Blood Slaves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitchy...preppy, little girls, spoiled by their rich daddies. You think you're better than everyone else. Just because all the guys wanna shove their cocks up your ass, doesn't make you anything more than a slut."

"L-Let goes of me," Courtney yelped. She grabbed at Morgan's hand with her own now and started trying to pry herself free from the other girl's grip. "Let go, you fucking...f-freak!"

That's when Morgan pulled her away from the locker briefly, before slamming her up against it again, much harder this time.

"That's not, the way you want to talk to me..."

"I-I'm sorry," the girl stammered. I just stood there, staring in disbelief at the fear that was etched in Courtney's face. Everyone else that had been watching, was just as stunned and afraid as Courtney.

"Hey, come on! Let her go, she said, she's sorry!" Heather said, intervening now.

"Look, you're new...you don't want to get in a fight, your first-"

"Relax," Morgan interrupted. She let go of Courtney right then, letting the girl drop to the floor and stepping back. Morgan stared down at the cheerleader, as Heather quickly moved in to grab her by the arm and help her to her feet.

"Just letting you know," Morgan said softly. "Next time I catch you, fucking with anyone...Sara included...I've got no problem, putting you in your place. Understand?"

Courtney just nodded slowly, her face almost as pale as Morgan's now. Heather tugged at her arm and after getting a grip of herself, Courtney allowed her friend to pull her down the hallway and away from the crowd that had formed around us.

Once they were out of sight, everyone started cheering for Morgan. They were all so impressed, with how she had struck such fear in the girl and made it so clear to her, that she did not have any power over anyone, anymore.

Even, I was impressed.

The only one who didn't seem satisfied was Kimberly. As other students continued cheering for Morgan, the dark-haired girl turned and smiled at me and I found my eyes, locked with hers. She looked like, she was about to say something to me, but before she could, we heard a few teachers shouting from down the other end of the hall.

I looked up, to see the Principle and the schools Disciplinarian running towards the crowd.

Kimberly grabbed my arm, handing me the books that she had gathered from the floor...along with my journal that Courtney dropped when Morgan attacked her. "We should go," Kimberly said, panic in her voice.

"R-Right," I stammered, as the girl grabbed me and started dragging me towards the nearest exit. I looked back at Morgan, who still smiled at me for a moment before she turned to face the Principle and Disciplinarian.

I was going to have to thank her, the next time we met.

If she didn't get expelled from the school, I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------

"That was fucking crazy! Who, the hell is that girl!?"

Kimberly was beyond excited, as we rushed past the doors of Seaway High and out into the streets, hurrying to get away from the scene unfolding behind. She was still trying to process what we had witnessed, and so was I, so I didn't have much of an answer to provide. "Her name is Morgan." That was really, all I had to offer.

"She's a new transfer student or some shit...she's in Mr. Allens class."

"Well, the new girl is fucking crazy," Kimberly laughed nervously. "I can't believe, she stood up to Courtney like that...did you see, how terrified the girl was?"

"Y-Yeah," I nodded, as we walked quickly. "It was...crazy."

"I don't think, I've ever seen Courtney that scared of anyone...even I've never scared her, that way."

I laughed. "I told you, she wasn't scared of you."

"Well, she's scared of someone, now. Anyway, what did she read in your journal, that was so serious...seemed like whatever it was, must have been pretty top secret shit."

"Uh...i-it was nothing," I said, shaking my head at my friend.

With everything that had happened with Morgan, I had almost forgotten all about the journal entry, and how close Courtney had been to exposing my sexuality to everyone.

Kimberly knew me well enough though, that when I was hiding something from her, she could tell...and she wasn't one, to give up trying to get through. "Seriously," she pushed on, as we turned a corner onto my street.

"It seemed like whatever it was, you were really afraid, of her telling anyone...tell me, what's up?"

"Look, it was in the journal for a reason," I said, trying to fight her off. "If I wanted anyone to know, I wouldn't have written it down in there."

"Okay, fair enough," Kimberly shrugged. "It's just, not like you to keep shit from me...we're best friends. If there's something that big that you're carrying around, I would think you'd be comfortable enough to tell me."

I stopped walking. Kimberly didn't notice at first, but when she did, she turned around and stuffed her hands into her pockets...she just stood there, waiting for me to say something. I could see the hurt in her eyes...she was right...being as close as we had always been, we'd never held secrets from each other.

I sighed heavily...I didn't want to tell her the FULL truth, the part about me being in love with her...but maybe, I figured, I could give her a little bit of the story. "It was about me," I said slowly.

"The entry Courtney read...it was...she was going to tell everyone, that I'm a lesbian. I like girls, and I have for a long time now. I was stupid, for writing it down in there like that, I should have known better."

Kimberly blinked and said nothing at first. It took a very long and painful moment of silence before she finally cracked a smile and I felt my anxiety begin to fade. "That's it?"

"W-What?"

"That's, the big secret? I mean, I kind of already knew..."

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yeah," Kimberly laughed. "I just sort of, assumed...I mean, you've never shown any interest in guys before...you don't even talk about them. Except for your Mark, and he's your big brother so it's more like, you're just bragging about how cool he is."

I laughed at that, tilting my head back and releasing a sigh of relief. I couldn't believe, all this time I had worried about how my best friend would react, to finding out that I was gay...and all along, she had already known. If I had known she was already aware of it, I would have said something long ago.

Kimberly stepped forward and embraced me, giving me a big hug and I felt myself melting in her arms...it was like, a great weight had just been lifted, off of my chest.

"Now that that's out of the way," she said, after a while.

"Have you thought, about going to the party tonight?"

"Ugh, I wish you'd let that go," I groaned.

We continued walking down the street towards my house, and Kimberly continued trying to convince me to go with her to the party. By the time we reached my front porch, I had caved and agreed to tag along...but I would have, to come up with an excuse to get out, of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------

"And, in other news...a new victim, in the latest string of disappearances around town. Nineteen-year-old Jessica Rodrigez was reported missing last night, by her Mother...she was last seen by her friends, at a party last Friday night. Police are more stumped now than ever, as they continue trying to identify the serial kidnapper. The 9:00 curfew for Seaway remains in effect for the time being and police say they are uncertain as to when it will be safe enough to lift. In the meantime, you are asked to contact local authorities, if you have any information regarding Jessica Rodrigez or the other missing girls."

"There goes another one."

My brother shook his head, sitting his bottle down on the kitchen table as the news report played out on the TV, our father already passed out in his recliner. Mark sat back in his chair and looked over at me, as I poured myself a glass of soda.

"She used to go to my school," I noted sadly, as the report came to an end. "I mean, I didn't know her too well, but..."

Mark offered me a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Yeah, I get it, kid. This shit is, getting way out of hand."

I took a sip of my soda, and sat down at the table with my brother, looking up at the clock on the wall...it was almost nine o'clock. I was supposed, to meet with Kimberly by nine-thirty for the party. After watching that latest news report though, I was feeling even less optimistic, about my brother allowing me to go anywhere.

With curfew still in effect, I wasn't sure how in the hell Kimberly even thought SHE would be able, to go.

"So," I said with a start, after a long silence.

"Um...do you, have any plans tonight?"

"Well," Mark shrugged. "I was, supposed to go to the bar with a few friends, but I'm not feeling up to it...why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing...it's just, well...there's this thing."

Mark raised an eyebrow, and his beer glass too, taking a swig and setting it back down again. "What, thing?"

I bit my lip. I could already, hear the harsh response forming in his voice as if he knew what I was about to say next. With Dad out of commission, ever since Mom had died, Mark had taken on the role of both a protective older brother, and an overly protective father...Dad was always too drunk, or too busy with work. Mark was all that I had, in the way of discipline.

"It's nothing serious," I continued. "Just...this party, that-"

"No, fucking way."

And, there it was.

"Mark, it's fine...really...Kimberly is going to be there, and-"

"I said, no...honestly, Sara...I'm shocked, you'd even think to ask. You just saw that damn report on the TV, you know what's going on around town. Even if I wanted, to let you go, the curfew-"

"I know, I know," I cut him off quickly. I raised my hands defensively, and sighed, trying to calm my brother. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered."

In the living room, we both heard our Father muttering something under his breath, as he stirred slightly in his sleep. Mark had gotten a bit loud with his anger, and now I felt even worse for having brought it up. "Look," Mark continued, keeping his voice down now. "I know, being stuck inside all the time, with...the shit we both put up with...it's frustrating."

I looked at him, rolled my eyes, and scoffed. "Frustrating?"

"I know, an understatement...Dad's probably gonna be knocked out for the rest of the night, though. Why don't you just, have Kimberly come over here and she can spend the night. I'll order you both some pizza, and you can hang in the basement if you want."

I knew Kimberly wouldn't go for that.

And to be honest, I didn't think Dad would stay asleep, straight through the night...though that wasn't uncommon. It was still early though, and it also wasn't uncommon for the man to get drunk, pass out for an hour or two, wake up and get even drunker. Only then, did he typically blackout and sleep until the late hours of the following morning.

The bills had been stacking up lately, and I knew he was under a great deal of stress, something that usually made his already heavy drinking even heavier. I didn't feel, like being around if he did happen to wake up and go into another blackout rampage.

That party that I hadn't been interested in before, was suddenly starting to seem like a good escape...even if Mark had said no.

I didn't argue, though.

I just smiled and nodded. "Sure," I said softly. "Sounds good."

Mark smiled back and stood up slowly, chugging the remainder of his beer and discarding the bottle. He started upstairs to his room, and I sat at the table for a few minutes longer. I wasn't going to actually, tell Kimberly what Mark had said...instead, I planned on waiting a few minutes, then sneaking out the front door before Mark could come back downstairs.

I walked quickly down the dark street, pulling the hood of my black sweat jacket over my head and looking back nervously, hoping not to see Mark running after me...so far, that didn't seem to be in the cards.

I had waited about half an hour after he'd gone upstairs, before grabbing my jacket and quietly slipping out the front door. With Mark upstairs in the shower, the only thing I had to worry about, was whether or not Dad would wake up in his recliner...so, I tip-toed past him and had stopped only briefly, to lay a blanket over his still form. I smiled down at him...he was an asshole when he drank, but at the end of the day, he was still my father.

He'd had it just as rough, as for me and Mark the last few years.

But now, I was out of that house for the night, and feeling a lot more excited than I had before, about attending this little party in the woods.

Once I turned the corner and off my street, I relaxed. I met Kimberly at her house and found that she was also sneaking out just the same as I had.

"My folks weren't much happier than your brother was," she explained as we snuck away from her property. "Dad threatened to take my phone if I even asked him again...so, yeah."

"That's nothing new," I laughed. "He's always holding that phone over your head. You'd think, now that we're eighteen we wouldn't have to deal with shit like this anymore."

"Well, I guess as long as we still live under their roofs..."

"Yeah about that," I started. "We still sticking, to the plan?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Kimberly replied, almost instantly.

"Dude, three more months...as, soon as we graduate, you and I are moving out of this shit little town and getting an apartment together. We'll be the dynamic duo...nothing, and no one will ever come between us!"

I smiled, at that thought. Just me and Kimberly, no one else...that's how I had always wanted it.

This had been our plan, ever since we were kids. Finish high school, move to the City, get an apartment together, and go to community college. And with only a few months left, it was funny to think we were that much closer, to making that dream become a reality. The only thing I was still unsure of now, was whether or not I should tell Kimberly, how I felt...

Was I capable, of living in an apartment with her and staying strictly friends? Was that really, something I could accomplish, without going insane over her?

Maybe, I should tell her.

But if I did, and she didn't return the feelings, the whole thing could blow up in my face. Our friendship could crash and burn, and then we wouldn't be living together at all.

"It's down this way."

Kimberly's voice, disrupted my thoughts as we turned into a small parking lot that led into the woods. The local park was large and dense with many acres that were made for good jogging-paths and bike paths. The creek stretched all the way through and out towards the Delaware River and served well to the fishermen in the small town.

Me and Kimberly had been down here plenty of times in the past, exploring the various paths, both public and the more desolate, unnoticeable ones.

We had also been down here at night, on more than a few occasions, so this was nothing new to me...but this night felt different. It felt strange. I knew, the moment that we crossed a small wooden bridge and into the shadows of a path that was overrun with vines and weeds, something wasn't quite right.

I shivered in the cool air, as we walked down the long dirt and gravel path. In the distance, I could make out the sounds of people laughing and talking loudly...we were almost, there.

When we finally found the group of other people, I felt a little rush of relief come over me...the anxiety lifted just slightly, knowing that it wasn't just me and Kimberly, wandering alone through the woods. There's safety in numbers they say.

I felt a little out of place, at first.

Most of the people that were there, I didn't know and the ones that I did recognize, weren't exactly friends of mine. The majority of them were actually in Courtney's circle, so that didn't make me feel much more comfortable.

Speaking of Courtney, I scanned the small clearing where everyone was happily enjoying their drinks, and I didn't see her anywhere...had she really, backed out of the party, because of what happened with Morgan earlier? That didn't seem, like Courtney...then again...Morgan really did shake her up a bit.

It didn't matter to me, either way.

The air was heavy, with the smell of alcohol and weed, as well as a hint of cigarettes. Everyone was so loud, I worried that the neighbors in the area might overhear, but Kimberly assured me that we were deep enough in the woods that, we should be safe.

So, I lowered my guard and accepted a beer from a tall and skinny looking dude, with long hair and a thick beard. He looked older than most of the people there, and I later found out that he was a college student...and so, were a few of his friends.

As the night progressed, I slowly began to open up a little more.

Without Courtney around, I felt more at ease and I actually, found myself talking with a few of the people she hung out with.

One of them, a girl named Tara, admitted that she didn't understand why Courtney even had, a problem with me...that she, and most of the other girls on the cheerleading squad, only laughed and participated in torturing me, because they were afraid of Courtney.

It would have sounded, a lot stupider if I had been sober...thankfully though, the alcohol inspired me to simply laugh along with the girl and, we continued having a decent conversation.

While I wasn't holding back on drinking, I also wasn't pounding down beers or shots as fast as Kimberly...then again, Kimberly always loved chugging. She was more of a party girl than I was and at most of the parties we went to, I would often find myself carrying her home...that's probably why, she had worked so hard to convince me to go with her tonight, I thought.

If not for me, she'd be staggering home all by herself...and I definitely, did not want that.

It was almost midnight when my phone started vibrating in my pocket and I stumbled slightly, laughing at a joke that Tara had made about some other girl who was puking her guts up against the side of a tree. I reached into my pocket, retrieving my phone, and bit my lip hard when I saw the name on the caller ID.

"MARK."

"Shit," I slurred, running a hand through my dark brown hair.

I looked around for a spot, where I could step away and answer the phone without too much noise to be heard...I don't know, why that even mattered. Mark would obviously, know just where I was and I was in deep shit, regardless.

Before I could bother answering though, I looked to my left and paused, my finger hovering over the "talk" icon. Just a few feet away from where I was standing, I saw a familiar young woman, with long black hair and that old, beat-up leather jacket. She was leaning against a tree and seemed to be, completely uninterested in the events taking place around her.

Sitting on a log next to her, was another girl.

She looked similar.

The same long, dark hair and beautiful blue eyes, but with more of an amused expression, than the one Morgan had. I didn't know, who she was, but I assumed that it might have been Morgan's sister.

I looked, over towards Kimberly who was currently taking a hit from a bong with one of her other friends, and then shoved my phone back in my pocket, after hitting the ignore button.

Mark could wait, I thought.

I started in Morgan and her friend's direction, and they both looked up at me as I approached, Morgan smiling at me as she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jacket. "Hey," she said, sounding rather cocky.

"Hey yourself," I replied. "Um...Morgan, right?"

"That's my name," she nodded. "Can, I help you?"

"Yeah, just...I-I mean, it's nothing serious, just...well, I wanted to thank you."