Blood of the Covenant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe poked Emily's hand and broke her out of the thoughts. Emily raised her eyebrow. With her eyes, Zoe pointed to Banri's bulging crotch. Both of them stared hungrily with jaws dropped. Banri had also realized he had gotten a boner and was praying that Emily and Zoe hadn't noticed. Fortunately for his sanity, he wasn't aware that they had in fact seen it. And were enjoying it. He told himself that he had gotten the boner because his body didn't know that the two women clinging to him were his sisters. Adopted sisters that adore you. No. Just sisters. His body just felt the nice breasts, smelled their hair, and responded to their innocent touches. That's all. Stupid body.

Emily and Zoe's touches were not innocent. Emily made eye contact with Zoe for a second and mouthed 'Oh my God'. Zoe nodded ever so slightly and went back to staring. Would Banri notice if she 'accidentally' touched it? Or maybe she could pull his waistband down. As she was plotting, Banri shifted. Emily took the chance to imperceptibly pull at the bottom of his shirt and revealed some skin. Zoe applauded her sister for her quick thinking before returning to her inappropriate creeping. Both had an intense need to kiss down his faint happy trail and take all of what was at the end of it into their mouths.

The rest of the movie was torture for all three, and it wasn't because they had seen it so many times. Banri was doing his utter best to kill his boner by thinking of work. When that didn't work, he tried to think about how he felt when he found out Brie cheated on him. No matter what, his brain was only focused on soaking up how his sisters' bodies felt pressed against him and how nice their hair smelled. Zoe and Emily had gotten wet to the point they were worried it would be visible through their booty shorts.

Finally, the credits rolled. Banri awkwardly pulled on his boxers from inside his pockets to make his bulge less obvious, then got up. "I'm tired, guys. Been a long day. Goodnight." He rushed away before they could get up and try to hug him goodnight.

"I don't think I've ever wanted something as bad as this." Zoe said, watching him go.

"I was so close to pouncing him." Emily nodded in agreement then sighed. "I feel terrible."

"Why?"

"Because Banri trusts us and loves us like sisters. We're completely disrespecting that."

Zoe put her hand on Emily's. "I also feel terrible about it but that isn't stopping me from loving him. And wanting him. I've tried to stop it for years and I just can't." Zoe's sigh was heavy with longing.

"That's exactly how it is with me." Emily said. "And I'm trying to tell myself to not hit on him or be too flirty with how I touch him, but my body doesn't listen. I pulled his shirt up tonight without even thinking about it."

"Thank you for that by the way." Zoe chuckled. "That tease was very hot."

"It was, wasn't it?" Emily bit her lip. "He took his shirt off to show me his tattoo. He looked so smooth and strong and... fuck. He's been working out more and it's really obvious." Emily slumped back in the chair. "His tattoo only made him hotter."

"Yea." Zoe gazed off into the distance. Her mind was too preoccupied with Banri to process what she was looking at.

"I'm going to bed." Emily said after her own brain lusted after Banri for a few long, minutes.

"Me too."

"Try to keep your voice down." Emily said as they went upstairs.

"Why... Oh." Zoe blushed and giggled softly. "Well you've never heard me, right?"

"Nope. But I have a feeling you'll be more enthusiastic about it tonight." Emily grinned. "Speaking of enthusiasm... Mom is still on the phone."

"Go Mama." Zoe pumped her fist in the air before heading to her room. "Goodnight."

"Oh it will be very good."

***

Emily checked and double checked her door lock. Satisfied that she would not be barged in on, she turned the light off and got into bed. She laid down on her belly and cuddled with the long pillow Banri had gotten her. He had given it to her as a joke saying that she could hug it and pretend she had someone in bed with her instead of being pathetic and lonely. That is exactly what Emily did. She hugged it every night pretending that 'someone' was Banri. Whenever she did that she wondered if she was in love with him or was obsessing over him. But she told herself that since she hadn't pounced him or gone after his girlfriends or done anything crazy, she wasn't a psycho.

Hugging the pillow, Emily thought about their hug in the park. His arms had so easily wrapped around her and his chest was so broad it helped dwarf her even more. His body completely encompassed hers, giving her a rush of hormones that made her bite her lip to keep from moaning. Someone so big and strong asked her to keep hugging him because he needed her. That gap between expectations and reality endeared Banri even more to her, turning her on.

She pulled her panties off and then slid her fingers along the side of her pussy before moving them to her labia. Imagining that it was Banri, Emily teased herself with her fingers, barely sliding into her pussy before pulling back out to rub at her labia instead. The heel of her palm ground against her clit every time she humped it. The humping wasn't voluntary. Fantasizing about Banri being under her with his cock inside her made her do it subconsciously.

"Banri..." She moaned out softly. She dug her fingers under his back and scratched it while he wrapped his arms around her, forcing her to push her breasts into him. His cock filled her, spreading her enough to make her lips cling to it with each thrust. The pleasure was strongest in her pussy but her whole body could feel it. The throbbing heat quickly built up under the covers, their bodies becoming wet with sweat. The warmth only made their fucking more desperate. Emily's breath grew short and ragged, a moan riding out with each exhale. She needed him to take her for himself. Mark her. "Banri!" Emily came and the pleasure she had been feeling until then magnified. Her leg quivered and if she hadn't been clinging to him, her whole body would be squirming uncontrollably.

As her orgasm faded away, so did Banri. His body returned to being her pillow and his cock returned to being her fingers. Emily shoved the covers away to cool down. The air-conditioned air flowed over her naked, sweaty body and made goosebumps rise. She would be shivering soon but not yet. Right now her body was hot with a combination of satisfaction and frustration. If the fantasy could do this to her, what would the real thing to do? She'd have to settle for never finding out.

Emily hugged her pillow. It was gentler this time.

***

Zoe picked Banri up - she had told everyone that his name was Dominic - and hugged him. Why would she name her bear Dominic when Banri was the one who protected her? "I know I'm not supposed to love you like this." She said. "That it's inappropriate. Sick. And I'm sorry for it." She put the bear to the side and laid down. "I'm sorry for being such a creep." Zoe dug under her bed for a second before pulling a shoebox out. Inside it was her vibrator. "And I'm especially sorry for what I'm about to do." Zoe turned to lay on her side while rubbing the shaft of the vibrator against her pussy. "I can't help it."

She had seen Banri glance at her boobs plenty of times, but she always told herself that it didn't mean anything. Guys looked at boobs on instinct, regardless of who they belonged to. Banri looked at her breasts because they were breasts, not because they belonged to her. For this fantasy, though, his looking hadn't been instinctual. Banri wanted her. Her mind took the neutral look he had worn while catching a glimpse of her cleavage and turned it into one of lust.

Zoe knew she was hot. Long blonde hair. Blue eyes. Toned stomach. Beautiful breasts and a firm butt. The only thing that bothered her about her appearance were the dark rings around her eyes that made her look sleepy at all times. But enough people had told her that they were actually attractive for her to not be worried about them.

Knowing all that, she wished Banri would look at her and see her that way. He called her gorgeous, but it was said platonically. She wanted it with passion. She wanted him to grope her breasts roughly and fuck her from behind while growling in her ear about how sexy she was. That she turned him on so much that he didn't care that she was his sister. He needed to make her belong to him. Pound into her until she submitted. It wouldn't take long at all. Zoe was ready to give everything to him, even beg him. All he had to do was take it.

"Cum inside me..." Zoe gasped. "Banri..." Zoe pushed the vibrator deep into herself and came on it. Her body writhed freely on top of the bed as she rode her orgasm out. When she finished, Zoe put the vibrator on her nightstand and got under the covers. "Goodnight, bug." Banri the bear returned to her arms. "I love you."

***

After they broke up, Banri's mind would still wander to Brie whenever he masturbated. If he managed to keep thoughts of her at bay while stroking his cock, he would think of her in the seconds before and during his climax. Not this night. This night he thought of Zoe and Emily no matter what he did to move away from thinking of them. He tried to watch porn but he found himself fantasizing about his sisters in place of the porn stars. His sisters were better anyway.

Banri had never had problems cumming. He could pace himself and cum when it would feel the best. Tantric sex or animal fucking, Banri orgasmed when he wanted to. His cock wasn't listening to him tonight. An orgasm refused to build up unless he thought of Zoe or Emily. And when he did that, it built rapidly. He got to the edge multiple times with just a few strokes because of them and he stopped himself each time. Banri wanted to cum but he didn't want it to be because of his sisters.

He gave up on masturbating and just tried to sleep, figuring that his boner would relax while he was asleep. He drifted off quickly considering his racing thoughts. It was a dreamless rest at first, but of course his mind wouldn't leave it at that. Specifically, his libido wouldn't.

Banri and Emily were back in the park, except this time they were kissing. Her arms were around his neck and she was pressing her breasts into his chests as much as she was able. Banri had his hands on her ass. Their lips refused to part and their tongues were twisting around each other as much as it was physically possible. Suddenly Banri felt hands groping his bulge so he turned around. Zoe. Wordlessly she got on her knees and jerked his pants down. Emily was now behind him jerking him off while Zoe swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Banri tried to take control but Emily wasn't having it. She held him firmly in place while squeezing his balls. Zoe took his whole cock into her mouth whenever the mood struck her and each time Banri would gasp.

"Cum for me." Emily whispered. And he did. Half asleep, Banri came. Ropes of cum streaked across his belly, one even reaching his chest. Each spurt made him grunt with an animal desperation, his sisters' names coming out as forcefully as his jizz. After he finished and had slightly recovered, he finally registered what had just happened.

"Fuck this." He groaned as he wiped the cum off with a few tissues. "First wet dream in years and it had to be about those two." Banri got as clean as he could before laying back down. A shower would be a better option, but he was too tired. He hadn't cum this hard in... Ever. The strongest orgasm he had ever had was because of Emily and Zoe. "Fuck this." He crawled out of bed and quietly made his way to the kitchen. With the liquor cabinet open in front of him, he grabbed a random bottle. Didn't matter what he drank. He wanted to make sure he didn't have a dream when he went to bed.

***

I took a shower for longer than I usually did trying to wash away my sins. I knew it wouldn't work but the cold water brought me back to my senses whenever my mind drifted to thoughts of Zoe or Emily. Why was I still thinking of them? I had gotten aroused yesterday from their close attention and my dream had been a result of that. I wasn't necessarily attracted to either of them. Or so I thought. Constantly thinking of them in the shower made me hard despite the cold. Zoe's boobs. Emily's ass. My God Emily has the best ass I have ever seen. How had I not noticed? And Zoe. Her boobs had felt a lot bigger than I had assumed they were. They filled out whatever she wore, and it was a feat of self-control that kept every man from ogling her tits instead of maintaining eye contact.

I looked down and saw that I had begun jerking off. I stopped reluctantly and shut the shower off. Maybe if I go downstairs and interact with them, I'll go back to normal. I'd see them with their hair all messy from sleep and faces dull because they weren't fully awake.

"Good morning!" Emily said cheerfully when I came downstairs.

"Morning." I was wrong. So very wrong. Her hair was a mess, but it still framed her face perfectly and the wandering strands of hair just looked cute. Her face was dull like I expected and when I stood next to her to grab my plate, I saw that her lips were dry. Still cute as fuck. They wouldn't be dry for long if I kissed them... No!

"Banri? Banri you listening?" She waved her hand in front of me.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry." I looked at her. "What'd you say?"

"I said sorry for burning the bacon." She pointed at the bacon on our plates. "They're not too burnt but I know you don't like them like this."

"You cooked for me. That's enough to make them delicious." I took a bite and smiled to prove my point. I wasn't even trying to be sweet. Having someone cook for you, willingly and lovingly, is a heartwarming feeling.

"Thank you." Emily smiled.

Was she blushing? No right? "Where's Zoe?"

"Right here!"

I looked and saw Zoe enter the kitchen. She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top that was a little too small for her, showing off her belly anytime she moved. And sweatpants. Fucking sweatpants sitting low on her waist, just barely showing it off. There's something about a girl in casual clothes that's irresistible. I was an idiot. Obviously seeing them in the morning wouldn't kill my attraction to them. They were beautiful all the time. This just made it so much worse. "Good morning."

"Very good morning." She corrected. "Lawyer left me a voicemail. Apparently, Stephen has a criminal record. Gang related stuff when he was young."

"Holy shit." My eyes widened. "Him? Seriously? He's a scumbag but he didn't seem like the gang banger type."

"Apparently he is." Zoe shrugged. "He's still probably only gonna be charged with a misdemeanor. But the record will make things worse for him."

"The fuck you mean only a misdemeanor?" Emily clenched her jaw. "Motherfucker deserves a felony."

"He never actually beat me up. He might have during our date, but he was stopped by the cop."

"How do we know he won't beat his next girlfriend?"

"So we punish him for a crime he hasn't even committed? And possibly never will?" Zoe raised an eyebrow. "I hate the guy but that's not right. You know that."

I smiled to myself. Typical Zoe. Would make sure even shitheads got treated humanely. Emily huffed. "Fine. You're right. What does Dorian think Skinny Dick's sentence will look like?"

"Anger management classes and a few months in jail since he thought it'd be a good idea to fight the cop that arrested him. Dorian said he'll see if he can find a way to make it worse." Zoe smiled seeing me high-five Emily for giving Stephen a better name. "He'll lose his enrollment at school too."

"Well that makes me feel a little better." I said. "I need to call Beth and thank her for recommending Dorian."

"I did that before coming downstairs." Zoe said. "But we should definitely thank her again when all this gets settled."

"Yeah invite them over for dinner or something." I nodded.

"Invite who over to dinner?" Mom shuffled in. She did not look like she had slept for very long.

Zoe quickly repeated what she just told us. She smoothly plowed through Mom's protest when she said Stephen would only get a misdemeanor charge. "So yeah. Stephen is screwed."

"Nuh-uh. His name is Skinny Dick now." I said.

"Oh yea... Skinny Dick is screwed." Zoe smiled. "You gave him the perfect name, Emily. It was more like a pencil than a dick."

"What a nice thing to hear from my baby daughter's mouth." Mom pursed her lips but we could all see a faint smile. "How about we talk about something else?"

"Like what?" Emily asked.

"Uhm... Oh!" Looking at her phone apparently made a light bulb go off in her head. "It's not a fun thing at all. Your Aunt Faith called. Wants to know if we'll make it to the reunion this year."

"Not going." Emily said immediately.

"Fuck that." Zoe said. Both of their faces were deadpan.

"You guys haven't seen some of them in 10 years." I said. "Just go. Y'all have cousins you do like and get along with."

"13 years, Banri." Emily said. "And they're not just our cousins. They're yours too."

"Only some of them think that." I sighed. Most of Mom's side of the family did not like me since I was seen as the cause of her marriage breaking up. And this being the South, my heritage was an issue. You'd think a family that descended from immigrants would be accepting of other races. But nope. Logic and empathy aren't traits you find in racists. "Mom you're always going on about forgiveness, right? Forgive them and go."

"They haven't said sorry." She said. "They will never say sorry."

"They're just dumb racists, and it's towards me not you. It's only Samson you have the biggest problem with. Last I heard, he's in prison."

"Why do you sound like you don't have a problem with him?" Emily said. "After what he did -"

"He did it to me. Not you." I said, snappier than I meant to sound. "He was a dipshit teenager when he did it and I've forgiven him so that I can move the fuck on." Apparently, I hadn't because I was getting mad without being able to stop it. I was internally shouting at myself for overreacting to something so simple, but my emotions were in charge now. "How about you three do the same and spend some time with your family while you still have them around." I knew it wasn't on fire, but the scar on my chest felt like it was burning. Running cold water over it usually helped make the ghost-pain go away so I got up. Again, more forcefully than I meant to. Why was I taking my anger out on them? Fucking stop it Banri. "I'm taking another shower."

"Bug wait I didn't mean..." Emily reached for my hand, but I jerked it away.

That's one way to kill sexual tension. Talk about traumatic pasts.

Chapter 5: Pyre

Author's Note: This chapter has slurs and violent imagery involving a child. I promise that it's not sexual abuse. I've written a small summary after it that you can skip to if you wish. It will be clearly marked. I really suggest you do skip to it; you'll learn enough from the summary to get similar emotions. This part made me very sad and angry and I wrote the damn thing. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't skip it because I must let my characters tell their story. So I did.

Please just skip it. It's awful.

~13 Years Ago~

"Finally you come." Faith opened the door for her sister.

"I've been busy. You know that." Claire ushered her three children in.

"I wonder why." Faith passed over Banri and hugged Emily and Zoe at once. "You two have grown so much! And you've gotten so pretty!" She stood up from the hug. "I've missed you two."

1...34567...9