Blood of the Covenant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't." I patted Emily's back. "Put your bracelet on so I can give Mom her gift."

"Mmm." She sat back down and fumbled with it until Zoe helped her.

"Now, Mom. You always talk about getting one of these handbags. But you never do because you're you." I placed a big gift box in front her.

"Bug I swear to God if you..." She took the lid off. Louis Vuitton started back at her. "You idiot."

"Shit did I get the wrong one?"

"Banri these are stupidly expensive. There is no way you have the money to buy this and what you got for Emily. And whatever you got Zoe. Not without your inheritance." She looked happy for the gift but there was more worry on her face. "Did you use the money Jerry gave you?"

"I already donated that. And, again, I didn't go into my inheritance." I said. It was something I had kept secret, but I'd have to share how I had so much money. The question would come in 3... 2... 1...

"How?"

"Started investing when I turned 18. Stocks and index funds mostly. Bonds too but that's just for security. Helped a friend with an app and he bought my share when it got successful." I shrugged and recited the answer I had rehearsed. I knew I was being annoyingly vague.

"Wow." Zoe's eyes were wide. "You're being serious."

"Yep." I said. "Can we go back to the gifts now?"

"Yes." Zoe held her hands out. "Gimme!"

I was glad that none of them had asked how much or had gotten offended that I had kept my money-making a secret. It wouldn't be a bad thing if they knew since I did trust them. But I had a finance professor that mentioned you should try to keep your money as private as you could. Paranoia isn't necessarily a bad thing when it comes to your money. "Mom your bag has the actual gift inside."

She rummaged inside and pulled a diary out. "What's this?"

"Your best friend's diary." I said. "I found it while I was taking stuff I want to keep out of the house. There's a box full of them, this is just the first one." I looked at the floor, so I didn't have to see her cry. "I peeked at the first entry because the handwriting on the cover was childish. It's why I want you to have all of them."

Mom opened it to the first page and read aloud, crying harder once she did. "Dear Diary. I moved to a new apartment yesterday. My neighbor is this pretty girl named Claire. She is my age. She said we would go to the same school and ride the same bus. I hope she wants to be my friend. I think she does because I played in her room all day today. She showed me her -" Mom paused to sniff loudly. "She showed me her books and dolls and even her diary. She gave me you since you were still empty and said that it is fun to write in a diary. It is fun. Talk to you tomorrow. Love, Diana." She dabbed at her tears with the tissues Zoe had brought her. "She always had terrible spelling." I got up when she did so she could hug me. "Thank you."

I should be the one thanking her. She didn't have to take me in and raise me. She didn't have to treat me like her own son. She didn't have to give me the same amount of love she gave Emily and Zoe. She didn't have to do any of the things she did for me. And there were too many to count. I need another drink. "You're next, Zoe."

"I'm scared now." She laughed nervously.

"Don't be." I gave her the last gift bag. Hers was bigger than Mom's.

"Oh my God. Why is it so heavy?"

"Open it and find out."

She took the first box out and her eyes bulged, looking very much like an owl. "You idiot."

"I know you were saving up for one."

"Aren't those like three grand?" Emily said, looking at Zoe's new Nikon camera.

"Dunno."

"Fucking hell, Banri! Do you have to be so vague?"

"Guess I'm annoying like that." I grinned and glanced back at Zoe. "You like it?"

"You're stupid." She sniffled.

"You love it then!" My grin grew wider. "More lenses are on the way. They didn't have some in the store, so I got a bunch of the ones the guy recommended on Amazon. I really hope he knew what he was talking about because I didn't do any research."

She looked like she was about to faint. "Banri no I can't take all this. I didn't do anyth-"

"Yes you did." I said firmly. "All of you did." I made eye contact with each of them, so they'd know to not argue with me. They would lose. These women deserve every single gift on this planet. And then some. "You don't need a camera like this to take amazing pictures, Zoe. But it'll help."

"Thank you."

"You act like a spoiled brat but when I actually try and spoil you, you do this." I kicked her foot. "Make up your mind."

"This is beyond spoiling!" She exclaimed. "You've spent ten thousand dollars on me! Probably more than that knowing how fucking stupid you are."

I groaned. "Dammit Zorro."

"What?!" Mom's neck nearly snapped from how fast she turned. "Emily said the camera is around three thousand."

"Lenses are really expensive." Zoe said. "Some of them cost as much as a normal camera."

"Banri." Mom stood up. "Hallway. Right now."

"Mom it's not a big deal."

"Now, Banri." She walked out. "Girls stay here."

"I don't want an exact number. I don't need it." She said when we were out of earshot. "How much did you really make?"

"Mom I promise I didn't use my inheritance. I did at first to make some of the money but I've long since recovered that amount and put it back."

"That's not what I'm worried about." She snapped. "Before they commit suicide, people begin to give things away to make people happy. Some are extravagant with it." She said, eyes drilling into mine. "They start to settle their affairs. Like selling their homes. I've seen it all so many times at the hospital."

"You seriously think I'm suicidal?"

"It wouldn't be surprising considering what you've gone through. And with us just coming back from the reunion a week ago, it could push you closer."

"I'm not." I kept my face straight and focused.

"Give me your word."

"You have my word." I promised. I hugged her after to assuage the guilt I was feeling. "I'm just trying to make my favorite people happy." Wrong. I was trying to make myself happy. Mom was right in that my gift giving was not coming from a mentally stable place.

"Okay." She said after looking in my eyes for a long time. "I trust you."

"Great." I put my arm around her shoulder. She really shouldn't trust me. "I haven't given Zoe her real gift yet. Come on." Zoe was still blankly staring at the box on her lap. I sat next to her and bumped her with my shoulder. "I already opened the box and messed with the camera. Look at the pictures on it."

She opened the box like it would explode if she did it too quickly, taking the camera out with the same careful finesse that Indiana Jones used to take the golden idol off its pedestal.

"Replace it with something quick!" I said. "Or a boulder is gonna roll after you."

"I don't want to break it. This thing costs more than me." She pouted.

"Is that an hourly rate or...?"

Yes! That got her to smile. "Nah. That's just for half an hour."

"Daaaaamn girl." I chuckled. Emily laughed as well. Mom simply refrained from slapping me for calling Zoe a whore.

Zoe clicked through each picture. It took her a few of them to realize what I had done. "This is amazing."

"What?" Mom and Emily leaned over to look at the small screen.

"I've taken pictures of all these places and gotten awards for them." She explained. "There's even places from high school."

"I wanted you to see how much my pictures suck compared to yours. Same places and a better camera. Shit pictures since I don't know a single thing about photo composition." I said. "Like I said earlier. You don't need the camera, but it'll help."

Zoe put the camera down, got up, and sat sideways on my lap. She hugged me and put her head on my chest. "You're the best." That simple sentence was enough to make it all worth it. The ache faded for now.

"I'm alright."

"I'm going to go get ready for my date." Mom got up and left for her room after ruffling my hair and kissing my forehead.

"I'm kissing you too." Emily leaned down and kissed my cheek. My nose tingled from how close her lips were to mine.

I let out an involuntary groan when I felt lips press into my neck. Encouraged, Zoe kissed my neck again. "And you wonder why Emily and I fell in love with you."

"That makes you sound like gold diggers."

"We care more about the thought you put into all of the gifts." Emily said.

"It's not that big a deal... Zoe stop." I pushed her away gently when she kissed my neck a fourth time.

"You don't like it?" She pouted.

"I do."

"Then let me..."

"Zoe. Stop it." I raised my voice just a little. Not by much. Just enough to show her that I meant it.

"Sorry." She pulled back looking like a hurt puppy. "Can I still hug you?"

"Go ahead. Spoiled brat."

"I'm your spoiled brat, Banri." She nuzzled my neck.

"You're basically saying yes to us, bug." Emily cocked her head to the side. "You still going to hold out on us?"

"Yes." I wanted it so bad. What guy wouldn't want the love of two women like Zoe and Emily? And not just because they're hot. They're my best friends. They're funny and smart and kind. They're just wonderful.

"How long?"

My silence told her everything she needed to know.

***

"That is a beautiful bracelet, Emily." Simon said. He had just arrived to pick Claire up for their date and was waiting on her to get ready.

"Thank you. Banri got it for me." Emily said, holding her arm out so Simon could get a closer look.

"How much is your job paying you?" He chuckled, looking at Banri.

"Enough." Banri smiled. Zoe had reattached herself to him after she had shown off her new camera. "How are things with Mom?"

"You've been itching to ask that, haven't you?" He laughed. "Well since you didn't fire me as your realtor or punch me in the face when I came in, I can assume Claire has had only good things to say about us."

"She has. But rose-colored glasses and all that." Emily said. "What's your view?"

"My view is that Claire is the kind of woman you'd have to be insane to give up." Simon said. "Matt is an idiot."

"Amen." Zoe and Emily said simultaneously. They were never afraid to show their disdain for their dad. Father's Day was celebrated the same way as Mother's Day: Giving Claire a lot of love and attention.

"If I trash talk him some more will you three like me?"

"We already like you." Zoe said.

"Oh!" Simon raised his eyebrows. "Thank you."

"Alright. I'm ready to go." Claire was dressed in a black dress that stopped just past her knees. She had her normal purse over her shoulder.

"Aww no Louis?" Banri frowned.

"If you think I'm going to flaunt a Louis Vuitton bag for a casual dinner date, you don't know me." Claire shook her head.

"Louis Vuitton? You dating a richer man than me?" Simon put his arm around her waist. "I wasn't aware we were allowed to date other people."

"Oh stop. There's no other man." Claire gestured at Banri. "He got it for me."

"Did I miss a holiday or something? What's with all the gifts?"

"He said he got us gifts because he wanted to." Claire said. "Isn't he sweet?"

"Yeah. Very sweet." Simon was giving Banri a strange look that only he noticed. Like he was trying to read him. "Ready to go, Claire?"

"Go start the car. I forgot to tell Emily something."

"See you in a minute then." Simon nodded and left. "Have a nice night, you three."

"What's up?" Emily huddled close to Claire.

"I don't plan on being back until the morning."

"Oh... Oh!" Emily grinned. "Go Mom! Get some!"

"Stop it." Claire was smiling and frowning at the same time. "I didn't want anyone to wait up for me. You three will be alright?"

"Mom. We're adults. I'll be 30 in four years. I think we can take care of ourselves."

"Yeah okay." Claire nodded. "Goodnight, Emily." She stuck her head back into the living room. "Goodnight, kids!"

"Goodnight."

"Mom won't be back until morning. Do you guys want to watch a movie... Crap." Emily looked at her ringing phone. "Work."

"This late?" Banri asked.

"We're working for people on the other side of the world." Emily got up as slowly as she could.

"Is that the most you can tell us?" Zoe asked.

"Yep."

"Are you a secret agent? If you're a secret agent, you have to tell us and let us play with your cool toys."

"Maybe I have told you and used a neuralyzer on you afterwards." Emily smiled. "You probably won't see me until morning either. Goodnight."

"Later. Good luck with the world saving." Banri called after her. He looked down at Zoe who was still clinging to him. "You gonna stay on my lap all night?"

"Yea." She cuddled up to him even more. "You made me really cuddly today so deal with the consequences."

"All I did was get you a camera and some lenses."

"You went to places I haven't gone back to in years to take those pictures." The look Zoe was giving Banri did not have one shred of lust. It was clear she wanted to kiss him. But it was out of a need to show him how happy she was. "And I know you didn't go through my file cabinet to figure out where to go. You remembered."

"Of course I remembered. They were kick ass pictures."

"Don't pretend like it's no big deal that you remembered." Zoe stopped sitting sideways on his lap so she could straddle him instead. "People don't do that, let alone guys."

"You haven't met the right guys then. Literally all my friends would do that."

"Well I've met one right guy. That's enough for me." She smiled. "Banri I love you."

"I love you, too."

"That's not the way I meant it."

"I know."

"You're still thinking about it?"

"Yeah. Sorry." Banri sighed. "The feelings are there. But they shouldn't be."

"Says who?"

"Society."

"But that's because of genetic issues with the kids." Zoe said. "If you put a baby in me or Emily, it'd be fine."

"Zoe..."

"If your parents were alive and you had grown up with us as a friend," Zoe continued. "You would be dating one of us. I'm sure of it. Probably Emily because you've got a thing for older women."

"You know about that?" Banri chuckled.

"Yeah. It fucking sucks." Zoe pouted. "If it was Emily sitting on your lap right now, would you answer faster?"

"You know that that's not the reason."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I'm sexy?"

"If you weren't my sister, I'd say yes."

"You're not tricking anyone with that qualifier." Zoe slowly began grinding on him. "Not with your hard dick pushing up against me." Her face was so close to his that their lips were brushing together. "Hold me."

Banri held her.

"Tighter."

He listened.

"Don't you dare let go." She began grinding slower and let more of her weight down onto him. "I know you're hard for me. Not just because I'm sitting on you."

"Zoe don't do this."

"Why are your hands on my ass then? I only told you to hold me."

Banri moved to take them off but Zoe reached back around her to keep his hands where they were.

"Enjoy it." Zoe kissed his neck and bit his ear. "Tomorrow I'll go back to waiting for you. Right now, we're doing something stupid instead."

"This is beyond stupid."

"I don't care. At all." She stuck her hand through the bottom of his shirt and felt at his abs. "I love summer because you never wear a shirt in the house, even with the air conditioning on." Zoe's panties were soaked through and clinging to her crotch. "You make me so wet."

Banri could easily get her off him if he wanted to, operative word being 'wanted'. But her weight on his cock felt too good. Her ass too tight and firm. Her soft moans too sweet. He could do nothing but groan with each rub of her crotch on his. She got more and more firm with her thrusts until...

"I'm going to cum!" She panted. "Banri hold me tighter. Please."

He squeezed her ass even harder to the point she gasped in pain.

"Yes...Like that." Her breathing was irregular. She murmured sweet nothings in his ear, but they were barely understandable. "Banri!" Zoe let out a muffled scream and came. Banri's tight grip prevented her from squirming as much as her body wanted to but being restricted by his strong arms made cumming feel better.

Banri had orgasmed as well, his boxers wet with a heavy load of hot cum. His cock was still throbbing in post-orgasmic bliss.

Zoe sat back a little so she could look at him. "Sorry I pushed you into that."

"You don't need to be." Banri said softly. "I'm making things hard for you and Emily. I'm sorry."

"You are." Zoe nodded. "But that's not going to stop us from loving you."

"Why? What could I have possibly done to get both of you to love me like this?"

"You were just yourself." Zoe said simply. "Banri Igarashi."

1...456789