Blood Slaves Ch. 04

Story Info
Morgan acts on her plan...will Sara follow?
13k words
4.84
5.2k
15
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan's POV-

Sitting atop the water tower that overlooked the town of Seaway, I smiled at the sweet nothingness of silence...it was late. The sky above me was crystal clear.

Crystal clear, just like the answer to all of my questions.

For so long now, I had lived under Elyse and her rule. Protected her, when she was more than strong enough to protect herself...fighting her battles, when she had everything she needed, to fight them herself...living a life of eternity, but as a slave. Not much different, from Sara.

Elyse fed Sara the lie, that she had given her a gift. Eternal life...it's nice, in theory, right? But not when you have to spend eternity as a slave. Sara has that gift, but she'll spend it serving Elyse as her sex toy, just as I've spent most of my second life as her bodyguard.

We had a lot in common, me and Sara...maybe, that's another reason why I felt obligated to take her with me.

It wasn't just because I knew, that Sara could become powerful. That I would need her by my side if I were to stop Elyse when she came hunting me down after my betrayal. It wasn't because, I wanted to hurt Elyse even more by stealing her new little toy, no there was much more to it than that...it's because me and Sara had something special.

I could feel that.

So, as I sat atop the water tower staring up into the starry night sky above me, cigarette glowing between my two fingers, I knew what I had to do next.

I could only hope, that Sara was strong enough to fight her mental connection with Elyse...I would have to offer her something very valuable if I was going to convince her to flee with me.

Otherwise, this plan would never work. And of course, I knew that meant having to lie. Mother spent a long time lying, to me and Amanda, but this wouldn't make me like Mother. This was necessary.

This was a lie, I would have to make.

Amanda's POV-

There she was...the little brat.

On her knees again, just like always. Head bobbing up and down in Mother's lap, the sounds of wet, sloppy sucking echoing through the living room disgusted me beyond understanding.

Sure, it was my fault, you could say. Mine and Morgan's...we were the ones, who wanted to bring the girl before Mother in the first place, I know. We assumed that Mother would turn her, or use her as a Blood Slave. We didn't anticipate her using her mostly for sex.

That's how it had gone down though, and now where did me and Morgan stand with Mother? These days, she was so short with the both of us, so easily irritated if we even spoke the slightest word without being spoken to first. All Mother cared about, was Sara and that mouth and ass.

Not that I could fully blame her...

Sara was hot...and even more so, now that Mother had turned her into one of us and she was sporting quite a big dick of her own. Shame, she didn't get to use it much. Mother was clearly, only interested in being dominant.

Morgan and I never even got to touch her, though.

Morgan...I knew she was frustrated with Mother. What Morgan did not know, was that I was, too. I saw everything she saw, I felt neglected and abused by Mother, just like she felt...the difference was, I knew loyalty and I would never dare betray our Mother. I couldn't even dream, of such a thing.

Not, after all these centuries.

This was just a phase, I kept telling myself. Sooner or later, Mother was bound to grow tired of Sara and when that happened, she'd toss her off to the side like used-up paper. Then, me and Morgan could have all the fun with the girl we wanted...

In the meantime, I had to bury my resentment and remain loyal to Mother and her orders. Clearing my throat, I stepped out from the wall I had been hiding behind and into Mother's view. She didn't even acknowledge me, too focused on Sara, who was situated on the floor right in front of her, still happily sucking and stroking that delicious fat cock.

"E-Excuse me, Mother..."

The woman heaved a heavy sigh, and I saw her rolling her eyes before glancing in my direction. "Yes Child," she said with a start.

"This had better, be important."

Sara stopped sucking, though reluctant to do so, gasping and panting as she wiped the spit from her chin. She only had a few moments to catch her breath though, because Mother clearly did not want her to stop for my sake. Grabbing a fistful of Sara's hair, Mother forced her head back down and I heard the girl choking and gagging as she resumed fucking her throat vigorously.

"I-It is important...I just wanted to ask, have you...h-have you seen Morgan lately?"

She looked up at me and we locked eyes. "No...why, do you ask?"

"N-Nevermind...I was mostly wondering though, if...if you had any plans yet, as far as the Hunters are concerned."

At that, Mother's eyes widened and I could sense her surprise and confusion as she moved her hand from Sara's head, allowing the girl to pull back again without stopping her.

"What, Hunters?"

No...no, she promised me...Morgan promised, that she would talk to Mother about her encounter. How could she lie, to me of all people?

There was no going back now, I thought.

"Morgan, she...she was attacked the other day, by a Hunter."

Mother leaned back in her recliner, moving one leg over the other and resting her chin in her palm as she glared at me from across the room. "And, is this Hunter still breathing?"

"No," I shook my head quickly. "Morgan killed him...she said, he wasn't much of a challenge...for the most part, anyway."

"What, do you mean by, for the most part?"

I hated Morgan right now, for leaving me to explain all of this to Mother on my own.

"The Hunter, h-he wasn't very strong but...from what Morgan told me, he was carrying Dead Man's Blood."

At that, even Sara looked up in surprise. The girl knew enough so far about our culture, to know what Dead Man's Blood was and what it was capable of doing to a Vampire. Mother didn't seem surprised, as much as she seemed infuriated. "Dead Man's Blood," she repeated.

"If he had Dead Man's Blood, then he was obviously quite knowledgeable of our kind and how to deal with us...why would Morgan neglect to tell me, about something like this?"

"I told her to talk to you," I said, hands held up in defense. The last thing I needed right now, was for Mother to blame me for something that Morgan had done wrong.

"I-I don't know why she didn't talk to you, but she promised me she would...h-honestly, I thought she had already."

There was a long silence, before Mother took a deep breath, held it in for a brief few moments and then, slowly exhaled into the air.

"No matter," she said slowly.

"We'll be leaving this town soon, anyway. So, if there are more of these foolish murderers around, they won't find us before we're gone."

Leaving?

"W-We're leaving?"

I looked down at Sara, still on her knees in front of Mother, and noted that the look of pleasure was now gone from her face...replaced, by one of anxiety and a hint of sadness.

No doubt, her lust for Mother had been drowned out, by the reminder that she would never see her family or friends again, now that we were leaving Seaway.

Mother glanced briefly at the girl, though she did not respond and had no interest in doing so.

"Three days," she said slowly. "We leave Seaway, in three days...tell your Sister, whenever she decides to come home. And you should also tell her, I'm expecting to speak with her."

I bit my lip, trembling slightly as I could sense Mother's anger

towards Morgan, despite her trying to cover it up...Morgan had pissed her off, this time...not that I would have expected, any less.

"Yes Mother," I nodded, before bowing to her and then turning quickly, to leave the room. I stopped, once I was behind that same wall again and took a few moments, before peeking out back into the living room. Mother had already resumed fucking Sara's throat, though the girl did not seem as excited about it, this time around.

I knew, why...and I suppose, I couldn't blame her. It was hard for me too, when Mother first turned me all those years ago.

It was hard, for all of us at first.

Sara's POV-

Leaving...no...no, we couldn't leave Seaway.

Hearing Elyse's plans to leave, that had snapped me back to reality real quick. I had been lost, in what I could only describe as some sort of spell that Elyse had cast, consumed with sexual desire and lust that had allowed me to loosen up, so to speak.

I had become way too focused, on pleasuring her. Now though, I remembered the situation I was in.

I was a Vampire, to and also a fucking sex slave.

I had accepted my fate, thinking I could never go back to my family and friends...maybe, that was still the case. But the thought of not even being in the same town as them anymore, that was something I couldn't handle.

What was I supposed to do about it, though?

I couldn't break out.

I was back in the basement, chained to that damn radiator again. Right where I always wound up, once Elyse was done using me to her advantage. Not that I usually minded much, these days...was that all me though?

I sighed, leaning back against the radiator as I sat on the dirty old mattress and hugged my knees to my chest. My cock was soft, but still dripping with cum from how horny I had been while sucking Elyse just a few minutes ago. She'd continued ravaging me, even after her meeting with Amanda had ended, but I hadn't felt so interested in it anymore at that point. Still, as a slave...I knew, my place.

Seriously though, what WAS I going to do?

Just the fact that I had been missing for so long now, was bad enough but imagining having to leave town altogether...everyone would think for sure, that I was dead.

Strange as it sounds, my racing thoughts brought me to one conclusion...I wished that I had Morgan here, right now.

I looked over towards the fold-up chair, she'd always sit in when she would come downstairs and sit with me...I pictured her there, sitting with that old, beat-up leather jacket and a cigarette in hand, that lopsided grin sprawled across her face...somehow, I had managed to get close with Morgan in the past few weeks, despite her being a part of me losing my damn life.

A feeling of loneliness had crept over me since Elyse had returned me to the basement tonight...and yes...I would have given anything, to have Morgan for company.

As if reading my thoughts, someone opened the basement door suddenly and I could hear the stairs creaking under their feet, as they slowly made their way down. Was it Elyse?

No, it wasn't like her to come back to me THAT soon after a session.

Morgan?

Amanda...

She must have wanted, to bring me back to Elyse...I still found it odd though, that Elyse would even want me, so soon after our previous session. As Amanda reached the bottom step, she stopped and looked over at me, hand still gripping the banister.

I expected her to order me to my feet, and instinctively, I moved to stand up before she could even speak. But when I stood and she still said nothing, remained still, I got the overwhelming sense that something was wrong. "What is it," I asked, after a long silence.

"Does, Mistress want me again?"

Amanda smirked then shook her head slowly. "No...that's not why,

I'm here right now."

Oh...okay...then, why?"

"I just...needed some company."

Company? I almost wanted to laugh. I pushed that urge aside though, forcing myself not to smile...I didn't want to piss Amanda off or offend her in any way. I just, found it surprising that she would come down here and visit me, for the sake of HER having some company. And also, a bit surprising that she'd shown up for such a thing when I was craving the same thing myself.

Well, it wasn't Morgan...but I would take it.

I smiled, and moved my head, motioning towards the fold-up chair that Morgan would normally claim. Amanda glanced towards it but shook her head, moving down from that last step finally and stepping towards my spot on the mattress.

"I'll stand," she said slowly. "I'm a little...anxious."

"Oh," I said, tilting my head to the side. "Are you...okay?"

I could feel it.

There was definitely, something on Amanda's mind right now. I felt, sadness...I felt anxiety and fear...most of all, I felt my sadness, for whatever it was Amanda was going through.

After all, we were technically "sisters," now that I was a Vampire...even if, Elyse treated me like a slave, rather than a member of the family.

"What's wrong?" I asked when Amanda did not reply.

"Nothing," she shook her head.

I knew that was a lie.

"I'm just, worried about Morgan."

"Morgan...w-what, about her?"

Amanda sighed, stepping closer and though she paused for a moment, she inevitably chose to sit beside me on the old beat-up mattress. She hugged her legs to her chest, as I had done just a few minutes ago, and smiled faintly. "I love her, you know..."

"M-Morgan?"

"Yeah," Amanda nodded. "I love her. But sometimes, she scares me...especially, as of lately. She's so...angry?"

"With, who?"

"Mother...she's stressed. Angry, feeling like she's being used...and, I guess I can understand to an extent. But she questions her loyalty, to Mother. As frustrated as I get sometimes, I would never once-"

"I-I don't think, Morgan would betray Elyse."

"She wouldn't betray MOTHER!"

The tone of her voice had shifted. She didn't sound, like she was searching for a comforting arm anymore, not at that moment. It was an affirming tone as if she were correcting me for my choice of words. I understood why and instantly cursed myself...I knew, how important it was to her and Morgan, to refer to Elyse as

"Mother."

A name, that I was not ordered to use, as much as I was ordered to use the name "Mistress" or "Mommy" even.

"I...I-I'm sorry..."

Amanda's face softened. She drew in a deep breath, then sighed before looking over at me again. "Morgan's priorities are shifting. I can feel it, Sara..."

I didn't know, about that.

I had tried before, to persuade Morgan to leave Elyse. I knew, how she felt about the "Mother." I knew, that she felt used and trapped like she was nothing more than a pawn. But when I suggested such a thing, Morgan had declined and refused to abandon Elyse.

Could...could something, have changed?

I looked back at Amanda as she looked down, to the floor, and at that moment, a feeling of sorrow washed over me...I could practically feel her sadness and frustration, and I mean literally, not just in a figurative way.

Amanda wanted nothing more than to help Morgan...at the same time, she wanted to remain loyal to Elyse, and not knowing how to find the middle line, was driving her insane.

And so, all I wanted to do, was anything that would make Amanda feel better at that moment. As she looked down at the floor, my hand moved to her thigh and lay just a few inches away from her groin, causing her to jump and look up at me with surprise. She opened her mouth to say something but paused and bit her lip as I stared into her eyes and smiled.

"W-What are you doing," she finally managed.

Before I could answer or do anything further, a glance down at my hardening cock was enough to explain things to Amanda, who then smiled for a brief moment before biting her lip and hesitating. I knew the hesitation was due to how possessive over me, Elyse had become.

But, when I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips to hers,

Amanda's doubts and concerns were instantly washed away by her desire to have a little fun.

As we began making out, tongues already wrestling in our mouths, I began to undo her pants. Amanda lifted her ass slightly from the mattress, allowing herself to slide out of her pants, and her massive cock popped into sight. My hand went right for it, fingers curling around the base of the shaft and then slowly gliding up and down the full length. She was already dripping pre-cum, and it trickled down my fingers as they worked their magic and Amanda moaned into our kiss.

Then, with my cock throbbing and aching now, I moved to sit in her lap and draped my arms around her neck as I felt her dick pressing against my rear. Amanda started sucking at my tits while I spent a few moments just humping her, her cock sliding up and down between my ass cheeks and teasing my hole before I reached back to grab it and line it up.

Amanda's cock slowly pushed its way into my hole, stretching me out nice and good as I held my breath for a few moments and then gasped loudly. I started nice and slow, happily moving up and down on her cock, riding her until she began digging her nails into my hips, still sucking my tits. When she pulled away from my chest, Amanda's eyes flashed yellow and she smirked, before burying her face in the crook of my neck and sinking her fangs into my flesh.

I gave another gasp, sharper this time but it was followed by a loud moan as I started riding her cock faster, and she continued

drinking blood from me at the same time.

Soon enough, I was bouncing up and down in Amanda's lap as she lay back on the mattress and smiled up at me, blood trickling down her chin. "You're so fucking hot," she said, reaching up to fondle my tits.

"You're not so bad yourself," I laughed, clenching my ass around her dick. Amanda groaned, rolling her eyes back and reaching for my appendage.

It had been flopping about uselessly as I bounced on her lap, pre-cum dripping all over her stomach and the moment she took hold of it, I cried out in ecstasy...it was so damn sensitive at the moment.

I guess I had forgotten just how horny I'd been before Amanda interrupted me and Elyse, earlier...so, it made sense that she make up for her little interruption by getting me off.

She started stroking my cock, faster and faster in time with me bouncing on her member and we were both getting close, I could feel it. My lungs were aching and my heart was pounding, and as I felt my orgasm finally crash down on me, I opened my mouth to cry out but Amanda pulled me in and quickly drowned out the sound with her lips against mine.

A smart move, I thought later, as getting too loud might have alerted Elyse to what we were doing down there...then, we'd both be punished.

While my cock jerked and twitched, spewing thick hot goo all over Amanda's hand and belly, I could feel her cock pulsing and throbbing deep inside my ass, pumping me full of her seed until we had both emptied our balls. With my orgasm starting to slowly wind down, I fell forward on top of Amanda and just laid there, gasping and sweating.

Her arms moved to wrap around me and hold me close, as she kissed my neck and lapped up the tiny bit of blood still dripping from where she had bitten me, a few minutes ago.

Eventually, I lifted myself up and off of Amanda's deflating cock and flopped back down on the mattress, the chain holding me to the radiator shaking as I collapsed. Amanda sat up and wiped the sweat from her forehead, before pushing herself onto her feet and pulling her pants back up into place.

"Mother cannot find out about that," she looked down at me.

"I-I know..."

"Hopefully, we can find some time to do it again," she winked.

I smiled, as Amanda started towards the stairs and left me alone in the basement again. I laid thereafter she had gone, already feeling that familiar loneliness...but at least, I'd gotten my climax. Still smiling slightly, I turned onto my side and reached back to press a finger into my gaping hole and scoop some of Amanda's cum up to my lips.

I licked her jizz from my fingertips and groaned, savoring the taste before closing my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke, sometime later to the sound of the metal floor scraping across the floor. It jolted me from my sleep and I sat straight up, to find Morgan sitting there, with a big lopsided grin. "Had some fun without me, huh?"