Blood Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik heard all the words enter one ear but they were blocked from the need to feed. While Veronika's pussy got wet, Nik's cock kept thickening while they sat on the edge of his bed. They had already tossed aside all their clothing, and put a lot of plastic down to prevent needing to throw away another set of bedding.

Veronika reached down, letting one finger slide along the underside of the large cock. The fingertip ran along a blue vein pulsating from foreskin to balls. The vein pumped the sexual organ with all the blood needed to turn him on, ready to fuck at a moment's notice.

"So big and strong, Aunt Viktoria is going to be jealous when I text her in bed," she teased.

Ten minutes later, Nik finished the meal, licking his lips before slowly backing off and pausing. He held his hands in front of her arm, waiting.

"I wanted to make sure I didn't have a freak out," Nik explained, relaxing. "It tasted good, mom, delicious."

Stroking some of his hair softly, Veronika smiled while licking the wound closed.

"All for my big boy to keep growing into a strong man. Now, you go settle in at your desk and study, young man, while mommy gets on her knees underneath there and gets her own dinner."

He already had his books opened on the desk, so they wasted no time getting into a comfortable position. Nik spread his legs out wide, giving Veronika ample room to snuggle up and deepthroat his cock. Both of her hands gently stroked his muscular quads and calves, massaging him to help him relax.

It took a few minutes to concentrate. He lived out a complete fantasy so many people dreamed of but never got, a hot woman giving a blowjob while not needing to reciprocate a single second. He looked through the assignment, slowly answering each question as they popped up during the reading. One by one, for the next half an hour, he did his best to focus and ignore the immense pleasure from down below.

For those thirty minutes, Veronika worshipped her son, sucking off the huge cock with both motherly affection and lewd determination to taste the sealed away sperm. Her cunt moistened even more, confirming how submissive and needy she felt for her son. He said nothing to her as she sucked up dinner, and it turned her on fiercely. She did not know if he'd toss her on the bed and fuck her once he finished the assignment. It did not matter, it felt good.

"I'm so lucky he turned out to be a stud," she thought.

She kept the sucking noises down to a minimum, and tried her best to put a muzzle on her own moans, so as not to disturb the studying.

"He could have been a fat, ugly slob. I do not know the ratio of my attraction to him. How much is it the bloodline, and how much because he is a stud with a fat cock?"

A weird time to be pondering philosophically, Veronika's thoughts kept thinking deeply of the mutual attraction between mother and son. Did he feel the same? How much of the attraction was the bloodline, and how much because she was drop dead gorgeous? They would never know one hundred percent but did it really matter? They both got exactly what they needed and wanted.

One hand slipped down to massage his balls, gently feeling them up. A finger traced around the ball sack, between the singular ridge separating the two balls. Removing her lips from the shaft, they also joined the fingers, kissing and sucking to get the babybatter churning. She needed to drink down every drop of his incestuous nut cream. The hunger in her stomach grew, feeling him instinctively getting closer to cumming.

She also felt his balls begin to tighten ever so slightly. The other hand kept stroking off the cock, letting all five fingers massage the skin, hoping it sent shivers of pleasure up his spine. Looking up into his eyes, Veronika saw him focused entirely on his studying. If she did not tell him to focus, she would feel disappointed that no reaction or movement showed any appreciation or joy for her cocksucking.

Right now the lewd mother wanted to feel a hand grip those long locks and shove her eager mouth down to the base of his shaft, that way the cream went directly into the stomach. Cunt juices leaked out onto the floor, creating a puddle on the wood. She heard the drops patter onto the floor, exciting her even more. Nik did not want Viktoria to leave but Veronika felt the same too. Who better than her sister to take care of a dripping wet cunt when Nik could not perform? No doubt she'd have to learn a lot of self-control when he had other, real world situations to deal with and could not fuck his mommy every glorious minute of the day.

Nik let out a small groan, and his balls tightened significantly. Veronika wasted no time sinking her lips back onto the cockhead, just in time to drink down the first blast of delicious, invigorating cum. Greedily, she drank it down, making sure not to waste a single drop. It'd be bad form for a mother not to eat her entire dinner. Once the balls stopped filling her mouth full of sperm, she let her mouth rest there, casually sucking on the cock. Her tongue rolled over the head, cleaning it up nicely and excavated every last drop that escaped.

Nik suddenly reached down to stroke her hair, softly, affectionately. The sensation made Veronika's cheeks redden, both out of lovey-dovey romance and also out of embarrassment that he did what she should be doing to him.

"What a great son I have," she thought, rubbing a reddened face cheek along his inner thigh. "Life is going to be even better."

"Mom, I'm done studying."

"You're not just saying that so you can fuck me, are you?" she asked, continuing to nuzzle into his leg.

"No, you can check it yourself."

"I'll believe you, baby. Dinner tasted delicious. My tongue is hungry for more. Think you can stay up and fuck your mother senseless?"

The energetic cock answered for him, thickening up quickly. Veronika purred at the sight, enjoying every moment his youth granted bodily functions, quick to get hard again and refill the chambers with more shots of seed. Veronika slithered up, allowing her body to lewdly rub his, mixing their sweat together. She did not account for balance though, as the sudden increase in mass tipped over the chair, sending mother and son crashing onto the floor. She landed on top of him before momentum forced her to roll off onto the hard, wooden floor.

Mother and son laughed at the weird and wacky situation, giggling at the comedic moment that broke up the romantic maneuver. They kept laughing, slowly picking themselves up off the floor, before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It is good we can laugh about the little things, baby."

"Yeah, mom, no matter what happens next we still have our humor. I've been doing some thinking, and had an idea about how to handle our blood and cum situation."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want it to be directly from the source. It feels good, natural, and fun. Yet I'm concerned I'll lose control again without Aunt Viktoria around. She bought us those jam jars but I want to take it a step further. I want to do some testing. A jam jar is not exactly stealthy. What if I need a drink when at school, or on a trip with the soccer team? It is not like I can just ask one of the girls on the team 'hey, I'm a vampire, so can I drink your blood.'

Aunt Viktoria got the jars to store the stuff, but I think we should try putting it in my drinks. It'd be a whole lot easier to explain away reddened water as fruit punch flavoring than something looking out of a horror movie in a jar."

"You want me to spike your water bottles with my blood?"

"To test it out. Everything is a test, mom, all our lives are going to be a test now."

"You're right. I feel ashamed right now, Nik, that you're the one thinking all this stuff up. I'm your mother, and even though you're the man of the clan, I'm still older and should be the one pulling her fair share. Viktoria always took charge and handled anything clan related, so I guess I kept taking that for granted when she showed up for your birthday."

"It is alright, mom, we're all learning from this. I'm concerned about our safety. It still gets to me, being so fresh in my mind, that I almost killed you. I never wanted that. I never would want that. You mean everything to me and I do not want anything to happen."

Veronika hugged Nik tightly, feeling tears roll down his cheeks. The entire situation forced his teenage hormones to overreact, go haywire, and put him on edge. She knew he'd need a lot of support, and started realizing mental support would be the most important.

"Shhhh, it is okay, baby, let mommy take care of you tonight. Just rest in mommy's arms and feel safe," she coddled him, stroking his hair softly. "I told you before I'm not upset about the incident. Accidents happen. We'll learn to control our lusts, and I'll make sure I'm more responsible. It won't be as kinky and wild but it'll keep us sane and serene."

It hurt her to see him weep, understanding the family burden thrust upon an eighteen year old must not be comfortable, even more so with the vampiric situation complicating his physiology.

12