Blood Slaves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, we were both sitting up on the mattress and trying to figure out a way out of this whole situation. Or at least, Kimberly was trying to figure out a way. I had been quiet the entire time as she sat there rambling on, going over everything that happened to come to her mind.

Every possible plan she could think of, she'd lay it out on the table...everything from luring Amanda downstairs and convincing her that Kimberly was sick, and when Amanda went to check on the girl, I could jump her...to me straight up charging the basement door the next time Amanda opened it and just tackling her. That one was more of a half-assed joke. Kimberly knew that even if I could handle Amanda, there was no way I could get past Elyse herself.

Finally, came the one idea that made the most sense...but because it would take too much time and patience...time that I didn't know we had, I knew it would never work.

"No way," I scoffed when Kimberly suggested it.

"It'll never work."

"Come on," the girl sighed.

"It's the best shot we've got. Think about it, you're just one Vampire against three and one of them happens to be the head of the Coven. TURN ME though and it's three against three, we'd stand a way better chance if-"

"I said, forget about it!"

I had lost my cool there for a moment, and Kimberly froze when I snapped on her. Almost immediately I felt bad, as I looked over at her and saw the look of disappointment she had. I sighed, scooting closer to her and hugging her.

"I'm sorry..."

I knew she was only trying to help. Trying to come up with a plan so that we could both escape this nightmare, but for every idea, she came up with that seemed impossible in my mind, I became more and more frustrated with our situation.

"It is a good plan," I whispered, as I held her.

"But it won't work."

"W-Why not," she asked, looking up at me sadly.

"You're not one of those whiny vampires, like in the movies...the ones that think they're a monster and they're ashamed of themselves and refuse to turn the girl into a creature of the undead, are you?"

I could tell she was joking, despite the frown she had on her face and I couldn't help but laugh, though it was partly true...I didn't feel ashamed of myself, I had accepted my fate by now. Every now and then though, I still struggled with the image of Courtney burned into my memory as I had fed on the girl. Whether I was a Vampire or not, that was one thing I would never be able to forgive myself for.

"No, it's nothing like that," I assured Kimberly, half-lying.

"It's just...I mean, it is a serious decision," I said.

"You'd be letting me turn you into a Vampire, that's more than life-changing. No way to turn back once it's done, so you'd be doing it just so we can break out of here but you would have to spend eternity that way after we escape."

"I'm aware of that," Kimberly shrugged. "Doesn't sound THAT bad to me though. Never dying, staying young forever...as long as I'm with you, I think I could handle it."

I smiled at that, as Kimberly slid closer and laid her head on my shoulder. I laid my head against hers and we sat in silence for a few seconds, before I took a deep breath and exhaled. "It's too long of a process," I said with a start.

"And it can be painful, too. Plus, you'd be a newborn and it would be impossible to control you. It could take hours, maybe even a few days for you to get through the transformation. Elyse and Amanda would figure out what I did to you before we ever had the chance to make a move."

Now that I had revealed my biggest reason for not wanting to turn Kimberly, she seemed to understand my point a little better. She almost seemed defeated, as she had run completely out of ideas at this point and rather than looking frustrated, she appeared more saddened than anything.

I couldn't blame her.

In fact, I almost felt just as defeated as her. I was questioning more and more now, whether this had been the right move...just rushing right in and letting Elyse bring me back here, without a real plan? Maybe I should have waited for Morgan. Put up with the argument that would have followed, had I told her what was happening back in Seaway.

I could have used Kimberly to bargain with Morgan...though I hated saying that, it was true. Convince Morgan that if we saved Kimberly then we could turn her, and use the fact that we needed numbers if we were going to build this Coven.

With me, Kimberly, and then Lisa if we could convince her to join us, Morgan would have almost a full Nest right off the bat. It might have been enough to convince the raven-haired girl to help me, but of course, I wasn't sure and, now, it was too late for that anyway.

It was official then...

There was nothing in my mind's eye, that me or Kimberly could do to get ourselves out of this situation. We only had one chance and that one chance and that one chance was Morgan. I wondered if she'd gotten back to the abandoned building by now, to find that I was gone. Would she automatically know what had happened, or would it take her some time to figure out that it had been Elyse?

Time to figure out, that I had let myself be captured...that I had betrayed her just as she had feared I might?

Whether or not she hated me for leaving and allowing Elyse to bring me back to this awful basement again, I could only squeeze Kimberly's hand tightly in support and hope that Morgan would find it in herself to forgive me.

Both mine and Kimberly's fates were depending on it.

"Morgan please," I thought to myself. "I need you..."

Morgan's POV-

It had started snowing, as I raced down the highway in my car, the sounds of AC/DC blaring through the stereo system...highway to hell seemed like a fitting song to play, at a time like this. Cigarette hanging from between my lips as I gripped the steering wheel, staring straight ahead through the windshield. In the back of my head somewhere, I could hear her voice...calling out to me...

pleading with me.

I could hear the desperation in her voice, the remorse for having gone behind my back and made such a rash and bold decision. I knew she was sorry. I knew, she would do anything to make up for what she had done, and honestly, even though I had come down pretty hard on her about it in the past...I didn't blame her for running back to Elyse.

I knew how important Kimberly was to her, and I knew she would do anything for that girl. And I knew that if Elyse threatened to hurt Kimberly, she would do it. It wasn't a bluff because Elyse wasn't one to bluff.

Sara had to do what she had done, and I understood.

"Morgan...please..."

I heard her voice again and I gripped the steering wheel even tighter with one hand, using my other hand to remove the cigarette from my mouth, and exhaled, blowing out the smoke. I pressed my foot down more firmly on the gas pedal, the car engine roaring as I picked up the pace.

Almost there...just another hour or two, away from Seaway.