Blood Slaves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeeze, you scared the shit out of me," I laughed nervously.

"Um...y-yeah, sort of..."

I could still feel my asshole gaping, from Amanda's cock and I bit my lip, as my cock twitched slightly at the thought.

"Amanda and me, we uh...spent a little time together."

Morgan chuckled, widening her eyes as if to pretend she was shocked, though I could tell that somehow, she wasn't at all.

"Better hope Elyse doesn't find out."

"Aren't you, supposed to call her Mother?"

Morgan shrugged, at that. "Sure, I'm supposed to...I don't know...thinking about giving that nickname up though."

There was a strangeness to her tone, it was half-humorous but still with a hint of seriousness. "So...w-where, were you today?"

"Hmm, you know, out and about."

I shifted slightly on the bed. "Amanda told Mistress Elyse, that you ran into a Hunter the other day...that there are more of them in town, and that he tried to use Dead Man's Blood on you?"

"That girl doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut," Morgan rolled her eyes in response.

"You didn't tell Mistress, yourself..."

"No, I didn't tell her," Morgan said, standing from the chair now and pacing back and forth some. "I've been giving some thought, to what you suggested before, Sara."

I thought for a moment, not quite sure what she meant.

"Abandoning Elyse," she said slowly. "Starting my Coven...becoming a Mother, to my own nest. It does have a nice ring, to it."

"Wait a minute," I scoffed.

"Are you saying, that you're-"

"Shhhh."

Morgan quickly dropped to her knees in front of me, pressing a finger to my lips to silence me and I jumped, startled by how fast she had moved. "Not too loud," she whispered, before moving her finger away. "I don't want her to overhear. Amanda can't find out about this, either."

"I-I don't understand," I shook my head. "When I suggested all of that to you before, you were completely against the whole thing...w-what changed?"

Morgan pondered that question, then smiled.

"I guess, I'm just sick of living eternal life as a slave."

I smiled back slightly. "But...what about Amanda?"

"What about her...I just said, she can't know."

"Yeah, but you two are like sisters...s-she loves you, Morgan. You're just going to walk away and leave her here, with Elyse?"

"I don't have a choice," Morgan snapped.

"It took me this long to decide that I wanted to leave, but Amanda would never betray Elyse...even if she knows that bitch is too controlling."

Maybe, she was right I thought, but it still saddened me to know that Morgan felt obligated to just abandon Amanda like that.

Morgan placed a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts and squeezing slightly. "Sara...do you want to see your family, again?"

That couldn't be a real question, right...of course, I wanted to see them again. I thought for sure though, that any chance of that ever happening was ruined by now. I wasn't getting out of this

basement on my own, and even if I could it would be stupid to go back home...I wasn't even human anymore, how the hell would I explain that to everyone?

"Come with me," Morgan said slowly.

"I'll free you...we can leave tonight."

"I-I don't know if I can..."

"Sara, I know you're scared. Worried, how you'll explain everything that's happened to your family when you see them...but you've been given the gift of eternity, why waste it by staying locked up in a smelly old basement, chained to a fucking radiator...come with me, and once we've safely gotten away from this dump, we'll figure out how to fix things with your family."

"B-But, Elyse..."

"You can fight it," Morgan insisted. "It won't be easy, but that connection you feel with her...you can fight it. I'll help you."

I didn't know if I could. I didn't know if I should trust anything that was coming out of Morgan's mouth right now. There was a connection between me and Elyse, a bond...she was the one who turned me into a Vampire, after all.

It was a powerful bond. I knew Elyse was wicked and evil and I hated her for taking me away from my old life and my friends and family. But any time, I got anywhere near her, all of that just seemed to go away. Whenever she would touch me, it felt like I could just melt in her arms. I craved her cock, longed for it, loved the taste of her cum despite how much I couldn't stand her for the monster that she was.

Even sitting down here in this basement sometimes, all I could think about was sucking Elyse's cock and swallowing a mouthful of her cum.

So, if I left with Morgan, would I REALLY be able to resist those cravings that I knew would come for me, all the time...would I be able to resist Elyse, when she reached out to me through whatever mental bond she had formed with me?

Morgan seemed confident that I could, but I wasn't so sure.

"Sara, we don't have much time for you to think this over," the raven-haired girl said suddenly. "I'm leaving, within the hour...you have to make your decision soon."

"I..."

"Don't you want to see Kimberly, again?"

Tears stung my eyes now, as I wrestled with my thoughts...Kimberly...I wanted to see her, more than anyone of course. I had missed her so much, this whole time I had been away. Even as attached as I had grown to Elyse through our connection, I still thought about my best friend and crush constantly. I made up my mind, right then.

If I had an opportunity, to get out of here then I had to take it...whatever happened after that, Morgan would help me figure it all out.

"Okay," I nodded slowly. "Okay, let's do this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After agreeing to leave with Morgan, she surprised me with a bag full of clothes she had brought home...clearly, she had been putting a lot more thought into this than I originally knew. It's like, she knew I would say yes before we even had the conversation.

Morgan unlocked my restraints and I used a small sink in the basement, to wash up a little before putting on the fresh clothes she had brought me...I have to say, it felt good finally wearing clothes again. I thought the day would never come. I wished, that I could have washed up a little better but I knew, I'd be able to take a shower later...when I finally got home.

Once we were ready, she opened up a pair of storm doors that led from the basement and out into the woods, climbing the latter ahead of me and then reaching down to help me follow her up...that first breath of fresh air that I took, made me sigh with relief and a huge smile crossed my face.

Freedom...

I didn't have much time to celebrate though, because Morgan was in quite a rush, which was understandable. She grabbed me by the hand once we were outside, pulling me off into the woods and running faster than I thought I could keep up with.

My legs hadn't moved this much, in what felt like forever...it took a few minutes for them to adjust, but once they did I found that I could run faster than I ever could when I was still a human. We ran and ran for what must have been miles until finally, we came out into a quiet, suburban street with no one around in sight.

"W-Where, are we?"

"Few miles outside of Seaway," Morgan replied.

"We should find a car."

"Find a car," I almost laughed. "You can drive?"

"Yes, I can drive!"

She almost seemed offended.

"I just don't do it, that often."

I laughed. "Okay, so find a car and then, you can drive me back into Seaway...God, I can't wait to get home and see everybody again."

"Yeah, that's not happening."

My smile faded, as I looked over at Morgan with confusion.

"What?"

"We've got to get as far away from Seaway, as we can."

"W-Wait, I don't understand..."

"It's not that complicated," Morgan said, sounding annoyed.

"It won't take long for Elyse to realize that we're gone, and when he does, she'll start looking for us right away. We have to put as much distance between us and Seaway, as possible."

"Okay, yeah I get that," I nodded. "But I thought, you said you would help me get back to my family...I mean sure, I kind of figured I'd have to leave Seaway with you at some point for their safety, but I thought-"

"Sara, I know what I said...but I lied."

My breath caught in my throat, and I found myself just staring at Morgan in silence for a long time until I felt the anger begin to well up inside of me. "What do you mean, you lied?"

"I had to," Morgan said. "It's the only way, I could get you to leave that basement with me..."

"So, you lied about taking me home, to get me to run away from your crazy fucking Mother...for what purpose? Why, would you want me to go with you, that fucking bad?"

"Because, I need you," Morgan snapped.

"I need all the help, that I can get. Sara, you're a Vampire now...you've got abilities and powers that you can't even dream of, you have no idea how powerful you can become, with the right training!"

"Oh, fuck you!"

I turned on my heels, the rage burning hotter than the sun, and started walking in the opposite direction. I couldn't believe, she had lied to me like that...I couldn't believe, that she had tricked me! I thought for sure, Morgan would help me but it seemed like, she only wanted to use me.

Just like Elyse.

To hell, with that, I thought.

I was free from that basement, so trusting Morgan had still benefited me in some way. "Where are you going," Morgan yelled after me.

"Home!"

I only made it a few more feet, before Morgan appeared right in front of me, blocking me from walking any further. she grabbed me by the arm and gripped it so tightly, I yelped in pain before she spun me around and slammed me up against the side of a tree.

"Let's get one thing straight," she muttered coldly, her eyes glowing yellow as she pinned me to the tree.

My mind was still reeling, from how fast she had spun me around just now and how aggressive she had suddenly become.

"I'm not Edward-fucking-Cullen, understand...yes, I broke your ass out of that basement and yes, I had no intentions of ever actually taking you back to your home. I said what I had to say, to get what I needed...there IS no going home for you Sara. Your old life is dead and it's time to accept that."

I was holding my breath the whole time, as Morgan rambled on and on, right up in my face and my legs began to shake slightly.

"You know full well, you can't go back. They'd never understand...never accept, what you've become. Not even Kimberly, would."

My eyes were starting to well up with tears now.

"The only one, who understands and can help you adjust to your new life is me...you belong with me, Sara."

She was right.

As pissed off as I was that she had lied to me, I knew Morgan was right. I should have known, she was tricking me...I should have known, Morgan wouldn't be able to help me explain to anyone human, that I was now a Monster.

"Besides," Morgan continued.

"Going back there would only put everyone you care about in danger. If Elyse finds out, that's where you are...she'll come for you and she will kill everyone, to get to you."

"I know," I nodded slowly.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry...you're right."

Morgan could tell how broken I was, now that I had accepted the truth about all of this. Her aggressive demeanor suddenly faded, a look of sympathy falling upon her face as she let go of my arm and after a few moments, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in close for a hug. "Don't be sorry," she whispered. "I'm the one, who should apologize."

"F-For what," I asked, sniffling some and fighting back tears.

"Lying was a dick move on my part," she said, with a sigh.

"I could have said everything I just did, when we were back in the basement and probably convinced you to go with me, without having to trick you like that."

I pulled free of her hug and sighed too, wiping the tears away as I forced a slight smile. "Yeah, that's probably true."

Morgan brushed my hair out of my face.

"You should feel honored," she said. "You'll be the first member, of my new Coven."

"Does that mean, I have to call you Mommy?"

I was half-joking, and Morgan chuckled but she seemed to like the suggestion. "That might be kinda hot," she said, before kissing me softly. "We should test it out."

"Think so," I asked, in a sexy voice.

"Okay, then...if you say so, Mommy..."

"Mmm, that does sound good," Morgan groaned.

"How about, we make this official. Get down on your knees and pledge yourself, to your new Mommy."

My cock was instantly hard, in the sweat pants that Morgan had bought for me...smiling obediently, I dropped right to my knees in front of Morgan, and she reached down to gently run her hands through my hair. "Say it."

"I pledge myself to you, Mommy...I'll do whatever you want, I promise. I belong to you, for all of eternity now."

"Good girl," Morgan licked her lips.

"Now, why don't you show me how much you love me..."

I was again, happy to oblige. My hands quickly found their way to Morgan's studded belt, undoing her pants and yanking them just slightly down, to free her already throbbing cock.

I took her between my lips right away, moaning at the taste of her salty pre-cum as I started bobbing my head up and down. Morgan moaned loudly, still running her hands through my hair as she looked down at me.

"Good girl," she said again. "Now, I've finally got you...all to myself...Elyse was a greedy bitch, wasn't she...me and Amanda brought you to her, but we didn't realize she wouldn't want to share you with us...now, the bitch gets what she deserves."

Morgan's cock twitched in my mouth, as I started to deep throat, choking and gagging while I listened to her talk down on Elyse. I could hear the anger in her voice, but to be honest it was kind of a turn-on to hear her trash talk my former Mistress. I reached into my sweat pants, finding my cock, and quickly started jerking it as I kept sucking.

"Ohhh, if only Elyse c-could...see you...h-her precious little whore...down on her knees, sucking my cock instead of hers...f-fuck...the look on her face would be priceless!"

My head began moving faster, as I started playing with Morgan's balls as I sucked eagerly. I was desperate, to make her cum. Desperate, to taste her creamy load.

"She'll never see you again," Morgan continued above me.

"At least, not on her side...f-fuck...S-Sara, I...I'm cumming!"

Let her rip, I thought as I braced myself. Morgan shoved my head down, her cock erupting like a volcano and within seconds, my cheeks were puffing out from how much cum was filling my mouth.

It overflowed quickly, dripping out of the corners of my mouth and running down my chin and over her heavy balls. I moaned, my orgasm following just a few moments later and I ruined the sweat pants, a huge stain forming in the crotch from my jizz.

Morgan let go of my hair and I fell back, her cock sliding from my mouth, leaving me gasping for air as I wiped the cum from my chin. "Look at you down there," Morgan smirked, reaching down to gently stroke one of my flushed cheeks.

"Now, you're MY little whore."

"Yes, Mommy."

It certainly wasn't what I had expected to happen when I left that basement with Morgan a few hours ago. I thought by now, I'd be home with my Dad and my brother, trying to explain what had happened to me and where I had been.

In a sense, I had gone from being a slave to Elyse to being a slave to Morgan...I knew, there wasn't much freedom in something like that.

For the time being, however, I would have to accept my fate.

At least, until Morgan wasn't Elyse and I trusted, that she wouldn't treat me the same way Elyse had treated her, and Amanda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda's POV-

The house shook violently, waking me suddenly and I heard Mother screaming from down in the basement. I was on my feet in seconds, running down the stairs as fast as I could, throwing open the door to the basement.

"Mother," I called out. "What's wrong?"

I saw for myself, as I came down the stairs and found Mother standing right at the foot of Sara's mattress...but Sara herself was nowhere to be found.

"W-What...what happened?"

"Your sister is what happened."

Morgan...

"No," I said, still out of breath from running.

"Mother, s-she wouldn't-"

"And yet, it seems that she did. Morgan has betrayed me, just as I feared she might...and worse of all, she has taken Sara with her."

I couldn't believe this.

It had to be a dream, it couldn't possibly be real. I knew, there was something wrong with Morgan. That she'd had a lot on her mind lately, that she had been questioning her loyalty to Mother and frustrated with how we'd both been treated...I didn't think, she would leave though. I didn't think, she would betray our Mother and the Coven.

I didn't think, she would leave me...

"I'll find them," I said, lifting my gaze to meet Mother's.

"Send me, and I will find them both. They couldn't have gotten too far from here...I'll bring them both back, no matter what."

"No," Mother shook her head, much to my surprise.

She turned her back towards me, balling her hands into fists and suddenly I could feel the rage emanating from her...this had been a long time coming, and now that it had finally happened, Mother was infuriated with Morgan.

I knew she would not show mercy on my sister.

Sure, Morgan had messed up a few times before...acted out in ways that you'd expect a teenager to act when rebelling against their parents or whatever. But this time, she had gone way too far and I didn't know if I could help her this time.

Or if I even wanted, to help her...she hadn't just betrayed Mother,

After all, she had betrayed me as well.

Slowly, Mother began to turn around to face me, and when she did I gasped. Her eyes were glowing yellow as she seethed with anger, digging her nails into her palms and drawing blood. "Now, is not the right time."

"But, Mother we have to-"

"There are more important matters, at hand..."

More, important?

"As we speak," Mother continued. "There are two...mortals...plotting against us, Amanda."

"Mortals," I repeated. "Hunters?"

"Would-be," the woman scoffed.

"They happen to be friends, of Sara...they witnessed the fight between Morgan and that pathetic Hunter, the other day. They know who, and what we are."

"How...are, you sure?"

"Positive," Mother confirmed.

"I have seen it all in my mind, dear. At this very moment, Kimberly and Heather are doing their research into Vampires...plotting to attack us, and take back Sara. Of course, they don't yet know that Sara is no longer here."

"I'll stop them. I should go to them before they come to us...where ever they are, I'll find them and kill them."

"No."

I was surprised, yet again. Mother did not want me to search for Morgan and Sara, but I had thought for sure she would want these two morons dead before they could attack us...

"You will go to them," Mother said, slowly.

"But I do not want them dead...we can use them, both."

"Use them...for what?"

"Bait. Bring both of the girls to me, and we will use them to lure Sara and Morgan back home. At the very least, Sara will come running once she learns that her friend's lives are on the line."

"And...w-what if Morgan, doesn't come with her?"

"That does not matter," Elyse scoffed. "Her betrayal has sealed her fate. Whether she comes with Sara or we go looking for her later, she will suffer the consequences one way or another."

I bit my lip, hard...it was settled then. However we managed to get Morgan back, Mother was going to kill her when it happened, I knew for sure. Despite my anger towards Morgan for leaving, I didn't quite know how to feel about her being killed. I still cared about her, she was still my sister.