Blood Slaves Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara is forced to return to Seaway.
15.9k words
4.8
3.1k
7
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only one chapter left after this for book one. Please, if you're not enjoying this series, keep your comments to yourself. I'm not trying to be rude but it makes no sense why so many people are commenting on something they haven't liked since day one...don't read if you're not into it, no harm done. Other than that to the ones I KNOW are loving this series so far, I hope you enjoy chapter 6 and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Sara's POV-

The basement was cold.

Dreary.

Dark and eerily quiet. Just the way that I remembered it always being before I had fled with Morgan.

But...what was I doing back here?

How had I even gotten here?

Looking around, I was certain that this was no dream. The paint peeling on the walls looked so real, the smell of mildew lingering in the air was just as strong as I recalled. I was here, this was real, I was sure of it.

Except, this time I wasn't in chains. Instead of sitting on that old beat-up mattress, chained to the radiator, I was standing right in the middle of the room. Someone was sitting on the mattress though. I could see it in the corner of the room, even through the darkness that surrounded me. They were sitting up with their back pressed against the wall, legs pulled to their chest, and I could hear them sobbing softly as they cried.

It sounded female.

With my heart pounding behind my ribcage, I took a deep breath and held it for a moment, trying to calm my nerves. When I exhaled slowly, I moved to take a step in their direction and try to get a better look...I needed to know, who it was.

Before I could get close enough though, the sound of the door upstairs opening jarred me and I spun around to look towards the staircase. Footsteps could be heard, the old wooden stairs creaking as someone made their way down into the basement.

I stepped back and looked up and bit my lip when I saw that it was Amanda.

She was naked. Not a piece of clothing, to cover her body, and the sight of that beautiful cock dangling between her legs, certainly brought back some memories...but I pushed that aside and reminded myself, this wasn't the time.

Amanda reached the bottom step, one hand on the railing, and that familiar wicked grin sprawled across her face. She turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs and moved forward, stopping right in the spot where I had been just a few seconds ago, placing both hands on her hips.

"Well," she said softly. "Look who's finally awake again."

Soft whimpering noises came from the corner of the room, and I looked back towards the silhouette of whoever was chained to the radiator. I still couldn't make out any features or tell who exactly it was sitting there but I was starting to get a really bad feeling.

Amanda walked straight past me like I wasn't even there...like, she didn't even notice me.

She stopped at the foot of the mattress, hands still on her hips and her huge cock swinging from side to side as she stared down at the figure before her. "Aww, what's the matter," she asked, in a taunting voice as she knelt slowly.

"Are you worried about your friend?"

Friend?

They had more than one person here?

I needed to know who it was, chained to that radiator. Gathering my courage up once again, I quickly stepped up alongside Amanda and looked down at the mattress, then gasped loudly as I covered my mouth.

"K-Kimberly..."

It was her. No doubt in my mind, it was Kimberly. She was naked and her hair was matted to her face with sweat and tears, her bare skin dirty as though she hadn't been showered in days. She looked up at Amanda and just like the Vampire, she didn't even seem to notice me standing right in front of her. "Where's Heather," she asked, her voice cracking.

Heather...the other prisoner they had was Heather? As in the cheerleader, who was best friends with Courtney...why would Elyse take her? I understood going after Kimberly, that made sense, and to be honest, I had suspected she might do exactly that but...Heather?

I snapped out of my trance, looking back down at Kimberly as Amanda reached out with one hand to brush her dirty hair out of her face and smiled. "Oh, Heather's just fine," she whispered, faking the soothing tone in her voice.

"Y-You're a Monster," Kimberly spat. "You hurt her! You...t-turned her into one of y-"

"We only gave her, what she asked for Kimberly."

Amanda's voice became very cold, emotionless and she spoke matter of factly. Did she just say that they had turned Heather, into a Vampire though? More than that, did Amanda say that Heather WANTED to be a Vampire?

"You heard her with your own ears," Amanda continued.

"She begged for it. Pledged herself to Mother, right in front of you.

We didn't do anything to that girl, that she didn't want and you know it."

Kimberly turned her head away, and I could almost see the tears running down her cheeks through the darkness. This wasn't making any sense. I still didn't even understand, how this was happening...how was I here, back in this basement?

The last thing I remembered, was feeding on Lisa last night.

Then, we hooked up. I remembered having sex with her, remembered fucking her senseless before we both passed out together in that abandoned building. Morgan had been out, doing whatever it was she said she had to do...

Why was it then, that I had woken up here in this stupid basement again...

Was I even here though?

From what I could tell, nobody even seemed to be acknowledging me yet. Amanda had treated me like I wasn't even there, and obviously, Kimberly would have been freaking out right now, if she could see me in front of her.

"The answer is yes..."

The voice came from somewhere behind me, and I jumped startled, and spun around to come face to face with none other than Elyse. She stood a few feet away, right near the staircase, arms behind her back and her head cocked to the side with a big loving smile. "You are here...in a way."

"Elyse," I muttered.

"W-What do you mean, in a way?"

"This is a...glimpse behind the scenes, Sara. I'm giving you a chance to see where your decision to flee with Morgan, has led things. To your dear friend Kimberly, taking your place."

"Let her go," I snapped suddenly.

"Hm, why would I do that? You think I would go to all that trouble to bring her and her cheerleading friend to my home, just to let them go without question?"

"Please," I shook my head. My voice was softer now, less anger and less resentment, to show her that I did not intend to defy her with my words. "Please, she doesn't deserve this...neither does Heather, just let them go!"

"Mm, now Heather," Elyse chuckled, as she stepped forward and clapped her hands together loudly. "Heather was...delicious, you know. And she's got quite the spark. I like her, Sara. You have no idea how shocked I was when she actually asked me to turn her."

"You're lying. I don't know Heather that well, but I don't see any reason why she'd want you to make her a Monster."

"Well, if that's the case then you're not using your brain...shouldn't it be obvious, why she would ask for such a thing, Sara?"

I just stood there, staring at her with confusion as I tried to make sense of what she was telling me, but there was no making sense of it. Elyse seemed to know exactly why Heather would want to become a Vampire, but I couldn't tell if she really thought I knew, or if she was just playing games.

"It's Courtney," the woman rolled her eyes after a moment.

"I told her, what you did to her best friend...and now, she wants revenge. I guess, she was smart enough to know that the only way to make a Vampire suffer the way she wants you to suffer, is to be a Vampire yourself."

I shook my head slowly, tears stinging my eyes now as I realized that Elyse had a point...I knew how close Heather and Courtney had been, even if Courtney had always been a bitch to everyone, they were inseparable.

Basically just the same as me and Kimberly.

So, it made perfect sense that Heather would be infuriated and probably want to make me pay for what happened to her friend, but to willingly become a Vampire?

I sighed after a moment, looking back up at Elyse as I balled my hands into fists and started shaking and trembling with rage. "I still don't understand," I said.

"How am I even here?"

"It's about all I could manage for now," Elyse shrugged.

She turned and began pacing the cellar floor, hands behind her back again as they'd been when she first came downstairs. "Since I don't know exactly where you are, I can't use my powers to actually bring you here...the most that I can do is reach out to you through our bond, which is quite weak since you're rather far, and show you what's happening back here at home."

"Your abilities? You can do that?"

"Indeed!"

"Y-You can actually, teleport me back to you...I don't believe you...if that were the case, you would have brought me back already."

"As I just said, the link is too weak. You're too far away, and it doesn't help that Morgan is using her abilities to mask your signal the best that she can. Once she returns to you from where ever she's gone, she intends to teach you how to sever your link with me."

I was struggling, now.

Struggling to process all of this information. It all seemed so far out of the realm of possibility. Being Vampires, I knew we weren't human. I understood, that we were Demons from what Morgan and Amanda had explained to me already and that we had specific abilities and powers that we could use to our advantage.

Unfortunately, Morgan hadn't had the chance to teach me how to use mine yet.

Despite knowing about those abilities though, I had no clue that they could go quite this far. That Elyse was powerful enough, that she could teleport people from one place to another. Now, I understood why Morgan wanted to put so much distance between us and Elyse.

So she wouldn't be able to use her link with me, to bring me right back to the house without even having to lift a finger.

In the corner of the room, I heard Amanda giggling.

My attention quickly returned to the pair, and my eyes widened when I saw Amanda climbing onto the mattress with Kimberly and gently running her hands through the girl's messy hair...Kimberly kept whimpering softly, until Amanda gently pushed her onto her back, then buried her face in the crook of the girl's neck. She began kissing and licking and though she still looked afraid, Kimberly bit her lip and moaned softly at the feel of Amanda's wet tongue.

"W-What is she doing," I asked, panicking now.

"Hey, leave her alone! Don't fucking touch her!"

I knew Amanda was about to feed on my friend. She'd probably already done it a few times, but I certainly wasn't about to let it happen right in front of me.

Moving fast, I rushed to their side and reached out to grab Amanda by the hair and pull her away from Kimberly...just to have my hand pass right through her, like I was nothing more than a ghost. I stared in shock and confusion, as Amanda continued kissing and sucking at Kimberly's neck.

She moved her lips to Kimberlys now, kissing her softly and I watched her hands move down to push the girls' legs apart and begin rubbing her pussy. Kimberly moaned again, as the two began making out with each other and Amanda's fingers slipped into her pussy and began thrusting away.

"I-I don't understand," I shook my head. "Why can't I-"

"Silly girl," Elyse laughed from behind me.

"You're not able to interact with them. You're here, but not fully. As I said, this is merely a vision, a glimpse behind the scenes. That is why neither Amanda nor Kimberly, have even noticed you since you first arrived."

This was nothing but one huge mind fuck!

Here I was, standing right in front of Kimberly, watching Amanda make out with her and finger her pussy...soon, she'd be sinking her fangs into the girl's neck, sucking her blood and feeding on her. And there was nothing I could do, to stop it from happening.

I was forced, to stand there and just watch.

And, admittedly...I was getting kind of hot.

Amanda had broken the kiss, moving her mouth down over Kimberly's collar bone and taking one of her tits in her mouth to suck on her nipple. Kimberly gasped, arching her back and reaching up with both hands to hold Amanda's head in place as the girl sucked. She was enjoying it. I understood how that worked, all too well.

I understood the charm that these Monsters had. How easy it was for them to make you melt away, to rid you of your fears and anxieties.

I felt my cock begin to harden, just standing there and focusing on the look sprawled across my best friend's face...Amanda was getting hard now, too. Her cock was standing at full attention, throbbing and twitching, and the position they were in, was just mere inches from Kimberly's pussy. With a soft groan, Amanda pulled her fingers from the girl's tight snatch and grabbed her cock, lining the tip with her hole and smiling down at her.

"Don't worry beautiful," Amanda whispered.

"I'll make you feel real good."

With that, Amanda rolled her hips forward and pushed the tip of her cock into the girl's pussy. Kimberly's head fell back against the mattress and she gasped, grunting and moaning, panting and sweating as she felt herself being stretched.

She was probably at least semi-used to this by now, but then again...you never get fully used to being fucked by these creatures.

As Amanda began pumping her cock in and out, Kimberly wrapped her legs around the girl's waist to pull her in deeper. She also wrapped her arms around her, running her fingers up and down over Amanda's back and digging her nails into her skin, as she began moaning louder and louder.

My cock was dripping with pre-cum now, and it wasn't until Amanda finally hissed, driving her fangs into Kimberly's neck to feed on the girl, that I managed to snap myself back to reality. "S-Stop it," I yelled as loud as I could as if I thought the two might hear me.

When I remembered that they couldn't hear, I turned back to face Elyse again, getting desperate. "Make her stop! Please!"

"Oh, Sara, please...you know, there's nothing to worry about.

Amanda has strict orders NOT to drain Kimberly unless I give her permission. She will only take what she needs and nothing more than that."

"I don't care," I said, digging my nails into my palms.

"Just stop it now, and let her go! She doesn't belong here!"

"I'm afraid she does! You're the one who betrayed me, Sara...you knew the consequences that would come if you left with Morgan and you made that decision anyway. Since I have no idea where you are, your friends will have to suffer for your crimes."

"I'll come home!"

I barely even recognized my own voice, as I cried out frantically now. Elyse smirked, as though she knew she had just gotten exactly what it was that she wanted, and I instantly realized that I had just fucked up bad.

I didn't care though.

"What was that now?" Elyse asked.

"I...I'll come home," I repeated, my voice softer now and shaking slightly as tears stung my eyes and began to roll down my cheeks.

"I promise I will, j-just..."

"Hmm, that's a start," Elyse said.

She stepped towards me now and began circling me like a shark in water. As she moved around me over and over again, her long white gown flowed behind her and even through the dark, I could see through the translucent dress. I could see her soft, smooth skin, her gorgeous breasts, and that swollen cock that was beginning to grow in size.

She finally stopped, directly behind me and kissed the back of my neck softly.

"I'll tell you what..."

Her arms snaked around my waist, pulling me back into her and I felt her hot breath against my neck as I bit my lip hard.

"I'm not letting Kimberly go...there's nothing you can do, to change my mind on that one. It's too late to fully save her but, if you DO come home as you just offered...I promise, just to keep her down in this basement for sexual relief purposes. No more feeding on her. No more drinking her precious blood, and no risk of her dying from exhaustion."

That wasn't what I wanted.

I wanted Kimberly to walk free, Heather too. It was probably more than too late for Heather though, considering she was one of us now but I had to get Kimberly free at least.

Elyse wasn't going to budge on this though, I knew that...there was only one thing that I could do in this situation. Take the offer and use it to my advantage. Come home, and act as if I had accepted mine and Kimberly's fate, then secretly try to come up with some sort of plan.

A plan to get away again, or at the very least to get Kimberly safely away from the nest. Even if I couldn't escape myself, if I wound up spending eternity suffering at Elyse's hands for betraying her, that didn't matter as long as Kimberly was safe.

"O-Okay," I said finally.

"Okay, it's a deal...I'll come home..."

"Mmm, good girl."

There was just one problem though. One thing, that I hadn't quite been thinking about this whole time, mostly due to how worked up Elyse had managed to get me. "I d-don't have a way there though," I said, after the sudden realization.

"Morgan has the car that we stole. And, it would take me a few days to drive back to Seaway."

"That's of no concern," Elyse said, releasing me from her arms now and moving around in front of me with a stern look.

"I can get you here myself, Sara. All you need to do...is tell me where you are."

It was really, that simple?

One word and Elyse could have me back in her clutches within mere seconds if she wanted. With that in mind, I started thinking about the decision I was about to make. I started thinking about Morgan.

If I did this, I would be betraying Morgan.

I had liked Morgan from the very beginning, don't get me wrong. But in the short time, we'd spent together since leaving Elyse, I felt like we had gotten much closer...I had even started to warm up to the idea, of becoming her daughter once she formed her new Coven.

I knew it would break her heart. I knew it would destroy her to find out that I had willingly given my location to Elyse, willingly allowed the Woman to bring me back home again but it needed to be done.

Then, there was one other thing that crossed my mind.

If I told Elyse where we were, she would also know where Morgan was. How did I know for sure, that she wouldn't come looking for the raven-haired girl after she had our location, and me back in her hands again?

There was no way, to tell that for sure.

"There's one more thing before I tell you," I finally spoke.

"You have to promise, to leave Morgan alone."

Elyse stared at me, rolling her eyes and shaking her head with disappointment. The smirk she'd been wearing this whole time had vanished, and she looked more annoyed than anything now.

"You are a smart girl," she muttered.

"Fine. Give me your location, and I will let Morgan go about her business...so long as she doesn't come looking to give ME trouble, I will overlook her crimes and move on."

Of course, Elyse could have easily been lying but...I wasn't really in the right place to keep pushing, or arguing with her. She had been flexible with me so far, but I knew how she was and I knew, it wouldn't last for much longer.

"Okay," I nodded slowly.

With that, I took a deep breath and held it in, looking back over at Kimberly in the corner of the room. Amanda was still on top of the girl, thrusting her huge cock in and out of her pussy while sucking the blood right from her neck. Kimberly's eyes had rolled to the back of her head now, her whole body shaking as she started to cum and simultaneously began passing out. I looked back at Elyse, then closed my eyes and pictured the abandoned building I was staying at.

Elyse smiled, her own eyes had closed as well, and she could see the image of the building flashing through her mind as I pictured it.