Blood Red Roses

Story Info
Two lovers explore new fantasies outdoors.
7.9k words
4.33
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Muddy_Bra
Muddy_Bra
12 Followers

I was inspired to write this from the wonderful Selina_Shaw's work. I never thought about how blood could be considered "sexy" before, but after reading her House of Flame Lilies series, I wanted to write my own story about it! I hope you enjoy

*****

Justin reached up to pluck a fat, red tomato from the vine. It fit perfectly into his palm, its smooth, firm skin cool against his hand, and he carefully placed it in the bowl he was carrying. The scent of tomato plants, a sort of cross between basil and mint, filled his nostrils.

He quickly fell into a rhythm, searching for the ripe fruits and gently twisting them off their healthy, green plants. Already he had filled several large bowls with cucumbers, beans, strawberries, tomatoes, and peppers. A wren was singing cheerily in a nearby tree, the air was rich and aromatic with the scent of flowers and herbs, wispy cirrus clouds were smeared across the clear, blue atmosphere. His fingernails were caked with dirt, and he was sweating from the hot summer air, but it was his life, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

He and his wife, Scarlett, had devoted quite a lot of their time and money to their backyard, creating and cultivating an extensive garden that provided them with their own fresh food that they could eat or sell to the local farmer's markets. They were both making their way down the large garden in the center of the yard in which most of their produce grew, picking all the ripe produce. Watermelons, pumpkins, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, peas, and beans grew directly in the ground, held up by a multitude of trellises. In the rest of the garden, other crops and green, bushy herbs spilled from pots and flowers of all shapes and colors burst forth from raised beds and grape vines crawled along the back fence. Sunlight shone through the leaves of the small trees dotted around the garden, making the whole space feel pleasantly enclosed and private. The garden was all neatly organized, but in its own natural, chaotic kind of way.

Justin was lost deep in his own thoughts when something brushed against his thigh, startling him. He whirled, only to see Scarlett standing mischievously next to him, rubbing her hand up and down his leg.

He rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. "Can I help you?"

"I'm just touching you. You're just too tempting," she pouted. The waves and curls of her vibrant red hair glistened in the sunlight like a river of molten copper. "Also, you've got something on your leg."

Justin glanced down, noticing a streak of dirt where she had touched him. He hadn't realized, but her hands were caked in black dirt.

"Scar! How in the world did you get so dirty?"

"Isn't the entire point of gardening to get your hands dirty?" she asked, reaching for him again.

Justin gave an amused snort and swatted her hands away. "Didn't think so."

"Don't you like me dirty?" she asked, a hint of suggestion creeping into her voice.

"Well, I... I mean, not like that." His cheeks grew red, and not just from the heat.

"Do you want me to show you how much of a dirty girl I can be?" she smirked.

"Believe me, I would know."

Scarlett laughed, a genuine, infectious sound, her emerald-green eyes shining. "The amount of times I've tied you up and made you slave away to this body"--she ran her hands up and down her full, feminine curves, clad in a loose, ivory-colored sundress--"I think you're the dirtier one."

"Scar!" he hissed, his cheeks almost as red as the tomatoes they were picking, "the neighbors can still hear us!"

"I doubt it," she said, her lips flicking upwards in a flirtatious smile. "Maybe I should tie you up and see how loud I need to make you scream before someone calls the police on us."

Justin wanted to melt into the ground to escape the flood of erotic yet embarrassing memories--him kneeled over on the bed in the dim bedroom, his hands bound behind his back and his legs tied together, the smoky smell of sex in the air and his muscles rippling under a sheen of sweat as Scarlett relentlessly pounded him from behind with a massive dildo, until he screamed in agony and bliss and came all over the bedsheets.

"I mean, if you don't want to," she shrugged, "but I think outdoor sex would be a little more... exciting."

Justin's mind drew a blank. Not less than a minute again, they were peacefully picking tomatoes in the garden, and now all of the sudden she was asking for sex. He could hardly ever keep up with her thirst, but he loved her for it."Who said anything about outdoor sex?" he asked, holding up his hands.

"Me, you idiot," she laughed.

"You sure are adventurous, I'll give you that." Justin didn't want to admit it, but her talk was turning him more than a little on. He loved how she would tease and seduce him so thoroughly that he didn't know which way was up anymore.

Scarlett just stood there with her arms crossed, her freckled-splattered face wearing a cocky grin. He stared back dumbly. "You're not actually serious, are you?"

"You have no idea." Before he could even back away, she was in front of him, cupping his cheek in her dirty hand. His brown eyes flashed with apprehension for a second, but he seemed to have reached a critical point, his resolve melting. He gazed back at her beautiful face, his eyes soft with affection.

They only lasted a few seconds like that, and it quickly turned into a full on kiss. Her lips were warm and velvet soft and tasted like raspberries. His body went warm and fuzzy from the contact. Scarlett wrapped one hand in his dark brown hair and pulled his head closer to her, kissing him insistently. That mouth of hers seriously drove him wild. With her other hand, she traced downwards over his stomach and between his legs, feeling a stiff lump.

"You're hard, huh?"

Justin chuckled and gently pushed her away. "No... I just, uh, had a pepper in my pocket."

She smirked and groped his crotch harder, making his knees buckle slightly and releasing a small moan from his lips. "That's an awfully big pepper you got there, boy."

"I know, have you seen the size of the banana peppers--"

Scarlett kissed him again, more passionate this time.

"You're so stupid and I love it," she said, when she pulled away.

He grinned, blushing, and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Watch who you're calling stupid."

Scarlett just grinned as if she were a wolf that had found an injured animal to kill and eat. "Follow me."

Justin's heart began to beat excitedly about whatever she was going to do, and he followed her like an obedient puppy. She led him beneath one of the small kousa dogwood trees in the most secluded and shaded corner of the garden.

"Lie down," she commanded. He quickly laid down on his back, and she thrilled at how willingly he obeyed her. Scarlett straddled him and sank down onto his body, pushing him into the still-wet soil. She smiled down at him, her green eyes alight with mischief. The light fabric of her cream dress was draped over her lavish curves like froth.

She gently stroked his cheek with her thumb, gazing into his brown eyes affectionately. Her thumb was still dirty, and she left a streak of black dirt across his face.

He squirmed, but only ended up getting his clothes all muddy--the grip of her thighs on him was like a vice. She rubbed his chest with her hands, circling around his nipples.

"You like this?"

"God, Scar, just keep touching me."

"Oh, someone's really horny now."

"I love it when you get on top of me."

"Really, huh?" She thrust her hips into him, bracing her hands against his chest. They both let out a little gasp at the sudden, sensitive contact, and she burst into a fit of giggles.

He looked adorable, his supine body helpless and stuck in the mud, pinned down underneath her powerful legs, and his eyes wide with fear and expectation and lust. She bit her lower lip sensually and stared into his eyes--it was clear that they were both thinking the same, very dirty, thoughts.

"Oh, Scar, I'm all yours," he moaned, "just take my body and do whatever you want with it..."

"Anything, darling?" Her voice was as thick and sweet as molasses.

"Anything," he gulped, letting go of all reservations and putting all of his trust in her dirt-caked hands. Scarlett would never hurt him, but she always came up with the best and most carnal ways to grant his wildest wishes that he never knew he had.

She took one of the lines that supported the closest trellis, which was staked into the ground next to them, and wrapped it many times tightly around his left wrist and anchored it back in the ground, effectively snaring him in place. Justin groaned as the rope squeezed his flesh, but his smile never faltered. Now, unable to escape or fight back, everything truly was in her control.

Scarlett hopped off his body and shook herself, straightening her sundress. "Now, don't go anywhere!" she said cheerily, waving at him and sauntering off into the garden.

Justin laughed to himself and tried straining against the bond, but it tied so well he couldn't even rise off the ground. He nestled his body into the rich, brown soil, figuring that he might as well get comfortable while he could.

On his right side, a bed full of large, crimson roses saturated the air with their delicious fragrance. From his angle, the brilliant red blooms and thorny stems seemed to tower above him menacingly. He dug his free hand into the ground, feeling the warm and slightly damp silty soil, squeezing it into a clump in his fist and then crumbling it apart again.

Scarlett flitted about the garden like a hummingbird, plucking flowers from their beds and gathering bunches of leafy fragrant herbs in her hands. He caught a flick of the hem of her dress and her bare feet as she strolled by him. From behind, he heard the satisfying snip, snip, snip of the garden shears. He bit his lip impatiently.

She returned, placing her armful of foraged plants behind his head so that he couldn't see them, then she sat back down on his thighs. Sunlight filtering through the leaves of the tree dappled his handsome face with honey-colored splotches. It was significantly cooler in the shade, and a refreshing breeze blew through, taking the edge off the heat. The sun shone on her red hair, illuminating it like fire.

"How are you, sweet pea?" Her lips brushed against his, the feather's touch of her breath sweeter than any flower.

"Stuck..." He twisted in vain against the rope.

"I thought you were the one with the humiliation kink."

"Hey, I prefer the term 'erotic degradation'."

Scarlett grinned, then planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "Of course you do." She ran her strong, nimble fingers through his thick brown hair like through streams of water, combing the stray strands into place and gently massaging his scalp. He sighed contentedly and relaxed his body, almost melting at the intimate contact.

"Oh, you like that, huh?"

Justin purred like a kitten as she rubbed her thumbs in small circles over his temples. His eyes slid closed peacefully.

With one hand, she grabbed a fist full of violets from the plants next to her, gently teasing soft, purple and yellow flowers across his lips and under his nose, and they blanketed him with their powdery fragrance. The petals tickled his sensitive face, and he squirmed, but he didn't tell her to stop. He would never tell her to stop.

Scarlett took the stems of the violets and began threading them through his hair, speckling his head with the richly colored, dime-sized flowers. Next, she grabbed the zinnias, in all colors: Magenta, purple, pink, yellow, and red, and wove them into his hair with the violets, adorning him with a crown of the dense, flamboyant blooms, the color of the petals as rich and smooth as pastels. Her hands were strong and sure as she worked, hardened from many years of gardening, yet still soft and gentle and warm on his skin. A pleasant tingle stirred in his chest and his cock peaked up slightly more.

He looked beautiful, with the feminine halo of colorful flowers on his head bringing out his sweet brown eyes, yet snared with rope and sprawled out on the ground. The only thing marring his appearance was the adorable little streak of dirt on his cheek.

Bunching the collar of his shirt in her hands, she pulled his face up to meet hers, and kissed him deep, teasing him with her tongue; her lips were as plump and succulent as a pear. Scarlett smiled softly at him and adjusted his flower crown. With his free hand, he plucked one of the violets from his head and tucked it behind her ear, brushing away the wispy strands of coppery hair.

"Thanks, sweet pea," she murmured into his mouth.

Scarlett gathered a bunch of lavender in her hands and swished the bushy, light purple blooms across his face. Its strong, distinctive scent smelled like soap and candles and summer, tinged with the richness of herbs and soil.

"Y'know, they say lavender is an aphrodisiac," she mused, twirling a sprig of it between her thumb and forefinger. She held it to her nostrils and inhaled deeply. Its pleasant yet pungent fragrance almost overwhelmed her. "It increases blood flow."

Justin nodded, absorbing the delicious smell.

She massaged the mound between his legs with the heel of her hand, grinding it like a mortar and pestle.

"Good for sexual stimulation," she said.

His cock stiffened at her touch and he groaned in pleasure.

Scarlett tore a handful of the lavender flowers between her fingers to release the potent oils contained within. She gently grabbed his wrist with one hand and rubbed the crushed flowers up and down the pale inside of his forearm, the color and smoothness of driftwood. Justin shivered at the soft, tickling sensation; the touch was like butterflies on his skin. All the sensations: The sunlight, the birds chirping, the feel of her hands, the warm soil on his back, and especially the fragrance of lavender, were making him feel relaxed and pleasantly sleepy. He gave a gentle sigh and relaxed his body even more, letting the ground engulf him and Scarlett take control of him.

"It also symbolizes tranquility and relaxation," she continued.

He could honestly listen to her talk about her passions all day. "Oh yeah," he moaned, "enlighten me with your sexy plant facts."

Scarlett laughed, loving how easily she could subdue him. She picked up a red rose, carefully running her finger along the stem to avoid the dangerous sharp points. His heart began to beat faster at the sight.

"Do you know why roses are a symbol of love?"

He shook his head.

"According to Greek mythology, it's because Aphrodite--the goddess of love--cut her foot while chasing after her lover, Adonis, and when her blood landed on white roses, it turned them red. So now roses are associated with love and beauty, like the goddess."

"Fascinating," he groaned, only partially sarcastically.

Scarlett pressed the stem against his bicep. Justin let out a sharp, breathy gasp as it bit painfully into his skin. He didn't know how she could do it, but Scarlett was a master of wielding pain and turning it into pleasure.

She smiled evilly and drew the rose stem down his arm, thorns snagging on the flesh. He swore.

"Oh, I'm going to have to punish you for that, sweet pea," Scarlett purred. Justin gulped. She withdrew the rose from his skin and placed it delicately on his chest, and she massaged more lavender into his wrists, running her thumbs in small circles. Even more of the heady smell saturated the air.

"So, what's my punishment, then?"

"Oh, you'll see," she grinned. Scarlett picked up the rose again and gently traced the prickles over his right arm. The sharp, dangerous points whispered over his skin, making him shiver. Biting her lip sensually, she tortuously slowly pushed it in harder, deeper, into his forearm. Hot pain flared, but she didn't let up. He felt his skin break in a multitude of tiny points and he yelped, thrashing like an injured rabbit caught in a trap. She gave the rose a little twist, and a fresh burst of pain lanced up to his shoulder.

With a final prick, she removed it, revealing a row of tiny, fresh puncture wounds. Justin moaned as pain seared his arm. He could feel every beat of his heart.

Tiny, ruby drops of blood emerged from the cuts and oozed out across his arm, staining his soft, light skin in livid red gashes. He went slightly light-headed at the sight of his blood outside his body.

Scarlett watched, fascinated, as the vermillion blood rolled down his arm in rivulets, like veins of their own. She held his limp arm up, watching his blood glisten in the sunshine. Spilling his blood was like taking a little piece of his soul to the surface just for her to keep, examining how the sanguine liquid shattered beautifully across his body, like he was dying, weakening himself for her to consume. It was poetic, really, how love requires sacrifice, and he was making a blood offering to her.

"Scarlett..." he breathed. His head was tilted back, jostling his flower crown, the thick veins on his neck straining temptingly. He didn't know how or why the blood was turning him on, but he could feel his cock helplessly stiffening.

Her tongue darted curiously out of her mouth, exploring the tendons just under the skin on the back of his hand, then gracing up his arm to where his delicious blood was spilled. She lapped up a tiny drop and swirled it in her mouth. The coppery taste coated her tongue and rang against her gums. She swished her tongue around, tasting every bit, and swallowed contentedly.

Scarlett gave him her full, toothy smile. A small smear of red stained one of her gleaming, pointed canines. "Your blood is delicious, sweet pea."

Justin couldn't help but be hopelessly aroused. The warm pain in his right arm and the dull throb of the rope tied around his left arm and the pleasant fragrance and vibrant colors of flowers interwove a symphony of sensations in his mind almost too intense for him to handle. Not to mention how much he loved the thrill when she tied him up, held him down, and made him nothing but a tool for her pleasure. His cock grew as hard as oak.

She dove in again, this time pressing her whole mouth against the wounds on his arm, her teeth gently biting him like fangs. Her teasing, wet tongue swirled against his skin like an artist's paintbrush mixing red paint, tickling him. She drank until the metallic taste completely saturated the inside of her mouth, then she swished his blood together with her saliva and swallowed the magnificently disgusting mixture down in one satisfying gulp. "Ahhh..." she sighed, and reached up to grab the violet tucked behind her ear.

Justin watched her curiously as she wiped it in the slick of blood on his arm and held it up to his lips.

"Go on," she encouraged. "They're edible." Cautiously, he took the wine color stained flower into his mouth and chewed it between his molars. It tasted like nuts and iron. He swallowed. He couldn't believe he was drinking down his own blood. His arm throbbed in time with his cock.

Scarlett grinned at how helpless and disheveled he looked, despite the beautiful zinnias adorning his hair. The way she was sitting on him, it was impossible to ignore his cock poking her right in her rapidly moistening pussy. She quickly glanced around to make sure that the neighbors weren't watching, and seeing that no one was there, she reached up and slowly undid the top button of her sundress, revealing a small, soft crack of cleavage. She let out a cute little moan and undid the next two, letting the loose, creamy fabric fall open across her collarbone, exposing the freckled tops of her ample breasts and lacy, green bra straps climbing over her shoulders like ivy. She sighed happily and ran her hand through her red hair, angling her chest down so that he had the perfect view of her lovely, round boobs.

Muddy_Bra
Muddy_Bra
12 Followers