Blood Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sound of that. I am a doll, pretty and pure, and definitely not creepy."

Inside they put all the goods on the table.

"Okay, start emptying and cleaning the jars, Nik, unless you want strawberry tasting blood. All the tubs here are for the jam. I need to go get ready for tonight."

"Wait, you're leaving me here to do all this work myself?" Nik grumbled. "That is not fair."

"I drove to the store and bought it all. Now, if you want to fork over the cash, I'd be happy to help out," Viktoria retorted. "And gas money."

"You know I do not get a big allowance?"

"I'm going to go make myself even more beautiful. We have a long night in front of us, stud."

Viktoria blew him a kiss, winked, and then sauntered her sexy ass away to get cleaned up.

"I get a harem and I still have to do this grunt work," he sighed, resigned to his fate. "How many bloody jars of jam did she buy? Does the human body even have this much blood?"

X

"He is going to be drained for a month after we are done with him, sis," Viktoria said, putting on a heavy coating of ruby red lipstick. "We'll close the mine before it has a chance to open."

"That makes no sense at all," Veronika answered, putting on a heavy coating of purple lipstick.

"You know what I mean. He will be all used up he can concentrate on his practices without those huge balls weighing him down."

Veronika slipped on a lacy black bra that barely covered her nipples, and matching panties that showed off her ass.

"Think he will like this?" she asked.

"I like it so he should. So lucky he did not turn out gay. That would be a big embarrassment for us," Viktoria replied.

Her lingerie set kept the red color pattern, choosing to cover a lot more of her large bust to tantalize his senses. On the bed laid a knee length dress, similar in style to the previous dinner dress. Before she could put it on, her phone broke up their sisterly banter.

"Hello, baby, what can mommy do for you?" she answered, happily. "Yes, I'll be home on time. Yes, we did the deed...owwww, my ear, don't yell, I'm not deaf."

Veronika could not hear the conversation but knew it was her niece who called.

"You knew this day would come...Listen, baby, you were not complaining when mommy sucked your clit and licked your pussy until your eyes rolled in the back of your head. No, we're not hiding him from you. He is your Aunt Veronika's son; I think that allows her to have first dibs on him. Besides, he is the man of the clan..."

Viktoria rolled her eyes, thinking how much easier raising a son must have been for Veronika.

"I'll tell you all about it when I get home...No, I am not going to take a dick pick and send it to you. I offered to bring you along and you said no, I have a headache mom, so consider this a punishment. I need to finish getting dolled up. Bye, baby," Viktoria finished, ending the call. "No, mom, I'm not going to come with you and get the best dicking of my life because I'm shy, and maybe sorta I like this other guy."

"That escalated quickly," Veronika smirked. "Now she regrets coming with you?"

"She gets it from her mother, playing the field and being too choosey. She'll just have to wait like a good girl until we fly over next time...How does my makeup look? Hot?"

"You need more rouge for your cheeks."

"If I put on anymore rouge I'll look like a whore," Viktoria replied, looking in the mirror. "Are you sure you don't want to wear a push-up bra? He has a major tit sucking fetish."

"He likes my tits just fine the way they are. I get him first."

"If he chooses you first. I'm not dressing up this hot to be made second place. I have not been fucked in a long, long time and won't be for a long time to come. I'm a greedy bitch and you get him every, single day inside your womb."

"We'll see who my baby boy picks."

This time Veronika smirked, putting the final touches on her makeup, and put on her tight skirt. While Viktoria went with the classy whore look, Veronika went with the naughty for teacher apparel. With fake glasses, a tight, dress shirt, and a skirt that rode up her fine ass like silk, she knew he'd be creaming his pants the moment he gazed upon her.

As the women were making themselves look gorgeous, Nik napped on the couch. He channel surfed, bored, and wanting to relax. So much happened, this became a moment for him to take it all in and formulate the future in his mind. Many questions popped up, some he did not have the answers for.

What would happen to them in ten years? What is he supposed to do to rebuild the clan? What would that do? What if he got his mother pregnant? How would they be able to explain that to people? The biggest question of all, how would they explain the lack of aging? Even more questions zipped through brain matter, but he did not have the information to answer them yet.

"Who is calling me now?" he wondered, looking at the phone.

He popped up, a big smile on his face as he hit accept.

"Aunt Krystal, hi, how are you?" he asked.

"How is my favorite nephew doing? I'm sorry I did not call again on your birthday. Practice, you understand."

"Yeah, I understand, this might be your last year."

"Don't remind me of my age," she laughed. "Happy birthday. I know everything going on right now is crazy. Trust me; I felt the same way when the news broke to me at eighteen."

"It is a lot to take in. So much is happening. I've changed, mom and Aunt Viktoria changed. They are pissed you did not show up for the event."

"Sweetie, they think they are doing what is best for you but you are your own man. That is the best advice I can give you. It is still your life. They will always be sour because I broke the family tradition in more ways than one. Be you, do not be them...Yeah, I'll be there in a minute, Monique...I need to go. Happy birthday. I'll setup a goal for you during the season opener. Good luck with yours."

"Thanks, Aunt Krystal. I'm happy to hear from you."

"Love you, and I'm always a phone call away if you need advice. Kisses for my favorite nephew."

Krystal hung up but it did not wipe the smile off his face. His imagination replayed a classic, naughty fantasy kept deep within his mind. The grin could not be wiped off that youthful face. Transfixed on the dirty movie inside his head, Nik did not hear the hard, clicking steps echoing behind him.

"Ready for the first night of your new life, baby?"

12