Blood Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother gasped in lust and euphoria, feeling the hot embrace. Blood flowed from the broken vein, allowing Nik to drink out of the dam. Unlike previous attempts, he remained better in control, only biting down gently to allow a controlled flow. The small amount of vitae reduced the fatigue he built up from the hour of fucking, and he felt the veins pop out of his muscles. Releasing Veronika, his dominant hand reached out to grab Viktoria. The older sister purred, immediately offering her neckline to be bitten in their literal blood orgy.

Many hours later, Nik laid together with his mother and aunt in Veronika's large, king-sized bed. With more than enough space for them all to lounge out and pick their own spot, it looked both comical and hot that the two women wrapped themselves around him. Veronika nestled her bloodied face into his chest, while Viktoria had been turned upside down, rubbing her face into his leg. With one hand wrapped around his mother's shoulder, and the other lewdly placed on his aunt's ass, Nik stared up at the ceiling.

He thought how life had completely changed in the course of a week. One moment he had nothing on his mind but having a great soccer season to impress the college scouts, or maybe a pro team if Aunt Krystal could get a pro scout to take a look. Maybe he'd hook up with one of the girls at school and find a girlfriend to take to prom. Now, he had two hot MILFs literally wrapped around him, worshipping him like a king. On top of that, they were his mother and aunt. Only Krystal prevented the lustful, kinky, trinity from fully completing.

This not only brought up the issue of hiding all of their future sexual activities from the world, but his vampiric heritage had awakened. Sunlight did not affect him in any known way, so whoever first wrote up vampiric lore got that wrong, but he felt stronger, quicker, had more stamina in many ways. Getting the thumbs up from a scout would be a breeze but if he improved too good, questions would also be asked. 'Are you taking steroids? Are you taking HGH? TRT? Some other illegal alphabet soup?' He would need to show his new skills in flashes of brilliance, just enough to impress the scouts but not so much that people would suspect something shady.

His cock stirred back to life, pointing to the ceiling in youthful pride. If this were his room, it'd be pointing at the poster of Krystal, one he spent countless hours jerking off to. He wanted her to be with him for this moment. Something inside his heart felt empty without her body wrapped around a leg or arm. Others would call Nik greedy, ungrateful for wanting a third sexy babe to fling herself at him in lust, but the emotion he felt was not lust. He wanted her. He had to have her, and while the feeling felt short-lived, quickly forgotten as he felt Veronika caress his stomach as she slept; he knew the feeling would come back again.

X

Monday came around. The sun peaked itself up over the horizon, signalling the start of the new day. Viktoria had already departed back to the west coast. She took her fill of cum, draining Nik's balls continuously during their delectable threesome. The smell of bacon, eggs and toast filled the house's corridors, seeking out Nik's nostrils.

Veronika had woken up early to cook breakfast. Her mommy duties remained a priority, cooking up a filling breakfast so her baby boy could go to school without going hungry. The day's schedule got jam packed for her as well, needing to go to a new job interview. She made the decision to get a normal job. Every time they slept together, a feeling nibbled at the back of her brain. It would not be appropriate anymore to model. The last thing she wanted to do was make him jealous and cause any problems.

After years of the family tome hiding in her bedroom closet, once or twice she took the crumbling book out to read the scorched contents hidden within. One page in particular always caught her attention. A single word survived the fire, foreboding and gloomy: jealousy. No words were recognizable before or after it, nor how long the sentence extended, nor where in the sentence it stood. The word always latched onto her imagination.

Who was jealous? Why? When? Where? How? All the question words made her wonder and ponder. Why did they go hundreds of years with no male heir? What exactly caused the family legacy to disintegrate into obscurity? Mysteries upon mysteries, but one thing felt clear the previous day. Seeing another woman's arm wrapped around her son, her lover, felt wrong. A cancer that needed to be rooted out and exterminated before it could multiply and breed into a full blown death sentence. The feeling lasted only minutes but the shivers could still be felt from the interloper.

Nik walked into the kitchen dressed for school. Sitting at the table, he could not help but stare at his mother's firm ass as she put it on display for him while cooking.

"Morning, mom, what are you cooking for breakfast?" he asked.

Veronika turned her head and smirked, noticing him checking out her behind.

"Typical bacon and eggs. You need to stay strong at school with all your practices this week. When do you want me to pick you up?"

"The normal time although I might be late. I got an email from the coach and she said Tiffany and I have an extra meeting with her to discuss the season opener."

"Your coach is quite taken with you. I'm happy you've been able to impress her a lot last year. She is working out a lot better than the other coach."

"Yeah, but I don't think anyone expected him to be on and off so much during the school year, nor not be around this year. We get so much turnover with coaches every year. I don't think the school pays them anything," Nik answered, grabbing a fork and knife as Veronika brought his breakfast.

"I wonder if Krystal knows where she played?" Veronika inquired.

"Coach Rodriquez kept quiet a lot about her career. All we could get out of her were stories of playing somewhere in Mexico. I tried looking her up but she must have been only a lower league player. It'd make sense why I wouldn't find much and why she'd be hush about it."

"Most coaches in public schools are just recreational players at best, or teachers roped into volunteering. I guess I cannot complain. A lower league pro is still a pro, and I very much want you to follow your dreams, baby."

Veronika sat next to Nik, watching him eat as she sipped on a cup of coffee. Their entire relationship changed within the past few days but she tried to keep it as normal as possible. She bit her lip, keeping herself from jumping his bones and causing him to be late for school.

"I got a text from Aunt Viktoria this morning," he mentioned.

"What did my sister have to say?"

"She could still feel the cum leaking from her pussy while on the plane."

"That sounds like her, always the forward one of us. Why did you tell me, baby? She sent that to tease you, not me."

Nik took a bite of his eggs and waited, giving him time to properly format the answer.

"I do not want secrets between us, mom. This entire situation is insane. I'm sorry but this is crazy, you have to admit. I'm fucking my own mother and aunt, I've got fangs, and supposedly basically immortal. I'm a walking, talking novel character out of some weirdo author's imagination. Secrets lead to problems and trauma. I had more time to process everything, slowly, but I've processed it. No secrets between us. If blood is sacrosanct, we need to be free of secrets. What one of us says, the others should be allowed to know."

Veronika reached out and stroked his hair softly, smiling.

"That is a grown up attitude, baby. You're right, you're completely right. The clan means everything now that we have an heir to restart the bloodline properly again. If we cannot be open with each other, this will all be a waste. Just eat now though, and enjoy your practice today. I feel like we'll be spinning our wheels over the same ground if we do not try and move on to anything else."

Nik nodded before leaning in to give his mother a soft kiss on the lips.

"Now I won't be wasting any time searching for a girlfriend my senior year. No drama taking away my attention from practice either," he laughed.

"Yeah, no skirt chasing, you've already caught my skirt young man."

Veronika laughed too, stroking his hair softly as he ate breakfast. Her heart fluttered, feeling the organ beat stronger in her chest.


12