Blood Slaves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, a bit evilly. "Really...so then it's safe to assume, if you were on the menu then you've probably..."

"Been...with a Vampire?"

There was some additional emphasis on "with" as Lisa spoke, and my smile widened as she shook her head and blushed. "Goes without saying I guess..."

"You acted so innocently about it earlier," I teased.

"Well, I didn't exactly want Morgan to know," Lisa scoffed.

"Trust me," I shrugged. "She probably already does."

Lisa nodded, and then we were both quiet. The silence became heavy rather quickly, and now I could hear her heartbeat pounding in her chest once again. That raging hunger returned and Lisa must have noticed the intense look that had crept across my face before I had noticed myself.

"Y-You okay?"

"Huh...uh...y-yeah, sorry..."

She could hear the unease, and suddenly she was sitting forward and staring down at me with sympathy. "Sara...I..."

"What...what is it?"

Lisa bit her lip, then took a breath. "I'm sorry. I've saved...a lot of people from Vampires over the years and I know, you can't save everybody. You're not the first person, that I've failed. But it's never easy to accept."

This was...weird.

When Lisa first realized that I had been turned, she was set on killing me, just like her Brother and the other Hunter had clearly intended...it was their job. And now that we were alone together and she'd regained a relatively good portion of her strength since Morgan fed on her, she had what I considered the perfect opportunity to try and kill me.

I was still a new Vampire, untrained for the most part, and hadn't been in an actual battle just yet. If she really wanted, Lisa could probably get over on me without much of a struggle. But here she was, back to displaying sympathy like she had when we had first met...even if it had only been temporary that the first time.

"It's okay," I cleared my throat.

"I, uh...won't say that I'm cool with it really. But it's honestly...not as bad as you might think."

Lisa looked surprised by that.

"Really?"

"Really," I chuckled. "I mean, it took a while to get used to having a dick and all that shit. And drinking blood is still kinda...weird, but...fuck, the sex is well worth it."

Lisa couldn't help but laugh at that.

"I guess, that's probably true..."

I looked at her surprised, and she blushed again.

"I mean...y-you know, from the few...times..."

She trailed off and now it was my turn to laugh.

I leaned back on the floor, propping myself up on my elbows and Lisa shifted some on the couch as she looked down at me with a slight grin. I had grabbed a bottle of water for her from the bag Morgan had bought, from that gas station when we first met Lisa and her friends the other day. She needed to stay hydrated, to finish recovering from Morgan.

And...from me, next.

"So," she said after a long time, breaking the odd silence.

"Are you gonna do this, or what?"

I blinked twice, confused. "Uh...do...what now?"

Lisa laughed.

"You know what," she shook her head.

"You're...supposed to feed too, right?"

Oh...so...she'd figured it out?

"It's okay," she insisted. "It's not like I didn't know, Morgan would make you do it after she was finished. I'm surprised you haven't already done it, actually."

"Uh, M-Morgan took too much," I explained.

"If I had fed on you right after she did, you'd be-"

"Dead..."

"Yeah..."

Lisa sighed. "So, be honest here..."

I looked at her curiously.

"I know, you were trying to convince Morgan to let me go when all of this is over. And I know, she promised that's what would happen if I let her feed on me but...that's...not going to happen. Is it?"

Fuck. This girl was smart. Of course, she would have figured that out though. She'd said herself that this wasn't the first time she had been captured by the same Vampires, she had been hunting.

If not for her friends saving her ass those few times, she probably wouldn't have gotten away in the end.

Whether or not her friends could save her this time, from me and Morgan, I wasn't sure. Morgan was strong. Not nearly as strong as Elyse but she was strong and she was smart, too. And no matter how much I pleaded with her, I knew in the end that Morgan would go against me and Lisa wouldn't be leaving our company.

So I shook my head slowly in response, after a relatively long pause and Lisa bowed her head and I heard her sniffling softly.

"That's what I thought."

"I-I'm sorry," I said remorsefully.

"I tried to talk her out of it, but...I-I know how she is."

"It's not your fault," Lisa replied. "Being a Hunter, it's not easy. We put our lives on the line when we pick this lifestyle. You have close calls all the time, and some people have more of them than others but...sooner or later, we all run out of luck. Guess, I always knew it would happen someday."

"That's got to be a painful realization..."

"It is," Lisa agreed. "But it's okay. So, uh...g-get to it."

"Get...to what, now?"

Lisa scoffed. "You know. Do it, already."

Seemingly impatient, Lisa stretched out one arm and held up her wrist in front of me, and then I understood what she meant. "Oh..."

"You need to feed," Lisa said.

"That's probably what Morgan wants to keep me for...as a Blood Slave. So, I should just get used to it."

The part of me that was still human wanted to refuse. Where was the sense in that though? I had planned on biting into her just minutes ago while she slept, and I knew it wasn't like I had a choice. I was getting hungrier and hungrier and the longer I put this shit off, the weaker I would become.

At least, I didn't have to worry about Lisa putting up a fight.

I looked down at the soft skin of her wrist, and gave in to my desires, and took her hand in mine. I locked eyes with her for a brief moment, and she smiled just before I pulled her wrist closer to my face and bit down hard.

Lisa cringed and I heard her gasp, as she bit her lip and held a deep breath to try and fight off the initial pain.

Morgan had been so right.

The moment I tasted Lisa, I was intoxicated. So sweet, so overwhelming. My eyes fell shut and I moaned like I was enjoying my first piece of a delicious piece of cake or something. I started sucking and Lisa moved a hand up to my head, running her fingers loosely through my hair as I drank her blood. It was a struggle, to keep from losing myself in the moment as Morgan had almost done.

Something that I had worried about from the very start...nobody was here to stop me, the way I had stopped Morgan. To keep from losing control though, my mind had to go someplace else. It went to someone that I wished were here right now, in this very moment. Someone that for some reason, Lisa sort of reminded me of.

My thoughts went to Kimberly.

I pictured her beautiful smile and those gorgeous angelic eyes, staring back into mine. I imagined the sound of her laughter and her voice, and as I felt myself on the cusp of losing myself, I imagined Kimberly calling out my name.

I caught myself, bringing myself back from that carnal desire, and pulled away from Lisa now, gasping for air as I looked up at the ceiling and savored the metallic taste. After a few seconds, I looked back at Lisa and I could see the color in her face had faded just a little bit. She was sweating and panting some, but she didn't seem as zoned out as she had when Morgan fed on her earlier.

I had done it, I realized.

I had drank just the amount that I needed to recharge, without losing control. I had overcome my fears.

Lisa smiled at me as if she could tell I had just accomplished something that I thought I never would and then without a word, she reached out and pulled me in for a kiss.

Initially, I was a bit surprised. Sure, just the taste of this woman had made my cock twitch with want and desire and Lisa understood what would probably happen, after feeding me but I hadn't expected her to make that first move so freely. I kissed her back though. Her lips were so soft and sweet, and our tongues danced as she wiped her bloody wrist on her pant legs, and then I grabbed her, pulling her into my lap and deepening the kiss.

Lisa started humping me, arms draped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist as my cock grew harder and pressed into her rear through our clothes. I reached around and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor and her breasts to be free. We broke the kiss and I started sucking at her tits, licking her nipples and Lisa moaned loudly.

After a moment of this, she shoved me onto my back and then started wrestling with my pants, pulling them down my legs and throwing them aside. My girl cock sprang free in an instant, towering high and strong, already dripping with sweet pre-cum. I removed my shirt as well, tossing that next to the pants on the floor and Lisa started playing with my tits now, kissing and sucking them as she stroked my cock.

She kissed her way from my breasts, all the way down over my belly and below my waistline where her lips found the tip of my throbbing member. She took me in her mouth and I gasped, arching my back slightly as she started to deep throat me...the room was filled with choking and gagging noises.

My hand moved to her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair and shoving her mouth down to my balls. She choked again, spit dripping from the corners of her mouth as I held her head still for a few seconds. I finally let up and she pulled back, gasping for air as a long string of saliva lingered between her lips and my cock.

There was lust burning in her eyes, as she stared at me for a few seconds before swallowing my cock again and this time I allowed her to take control. Lisa bobbed her head quickly up and down, using one hand to stroke my cock as she sucked on it and her free hand, to play with my heavy balls.

Meanwhile, I cupped both of my tits in each hand and started

playing with them, teasing my nipples and groping myself while Lisa continued to enjoy slobbering all over my dick. I was close.

Too close. This was so fucking good, and I didn't want it to end just yet but if Lisa kept this up...ohhh...

"S-Stop," I hissed, but the girl ignored me.

So, I took control back and forced her to stop.

I shifted, sitting up and shoving Lisa back. My cock slipped from her mouth with a loud wet pop and she gasped, landing on her back and staring up at me with a mix of confusion and desire.

"W-What's wrong," she asked shakily.

"Nothing," I smiled and shook my head.

As she stayed on her back, I sat up some more and then climbed on top of her, grabbing her arms and suspending them above her head. I pinned both hands to the floor above her, using one knee to move between her legs and push them far apart. My cock was lined perfectly with her hole, and she was dripping with anticipation as she smiled up at me lovingly.

"Go ahead," Lisa whispered. "Fuck me, Sara."

Oh, I was going to do just that...but just rubbing the tip of my dick against her pussy, between those soft wet lips...feeling her squirming around underneath of me, twitching and moaning as she begged for me.

That was enough to drive a girl crazy.

I enjoyed myself for a moment, torturing the girl as she started panting and clawing at my back with those nails of hers until neither of us could take it much longer.

And then, I pushed forward and shoved the head of my dick into her. Lisa gasped, arching her back and wrapping her arms around me even tighter as she moaned in my ear.

This was the first time, I had fucked a mortal female.

The first time that I had felt a woman's pussy, gripping the still young and fresh piece of meat that ached between my legs and I had to admit, it felt like fucking heaven.

Lisa was so soft and tight, warm and wet. Her pussy hugged my cock and I only made it about six inches deep, before I had to stop and hold my breath. My balls were aching and I worried if I took it too fast, then I might cum too soon. Especially, since I had already been so close a few moments ago when she had been going down on me.

As I waited to catch myself and stop cumming, Lisa pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced and she moaned into my mouth, as I started sinking deeper into her now, taking it slow and easy at first. It felt like an eternity before I finally bottomed out, my balls pressing against her ass as I savored the full experience of her warmth. Then I started thrusting.

I continued taking it slowly, fucking her gently and gradually building the pace as I started kissing and licking her neck right where the bite marks from Morgan remained.

It would be so easy, to just sink my fangs right back into that exact spot and take more of her blood. I fought that urge though. I had taken enough and right now, the only thing I wanted was to make her feel good.

To make her cum, for me.

It didn't take long before I was fucking Lisa with long hard strokes and she was moaning and panting like a total slut for me.

She kept moaning my name, whimpering softly and begging me to fuck her harder and I was more than happy to oblige. The sound of my balls smacking against her echoed through the room and I could feel myself getting closer now. I was almost there but this felt different, from what I was used to.

Sure, all those times that I had been fucked since I was first captured had felt incredible. I loved the way it felt, having my dick pulse and throb, spraying my cum everywhere as I took it deep in the ass. But this was going to be a whole different level of pleasure, and I could tell before it even reached the peak.

"I-I'm gonna cum," I whispered, though I barely even heard myself speaking to Lisa.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Do it," she cried out in pleasure. "Please, Sara fucking cum for me...I want you deep inside of me, baby!"

With a low grunt, I buried myself to the hilt and erupted like a volcano. My cock twitched and pulsed, throbbed as I began pumping my cum deep into Lisa's pussy and filled her womb, to the point where it began dripping down my shaft.

Lisa came at the same time.

Her body twitched and convulsed, as she clung to me for dear life and rode out her orgasm. It was a whole different level, from what I was used to. None of the times I had been fucked by Morgan, Amanda, or even Elyse had felt this incredible...it was like Lisa had just woken something deep inside of me, that I hadn't known was there.

Suddenly, I wasn't such a submissive little whore anymore.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of the girl, both of us heaving and gasping for air. It took a few moments to find the strength but eventually, I pulled myself from on top of her and fell to the floor right next to her. I looked over and saw her skin glistened with sweat, her cheeks were beat red as she snuggled close to me and laid her head on my chest, using one of my breasts as a pillow.

"That was hot," she whispered to me.

"Maybe, this won't be so bad after all."

I smiled and remembered how I had thought the same thing all those months ago when I had first been taken by Elyse. I wondered if Lisa knew what she was getting herself into, any more than I had known when it happened to me.