Blood Passion Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother and daughter bonding.
5.1k words
4.62
14.5k
28

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

"Ow...I'm sorry, mommy," Tiffany cried out.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry he got the better of me."

SMACK!

"I'll do better next time. I'll show him up."

Tiffany sat over her mother's legs, as they sat on the luxurious sofa inside their home. Naked from the waist down, the schoolgirl's ass stung and showed the red marks of Jinny's master lesson in discipline.

"You shamed the family in front of that wench of a family, and all the other parents. You told me you felt stronger and quicker. How did you not leave him in the dirt all game?" Jinny scolded her.

SMACK!

"I...I don't know, mommy. Please, it was not my fault."

SMACK!

"You blew your lid and got yourself kicked off the field. You need to control your wild emotions."

SMACK!

For a good ten minutes mother disciplined daughter. Tiffany did not see the wide smirk on Jinny's face, enjoying every single moment of it, like a complete dominatrix. The pale butt looked like the sun kissed it, redder than a sunburn.

SMACK!

"There, your punishment is done, Tiffany. Next time you will win. We have a lot riding on this. Do you know how much I sacrificed to give you this shot at immortality?"

"I understand, mommy, I'll learn to better behave myself. He makes me so mad though."

"Get your head out of the clouds, daughter. He is just a walking cum dispenser in a family of cows. Once you become rich and famous, you'll have your pick of suitors," Jinny consoled her daughter, caressing her cheeks with both hands. "Great successes require great sacrifices. Now sit up like a good girl for your dinner."

Tiffany nodded, snuggling up to Jinny. She could smell the tasty scent emanating from the pulsating jugular vein. It called to her, spoke to her, told stories of unlimited power once consumed. Opening wide, fangs extended to bite into a delicious meal. Long and sharp, the points easily pierced the MILF's skin, opening the gates for blood to spill all over body, clothing and sofa.

Both women were inside a special room, locked away from any guests and visitors. The sofa they sat on ran red with blood, looking like it soaked up untold gallons of the important vitae. Tiffany hungrily sucked on her mother's neck, consuming the fresh vintage with audible gulps. Jinny moaned out in pleasure, rubbing her tits in masochistic delight from the biting sensation.

Tiffany soon stopped, drinking just enough to invigorate her body but not enough to damage Jinny. Without licking her slender lips clean, she leaned in and kissed her mother passionately, slipping in a long, lewd tongue. They shared the kiss for a hot minute, allowing Jinny to taste her own blood. They pressed their bodies together, running their hands all over from hair to tits to ass and more.

"Do you still have enough energy to fuck me, mommy?" Tiffany asked, repositioning herself so the reddened ass stuck out towards Jinny.

"I have more than enough strength, Tiffany, but do you deserve to be fucked?" she teased, pushing Tiffany's legs open wider.

Jinny wore a business suit with a short skirt. Black in color, and typical Asian styling, it'd be considered boring fashion for anyone without a suit fetish. However, something bulged against the skirt. It kept growing, pushing against the fabric. Looking back, Tiffany's eyes shone brightly, and she bit her bottom lip in excited anticipation.

Slowly, Jinny lifted the skirt up, hiking it to her waist. Not wearing any panties, it became clear what she packed hidden away. Long, hard, and quite rigid, a cum dripping cock pointed at Tiffany, proud and ready to perform. However, one thing did not look correct. Unlike a man, Jinny's cock had no balls. Where a large, hanging ball sack full of delicious, virile, potent cum should be, only a wet slit glistened in equal anticipation to perform.

"You'll never need a man with mommy around, Tiffany. I'll make sure those desires are well-fed so you can concentrate on your studies and soccer career. Mommy got this magnificent reward, a blessing from chance to be born into the clan. Soon, daughter, when the time is right, I'll teach you how to grow your very own cock so you can knock up some slut yourself."

SMACK!

This time the spanking came from lust not punishment, causing Tiffany to moan out and wiggle her ass at Jinny's thick cock. The mother wasted no more time, gripping Tiffany's firm hips, and pulling the soccer starlet onto her own mother's cock. She let out a loud, pleasurable cry, feeling her cervix immediately poked. Jinny did not take it easy, thrusting it hard and fast, making every thrust punch her cockhead against the cervix.

"Mommy, it feels so good, keep fucking me harder. Keep fucking me with your thick cock. Fill me full and then slap it across my face. I've been a bad girl and need to eat out your cunt as your cock drips its semen all over my slutty face."

Jinny ignored her dirty talking, choosing to focus all her energy at enjoying the tight snatch. The stereotype held true, Asian pussies were the tightest. Each thrust forced the cunt's wall to grip and pull on the shaft, milking the foreskin to get it to dump its potent load quickly.

"Your cunt is so tight, baby, you're going to milk mommy so quickly. Fuck, you're much tighter than usual. Are you going to be a good girl for me tomorrow?"

"Yes, mommy, I'll be a good girl. I'll get an A on the test, and I'll fix my mistake from the practice game. Fuck me harder. It feels so good...I'm...going to...cum!" Tiffany screamed out.

Her body shook and face planted onto the bloodstained sofa. Lewdly, her tongue stuck out, and eyes rolled back into her young head. She did not have much experience with all the orgasms, still learning, so she lost her mind quickly in lust.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

Jinny yanked on Tiffany's hair, pulling upwards so her raggedy body only held itself up by the hair grab. The thrust aimed higher, thanks to the new fucking angle, making Tiffany's senses go further into a lustful overdrive.

"No, mommy....I...did not ask...to cum..." she gasped out, the orgasm making it hard for her to speak.

"Then clean yourself off of me before I cum inside you," Jinny reprimanded Tiffany.

Pulling out, the MILF could see a glimmering sheen from tip to base along the shaft. Not letting go of the hair, Jinny repositioned herself to push the wet cock inside Tiffany's awaiting mouth. The eighteen year old sucked it off, audibly, using both lips and tongue to cleanse the large futa-cock of her depraved juices.

"Make sure you clean the underside as well, Tiffany. Every detail is important. No oversights," Jinny commanded her. "The little details are the difference between a winner and a loser. You're not a loser, are you?"

Tiffany shook her head as she continued to suck and clean the thick cock. One hand held the cock up by the head, while the other stroked along the equally wet cunt that rested where a set of balls should be. Jinny moaned at the attention, turning Tiffany's hair into a set of handlebars.

"Gluck...gluck...hack...slurp...Are you close to cumming, mommy?"

"Why? You do not want your mother's affection?"

"No, I want to make sure I'm doing this right."

"You're doing fine, Tiffany, but only fine. You can twist your tongue more around the shaft," Jinny explained.

For the next five minutes Tiffany kept sucking off her mother, long finished cleaning the cock of her own pleasure juices. When she tried to finger herself to relieve built up tension, Jinny spanked that crimson ass as punishment. Whether through study or sex, Jinny kept up a strict discipline regiment, as if in the military or being the stereotypical tiger mother.

"Now, naughty girl, are you going to be good and not orgasm until Mommy does first?"

"Yes, mommy, I'll be a good girl, I'll let you rail me until you cum so I can earn my reward," Tiffany slurred out over the cock.

Pulled from the eager mouth, Jinny resumed the previous doggystyle position, slipping the cock back in. Even though the orgasms were kept at bay, the cunt moistened so much during the blowjob that the cock slid in and out rapid fire. Jinny could not fuck fast or else her eager cock kept slipping out if she pulled back too far.

"How the hell do men not get frustrated? It always frustrates me," she thought to herself. "I don't want to slow down, but if I keep slipping out it'll ruin the mood and my hardon."

Slow and steady, she changed tactics, going for powerful thrusts rather than quicker, less impactful ones. It allowed the cock to stay inside, and also forced Tiffany to moan louder. Her fingers clenched the sofa, the only place she had permission to grip onto. Desperately she needed to cum, not wanted to but needed as the pleasure built up so much that trying to keep it contained became too much for her mind to take.

"Mommy, may I please finger myself...I need to orgasm so bad..." she begged.

"No, Tiffany. You need to learn to defer gratification. How else are you going to keep your eye on the prize for an entire season and career? Do not touch yourself until I cum."

Tiffany pushed her ass back, trying to get into the rhythm instead of exclusively taking it. If she helped her mother cum faster, the quicker she'd be knuckles deep in her own pussy.

Jinny now began to moan, enjoying the fresh sensation from Tiffany's butt pushing back. It kept forcing the foreskin back, and allowed her cock to stay inside without slipping out. Suddenly, and without warning, mother inseminated daughter. Jinny mixed grunts in with her moans as large, thick blasts of jizz filled up the young, tight fuckhole.

"Shit, I didn't mean to cum so quickly. Tiffany doesn't know that. If she asks I'll play it off like I meant to do it," she thought to herself.

Tiffany didn't notice, nor care about the accidental quick trigger. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and tongue hung out as the verge of orgasm cooked her brain. The hot cum making a nest inside her body felt too good, her skin heating up from the bliss. Still hard though, Jinny grabbed her daughter by the waist, pulling her ragged form on top of her as she laid back on the couch. Now reverse cowgirl, mother continued to enjoy the daughter's body long into the night.

X

Nik and Tiffany sat in Coach Rodriguez's office after the practice. Still dressed in their uniforms, the coach had told them to show up for a meeting to discuss the season. Nik leaned back in the chair, slouching a bit, while Tiffany sat straight as an arrow.

"That'll hurt your back, you know," she told him.

"Thanks, mom, I'll make sure to fix my posture right away."

"Ass, I'm trying to be nice," she scoffed.

"You were nice last year, Tiffany but you changed. What happened to you anyways?" Nik questioned.

"I grew up and realized I need to be more bloodthirsty if I'm going to get anywhere with this team. I plan on going pro, not use this as some weight loss challenge like Beth."

"Right, good luck with that. Going pro is hard."

"Yeah, yeah, rub it in my face again that your aunt is some hot shot, which makes you the golden boy."

"You really did turn into a cunt, know that?" Nik retorted.

"Good, it'll get people's asses into gear."

The door opened up and Coach Rodriguez walked in, a gleam of sweat dripping down her forehead. The school tracksuit tightly hugged her curves, showing off every inch of her hot, Latina body. She only wore a regulation outfit but she had a reputation around school for driving all the straight boys and lesbian girls wild in complete innocence.

"I trust you two kept your conversation friendly," she stated, sitting at her desk.

"Yes, Coach," they replied in unison.

"I'm only going to say this once. Keep your shit in-house. The moment you step on the field, walk those hallways, hang around a tournament event, you're the best of friends. I do not want any hint of turmoil from you two. You're going to turn into an old married couple. Fucking teenage hormones," she told them, shaking her head.

Zoya spoke to the players plainly, never censoring herself. From time to time the principal would get a complaint about her free mouth, but she knew how to edge the line, and specifically where the line dug into the sand with each player. Although she only officially coached the girls team until now, it did not mean she never interacted with the boys.

"You two are my captains. If you cannot put your hormonal bullshit behind you for the good of the team, I'll have new captains. You might be thinking this an overreaction but I know you two were connected at the hip until recently, so whatever happened, get over it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Coach," they replied in unison again.

"Good, next week we have a home game. Girls play first then the boys. Just like the practice game, I expect you two by my side as assistants, which means ordering each other around. I trust it'll go well. That school will be a warm-up for us anyways, so we can work some kinks out of the squads. This will be a good season for a breakout performance from you two. I know I have every confidence you'll do your best to help us win the league this year."

"We have the strongest team in the league, Coach, we'll crush them easily," Tiffany proclaimed, arrogantly.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Tiffany. I'm expecting a stiff challenge from one or two schools. Get too cocky early and you'll get complacent at the wrong moment when it counts."

"Yes, Coach," Tiffany nodded.

"Nik, expect to be playing all 90 minutes each game. I do not think Josh and Jeremy are up to snuff to last an entire game by themselves, and the bench is lacking competent midfielders. They'll have to keep switching with each other to stay fresh."

"Got it, Coach," Nik replied, giving a thumbs up.

Zoya pulled a large file folder from her desk and opened it up, passing around papers compiling stats on all the upcoming players. They were both surprised how much scouting she had been doing, reading how scarily detailed all the stats were. The trio stayed in the office until 6pm, well past school closing. They only stopped when a knock broke up the meeting.

"Enter," Zoya called out.

"Oh, hi Coach, uh, we're all done practicing in the gym and are putting the gear away," a girl informed.

She wore a cheerleaders uniform and had pigtails, smiling brightly and directly at Coach Rodriguez as if Tiffany and Nik were not present.

"Thanks, Julie, I'll lock up the room soon."

The door clicked shut. Zoya let out an audible exhale.

"I think we've done enough for today. Here," she told them, pulling out two more file folders. "These are your copies. Do not, I repeat, do not let anyone know you have them."

"Uh, yeah, sure Coach," Tiffany replied.

Nik nodded his head, wondering if Coach Rodriguez just did not want other schools to know how detailed they were scouted, or if the coach would get into trouble for taking a high school sport so seriously.

"Go and head home. I need to lock up and boot the cheerleaders out of here. I'll see you for another meeting tomorrow, same time after practice."

Both captains left and walked out of the gym building. Self-contained, it stood at the edge of school property. The soccer and football fields separated the gym building from the large, multi-storied main building. It allowed easier access for the athletes to be able to train without getting kicked out or locked out of the main building.

"We're going to crush the team next week, Nik," Tiffany boasted. "I'm going to score a hat trick."

"You're a defender, Tiffany, you're not supposed to score."

"Buzzkill. I've been practicing my shots all summer, and my freekicks. I want every extra edge that'll convince a D1 school to give me a scholarship, or one of the Euro teams to offer me a contract."

"I'd worry about being a good defender first, Tiff, if you cannot stop them from scoring, no one will give a shit if you can bend it like Beckham."

"A complete buzzkill," she huffed. "I'll be awesome at both."

The pair walked and chatted until they got to the parking lot, where both of their parents were waiting to pick them up. Veronika and Jinny stayed in their cars, not talking to each other once as they waited for their kids. The tension could be cut with a knife despite their physical bodies being inside a car. Nik got into the car, greeted by a warm hug.

"I thought you and Tiffany were fighting," Veronika asked, playing with his hair.

"We were, but we're trying to be professional, mom. We are team captains."

"Am I going to need to be jealous you'll want to spend more time with a girl your age instead of your old mother?" she winked, patting his crotch.

"Why would I be looking to ruin a good thing?" he replied, smoothly.

"Good answer, baby. Come on, we need to get you some dinner but not in the parking lot."

"Are you wearing a new perfume?" he asked, as Veronika drove them off school property.

"No, same as I always wear."

"Something smells different since I got in the car. I guess I never noticed it until now. Or should I say I'm not smelling something I smelled before."

"That is strange. I wonder what it could be? It is not your sweaty gear, is it?"

"No, I'd still smell it even in the backseat if it stank that bad. Maybe I'm imagining things."

Meanwhile in the other car, Tiffany leaned her arm out of the window, letting the cool breeze whip through her hair.

"Did you upstage all your teammates again, Tiffany?" Jinny asked, driving the pair home.

"Yes, mommy, I made sure to stamp my authority on them. I put Beth in her place for being out of shape, and taught Susan a valuable lesson about not hogging the ball."

"Good girl. You'll be a star and have your pick of colleges and teams, baby. All the sacrifices will be worth it. However, I do not know what your coach sees in that boy. He'll cause you trouble this season."

"Nik is harmless, mom. He is the best player on the boy's team, and all the guys respect him. Coach Rodriguez would be stupid to have not named him captain this season."

"Did something happen between you two today to change your tune?"

"No...what? You thought we kissed and made up? I can still respect his talents. I would be foolish and stupid not to."

"You're better than him. Don't go getting involved and keep focused on the prize. No boys."

"Geez, mom, I'm eighteen, besides, we were only friends. He probably doesn't even like me that way."

"Probably is not one hundred percent."

"Fine, if he comes sauntering up to me asking for a date, I'll deflate his ego. Will that help?"

"Good. You're thinking I'm being a tyrant but I'm looking out for your future, Tiffany. You've got a golden ticket and I do not want it going to waste from getting pregnant by some child."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, away from Jinny to avoid any more lectures, and kept nodding throughout the conversation on the way home.

X

"Mmmmm," Nik moaned, licking on Veronika's forearm.

Arm held out in front of her son, Veronika fed him the delicious dinner. Taking a safety precaution until he learned to control his feasting better, she bit into her own skin and only allowed him to lick the skin. Not as sexy or dirty compared to Nik taking control and sucking the blood out, but a hell of a lot safer. Without Viktoria around to act as a safety net, another accident could mean her doom.

"There we go, baby, drink it up. Let it give you all the strength you need. It'll keep you strong."

Even though Nik only licked the puncture wounds, the sensation caused Veronika's pussy to moisten and edge. The bodily reactions confirmed how fucked up and deviant they were.

"Drink it all because afterwards mommy needs her meal. I want it straight from the tap. Mommy will suck you off under the computer desk while you study and bring home those straight As," she teased him. "You make mommy proud, baby."

12