All Comments on 'Blood on My Hands'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF?

This was a romance?

It was nothing but rambling gibberish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WTF? Not romance, painful to read, I think the category you wanted was either NON-EROTIC or the trash.

blatheringidiotblatheringidiotover 7 years ago

Who cares what category it should be in? A great story.

Thank you

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what???

Just a mess!!! I'm sure there is a story in here somewhere! Whole family wiped out but hey, All ends happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tripe...............

.............and onions, to make one weep at the staccato disconnected and wholly unbelievable tale.

This author can and has done better!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

I realize that there is corruption, etc, but the total blind eye to multiple murders? Stretching credulity to the breaking point!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE FAMILY FEUDS

last until the last is no more. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not your best

This story is not up to your usual standards. Told mostly in the narrative. Very flat and lacked emotion. Based on your previous body of work, I expected better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Section 18c

It was this sort of corruption, in the 70's that led to section 18c in the anti descrimination act to protect I think it was a certain Sicilian? (maybe wrong here) portion of the Aussie comunity. It now is used by a different group migrants (not legal) who labour under the impression that the whole world should be submissive to the cause of their historic leader. (Hint he married a 6yr old and had sex with her at age 9)

Now there is a story for the brave to write.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 2 years ago

Think about one thing. Both mother/wife and daughter lived in the same house for years. They were there when he ordered those murders. They were there when that evil man went to sleep. And yet they did nothing. By doing nothing they played a hand in those murders and our hero’s destruction. So in a real world situation our hero should see these two woman as being just as responsible. Bitterness, hate, and the need for revenge would blind our hero from past love. In a real world, the would have shot both women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

horseshit. he should have killed the old wop when his parents were killed. juderboy nailed it!

Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1267 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories