Blood Slaves Ch. 05

Story Info
Sara and Morgan run into trouble.
13.6k words
4.85
4.9k
6
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this one took so long...I know, I haven't been posting as often as everyone wishes or as often as I wish for that matter. Hopefully chapter 6 will come a lot sooner but I can't make any promises, especially with the holidays coming up. In the mean time, I hope everyone enjoys chapter 5.

Whiskey-

- - - - -

Kimberly's POV-

When I came too again, I was disappointed to find that the whole thing had not just been a nightmare...everything that I remembered...and I remembered everything...had actually happened.

Morgan, Amanda, and their Mother were all Vampires...and, the kicker was that female Vampires happen to have dicks. Who would have seen that one, coming?

I was still chained to that stupid radiator in this dreary-looking basement, with Heather chained up and sitting across the room from me.

Neither of us had spoken a word since we woke up though...I guess we were both too in shock at the moment, after what Amanda and her "Mother" had done to us both.

Okay, so maybe getting the living hell fucked out of us wasn't so bad. I had to admit, Amanda's "Mother" really knew how to give a girl, a good pounding.

It seemed, like Heather probably felt the same way judging by the fact that I had seen her slip her hand between her legs to rub herself, on a few occasions since I woke.

The reality of the situation, however, was enough to make me want to forget all about our sexual encounter with the two Vampires. I mean, we were prisoners in this place...slaves, and we still had no answers as to where Sara and Courtney were, those two Monsters had completely ignored the question.

I sighed, sitting up some on the beat-up mattress and touching my fingers to the two tiny puncture wounds, on the side of my neck...right where the "Mother" bit me.

Was the "Mother" telling the truth?

Had she really, turned Sara into a Vampire, too?

If that were the case, there was no chance of saving my best friend. Even if I somehow managed to get her out of this whole thing, she'd still be a Vampire herself, how would we explain any of this to her Father and Mark? How would she ever manage, to live a normal life if she were a Vampire?

Surely, those Hunters would start looking for her...they already had been, though now it wouldn't be to try and rescue her, it would be to try and kill her.

"Hey...y-you okay, over there?"

My mind had started racing, with way too many questions and the panic had begun to show quite clearly on my face...Heather snapped me back to reality, and I looked over at her with a heavy sigh and shook my head slowly.

"Why aren't they here," I asked.

"Sara, and Courtney? Kim, I...I don't know..."

"That woman," I started slowly. "She said, that she 'turned' Sara..."

"Turned her," Heather asked confused.

"You mean..."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Sara's one of them, now. At least, I know she's not dead...well, sort of...but why isn't she here?"

"What about Courtney," Heather asked, her panic starting to show now. "Do you think, they turned her, too?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but before I could the sound of the door upstairs opening, jarred us both. Footsteps started down the creaky wooden staircase, and we looked up to see Amanda entering the basement.

She was nude.

Not a piece of clothing covered her body, her gorgeous tits and that huge piece of meat between her toned legs, all left exposed for me and Heather to view. It was hard to stay focused on the danger we were in when Amanda was flaunting her dirty parts around to tease us both.

As if she knew exactly what she was doing, Amanda smirked when she reached the bottom step and stopped, with one hand on the railing, and simply looked over at me and Heather without saying a word.

My breath caught in my throat for a moment, as I saw her cock give a slight twitch. I cleared my throat though and took a deep breath, trying to focus. "What are you going to do with us," I asked, my voice shaking slightly.

"Oh, don't worry. I was actually coming down here, to take you to see Mother again...she'll explain, everything once we get upstairs."

With that, Amanda started first towards Heather, winking at the girl before kneeling and unlocking her restraints. She stood again, then approached me and released me as well, before starting back over to the stairs. "Let's go."

Heather and I exchanged a quick glance, before cautiously following the girl up the stairs and into the living room. This place, was...falling apart. We had been unconscious when Amanda first brought us here, so we hadn't had a chance to see it from the outside. Just seeing the inside, however, was enough to tell me we were probably shacking up in an abandoned house.

Where exactly, I had no idea.

As we entered the living room, we found Amanda's Mother, sitting on a recliner. Just like Amanda, and just like me and Heather...she was completely unclothed. Those long, smooth beautiful legs were crossed, just like they had been when we first met her downstairs a day ago. I could see her heavy balls, and that huge monster of a cock, hanging over the edge of the chair below them though.

Amanda pushed me and Heather both, in front of her Mother and then motioned for us to kneel before the woman...part of me, wanting to resist. I wanted to stand, to defy this bitch for everything she had done, there was no way I would obey.

Not after what she'd done to Sara, especially.

Heather seemed to guess, that I was feeling angry and resentful. While she probably felt the same way, she knew better than to act up in a case like this and as she moved to kneel as Amanda had suggested, she looked over at me and motioned for me to do the same. Holding my breath and my temper, I slowly knelt before the woman, who then smiled and uncrossed her legs, placing one foot on the floor just a few inches away from me.

"It's good to see you're both awake again," she began.

"I trust, you both had a good nap after our fun time?"

"You mean, when you 'seduced' us both, just to change the topic and avoid our questions?"

The woman frowned at my sarcastic response, probably the first time I had seen her without a smile on her face...and I'll admit, it was a little bit scary. I could tell, she didn't much like sarcasm.

"First," she said, after a long pause.

"Allow me, to introduce myself...you may call me Elyse. As you know by now, I am Morgan and Amanda's mother and the head of this Coven."

"W-Wouldn't that make you Sara's Mother, since you-"

"No," she interrupted quickly. "Sara is no more, than a slave. My only purpose for turning her was to ensure that she would not try to escape."

A lot of good that did...I was relieved to know, that Sara had escaped. To know, that she wasn't chained up somewhere else and still being held as a prisoner, to this bitch. What I didn't quite understand though, was why she had run away with Morgan. And then, my relief began to fade as I worried that leaving with Morgan, may have just led Sara to even more trouble in the end.

"What, about Courtney!?"

I was a bit startled, by how loud and frustrated Heather sounded as she yelled out from beside me it took Elyse and Amanda by surprise as well, because they both jumped and looked quickly towards the girl.

"I don't want to have to ask again," Heather said, trembling.

"You told Kimberly what happened to Sara, now tell me where MY friend is!"

Elyse smiled, leaning back on the chair again and tapping her fingers on the armrest. "Well, let's just say...Courtney didn't quite have the honor of receiving the same gift as Sara."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Oh, but she DID have the honor of being Sara's first meal."

"F-First...meal?"

What did that mean?

"You know, it's important for us to drink to survive," Elyse began to explain. "Even more crucial, however, for a newborn Vampire, like Sara."

"Drink," Heather muttered. "You're talking about blood?"

"Correct. In the first few hours of being a Vampire, one must consume more blood than one can imagine to grow strong and survive the transformation. I thought, with all the hell Courtney put poor Sara through over the years...she'd make the perfect first meal, for the girl."

I watched the color drain from Heather's face, her eyes wide as we both realized what Elyse was suggesting. Courtney was dead, and apparently at the hands of Sara. But that was impossible, I thought...Sara...Courtney might have given her a lot of problems over the years, and Sara had every right to hate her for that, but my best friend would never hurt anyone...

Or at least, she wouldn't have when she was human...

"Bitch," I said, looking back up at Elyse now, with fury.

"You turned her into a Monster. And it cost Courtney, her life."

"Maybe," Elyse nodded. "But I could care less. Anyway, on to bigger things...Sara left as I said and I want her back. Soon. I don't care what happens to Morgan, the Hunters can hack her head off for all I care. But Sara...she was mine."

"You don't own her," I snapped.

"Oh, but I do. She's my pet, and she betrayed me, Kimberly...she'll need to suffer the consequences."

"Well if she ran off with Morgan, what makes you think Sara would ever come back to..."

Then, it clicked before I even finished my sentence. I knew why me and Heather were here, why Elyse had sent Amanda to snatch us from my bedroom. They brought me here because they knew that I was Sara's best friend. Heather must have just been in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Now, we were bait.

"It won't work," I shook my head slowly. "She won't come."

"Of course she will," Elyse chuckled.

"Once Sara knows that I have the two of you here, she'll drop whatever it is she's doing with Morgan and come running. I have no doubt in my mind, and when she arrives...she'll fall right into my trap and suffer for her betrayal."

"Y-You can't hurt her," I said desperately. There was no anger or hatred in my words this time, only pure desperation.

"Please, I'm begging you...just let her go! You can keep me, I'll take her place and do whatever you want, I promise...just let Heather go, and please don't make Sara come back here!"

"No..."

It wasn't Elyse who declined this offer though.

It was Heather.

Again, we all looked over at the girl. It was the first she had spoken since Elyse revealed what had happened to Courtney. She didn't look as shocked or broken as she had just a few minutes ago. There was a different look on her face, now. It was one of determination. One of anger.

"You don't have to let me go," Heather said.

Elyse looked over at Amanda, and they both laughed.

"Well, I thank you both for offering yourselves to me so willingly, but I don't need your permission. If I wanted to keep either one of you, I would whether you wanted it or not."

"You don't understand," Heather replied.

"I don't want you to keep me as a slave..."

I didn't like, where this was going.

"Turn me."

"Heather, no!"

The girl ignored me, a bit of a grin crossing her face now as she slid closer to Elyse on her knees until she was directly in front of her. As if, to pledge her loyalty to the Vampire.

"Turn me," she repeated. "Whatever you have planned for Sara when she gets here, I want to be a part of it."

"Heather, have you lost your mind!?"

"She killed my friend," Heather said softly, without looking over at me.

"I'll make her suffer, for that."

That's what this was about? No, Heather didn't understand...yes, Sara had killed Courtney but it wasn't her fault, not really! It was Elyse, she was the one who turned Sara into a Vampire, Courtney would probably still be alive if not for that. "You can't blame Sara," I said, pleading now.

"You know, what they did to her! She never would have hurt Courtney if she were still hu-"

"She didn't just hurt her, Kimberly! She murdered her!"

Heather was glaring at me now, her voice having risen quite a bit and filled with rage as she shook from head to toe...there was no talking her down, I could tell.

"I-I don't care if she was a Vampire or not...what she did to Courtney, I can't forgive. So, please," she said, looking back up at Elyse again.

"Turn me. I will serve you, for however long you wish."

Elyse seemed more than impressed, by this surprising turn of events. She raised an eyebrow curiously, tapping her fingers on the arm of her chair again as she stared down into Heather's eyes as if to stare deep into her soul.

She was searching for something...searching Heather's thoughts, to confirm that this wasn't some sort of a trick. Could it be, a trick? If it was, Elyse fell for it the moment she shifted in her chair and adjusted herself, reaching out slowly to run a hand through Heather's long hair.

"I must say," she started. "I wasn't expecting this."

"Mother," Amanda chimed in.

"I say, we do it. With Morgan gone, we'll need to replace her anyway. And it has been far too long since the Coven has had more than me and Morgan. With the Hunters running around, I suggest we start adding more numbers...starting with her."

Elyse nodded slowly.

"I do believe, that is a good idea, Amanda."

"Then you'll do it," Heather asked. "You'll turn me?"

Elyse smiled wider than patted her knee softly, motioning for Heather to stand and sit on her lap. The girl obeyed without hesitation, practically jumping to her feet before my eyes and taking a new spot on Elyse's lap, with an arm draped around the woman's neck. "You're a bold one," Elyse said in barely a whisper.

"Not many humans ASK me, to turn them...normally, I would crush your skull just for suggesting such a thing...we don't turn people, just because they want to be turned you see. In your case, however?"

I held my breath, as Elyse trailed off and Heather smiled wide as she realized that she was about to get her wish...then I gasped and flinched, covering my mouth in shock when Elyse quickly lunged forward, burying her face in the crook of Heather's neck and biting down with a sickening crunch.

Heather gasped and then moaned softly as her eyes fell shut much like she'd done in the basement the other day when Amanda bit into her. Elyse began drinking, sucking the blood right from Heather's neck but she didn't carry on for too long, before she pulled back and moaned, licking the blood from her lips.

"You'll make a wonderful daughter Heather, I am sure of it."

Wrapping an arm around Heather's waist to keep her from falling to the floor, Elyse then raised her own hand up between the two of them and sunk her fangs, into her wrist. Another audible gasp slipped past my lips, as I jerked slightly at the sight.

Elyse pulled back, blood trickling down over her forearm as she then moved her wrist right in front of Heather and smiled. "Now...drink."

That's what she meant, by it's not the bite that counts?

Dazed and a bit confused, Heather paused for a moment before slowly leaning in and pressing her lips to the two bloody puncture wounds, on Elyse's wrist. She began to suck, drinking the Vampires blood...ironic...and as she did so, I heard her moan again, much louder this time.

All I could do was stay in my place on the floor and watch. Amanda moved behind me after a moment, placing a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at her, to see her smiling...

Heather continued to drink Elyse's blood, moaning and

whimpering the whole time as she savored the taste until suddenly, she gave a sharp jerk and pulled back quickly. She gasped and then yelped in pain, before falling from the woman's lap and landing with a loud thud, right beside me.

"H-Heather?" I asked, with concern.

"I...w-what...i-it hurts!"

She twitched, then jerked and rolled over onto her side, before crying out in pain as she clutched her sides.

"What's happening," I yelled at Elyse. "What did you do?"

"I gave her what she wanted...this is part of the transformation. It's a gift, but I never said the process was painless."

Instinctively, I moved to crawl over to the girl and try to comfort her as she continued thrashing around on the floor, pulling myself away from Amanda to get to her. I grabbed Heather and pulled her into my arms, running my fingers through her hair in an attempt to soothe her pain. She looked up at me with bloodshot eyes, growling under her breath, and opened her mouth to yell in pain again, only to reveal a pair of fangs already starting to grow from her upper gums.

"K-Kimber-ly...agh!"

She gave a sharp jolt in my arms and spread her legs and I looked down to see something growing between her thighs...it was as if her clit was stretching out, growing longer and longer at a pretty rapid pace.

Heather was growing a dick.

Just like Elyse, and Amanda, and Morgan.

Just like Sara.

Amanda grabbed me suddenly, roughly pulling me away from the girl and yanking me to my feet. "Let me go," I yelled at her, trying to break free but she dug her nails into my shoulder to stop me.

"The transformation is almost over," Amanda said.

"And when it's done, she'll be quite hungry..."

"It's true," Elyse nodded. "So, it's best if you...keep your distance. Unfortunately, we're going to have to find someone else to serve as Heather's first meal, since we'll be needing you alive to bring Sara home."

I shook my head in horror, tears streaming down my cheeks now...this was a nightmare. Heather gradually stopped thrashing around, her new cock having reached around ten long inches, throbbing and dripping with pre-cum as the girl lay there panting and sweating.

It had to be a nightmare...

- - - - -

Sara's POV-

We had been driving, for a few hours and the sun was starting to rise now. I wondered just how far exactly, Morgan wanted to go...I understood that we had to put distance between us, and Elyse.

But we'd passed plenty of places, that we could have stopped to rest at this point.

"There's probably a few motels nearby," I said, finally breaking what had been quite a long silence. "Maybe, we could crash at one of them?"

"Not yet," Morgan answered.

"Okay...don't you think, we're far enough away?"

"Not really," she shook her head.

"Look, I doubt Elyse could track us this f-"

"She can. And she will, she probably already has. But that's not the only reason why we're not stopping, just yet."

"Right," I nodded. "So, what's the other reason?"

"You. You're missing, remember? We might be out of Seaway, out of Jersey even, but we need to make sure where ever we settle down, no one there has heard about Sara Willits."

I hadn't thought of that.

There were probably "Missing" posters, all over the place. On the side of trees, or telephone poles. In grocery stores and gas stations, hell I might even be on the side of a milk carton. It felt strange to know, that people gave a damn about someone like me.

That they would ever even bother, to search for me.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't be putting that much stock into it. Those posters were part of the routine...all the other girls that went missing, had them too. The only people that were probably looking for me, were Mark and Kimberly.

Maybe, Dad...at least, I like to think he would be.

Part of me still wanted to turn around, and go back...to run back to Seaway, to be with my family and Kimberly again...not that Morgan would allow it. It wasn't just a want anymore.

It was an urge, and a strong one.

More like, a need. It kept growing and growing like someone was telling me that I HAD to go back for some reason. Why? Did it have something to do with Elyse, and the connection we had since she'd turned me?

Was it her, searching my brain from back at that abandoned house, trying to figure out where I was and where we were going?

I shook my head, trying to ignore the growing desire to jump out of the car and run, or grab the steering wheel and try to take control of the vehicle. I didn't stand a chance against Morgan, I reminded myself.