Blood Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
In the town of Seaway, evil lurks in the shadows.
10.1k words
4.7
20.2k
56
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long-awaited re-write, of Blood Slaves. First, I'd like to say that all characters in this story are 18 or over. There are a lot of differences between this remake, and the original. So, if you read the original then you'll probably notice. There isn't a whole lot of sex in chapter 01, except towards the end...hope it's not too slow, of a build up.

This story will involve a lot of things, such as blood, some gore, and a few other new things I want to experiment with. If things like blood, gore and implied forced-sex are a turn off for you, then I won't take it personally if you don't want to read. If you DO read it, then I hope you enjoy.

Whiskey

----------------------------------------------------------

Darkness...

Everywhere I looked, there was nothing but miles upon miles of darkness. I could hardly even see well enough to take a simple step forward...but I knew, I had to try.

It wasn't just dark, though...it was cold, too. So cold. I hugged myself as I started walking through the endless abyss, chills running up and down my spine and I could hear myself shaking. Still, I pressed on hoping that I would find a way out of this dark void of nothingness. "Hello?" I called out, hopeful that someone else might be around, someone that could potentially help me.

"Is anybody, there!?"

Nothing.

No response. As I kept walking despite the lack of answers, a sudden gust of wind blew over me, sending strands of dark brown hair whipping across my face. I pushed them back and tucked them behind my ear, as my heart began pounding harder and harder in my chest now...someone was nearby. I could feel their presence, even though they refused to answer my calls.

"Please," I spoke softly. "I...don't know where I am..."

"Sara..."

The voice...it was so chilling and almost terrifying. The one question that stood out the most in my mind as I heard it speaking, was how the hell, did it know my name?

"H-Hello?"

"Sara..."

"Who's there!? Answer me, please!"

Another gust of wind blew past me and as it did, I looked up and saw the outline of a person standing somewhere in the distance. It was just a silhouette at first, until it started slowly moving out of the shadows and straight in my direction.

My first instinct was to take a cautious step backward.

The silhouette continued to move towards me though, and the closer it got the easier it was to make out certain features. It was tall and seemed to be wearing black robes, with a hood pulled over its head. It drew ever closer and I suddenly realized, this thing wasn't walking. It was more like, it was hovering just a few short inches over the ground, like a ghost.

It reached up with long slender arms and pulled back its hood, revealing the pale white face of a beautiful young woman, with long black hair and piercing blue eyes.

"W-Who...are you?"

"Sara..."

The young woman closed in on me, and I willed myself to step away from her, but my legs seemed to defy my commands...I was paralyzed. Not by fear though, no...it was more like infatuation, that kept me frozen in place at that moment.

This woman, whoever she was, was beautiful.

She stopped directly in front of me and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling as they stared into my own. She seemed to be staring straight through me, directly into my soul. She reached out slowly and took my hand in hers, and I flinched at how cold her fingers felt against my own. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze and pulled me close to her. "I have been waiting for you," she whispered.

"I...d-don't even know, who you are."

"You will," the woman nodded slowly. "Very soon, I promise."

"But why, can't you tell me now?"

"Soon," she repeated herself, her voice sterner now.

"Soon, we will be together."

And then, she did the one thing I least expected her to do.

This mysterious woman leaned in without the slightest hesitation and pressed her cold, soft lips to mine. She stole a kiss right out from under me, but I did nothing to try and stop her...I couldn't...I didn't even want to. Her lips felt so good against my own, that I just melted right into them.

I felt her tongue push past my lips and invade my mouth, and the woman embraced me with both arms, pulling me to her chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and moaned softly, as her hands began to wander and then...

----------------------------------------------------------

"Sara, wake up!"

I gasped and shot straight up, eyes darting wildly around the room as other students filed out through the door. It was Kimberly...my best friend, who had startled me out of my sleep and was currently laughing at the confused and sleepy expression.

"You're drooling," the sandy-blonde-haired girl pointed and I groaned, shaking my head. "You have GOT, to stop falling asleep in class...I'm pretty sure, Mr. Daniels was about to wake you up himself, but the bell rang."

"I lucked out, this time..."

"No kidding," my friend laughed. I stretched and grabbed my books from in front of me, shoving them into my bag. Kimberly helped me out of my chair and we started through the door and out into the halls of Seaway High.

"So, what were you dreaming about, this time?"

"Huh?"

I looked at Kimberly as if I hadn't fully heard the question...my head still felt light and fatigue still hung over my thoughts.

"You were mumbling to yourself," Kimberly explained. "Good thing the bell rang, cause it was starting to sound kinda awkward."

"Awkward? Uh...r-right," I said, my cheeks flushing bright red as I thought back on the dream. I shook my head and tried, to brush the memories aside.

Memories of that mysterious, raven-haired girl, and her pale white skin.

How beautiful, she was...

How hot, that kiss had been.

"It was nothing," I lied to my friend. "I was just dreaming, about...food, that's all."

Kimberly stared at me for a while, before rolling her eyes and giggling. "Of course, it was about food...I should have known," she teased.

"You're such, a dork."

"That's true," I smiled, nudging her slightly. "But you love me."

"However, could I not?" she nudged me back.

Kimberly and I had been best friends since the 2nd grade. Despite how close we were though, she, like everyone else, had no idea that I liked girls. I just didn't have the guts to tell anybody, not even her...and that's why I didn't want her to know what I had been dreaming about in class.

Of course, when it came to telling Kimberly about my sexuality, it was a little more complicated than it was with other...especially, because I had a huge crush on her.

Thinking about it, Kimberly was probably the first girl, that I had ever liked in that way. I didn't fully understand what I was feeling though until we reached high school. After Mom died, things got pretty shitty in my life.

The majority of my friends, dropped me like I was nothing. I had slipped into a deep depression, which was to be expected considering I had just lost my Mother. Nobody understood what I was going through. Nobody knew how to be there, for me.

So, they thought it better to just walk away.

Not Kimberly, though. No, Kimberly was the only one who stayed by my side through thick, and thin. She made me a promise, that no matter what, she would never leave me.

And I believed her.

That's about the time, that it finally clicked in my head...

I was in love, with my best friend. I couldn't tell her that though. It was enough, just telling her that I was a lesbian, but I didn't know how she'd react to me confessing my undying love. Taking the risk of losing our friendship, was not something I felt willing to do.

"So," Kimberly said, as we stopped at our lockers briefly.

"Are you going, to that party tonight?"

"What party," I asked, looking up at her curiously.

"You know, the bonfire! It's gonna be fucking sweet!"

"Ugh, I don't know," I shook my head. "Who's all going?"

"Pretty much, everybody."

"So, that means Courtney...and Heather...?"

Kimberly sighed heavily, tilting her head back in frustration. She knew, why I didn't want to be around those two girls. Courtney O'Rian and Heather Thompson...they were on the cheerleading squad. Best friends, much like me and Kimberly, and your cliché preppy girls that thought they were better than everybody else. Well, at least that's how Courtney seemed to act.

Heather wasn't too much better...but she could be worse.

"You know, what happens every time I'm around Courtney," I whined, as Kimberly glared at me, determined to convince me anyway. "It's bad enough, I have to deal with her shit in class."

Said class, was actually in five minutes...and I didn't have time, to argue with Kimberly at the moment.

"Forget about her," the girl began trying to persuade me.

"Just stick with me, I'll make sure, she leaves you alone!"

"Thanks, but...you know, she's not afraid of you, right?"

Kimberly smirked, hands on her hips now as she cocked her head slightly. "Well, she damn sure, should be."

"Okay, well she's not," I scoffed. "I mean, sure she won't fuck with me AS BAD, but she'll still fuck with me."

The bell rang, signaling the start of the next period. I slammed my locker door shut, books in hand as we started towards our separate classrooms. "Besides," I continued as we walked.

"Do you think, a party in the woods is a good idea...you know...with everything, that's been going on lately?"

"What...you mean, those missing girls?"

"What else, would I mean?"

Kimberly actually, seemed to contemplate my words on that one. She knew, that I had a good point...the whole town, was on a curfew. With a recent string of missing girls, the authorities were stumped as to who...or what...could be behind it all. And, as long as they had no suspects, they had decided to take no chances in any more people vanishing.

It truly was, something to be afraid of...

Six girls had gone missing, all in the last two months. Two bodies had shown up in the woods a few weeks ago, and they were in such crap condition...the coroner couldn't determine if they had been killed by a person, or an animal.

"I'm sure, it'll be fine," Kimberly said finally.

"You worry, way too much...it's been like three weeks since the last victim. Maybe, whoever was doing all that shit decided to finally move on."

"Wishful thinking," I shrugged. "Anyway, there's no way in hell my Brother will let me go."

"Like, you've never snuck out of the house before?"

The second bell rang, just as we stopped in front of the door to my next class. I sighed and groaned, frustrated with my friend...I, had no interest in going to this stupid party, and Kimberly knew it. "Come on," the girl persisted.

As much as I didn't want to go, Kimberly could tell that my resistance was beginning to falter. "You never get out of the house, Sara. If not for school, you would be a total shut-in, it's not healthy."

"Ugh, alright! I'll think about it, okay?"

I watched my friend's lips curl into a big lopsided grin, as she held her books in one hand and used her other to give me the thumbs up. "That's good enough, for me. I'll see you, after school."

"Of course," I smiled, turning and walking into my class. I hoped that by the end of the day, Kimberly would forget all about this party. That way, I wouldn't have to "think" about it, when I was planning on saying "No" anyway.

As I walked to my desk and set my books down, I noticed Courtney sitting in the back of the room, Heather right beside her. She looked up and made direct eye contact with me, then snickered and leaned in towards Heather, so she could whisper something to her...something that I was positive, was probably about me.

I ignored it and sat down, just as the teacher, Mr. Allens stepped into the room and immediately, began his lesson for the day.

We were only about ten minutes into the period when the door opened and I looked up to see the secretary from the main office...and a girl standing directly, behind her. I couldn't see her past the secretary, and I couldn't hear the discussion being held between the lady and Mr. Allens either, as they were trying not to speak too loudly.

After a few seconds, Mr. Allens stepped aside and motioned for a young girl about my age, to enter the room. My eyes widened as I got a better look at her jet-black hair and piercing blue eyes, the heavy leather jacket slung over one of her shoulders and those fishnet stockings that she wore on her long, toned legs.

My heart nearly skipped, a beat...

She looked exactly, like the girl from my dream.

But that, was impossible...wasn't it?

"Class," Mr. Allens spoke, breaking me out of my trance.

"I'd like everyone to meet, Morgan. She's a new transfer student, and she will be joining us in our class."

No one bothered to introduce themselves, and that seemed to be okay with Morgan...she didn't look the type for introductions, anyway. She just stood, at the front of the class, grinning, and tucked a strand of black hair behind one of her ears. Mr. Allens directed her, to take a seat just a few rows behind me, and I briefly glanced over my shoulder at her, as she sat down.

When she looked up and caught me staring, I quickly looked back towards the chalkboard and held my breath...I could feel her eyes, burning holes in the back of my head, but I did not look back again. I didn't want, to make any new enemies.

After a few minutes, I wrestled up the courage to look back at her again and do a double-take, only to be met with a crumpled up paper ball. It hit me right in the face, and I immediately heard Courtney, Heather, and a few other people in the back of the room, erupt into a fit of laughter and giggling.

Morgan looked up and saw, what had happened, then looked back towards the girls as if she were about to say something to them.

"Ms. O'Rian," the teacher shouted angrily, from the front of the class.

He stood from his desk, hands on his hips, and glared towards Courtney...the girl was a constant problem in his class, and her giving me such a hard time, was nothing new to him.

"Keep it up, and you'll be staying after school for an hour."

Courtney simply rolled her eyes and fell silent. I looked back towards the chalkboard again and buried my face in my books, more humiliated now than I had been before.

Somehow, I managed to get through that last class of the day. I can't express how relieved I felt when the bell finally rang...I grabbed my books, then rushed out of the class. I just wanted to find Kimberly and head home for the day, and forget all about Courtney.

I was only about halfway down the hall, when I felt a hand press against my back and shove me...hard...I flew forward, dropping the books that had been tucked under my arm, and landing face down on the floor with a grunt. I heard people all around me laughing, as I rolled over onto my back and looked up...

Courtney and Heather, both stood over me, laughing along with all the other students. "Great," I muttered.

"You almost got me in a world of shit back there," said Courtney.

"Me," I laughed, as I sat up on the floor. "You're the one, who threw the fucking ball at me."

Courtney glared at me for a second, before she saw me looking towards the pile of books that I had dropped. She looked in the same direction, then smirked and knelt to pick them up and my heart sunk. She started shuffling through them, and sure enough, came to my journal, and I could see the curiosity in her eyes.

"Ohh, look at this," she beamed with happiness.

"Who would have thought, little Sara likes to keep a diary."

"Please, don't...just...give it back!"

"Hmm, I wonder what kinda dirty secrets, you've got in here?"

I moved to stand up and try to snatch it from her, but Heather grabbed me by the arm and shoved me against one of the lockers. Before I could try and move again, she stepped in front of me, blocking me from lunging at Courtney, who was flipping through the pages of my most intimate thoughts, now.

"Wow, look at that," Courtney laughed suddenly.

"I guess, that makes sense...you and Kimberly, always have been close...haven't you?"

Fuck...

Maybe, this was my fault for having ever been stupid enough, to talk about my true feelings for Kimberly in that book. I was pretty confident, that Courtney was now the only one that knew my secret crush...and she would likely expose it, to everyone standing around in the hallways watching us right now. "You're such a dirty girl," Courtney continued teasing.

"Does Kimberly, know?"

"S-Stop it," I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Oh, shit! She doesn't know, does she? Haha, this shit is fucking priceless!"

"I don't know, what?"

I looked up, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Kimberly, coming from the opposite end of the hall. She saw Courtney holding my journal and still flipping through pages, and Heather blocking me from trying to take it back...it didn't take much, for Kimberly to figure out something was up.

She sighed, as she walked up and shoved Courtney, knocking her off balance.

"Give it back to her," Kimberly said, clearly annoyed with the girl and her actions.

"Why do you always, have to fuck with her?"

"Why would I wanna fuck with anybody else," she countered.

"Besides, you might wanna hear this one."

"Don't," I yelled out, panicking now. "Please, don't say anything! This isn't even your business, just give me back the fucking book!"

"Such bad manners," Courtney scolded me.

"Give the book, back to her...now."

Everyone froze, and I looked back towards Mr. Allens room to find none other than the new girl...Morgan...standing just a few feet away. Her hands were shoved into the pockets, of her leather jacket and her long black hair fell over her blue eyes in curly strands. Courtney stared at her for a while, as though she were stumped that the girl had spoken out against her...I was shocked, too.

It wasn't often, that anyone had the guts to stand up to the cheerleading bitch. Courtney was used to Kimberly protecting me...there had been a point, believe it or not, where we were ALL friends. She knew when she and Heather cut me out of their lives, they had chosen a side and that Kimberly, would always be there for me, and not them.

Morgan was new, though.

They didn't even know each other, so it was a bit startling to Courtney, to have some random new girl speak to her like that.

The shock did not last long, though.

"Excuse, me...who do you think, you're talking to?" Courtney snapped angrily, her hands on her hips now as she stared Morgan dead in the eyes. "This isn't your business, new girl...so, I strongly suggest that you move along."

"And it's okay, for you to expose someone else's secrets?"

Morgan's voice was cold, full of bitterness, and a bit scary, to be honest. The blank stare on her face was even more intimidating, and for a moment it looked like Courtney was afraid...

"Whatever," Courtney scoffed. "Just fuck off, okay?"

Morgan shook her head slowly, the blank stare turning into a wicked grin as her lips curled, and she started slowly walking towards Courtney. Initially, the cheerleader did not appear to be threatened by the goth-girl approaching her.

Heather didn't seem too afraid either until Morgan had made it a good few inches away from them both, at which point she backed away from me.

Courtney stayed in place until Morgan stopped right in front of her and that's when she finally took a step backward...it was too late by then, though. Morgan reached out with one hand, grabbing Courtney by the hem of her school shirt and spinning her around, slamming her up against the locker...right beside me.

Everyone gasped in shock, as the lockers rattled from the force of impact and Courtney seemed like she'd just had the wind knocked, right out of her lungs. Morgan slowly lifted her against the locker and pinned her there. "I know your kind," Morgan whispered to her.