Inheritance Pt. 01

Story Info
How will Jesse survive thrown into this new world he gave up.
14.3k words
4.48
157k
419

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers

Inheritance Part One

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

******

Jesse brushed his forearm along his forehead as he wiped his brow, his skin glistening with sweat. Taking a sip of his cold bottle of water before pouring half of it on top of his head and down his neck to cool himself off during the heat of the summer afternoon. Blowing out a breath as he looked up at the wooden bones of the house he was helping to build as he replaced his hard hat. He was the black sheep of his family. Sure he went to Yale. Lived it up in Yuppie Ville. Got a bachelor's in business, yet he never used it. He only did it to satisfy his parents. Once he was out of school, while his parents were clearly disturbed by his choice of employment Jesse on the other hand enjoyed the hard work. Enjoyed seeing the progress they had made as the house progressed to the next stage in its future life. Wondering what kind of family would live there, what hardships they would endure, what joys they would share and so on. Yet his grand aunt, someone his parents (well everyone in his family except Jesse) sucked up to, since she was rich beyond imagine due to her now late husband and her very wise investments.

How it left a bad taste in his mouth when he watched how his family and extended family tried to milk his aunt for money whenever he was around. While they didn't come out right and say it, except for his cousin. Jesse laughed his ass off as he watched his eighty-year-old grand aunt chased his cousin out of her mansion with a rolling pin. Greta had never allowed him back on the property since then. While everyone was trying to weasel every penny out of her fingers or gain access to the accounts she had access to due to the nature of her dead husband's company. He had heard plenty of times on how whichever member of his family was complaining at the time that they could run it better. That they would do this or do that and yet Greta's play always paid out leaving everyone very red faced when she slyly gloated how wrong they were. Jesse on the other hand never asked for money. He had told her not to get him anything, or buy him anything, always telling her if he couldn't do it himself then he didn't need it. However, his grand aunt would always have this smirk on her lips when he said that. So when she told him to follow her outside one afternoon Jesse was a little upset when he saw, while not new in any sense, a truck sitting beside her pool house. He could tell the old '92 Chevy 4x4 truck had been fix up, repainted, and everything else it needed to make sure it was a very reliable mode of transportation. Don't get him wrong he was pleased with it; Jesse knew it would make a good truck for his type of work. It was the fact that he had been saving to buy one of his own. It simply annoyed him that his aunt beat him to the punch.

"How much?" Jesse asked, once he turned to her.

"Come again?" Greta asked, trying to keep the sparkle from her eyes.

"How much did it cost you?" Jesse asked, he wasn't going to take a hand out. He was grateful for the gift. Yet he was going to repay her for every cent. That was just the kind of guy Jesse was.

"Three thousand," Greta said, her wrinkly old fingers drummed along her left cheek as her elbow rested in her right hand.

"I know you got it for me, but I'll have you a check for it by tomorrow," Jesse said, with determination.

"Now Jesse, you know you don't..." Her long grey hair brushed against her chest The iridescent pearls of her necklace sparkled as the sun struck their surfaces.

"I know Aunt Greta, but I will," Jesse said, sternly.

"If you must," Greta sighed, yet she knew that was what he would say when she bought it. Although it cost her more than three grand to have the truck restored back to the way it was when it rolled off the showroom floor. The money was nothing to her, she was happy to help Jesse. She was proud that he had taken the path none of her other family members ever tried. Never bugged her for money. Never tried to talk her into some scheme of theirs. This was why she was happy to do this. She knew Jesse would take care of it. "I'd rather take your fine services in exchange for the truck."

"As in?" Jesse asked, knowing she had people for pretty much everything. He couldn't imagine what she could need him for.

"Just that when you get off of work, you come here, let me feed you," Greta said, looping her arm around his. "Talk to me unlike the rest of them do. You don't know how boring they are," she said, in an aspirated sigh as she rolled her eyes. "Spend the night, keep me company. Especially on the weekends when I don't have some event going on. This house is quite lonely all by myself."

"Is that all you want?" Jesse asked, arching an eyebrow.

"There's more to life than money Jesse. The company of a man, a good, smart man can outweigh the billions I have," Greta said, lightly patting Jesse's bicep. "And wouldn't staying here be better than staying in that small, cramped apartment your mother bemoans about every single time she's here?" she asked, her lips flashed him as smile as she looked up at him. "Plus I am old Jesse," resting her head against Jesse's upper arm, "the nights grow long for me. Sometimes I wake up so scared in the middle of the night. Fearing that I would waste away in my bed before someone came to check on me."

"What about Cousin Richard?"

"Bah! That boy is too focused on chasing women to pay attention to his own mother," Greta said, waving off Jesse's suggestion.

"Okay auntie, although I'm going to have to eat the deposit for breaking the lease so soon," Jesse muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck as they sauntered through her rose garden.

"You don't worry about that," Greta whispered standing on her tiptoes placing a kiss on Jesse's cheek. "You just let me take care of you while I can," she stated as they ambled through the garden.

And so, while he worked out underneath the sun, Jesse would retreat back to his aunt's estate every night. He had seen how much his aunt's demeanor had changed since he began living there for the past few months. Something the others of his family weren't too pleased with. Many thought if Jesse could stay there why not them? Why Jesse? Even he had asked himself that question numerous times. Yet his aunt would always hum whenever he was around. Was it that she was simply just lonely? That she didn't have to worry about him constantly hounding her about money or some investment scheme? Maybe that was why she had offered for him to move in. Whatever it was he didn't mind, he just loved his grand aunt. If his staying there brought her some joy who was he to complain? As he brought up the nail gun to secure the two by four to the sill his phone rang out from within his pocket. As he drove the nails into the wood his phone still cried out for his attention.

"Yeah," Jesse said, finally answering.

"Jesse... its Greta..." His mother's voice came over the line. Laying the nail gun down before walking off to the other side of the unfinished house so he could hear her without the sound of hammers drowning her out.

"What about Aunt Greta?" Jesse asked, as he lifted his hard hat from his head. The warm breeze flowed through his sweat drenched hair.

"It's her heart, it gave out two hours ago. I'm so sorry baby, Aunt Greta passed away."

"But she was..." Jesse's voice gave out trying not to tear up.

"I know sweetheart. I know. Why don't you come home, spend the night. Richard might not want you staying there anymore." Jesse sighed. He knew his uncle would turn that mansion into a whore house as women came and went at all hours of the day. Then again, he wasn't expecting his aunt to leave anything for him in her will. Richard and his sister would probably get most of everything then the rest would be divided up among his aunt and mother and the rest of his older family members.

"Alright," Jesse said, trying to keep his tears at bay. Little did Jesse know that behind the scenes the moment that Greta's death was announced things were set into motion that were about to change Jesse's life forever.

******

A week later...

Jesse stood in the back of the drawing room that his Aunt's lawyer decided to use to read Greta's will due to the vast size of his family. It seemed to him everyone decided to show up in hopes of getting their hands on whatever they could from his aunt's fortune. A scowl formed on his lips as he listened to cousins, aunts, Richard's gold digging girlfriend of the month, along with all the rest, as they muttered what kind of money they could get from selling off what Greta had left them. How he hated listening to it! Jesse couldn't understand why they couldn't at least put aside their greed for a single week and grieve the loss of Greta.

"Now, if I can have everyone's attention," Greta's lawyer said sternly, as she peered over the rim of her glasses. The file containing Greta's will; the deeds for every property she and her company owned; the transfer papers of her CEO chair that she had commanded since her husband's death fifteen years ago all sat within that manila folder in her lap. "I will now read the last will and testament of Greta Stacy Anderson. To my family," she began to read, "your constant hounding for my wealth has not gone unnoticed. Your insatiable greed shall not be the down fall of so many. I will not allow you to drain my accounts, sell my house or what it contains." Jesse straightened up as he leaned against the wall as he noticed how his family were reacting knowing this wasn't how it was meant to go. Listening to the murmuring among his family and the looks of fear knowing they were about to lose out on millions, if not billions, of dollars. He on the other hand was enjoying watching his family members squirm at the thought of being left out of Greta's will. Watching how they all stopped -- namely Richard's money grubbing girlfriend; he had seen her look of horror at the thought of losing the chance to milk Richard for every cent. Jesse's eyes glanced up as Greta's lawyer cleared her throat causing the rest of them to quiet down.

"My son, you have shown me that you cannot keep that thing you call a penis in your pants." Jesse bit the inside of his cheek as a chuckle rolled through his family. Noticing how bright red Richard's face was getting. "Did you think I wouldn't notice how much you spend on your little hussies? Well, the days of me managing your trust fund are over. Time for you to live on what you have if you can't do that then there is no help for you." Jesse tried to keep his smile from showing as Greta listed off every grievance she had with whichever family member. "Now as to my vast wealth and all my holdings, properties, and business. I leave it all to my grandnephew Jesse Lyle Armstrong. He's the only one who deserves to inherit my wealth. The only one of you who never gave me trouble about some scheme you tried to play on me." No one was listening any more, all eyes were on him. It wasn't like he knew she was going to give it all to him.

"This is outrageous! My mother couldn't have left it all to Jesse!" Richard barked. Spittle flew as he leaped from his seat. It had to be mistake. His mother wouldn't have cut him off entirely.

"She certainly did," Greta's lawyer said, as she closed the folder once she placed the copy of the will she was ordered to execute into it.

"I will contest this! You have my word!" Richard growled as he looked at his nephew.

"That would be useless, Ms. Anderson was very clear in her wishes. That young man is her benefactor," she said, getting to her feet. "Any means to try and overturn Ms. Anderson's last wishes will be meet swiftly and vigorously by my firm," she said, her eyes bored into Richard's body. Daring him to spout off on how he was going to win when it was iron clad. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she walked through the mass of bodies towards her firm's new client. "Mr. Armstrong, on behalf of Morison and Patters, I would like to offer my condolences for your loss. As per her last wishes, I present you the keys to this manor," she said, holding out two keyrings one containing all the keys for the mansion and the set for the pool house. "Here's my card, also per her wish I shall be your personal lawyer for... anything that you might need," she said, knowing she had to keep him within the firm. Jesse was too big of a whale to lose. "You'll find everything you need within the folder. I shall come by tomorrow and bring the papers that you need to sign to make everything official," she said, gently placing her hand on his arm. "Again, you have my deepest sympathies."

"T-thanks," Jesse muttered. He just couldn't believe Greta had left him everything! He might have understood a million dollars or a couple, yet not nearly seven billion dollars as he stared down at all the accounts that were now his. He knew he could never spend all that money. The interest on it alone would cover pretty much anything that would fancy his whim at the moment.

"You're welcome, please call me Janice, I look forward working with you. I'll see myself out and let you grieve," Janice said, her light pink painted lips curved into a smile as she looked into his light blue eyes. She was willing to do anything, and she meant anything to keep Jesse as her client.

Jesse's head turned as he watched her ass swaying as she left the room. He had to admit she was indeed an attractive woman. He wondered why his aunt never mentioned her.

"Jesse? Did you know this was going to happen?" Darla asked, as she looked at her son as she rose from her seat. She knew she couldn't let him have control of all that money. She had to get her hands on at least some of it. She just had to find a way to worm her way into his wallet.

"What?! No! Why would I, I was just as shocked as you all," Jesse said, as he looked at his mother.

"I will get my money one way or another!" Richard growled as he dragged his girlfriend out behind him. If he had been paying attention Jesse would have seen how Richard's sugar baby (as they're called), was staring at him before Richard tugged her along.

"Jesse," Patricia said, as she rose from her chair. She knew her sister well enough to know that she was going to make a play for his money. She wasn't going to be the only one missing out on the millions she could get out of him. "You simply have to come to the country club with me and the girls. A man of your stature simply has to be seen with all the right people," she said, putting on airs as she stepped in front of her sister so his focus would be on her.

"Why? Don't you think it's a little too soon to be giddy after laying Aunt Greta to rest?" Jesse asked, as he stared at his aunt.

"Yes, of course it is Jesse, but I was thinking..."

"We," Darla said, pushing her sister out of the way. Feeling everyone's eyes on them as they watched the exchange. Seeing how her own husband was staring at her perplexingly. Frank had to know that she couldn't leave her son to his own devices. Who knows what or how much of Greta's fortune would be gone if she didn't keep an eye on her son. "Were thinking that, but not this week, that's just disrespectful," she said, shooting her sister a glance. "But maybe next week or the week after that you'd come join us at the club."

"Why? It's not like I've ever fit in there in the first place," Jesse stated as he crossed his arms.

"I know son," Frank said, getting to his feet. Finally realizing what his wife was trying to do. While he wasn't for it, but his son -- at least to him -- was faulty and didn't know the meaning of being rich, or in his son's case, now filthy rich. Jesse needed their guiding hand so they could ensure they were always taken care of even if this went the way he thought it would go. If he and the rest of them could worm a few million here and there out of Jesse's hands he was willing to share his wife if that's what it took. If the way Darla had looked at their son was any indication of what she wanted to do. "Yet since you are now the CEO of Greta's and Bill's aerospace company while not officially yet, still going to the country club will do wonders for your company."

"How?!" Jesse asked, perplexed. Trying not to show how freaked out he was at the thought of running an aerospace company. He knew nothing about it. Sure he had a degree in business, yet to actually put it into practice was another thing altogether.

"Do you know who attends the club?" Frank asked, arching an eyebrow. "About every business owner within a fifty mile radius of the city," he said, when his son had a blank look on his face.

"And," Patricia said, cutting back in. "You'll need someone, namely me," shooting her sister a look, "to introduce you to all these people that will and can be a benefit to you," she said, wishing she had worn a much tighter dress to show off her 36D breasts and her curvaceous body.

"Uh-huh," Jesse said, trying to fight the urge to roll his eyes. Turning his head as his second cousin came bounding up to him. Her youthful, thus perky, 38C breasts bounced in her high priced cardigan sweater. Her skin tight slacks hugged her thighs as the sound of her heels resounded on the hardwood floor.

"Jesse," Brianna (or Bree as she was called within the family), said as she stood at Jesse's side. The tips of her brunette, feathered hair brushed along her shoulders as she looked up at Jesse. Her light tanned skin glistened in the light of the room. Standing just shy of five feet she was the shortest in her family. "Maybe you could use a personal assistant?!" she asked, her brown eyes shown with hopefulness. She knew if she could work for him, one: it would give her the cash she needed for college, two: it would give her a way to worm her way into his good side, and it was something her mother, Jesse's first cousin -- Richard's very younger sister by ten years, wanted. She knew how irate her mother was, not as much if her uncle had inherited her grandmother's wealth. It wasn't a secret that Uncle Richard would have squandered her grandmother's fortune. Plus she knew how much her mother needed it, given how her uncle had swindled her mother out of most of her trust fund on some scheme of his. It also wasn't a secret that Richard liked the playboy life that her grandmother provided him. Yet Brianna just couldn't understand why she had left everything to Jesse. "You know I would make a great assistant for you," Brianna said, smiling warmly at him. "Plus, I could use the money for when I start college," she said, in a small voice as she stared at the tops of her feet. Other than Jesse they were the only ones who knew what it was like to live like everyone else.

"I... guess... that could work," Jesse muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You won't regret this!" Brianna shouted joyfully as she threw her arms around her cousin. Pressing her breasts tightly against Jesse's groin. Something she had purposely done knowing the softness of them would ignite his manhood. She knew it was wrong to do this to Jesse. Knew it was morally wrong to offer her body to him if it came to that. Yet, if she could help her mother, and herself, on just getting a fraction of a percent of the money Jesse now has it was worth it. She was tired of seeing her mother struggling to make ends meet since her father never sent child support when he ran off when she was eight.

"Right," Jesse said, drawing out the word as he patted his cousin's back. "Come by next week and we'll sort everything out."

"Sure thing! I'll be here bright and early on Monday!" Brianna said, with a broad smile.

soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers