts after that. I can see that the inspiration is from a very dark and gritty place. I have been there due to circumstances in my life. Please keep up the good work love it.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Tremendous

That was one fantastic story, I really enjoyed the slow build up and storyline, I am curious about what's going on with Banri and the drinking, is it because of his feelings for the girls? I can't wait to read more.

Mindfuck81Mindfuck81almost 5 years ago
This is good

I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

I was all set to rant about Samson having become clergy, because that kind of sadism isn't easily, if ever, eliminated. But you turned it into a clever plot point, making him a sadistic clergyman. It's obvious you know something, perhaps personally, about traumatic experiences. In any case, the story resonated with me, and I really enjoyed how you developed your characters, including their banter. Look forward to more of your work. :)

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447almost 5 years ago
Adored It.

This was just breathtaking, absolutely loved it. Very powerful and a great build. The only issue I had, and it was a very very minor one, was that I had a teeny bit of trouble with the changing perspectives at times. Other than that it was an absolute home run. Can't wait for the next one and thank you for writing.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Wow !! Such a Story

Enjoyed every sentence of it. Hoping for more. Thanks

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Wowzer. I found another 6/5

Amazing. Lovely finale for this chapter.

As for the other thing. Sometimes you just have to work through something bad to really get it out of your system, or to lessen its power over you. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I hope it did for you.

Anyways, this is an amazing piece of art. Really looking forward to how they work things out.

SiodisSiodisalmost 5 years ago
Holy Hell

This is hands down the BEST story I have read on this, or any other, site yet. % stars cannot, and does not, do it just. I sincerely hope you choose to continue this amazing story!

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Hope he ends up keeping the house and living there with zoe and emily . cant wait for more

HellscradleHellscradlealmost 5 years ago
Love it

When it's 9 pages long and you're disappointed it's not longer.... can't wait for pt. 2. Absolutely amazing.

kevwiredkevwiredalmost 5 years ago
I could not stop reading!

When I open literotica it's for a hot story that will get me to cum hard from the sexual fantasy. But this....you barely had any sexual parts and I did not want the story to end! You are one hell of a captivating writer and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this this so far. Just one minor complaint.... The switching of point of view I find somewhat confusing at times as its not immediately clear who's character is speaking and sometimes it's even dropped into third person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryingJester@CryingJester
383 Followers
I really appreciate kind and/or constructive feedback so feel free to leave a comment on a story or message me directly. My stories are generally stand alone. But if you plan on reading all of them, and certain fetishes aren't an issue, I recommend reading them in the order t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES