Blood Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Morgan and her sister knew more than they were letting on, if they were behind all of this...why Sara?

"I've got you thinking now, right?"

I looked back up at Heather and sighed shaking my head slowly at the girl. This was insane. I wanted to know, what had happened more than anybody. I wanted my friend back and I was willing to do almost anything, to make that happen...but this whole theory...I didn't know, what to say or think about anything Heather was suggesting.

"Fine," I said with a heavy sigh. "Suppose, you're right. Morgan and her sister are, somehow, responsible for Sara, Courtney, and all the other missing girls. How, are you going to prove it? I mean, you can't just walk right up to Morgan and ask her...it's not like, she'd admit to it."

"I know that," Heather nodded in frustration.

"That's why we've got to tail her."

"I'm sorry...what...t-tail her?"

"That's right," the cheerleader smirked. "After school, we follow her back to her place and break-in when she's not expecting it...then we can look for clues, to prove our case."

"Heather, listen...I-I don't know about this. I mean, having a suspicion is one thing, but breaking into someone's house on a whim? If you're wrong about this, we could get in some serious shit."

"I'm not wrong," the girl insisted.

"Kimmy, please...I'm going to prove this, one way or another even if I have to do it alone. But I'd really, rather not have to do it alone."

I buried my face in my palms, groaning with frustration...what in the hell, was this girl thinking right now? Furthermore, what was I thinking...she did have the wheels in my mind turning, and I had to admit that Morgan was more than a little suspicious. Following her home and possibly breaking into her home though?

Heather reached out and placed a hand on one of my arms and I lifted my face from my palms, looking up at her while holding my breath. "Please," she said desperately.

"Okay..."

------------------------

We met after the final period that day, just outside the school gymnasium, and made our way out front to watch for Morgan from a safe distance. We stayed back, behind the large plaque with SEAWAY HIGH SCHOOL printed on the front.

After just a few short minutes, Morgan emerged from the building, backpack slung over one shoulder and long jet-black bangs hanging over her face as she walked. Her leather jacket was zipped up and she had a hoodie underneath, the hood pulled up over her head.

"There she is," Heather pointed. "Let's follow, but we have to stay far enough back that she doesn't catch on."

"R-Right," I nodded, nervously.

As Morgan stepped out into the streets and off of school property, Heather and I followed carefully behind her, staying cautious so that she would not suspect anyone following. I couldn't shake the intense feeling of dread that was hanging over me...like, something just might go wrong here, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what.

What's the worse, that could happen I thought?

She realizes were following her, and tries to duck us?

Or uses her cell phone to call the cops on us?

No, from what I could tell about Morgan so far, I didn't think she'd be the type to call the police. Not with the way she had manhandled Courtney that one day. Morgan was much more likely, to turn around and confront me and Heather face to face if she knew we were following her like this.

My bad feeling only seemed to intensify, as we followed her off the streets and into the nearby woods that cut straight through the middle of town. A lot of the students at the school would cut through there to get home faster.

These were the same woods all those girls had disappeared in though, Sara included, so I couldn't help but feel extra on edge as we walked through a small parking lot and down a long, narrow, and winding jogging path.

"Do you know where she lives," I asked Heather, as we stayed as far back as possible. "Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen her around my way."

"Me neither," Heather replied. "If she lived anywhere near me or you then she would have cut up that last ramp a few feet back. She's taking us pretty deep into the woods."

"Tell me, I'm not the only one who thinks that's bad."

"You're probably right," Heather agreed. "But we can't stop Kim...I know, I'm onto something with this girl."

I sighed, shaking my head at Heather's stubborn behavior. Maybe, she was on to something with Morgan...but we'd never prove it if we wound up becoming her next two victims. Still...I didn't want to back off either. If Heather was right, then proving Morgan was behind this was our only chance of finding Sara and Courtney.

If they were still alive...

I cursed myself, for even thinking that way.

Heather stopped walking suddenly, and I gasped when she held out a hand to stop me from going any further. "Get back," she said, shoving me slightly and we both ducked behind a tree and some brush.

Peering out from behind the tree, I saw that Morgan had stopped dead in her tracks just about several feet ahead. She had her back turned towards us and was looking around cautiously, as if she felt like someone was watching her...

"Do you think, she knows we're here?" I asked nervously.

"I-I don't know," said Heather. "Just...keep it down."

We watched closely, as Morgan just stood there for a while until she eventually reached up and pulled her hood down. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket, she smirked and looked up at the sky. "You can come out now," she said.

"I know, you're here."

I gasped, covering my mouth and looking at Heather.

"S-She knows, we're here..."

"No," Heather whispered. "Look..."

I looked back out to Morgan and my surprise, I saw a tall figure emerge from behind another tree. He was wearing a grey trench coat, with long black hair pulled back and a long jagged scar running down the left side of his face.

"Who, the hell is that guy?"

"I have no idea," Heather replied.

"He doesn't look friendly though."

The man stepped out into the middle of the path, standing face to face with Morgan now, neither of them speaking a word for what felt like forever. Finally, Morgan spoke.

"You're a Hunter...right?"

"And you're one of the monsters, killing girls in this town."

His voice was low and rough, raspy like someone who smoked pack after pack of cigarettes every day. He reached into his trench coat and pulled out what appeared to be a machete.

"Whoa," I gasped a the sight of the deadly weapon.

"This guy means fucking business."

"Keep it down," Heather shushed me.

Morgan looked down at the machete the man was holding, and shook her head, smirking at him...she didn't seem afraid, at all.

"You want to do this, right now?"

"You don't expect me, to just talk to you...right?"

"I suppose not," Morgan shrugged. "I'm just tired. And while I do enjoy a good fight, someone as weak and pathetic as you doesn't present much of a challenge."

Morgan's words seemed to anger the man. He scowled at her, gripping the machete and raising it over his head with rage burning in his eyes as he roared.

"Shut up, you spineless fucking creature!"

Then, he lunged straight at her.

Morgan stepped to the side though, and the man flew right past her. She had moved so fast, he never even saw it coming...not until it was too late. As he skidded past her, Morgan spun around on her heels and grabbed him by the hair, yanking him backward and grabbing the arm he used to wield his weapon.

She twisted his wrist, and he gave a shocked cry of pain, dropping the machete to the dirt.

The sound of his wrist snapping could be heard, and I felt my stomach twist into knots as I tried to fight back the urge to vomit. Morgan then shoved the man forward, and he stumbled before landing face down in the dirt.

He rolled onto his back, holding his wrist which was broken. He sat up in the dirt, grinding his teeth in pain as he looked towards his fallen weapon and Morgan stepped towards it, pressing her foot down on the handle.

"I wouldn't try it," she said, in a low voice.

"You'll die before you can move."

"Fucking bitch," he spat angrily. "I...I'll fucking kill you!"

"Ugh, you humans are so damn pathetic."

Without warning, the man jumped to his feet and used his uninjured hand, to reach for a large syringe hidden in his trench coat. He pulled it as quickly as he could, and once again threw himself at Morgan. "Here," he shouted.

"Have some dead man's blood, you monster!"

Morgan's eyes went wide, showing fear for the very first time as the man came rushing right at her with the syringe. She just barely managed, to step out of the way and the man missed her by mere inches.

"No more chances," Morgan yelled as he staggered and spun around, to make another attempt at stabbing her with the syringe.

Morgan swatted the syringe from his grasp, then stepped into him and grabbed him by the throat, squeezing him tightly. She lifted him right up off of his feet and he choked, grabbing at her hands to try and pull them away.

It was useless.

"How many of you are there in town."

She loosened her grip, just enough so he could speak.

"M-More...th-than enough...w-we're coming...for y-you!"

"Thanks for the heads up."

And with that, Morgan threw the man to the ground and knelt in front of him. She smirked and for a second, I swore her eyes flashed an eerie pale yellow.

"I'll make this fast." Without warning, Morgan opened her mouth and hissed like a cat.

A pair of razor-sharp fangs protruding from her mouth, she grabbed the man and sunk her teeth into his neck, tearing out his throat.

He screamed, but the sound was muffled by the gurgling wet noises of his blood pouring out from the wounds. Morgan stood after a few moments, then wiped the blood from her chin and spat on the man as he lay there bleeding out.

Still hidden behind the trees, Heather and I stared in absolute horror. I couldn't believe, what I had just witnessed. Everything I had within me wanted to scream, to cry out in shock, but I knew that I had to stay quiet. Sensing my distress, Heather slid closer to me and pulled me into her arms.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and squeezed my eyes shut tightly, holding my breath and struggling not to make a sound. It took a few moments to calm myself before we both peeked out from behind the tree again.

Morgan still stood above the man, and we could hear him choking on his blood...after a few moments though, he went quiet and stopped twitching, and we both knew he was dead. Morgan stared down at him for a long time, as if to make sure he didn't suddenly rise again.

Then she gave him a hard kick in the side and laughed, before spitting on him.

"Stupid mortals."

And with that, she continued down the path as though nothing had ever happened.

Once she was out of sight, Heather and I ran out from our hiding spot and rushed to the man's side. We both knelt next to him, and Heather moved to check his pulse but she stopped when she got a closer look at his wounds.

Morgan had completely ripped his throat out...there was no way, that he was still alive, or that anybody could help him.

"H-He's dead," I said, choking back tears.

"M-Morgan, killed him..."

Heather nodded slowly, clearly in shock. "S-She's not human...Kimmy...Morgan's not human."

That was obvious, I thought.

Not only had this guy straight up called her a Monster, but Morgan had fucking fangs. She moved faster than anyone I had ever seen, she hissed like a fucking cat and she bit right into this guy's neck and ripped him apart. "S-So, then...what the hell is she then?"

Heather looked up at me, biting her lip and shaking her head as if she knew the answer to the question, but almost didn't know how to say it out loud. Maybe, I knew deep down too it was, but I was struggling to comprehend it just like she was.

"Vampire," Heather said softly.

"I think...Morgan's a Vampire."

"T-That's crazy," I stammered.

"Yeah, but it's probably true. And you know, what else?"

I looked at her, waiting for her to continue as Heather drew in a deep breath and continued.

"Now, we know for sure that Morgan's behind Sara and Courtney. This guy said it, himself. You heard him with your ears, Kim."

I couldn't deny that...he had straight-up accused Morgan, to her face, of being the "Monster" responsible for all the missing girls.

Of course, I had no idea how the hell he knew that for sure, but I didn't think I had much room to disagree. Not anymore.

"So, what do we do? We have to call, the police!"

"Are you kidding, no fucking way! They'd never believe us...Kim, we have to do something about this ourselves. We have to go find where Morgan lives, I bet you anything that if Sara and Courtney are still alive that's where they're being kept."

"Okay, but how do we pull that off," I asked curiously.

"We're just human, Heather. We can't take on a bunch of fucking Vampires...we know nothing, about them."

Heather reached down, closing the man's eyes for him and then resting his head down before she slowly pushed herself to her feet and dusted herself off. She reached out to help me stand with her and then gave my hand a light squeeze.

"Well do our homework...let's head back to my place, and hit the internet. Kimberly, one way or another I promise...we're getting Sara and Courtney back."

------------------------

Morgan-

I arrived back at the house not long after my encounter with the Hunter, and stormed through the front door a bit angrily...it had been an easy victory, sure. The fact that that bastard thought he could get at me with a syringe full of dead man's blood though?

That pissed me off. And truthfully, I knew I had been lucky in that situation. I had not expected him to have such a thing on hand, and with the element of surprise he could have taken me down.

One hit of that shit and I would have been royally fucked.

I wasn't the type to have to rely on luck though, and the fact that I hadn't seen it coming had me boiling with rage. I slipped out of my leather jacket, tossing it to the floor with a heavy thud, as Amanda was coming down the stairs. She could tell almost right away, something was bothering me.

"What's eating you," she asked, moving to sit on Mother's empty love seat. "You look pretty pissed off."

"We've got a problem," I said, as I started pacing now.

"Okay? What sort of problem, is that?"

"I just got into it, with a fucking Hunter."

Amanda held her breath, sitting perfectly still for a few moments before sliding to the edge of the chair. "Okay," she said with a slow start. "You're sure, it was a Hunter?"

"Yeah, pretty fucking sure. He knew, who I was and he knows there are more of us...and he knows, we're responsible for all the missing girls in Seaway."

"Wonderful," Amanda sighed.

"Oh, and there's the syringe of Dead Man's Blood he came at me with."

Amanda looked up at me and scoffed. "Are, you serious?"

"He almost nailed me," I said. "I didn't even see it coming."

"Thank Lilith, that you did..."

Amanda stood now and stretched as I stopped pacing. She was concerned and for good reason, but she wasn't quite as panicked as I expected. I turned my back and tried to relax, staring out the front window with my hands planted on the sill.

Amanda smiled and walked up behind me, and I felt her arms wrap around me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're okay," she whispered.

"I take it, you put him down though...right?"

"Of course," I replied. "Dead Man's Blood or not, he never stood a fucking chance against me...I ripped his throat clean out."

"Mm, I knew I smelled blood."

Amanda turned me around to face her, leaning in and kissing my lips so she could get a taste of the Hunters blood. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned, wrapping one arm around her and holding her to me... It had been a while since we'd been intimate with each other like this.

When the kiss broke, she smiled up at me for a second and then pulled away. "Anyway," she said with a start.

"Can you confirm, that there are more of them in town?"

"He told me there were," I replied.

"He said, they'll be looking for us."

"Then, we have to inform Mother."

I looked away, clenching my fists so hard that I dug my nails into my palms and started shaking slightly. Amanda eyed me suspiciously for a few seconds, neither of us speaking a word, and finally, she cleared her throat to get my attention.

"You heard me, right? We need to go tell Mother, right now...she needs to know about this."

"Right," I scoffed. "You sure, about that?"

Amanda blinked, confused. "W-What, are you..."

"Maybe, we don't have to tell her at all..."

Amanda waited for me to explain, but when I said nothing further, she made her assumptions as to what I was hinting at. "Are you suggesting, that we betray Mother?"

I looked at her briefly, then turned away and still stayed silent. That was more than enough, to confirm her suspicions.

"Morgan...h-how, could you even think of such a thing?"

She stepped closer again, and oddly enough it was not anger that I heard in her voice or saw on her face for that matter...it was a genuine concern and surprise. "Is this...about the girl?"

She hit the nail on the head, with that one.

Amanda knew me better than anyone though.

"It's not right," I said through gritted teeth.

"If we tell Mother about the Hunters, she'll send you and me to slaughter them...we'll receive no reward in the end. She could smite them with her own two hands, if she wanted to she's just too lazy. We're left to take care of all her dirty work, while she keeps Sara to herself, pumping out load after load whenever she wants."

"And that's her choice, to make...we belong to her, Morgan we have to obey. We have to respect and understand her motives even if they aggravate us sometimes."

"Do we?"

"You're starting to worry me..."

I turned away again, shoving my hands in my pockets and I sighed heavily as I stared back out the window. Even I didn't know, what the hell I was thinking...sure, I had been furious since all of this shit with Sara began...I was pissed!

Even more so, as the days had gone by.

Mother meant it, when she said that girl was hers and hers alone. That was one thing, and I could have probably gotten past it if given enough time, but it was so much more than just that...Mother did not treat Sara like a Slave, not anymore.

She had moved the girl up from the basement and into her room, something she never would have done with me and Amanda. We weren't even allowed, to sleep in the same bed as her after pleasuring her.

And that was another thing.

Ever since Mother got her new plaything, she seemed to have almost no time for me or Amanda. I couldn't even remember, the last time she'd touched either one of us and somehow, Amanda seemed perfectly okay with that.

Sure, we had each other.

We could make up for missed time with Mother, by having our fun, and believe me, we did that on plenty of occasions. I loved Amanda...but I knew, we both missed and craved Mother's touch and love.

"Morgan..."

I took a deep breath and looked back, over my shoulder.

"You have to promise me," Amanda said, her voice soft and trembling. "Promise me, you will tell Mother about the Hunters. I'm leaving it up to you. So, you can prove that you are still loyal to her. Promise me."

I turned towards her slowly, forcing a smile and reaching out to embrace her. I held her close and kissed her neck, brushing her soft black hair. "I promise. I will tell her."

It was a lie, of course.

Amanda would never understand, but this was something that I had to do...Sara had been right when she first suggested this to me, a month ago in that dirty old basement. I deserved so much more than what Elyse was willing to give me...I deserved respect and love, two things I would never receive as long as I remained under Mother's control.