Blood Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother only flexed her muscles, when necessary...and apparently, she felt it necessary to flex them right now. "You are far too confident for your good."

"W-What?"

Mother's voice had changed, just then...it was low and rough, filled with malice as she leaned forward in her chair, her head still hung low and hair falling over her face. She slowly lifted her head to look at me and I stepped back, as she held one of her hands up and snapped her fingers.

My legs instantly gave out beneath me and I dropped to the hard floor, screaming out as my body suddenly felt like it was on fire. There was no fire, though. It was Mother's telekinetic abilities, her way of punishing me for my outburst in the basement earlier.

"You thought, you could step up against me...that you have become powerful enough, that I should show you the respect that only a true Queen is worthy of. Is that, correct?"

"N-No! No, that's n-not it!"

The pain intensified as Elyse clenched her fist tightly, glaring daggers right at me and Amanda stood to my right looking like she wanted to intervene...but she knew better. The last thing she wanted, was to wind up in the same position I was in right now.

"That's not it," I screamed, trying to fight through all of the pain and speak enough.

"Then, what!? What went through your mind!?"

"I-I don't kn-know! Please, Mother, show me mercy!?"

The pain was unbearable at this point, and I was clutching my sides and keeling over. Just as my mind felt like it would explode from how intense the pain had become, Elyse finally seized her attack and I slumped forward, gasping, panting, and sweating profusely. She stood from the chair and stared down at me now.

Suddenly, a pair of invisible hands had grabbed me by the arms and were lifting me into the air.

With sweat trickling down my forehead, I huffed and puffed as Elyse used her telekinetic abilities to keep me suspended in mid-air. She stepped towards me until we were face to face and smirked, that evil twisted grin I had seen on her face so many countless times throughout the decades.

"Let this be a lesson, my child..."

I felt that same rage from the basement, starting to swell within me now...it bubbled to the surface and threatened to overflow, but I forced it back down and tried not to show it. If I expected Mother not to inflict any more pain on me, then I needed to calm myself down.

"The next time you dare to speak out against me, the consequences will be far greater. We've been together for a long time, Morgan. I would hate to have to disown you."

She suddenly snapped her fingers, and her telekinetic hold was released as I dropped straight to the floor with a loud thud. Amanda rushed to my side to make sure I was okay, as Mother turned her back and started towards the stairs that led up to her room. She had nothing more to say.

Amanda helped me sit up, and brushed my hair out of my face, wiping the sweat from my cheeks. She sighed, shaking her head at me. "Are, you alright?"

"Sure," I scoffed. "I'm just fucking great."

"You had to know, that was going to happen...you never should have spoken to her like that."

"Are you kidding me," I asked, rolling my eyes at Amanda.

"She's being selfish...we're the ones who brought Sara here, who suggested that she turn the girl into one of our kind...it's not right, for her to keep Sara all to herself."

"Maybe not, but we're in no place to go against her decision Morgan...she could have destroyed you just now if she wanted."

I knew Amanda was right. I also knew she was speaking from a place of love and concern.

We might not have been actual sisters, but blood was not needed to make our bond just as strong as biologically related siblings.

Amanda leaned in and hugged me, kissing me on the neck and I hugged her back. I would stand down against Elyse, at least for now, if only to make Amanda feel better about it...but that did not mean, I wasn't still pissed. And it didn't mean that I wasn't still fed up with the years, of disrespect and how Elyse had treated us both.

The day was coming when I would take what I was owed and I felt that it was coming sooner, rather than later.

I just needed, to plan.

------------------------

Sara's POV-

It wasn't long after everyone left me in the basement, that I heard the sounds coming from upstairs. Some sort of commotion had broken out, and I swore I had heard Morgan screaming. Not out of anger, but out of pain. I thought I had even heard her crying at one point though Morgan did not seem the type to cry over anything.

Then, there was the loud thud that shook the ceiling above me and I almost expected the ceiling to come down from the impact of whatever, or...whoever...had fallen or been thrown. It didn't take much for me, to put two and two together. Morgan had spoken out against Elyse earlier, and that had pissed Elyse off.

I assumed that their argument had continued after they went upstairs and must have even turned violent.

I hoped everything was okay.

Elyse had not ordered either of the girls to chain me up again, so that was one good thing. I had the ability to move around more freely, and I took full advantage of that, by pushing myself up to my feet and pacing back and forth for a while...being down here, in this stupid basement...especially being down there alone, was starting to bother me more and more.

The silence played on my anxiety, as I realized that all I had on my side was time.

So, I paced back and forth.

Then, I sat and out of pure boredom, decided to have a little...fun. My hand reached for my new appendage, fingers curling around the base and slowly gliding up and down. I moaned and then chuckled, at how good it felt. I swore I was never going to get used to having a dick.

I jerked myself off at least three times in a row over the next hour, making quite a mess on the mattress with my cum. By the time I finished I was so exhausted, I barely even heard the footsteps coming down into the basement. I lifted my head from the pillow as Morgan reached the bottom step, and looked over at me...when she saw the mess I had created all over myself and the mattress, she just laughed and came over to sit with me.

"Got a little boring down here, huh?"

She reached over, using a finger to scoop up some of my jizz from my breasts, and licked it from the tip. "Mmm...you do, taste good."

"Sure, you should be touching me like that?"

"Ugh...it was just a taste. Mother doesn't have to know."

I felt bad for having even mentioned it, as that smile Morgan had after seeing me covered in my jizz was gone just as quickly as it came. Morgan reached for her cigarettes and stood again, lighting one up and going to sit on a fold-up chair.

"Are, you okay?" I asked curiously.

"I heard all the noise up there...sh-she leaned into you for all that shit earlier, didn't she?"

"I deserved, it."

"What? How, could you say that?"

"It's true," the girl nodded, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"I spoke out of terms, and I know what happens when you anger Mother."

It was only then as Morgan sat back in the fold-up chair, cigarette dangling from her lips, that I noticed how unusually red her skin appeared. It was usually, so pale...as white as a ghost most of the time...what, had Elyse done to her?

"She hurt you...didn't she?"

Morgan noticed me looking at her arms, the skin a deep shade of red and she quickly pulled her sleeve down to cover the tan. "It'll go back to normal," she whispered.

"Mother's very powerful. She's capable of doing things, that can cause agonizing pain and she doesn't even have to touch you if she does not want to."

"Why, do you put up with it?"

Morgan laughed, staring at me as though she didn't understand my question. "You think, I have a choice? I belong to Elyse just as you do Sara, just in a different sense of the term. I owe her everything."

"You owe her for what, I don't understand?"

Morgan sighed, enjoying her cigarette for a minute and she seemed lost in her thoughts. She cleared her throat and then sat forward again. "There are other Vampires out there, you know. Other Nests and all of them with powerful leaders. That said, we have enemies."

"So, she saved you from another nest?"

"Yes," Morgan nodded.

"Mother had issues with that Nest and their leader for many centuries. She was hunting them with Amanda when they broke into my house and murdered my family. They would have killed me too if Mother and Amanda did not show up when they did...of course, I was wounded by that point and dying. So, after Mother killed the leader and the rest of that nest, she took it upon herself to turn me into a Vampire and brought me into her own Nest. If she hadn't turned me, I would have bled out and I wouldn't be here right now."

"When did all of this happen," I asked curiously.

"I-I mean...how long have you been-"

"A blood-sucking Monster?"

I could hear the sarcasm and we both laughed after a minute.

"1951."

"I'm sorry?"

"I've been a Vampire since 1951," Morgan explained.

"Amanda is much older than I am...Mother found and turned her, in the early 1800s."

"And...what, about Elyse?"

Morgan chuckled. "Ancient. She's one of the oldest Vampires, in the world...her sister is even older."

I didn't even know, Elyse had a sister.

All of this prompted a sort of history lesson from Morgan, to which I honestly felt grateful. I might be nothing more than a sex toy to Elyse, but I was a Vampire now, and I felt like I needed to know about my heritage. Plus...maybe, knowing more about our kind would help me find a way to get out of this situation.

Morgan spent the next hour, telling me everything that she knew about our species.

The first Vampire was a woman named Lilith.

She was a Witch who spent many years, studying the darkest and most powerful forms of magic. She was feared and hated by man and woman alike, but no one dared try to step to her, because they knew what she was capable of.

Despite how powerful Lilith was though, there was one thing that she had yet to accomplish through the use of magic...eternal life.

To stay young and beautiful, to live forever...it was every Witches dream come true, but she could not figure out the secret. She spent years trying to find a way to make this dream come true, only to grow old and grey. After a long time, Lilith knew she was coming to the end of her days...soon enough, she would wither away and die, having never accomplished her greatest goal.

Before she could take seriously ill though, Lilith finally came up with a way to potentially make her dream come true. No Witch had the power to obtain eternal life, no living mortal, in general, had that capability...but there was someone, who might be able to make it happen...

Lucifer.

Lilith summoned the Devil himself, offering him her cold black soul in exchange for eternal beauty and life...it was a daring plan and Lilith knew, it may not even work.

But it did.

Lucifer accepted Lilith's soul and promised to grant her eternity. Within seconds, Lilith found herself young and beautiful again, strong as an ax and healthier than ever.

That beauty and youth would never fade, Lucifer explained that she would go on until the very ends of time itself...there was only one condition.

To maintain this gift that Lucifer bestowed upon the Witch...Lilith would have to consume human blood, or the gift would fade in time and her mind would succumb to darkness, driving her into insanity.

"I don't get it," I said, as Morgan wrapped up her history lesson. "I mean, all of that sounds like something you'd read out of a scary book or see in a horror movie. But none of the 'lore' that you would read, says anything about a female Vampire having a penis."

Morgan laughed. "Yeah, that...well, that didn't have many purposes behind it. Lucifer's just got a twisted sense of humor, or at least that's what Mother told us."

"So, he gave Lilith a dick, just to be funny?"

Morgan nodded and even I couldn't help but laugh.

Lucifer's strange sense of humor aside, I had to take a minute now that Morgan was finished explaining everything, to try and process all of the information she had given...it was an awful lot, to take in.

"Okay," I said after about two minutes of thinking it all over.

"So, what happened to Lilith? I mean...is she still around?"

"No one knows," Morgan shrugged. "She disappeared, centuries ago. Some say, Lucifer eventually came to claim her soul and made her his wife. I strongly doubt that...Lilith didn't have any interest, in men. Others think she was killed by a Hunter."

"A Hunter?"

"Humans, that know of our existence. They dedicate their lives, to hunting us down and killing us...they've usually got some sort of purpose behind it like they lost a family member or a friend to a Vampire and they're just holding a grudge."

"Oh...that's great...so, they can kill us?"

"Don't worry," Morgan smiled. "I'll protect you."

------------------------

Kimberly's POV-

One month...

One whole month, since Sara had disappeared without a trace...making her one of the latest in the serial kidnappings that police around town, still could not seem to solve.

Most of the people in Seaway had not yet given up on Sara...her brother Mark, and their Father were out practically every single day, searching for clues or signs as to what might have happened to her. The police on the other hand.

To them, Sara was just another hopeless cause.

They wouldn't say it outright, but we knew the authorities had given up trying to find Sara. Posters with her face and information were still spread throughout town, but there seemed to be little hope in finding her at this point. Like Mark and their Father though, I had decided not to give up just yet. I didn't think, I could ever give up until I found her.

When you grow up with someone and find yourself in a friendship, where you're almost like sisters and then that person just disappears out of nowhere, it leaves you with a wide variety of different emotions.

Guilt.

Anger.

Sadness.

Loneliness...the last of which, was the one weighing on me heaviest as of lately. Waking up every day and going to school, knowing that I wouldn't get to see Sara, left me feeling broken.

And that feeling only seemed to get worse, with every passing day. Fortunately...and unfortunately, at the same time, I had someone who understood me.

It was only a few days after Sara went missing when we got word...Courtney had also vanished. The last time anyone had seen her, was after that little argument I'd had with her in the bathroom at school. A few of her other friends claimed, she'd cut out early that day but her parents said she never came home.

Part of me didn't feel bad at all...how could I, when she'd shown zero sympathies for Sara.

One person I did feel bad for though, was Heather.

Heather had been nice to me this entire time since Sara disappeared and when Courtney wound up being the next victim, I felt it was only right to offer her the same shoulder to lean on...Courtney may have been a bitch, but I knew what she meant to

Heather.

And I knew, what it was like to lose your best friend.

Every day, I would sit with Heather during lunch at school...and every day, she would stare off into space, much like I had those first few days after what happened to Sara. She wouldn't speak much, just short sentences or one-worded replies if you were to ask if she was okay. And most of the people asking were the other cheerleaders or certain teachers on occasion.

I knew better than to ask that question.

Despite how quiet she was every day, Heather didn't seem to mind my company. Once I had decided to sit at another table, thinking that maybe her silence was a sign, that she didn't want company. To my surprise, that seemed to upset her and she got up from her table and came to join me.

We'd even started hanging out after school, certain days.

I guess we were both just happy to have someone to confide in.

One day though, I walked into the school lunchroom and went to sit at our usual table...Heather wasn't there yet. I sat down and pulled out my phone, scrolling through my text messages for a few minutes, and then jumped with surprise when Heather slammed her hands down on the table.

"Whoa! Where, did you come from?"

"We need to talk," the girl said, with a serious tone. I looked up at her and had to note, she looked more alive than she had in days.

"Sure, what's up?"

"It's about Courtney," Heather replied. "And Sara, too."

"W-What, about them?"

Heather looked around cautiously as if she didn't want anyone to overhear our conversation. When she was certain that no one was close enough to eavesdrop, Heather sat down across from me and leaned in close. "I think, I know what happened to them...both of them. But we can't tell anyone."

"Wait, slow down a minute...you know, where Sara and Courtney are?"

"Not for sure," she shook her head. "I just have my suspicions...if I tell you, who I think is responsible for all of this, you have to keep your mouth shut about it. You can't tell anybody, not even the police."

"I don't understand," I scoffed. "Wouldn't we want to tell the police, if we knew wh-"

"They're not going to believe us," Heather interrupted.

"Listen to me Kim, this is some really deep shit. You just have to hear me out and trust me when I say, I know what I'm talking about...okay?"

I stared into her eyes for a long time, then nodded slowly. Heather was acting crazy, but something about her...something in her voice told me, that I had to hear her out no matter what. "Okay," she said with a slow start.

"You know that creepy new girl, right? The one, that stood up for Sara against Courtney that day?"

"Uh, yeah...h-how could I forget...Morgan, right?"

There was no forgetting Morgan.

That weird goth style of hers, the snow-white pale skin, the cold dead stare that she always had, and how aggressive she had been with Courtney. How in her face, she was and unafraid of that cheerleading bitch. She'd put Courtney in her place for sure, but I knew it had scared a few of the other students...not just Courtney.

Even I had been a little uneasy around her, after that whole incident. "What about her?"

"Don't you think it's weird," Heather asked.

"It was just a couple of days after that, that Courtney

disappeared...I mean, Morgan threatened her. She said, if she didn't leave Sara alone then she would put her in her place' were her exact words."

"So what," I asked confused. "You think, Morgan had something to do with Courtney disappearing?"

"It makes sense! That was a direct threat, right?"

"Well, yeah sure but...there are a few problems with it."

Heather leaned back in her seat and waited, as I collected my thoughts and proceeded to weigh in my thoughts on her theory. For starters, Morgan may have threatened to hurt Courtney...but it was on the basis that Courtney continues messing with Sara, or any other students for that matter.

Sara disappeared that same night, Courtney never had a chance to give her any further issues.

Then, there was the fact that if Morgan was responsible for Courtney's disappearance, or any of the other girls around town for that matter, she would also be responsible for Sara...and it didn't seem like Morgan had any issues, with Sara. "Fair points," Heather said. "But think about it, Kim...Morgan was at that party, too. Along with her sister, I think it was. They were the last two I remember seeing Sara with before she disappeared that night."

I bit my lip, hard...Heather was right about that much.

Before I had wandered off drunkenly that night, I did recall seeing Sara talking to Morgan and her supposed sister. When I had come back later to find my friend gone, Morgan and her sister were also gone. It was suspicious...but...why?