Blood Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin arched his back, sheathing himself deeper inside her, making her give a little gasp. He chuckled at how her adorable freckled face contorted in pleasure. Already close to orgasm to begin with, the tingle in his groin was growing even stronger at the sensations and sight of their connected bodies.

"Oh yeah, do that again," she said. He obeyed, arching and pushing himself deeper inside her.

"Yes..." She sank back down, pushing him into the soft mud. "Justin, I love you."

He still couldn't respond, but his eyes smiled. Teasing her nipple with one hand, she pushed herself up and slid back down onto him. She did it again, sinking and thrusting, sinking and thrusting.

Scarlett laughed unabashedly as she slammed her body onto his thick cock, filling her up. She shifted her body, trying to find the best angle, and slid her hips forward. A new, hot pleasure licked at her as his cock rubbed against her G-spot. She tilted her head back in gratification. She could practically feel the blood pounding through her body. She scraped the thorns insatiably along his cheek, opening more vermillion cuts in his skin.

He gasped. This time, the pain was just too much, and a hot, salty tear leaked from his eye and rolled silently down his face, but it was no secret that he was enjoying every second of it.

"Oh yeah, cry for me, you little slut," she taunted. Justin moaned and squeezed his eyes shut in shame. Continuing to grind and bounce, she leaned down and licked up the tear from his face. Her tongue tickled his skin, and she licked to his mouth, sliding her tongue in. She kissed him greedily, and they sucked at each other's lips and tongues, just letting themselves be disgusting, holding nothing back as tears continued to pour silently from his eyes.

Her hips continued grinding against his as she thrusted, her G-spot stimulated over and over again with each of her thrusts. Justin held his hand against her back, pulling her body closer to him. Pleasure was rapidly filling her, and she let herself fall limp against his hand like a ragdoll.

"Justin..." she moaned weakly, "yes, Justin..."

His cock was so hot it was steaming, and he began to thrust into her, too, searching for release and desperate to make her scream, his vision blurry with tears.

She gave a long, low moan as he filled her up, over and over. His thrusting caused her bra to start sliding dangerously down her body, nearly uncovering her breasts.

Justin gritted his teeth, the sensations of their interconnected bodies becoming too much to bear. His body was growing hot and pleasure was pooling in his stomach, and he went pleasantly light-headed at the overwhelming satisfaction battling the biting pain in his cheek. A particularly hard thrust, and Scarlett's bra finally came loose and slid down her stomach into a puddle of lace, revealing her delicious pert breasts, her nipples proud and erect.

He hungered at the sight and his cock stiffened harder than he thought possible, slamming into her as forcefully as he could. She made an adorable little gasp at each stroke; her boobs and red hair bouncing, the fat of her limp body jiggling deliciously.

A distant part of her brain was just barely aware that the neighbors could still hear her, she shouldn't scream... but god, he was just so good, it just felt so amazing... she wanted a full release. A shot of adrenaline raced through her at the thrill of exposing herself. She let out a high-pitched whine, barely holding herself together.

It felt like his cock buried in her was expanding, growing, lengthening... and she was breaking, crumbling, cracking... and shattering. She screamed into the garden as merciful release poured through her in a spasm of heat and colors and scents. Scarlett's body went rigid, and then fell limp across Justin, trembling and heaving great breaths as she panted.

At the sight of the gorgeous, blood-splattered, naked woman impaled on his cock, limp from pleasure, her face furrowed as if in agony... he exploded too, pleasure rushing out through his cock as he poured his seed deep inside her. He gave a weak moan and relaxed into the soil.

They waited for a few tense moments, expecting the neighbors to yell at them, but they were only greeted with the peaceful sound of chirping birds. Scarlett chuckled, resting her forehead against his, her red hair tickling his face.

He moaned, his various tiny cuts throbbing. She grinned at him and pulled her underwear out of his mouth, slick with his saliva.

"Scar..." he shook his head in disbelief. "I love you."

Scarlett gave another giggle and raised herself off his relieved cock, thick, pearly strands of his come still clinging to their bloody naked bodies as if trying to hold them together. "You made such a mess," she teased. She picked up her discarded dress, brown mud caking the hem of the light fabric. "Dirty boy."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"God, of course it was." She planted a kiss on his nose and untied his left hand.

His hair was completely disheveled, his eyes red from crying, his body smeared with mud, scratched with cuts, and crusted with maroon blood, but he was more beautiful than he had ever been. Scarlett smiled down at him and stroked his face. "Let's go get you cleaned up, sweet pea."