Blood Spilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a relief to know that the ghosts were probably gone for good or just wildly bored of him now. Some of them really did give him a good scare. He had spotted one of them take his head off the first time and that still did not sit well with him.

"I know you have been trying to devise a plan to leave this place. I can tell you this; your plan is near to impossible without any help." The ghost of Lord Frakklin said.

"Can you help me? I will forever be grateful Mr. Frakklin. I have a family who are depending on me to go back home. My mother.... She can take the loss of one son but both... She would not survive it. My sister... she needs me..." Isaac could not stop mentioning those he was beholden to.

Lord Frakklin nodded and looked at the boy with concern in his eyes. It was unlike him to befriend anyone, especially a human marked for death. He knew better than to do so, especially if they belonged to one of the sisters.

"Listen Isaac, I would be more than glad to help but that is not my job unfortunately." His words ting Isaac as the ghost turned to pace. Isaac found it odd seeing no legs but he could hear the faint echo of boots on the stone.

Isaac wanted to leave; not because he had any idea what lay ahead for him but because he needed to see his family. He had to keep trying, he hadn't survived all this just to die. In a way, he was glad Talya had found him. He did not think he could stomach another second of that God-forsaken war.

"Let me tell you a story instead. That will help you put things into perspective a little bit." Lord Frakklin went to sit on one of the lavish chamber chairs It was the funniest thing Isaac had seen all day causing him to snicker. Lord Frakklin shot him a dirty look causing Isaac to stop.

"Once upon a time, there lived a young woman who had a vision to unite all her people. You see at the time, she had seen all the world's worst occurrences of war. At the time, her people had lost all hope and had started to abandon their homes. The young lady was born of a family of five children, four of whom were men. Life was hard for women then especially for her. It was hard enough to fight for a voice but she also had to fight for her position in her family. The best thing she could have done for her family was to find a suitable husband while the boys took all the respect in the household and on the battlefield. Born of a family of warriors, and a ruthless father, she had to prove to her family that she could be just as good. She saw how her father took pride in his sons and she envied them. All she ever wanted to do was to please her father, nothing else mattered. Her father only saw value in those who could produce value to him. To say it bluntly, Isaac, she did not think any of her brothers held a torch to her. She was smarter than all of them combined but she could never be as strong according to the people of the time. The strength of a man was measured by his ability to further his generation as well as defend his family's honour. A man was judged by his physical ability and she was no match against that. Even when she managed to prove to her father to be a great financial advisor, he either ignored her counsel or took credit when it worked. The girl remained firm in her determination to remain a force to be reckoned with even when no one saw it. Her experiences made her ruthless in every decision she made in her life and she waited. For years, she watched her brothers receive praise for the mere fact that they had a 'manhood' between their legs. She practiced for years until she could finally prove to the rest of her family that she was worthy of the battlefield. Her father would start to respect her when her brothers began to die in battle one after the another until it was just her left. She could not have been happier; after all that, she had been the one who was worthy. She fought side by side with her father until times began to change. It was the dawn of a new kind and her family would not be left behind. As powerful forces took over their lands, they welcomed the Satanic power with open arms to create a world that was meant to exist forever in the night. But even forever has its ups and downs. Their immortal leader began to show weakness and some of the followers lost hope including her father, Codrin. Once again they disagreed causing a rift between father and daughter. The woman stood her ground by this time strong enough to stand on her own. She did not need her father's approval any longer. If he could not respect her to date, he never would. She stayed back with her people and remained loyal to them until nature began to take its course. She would soon start to learn that no matter how long you lived, you could not control the way of the universe. Natural calamities caused her people to die while others fled in search of greener pastures. It took her a while to find a way but she found the key to uniting all her people. She travelled far and wide in search of the perfect lands to execute her plan until she finally found it. In the heart of the mountains, she found a small village that would make the perfect location to plant the seeds of her principality. All that was left to do was find the strongest females of her kind and convince them to unite their people by relocating to 'paradise'. It was easier than she thought following the recent drought that had hit the region. With the power of three, she created a haven hidden from the world where they would rule for eternity. Anyone who came into the village would belong to them forever. This is Olivia's vision. Olivia Varyska daughter of the warlord Codrin Varyska, Sworn to the Order of the Dragon, by transitive properties, sworn to Count Dragulia, also known as Lord Vlad Tepis, third of his name."

By the time Lord Frakklin was done, Isaac knew he had to leave. He was just now realizing that he was in grave danger and he could only save himself from these hell spawn. This was a perverted Garden.

He finally got the courage to leave his room once again after careful consideration. No one had come to see him in a while; not even Talya. Perhaps there was no one in the castle. They'd have surely made an excursion to eat some people. He decided to check it out for himself. Isaac carefully opened up the door and walked out. Using the same path, he studied the corridors once again, this time focusing on the Strigoi. As he walked down the dark hallway, he looked up and spotted the vile creatures. They seemed to be asleep so he creeped through the hallway quietly. He wondered what was in the rooms he passed. Nothing was more important than his escape mission but curiosity got the better part of him.

He opened the door and saw another path that was almost identical to the one he was on. This castle was like a maze. At the far end of the room was a large slightly open door that stood out from the rest. He had no idea why by he felt compelled to go to it. He feared someone would see him yet he kept walking towards it. Maybe he would find a weapon of some sort in there. He could hear something move but he was not sure what. As he got to the entrance; he tilted his head to peep inside.

He could see all three vampires one was standing, it was Talya, and they seemed to be doing something. He moved closer trying to listen in on what they were talking about when he heard slurping noises. When Talya moved away, he saw what they were doing. There was a sofa where Olivia and Mila were sitting between them was another person; a woman who seemed limp and incoherent. Olivia was holding on to her neck as Mila's fangs found her flesh and pierced into it. With one jerk, she pulled away savoring the taste of her thick blood. It was Olivia's turn to feed. Her fangs glistened as her eyes scanned for another spot on the poor girls neck. Olivia bit the young woman ravenously like a lion with its prey violently tearing her skin open. The helpless girl shuddered in her arms as Olivia drew mouthful after mouthful of blood into her fanged maw. Isaac watched aghast as the victim moaned in pain and confusion until she stopped moving. With that they were done with her, licking the blood off their fingers and fangs.

It was as if Isaac was stuck there, unable to stop watching. How was this gore sensual? He'd seen violence and blood and it nauseated him and filled him with terror but this- this was different. Too scared and intrigued to move he waited to see what they would do next. Olivia let the girl's head fall to the seat that was stained in blood. She reached out for Mila and Talya's hand as they stood up staring into each other's eyes in delight.

With husky breath, Olivia wrapped her slender fingers around Mila's neck licking the blood off her lips and biting her lips playfully a. Mila was dressed in a fluffy white gown that resembled the snow which was now a little stained from her messy eating. Her stormy blue eyes matched the winter sky and her nails were shorter than Olivia's black claws; resembling those of a human's a little bit more.

Talya joined in grabbing Mila's waist from behind. Talya's fingers sinking into her supple flesh so deliciously. Olivia slowly ran her long tongue down the trail of blood on Mila's throat loving the taste of it. Olivia's unnaturally long tongue wiggly and writhing. Mila was helplessly lost in the domination moaning softly. She stuck her tongue out tasting the blood off Olivia's lips and cheek. Talya slowly ubuttoned Mila's dress one button after the other as Mila and Olivia broke into a passionate kiss. Isaac could see some marks on Mila's back healed but clearly visible as her dress fell from her chest revealing her small perky breasts. It had been almost a year since Isaac saw a bare woman let alone three! It was the most unnatural thing he had seen yet he was faced with a dilemma to run or stay and watch.

Despite their undead nature and Satanic nature, they were still the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen. Mila's waist was tiny just like the rest of her features which portrayed innocence in the arms of the two others. Still they were stone cold killers with a corpse right next to them! Isaac didn't know whether to be terrified, turned on, or both. He continued to watch holding his breath as Talya began to caress Mila's breasts gently. Mila's mouth was filled with Olivia's tongue muffling her soft moans as she draped her arms back to grab on to Talya's delicious rump. Talya began to work her lips and tongue in Mila's neck. Olivia ripped off the rest of the dress that rested on Mila's hips allowing it to fall to her feet and rendered her completely nude.

"Use me sisters..." she begged as Olivia took her breasts in her palms and squeezed them. Mila's moans grew louder as Talya spread her legs from behind with such force.

"You're so submissive," Talya confessed, breaking the ministrations she was making upon Mila's neck. Talya pushed Mila's arms away and those same arms found themselves now wrapped around Olivia. Talya began rubbing and kissing down Mila's back lightly before getting on her knees. Olivia broke her ravenous assault on Mila's mouth and moved on to her nipples giving each equal attention while Talya's lips traced Mila's pale supple rear. Mila got goosebumps at all the gentle attention mixed with anticipation of what was to come next.

Isaac felt like he was stuck in a spell; lately nothing he was seeing made any sense. He pinched himself to make sure he was not dreaming then turned to see if anyone was watching him- watching them. Olivia sucked vigorously on Mila's pink nipples making them hard and sensitive. Mila tilted her head back and let out a soft desperate moan as her fangs bit her lower lip. Talya tongue extended unnaturally as well disappeared into Mila's crack causing her to groan as her left hand ran through Talya's hair pulling her further into her depths s

"Yes! Please lick me like that. I love feeling your tongue deep in me." She called out. Isaac was spellbound holding on to the wall to keep him from falling over in shock behind the door. He stopped watching for a second trying to convince himself to leave but he wanted to see more. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman. He felt his manhood strain in his trousers and beginning to grow as Mila called out Talya's name. Olivia sucked harder on her nipples while Talya held Mila's hands back sucking and licking her from behind. He would have preferred a better angle but he would take what he got. He felt so dirty and wrong. What was wrong with him. He had no better chance than now to escape!

"You like that?" asked Olivia coming back up to kiss her. Talya's was moving up and down over and over again causing Mila to cry helplessly with pleasure. Isaac was startled feeling the full length of his manhood in his now impossibly tight pants.

Mila was helpless in the hands of her sisters who were now watching her with mefaeious smiles. Olivia and Talya helped each other unbutton their gowns revealing their naked pale bodies. Isaac was hypnotized by Talya's body. She had a softer glow in her skin that blended into her beautiful round breasts. Her wavy black hair rested gracefully and framed her face excellently. She had a tiny bush covering her womanhood making her even more mysterious. She got on top of the sofa shoving the corpse aside and spread her legs. Isaac mouth watered when he finally got a glimpse of her glistening sex. He had lost all his senses, watching quietly as Olivia's hands ran against Talya's skin stroking her thighs and then moved in towards her wet pussy. Now that she was sitting on the sofa, Isaac had the perfect view!

Isaac wondered whether they did this sort of thing often. He had never seen women pleasing each other before. In fact, he was not quite sure he knew how to pleasure a woman this way. Mila came up on the other side and started to lick her nipples while Olivia got down to her knees. Isaac felt like his cock was going to explode. He could see the anticipation in Talya's dark red-brown eyes as she waited for Olivia's next move. She mouthed for her to taste her and Isaac lost his mind shuddering at how delicious Talya must taste.

He could tell she felt every inch of pleasure as Olivia began to suck and lick on her wet cunt. She probably had a taste and musk unrivaled by any human woman ever, Isaac thought. The view of Olivia's wet pussy from behind as she continued to please Talya sent him mad with envy. Isaac desired so much to kneel behind her and push his hardness into her wet welcoming hole. Wondering what Olivia was doing to her at that moment and started to wish it was him liking Talya's cunt instead of fucking Olivia. If only he could join them; have them use him however they pleased. Honestly, he would not mind at all. Isaac could not take the confines of his trousers any longer. Mila was stroking her pussy as her tongue made circles on Talya's juicy breasts. Talya groaned in ecstasy begging for more as she moved her hips to the rhythm of Olivia'sperfect licking. Mila stopped pleasing Talya and got on her knees crawling towards Olivia from the back. Mila got on all fours spreading Olivia open and began to lick her pussy from behind. It was an unusual sight! He never thought of women doing this act let alone this beautifully. In fact, he loved how she bent down lower allowing her access to the most forbidden part of her body. They were all moaning now and thrusting and grinding making his dick throb into almost pain. He had to go before he found himself joining in. As hard as it was, he snapped back to reality, creeping away as Talya's moans echoed down the long corridors as if specifically to call out for Isaac's hard cock.

All he could think about was her voluptuous hips and breasts. He longed to taste every inch of her and it made him feel guilty. She was a vampire; a creature of the night. Even though he had lost his faith in God, surely even he would not approve. Somehow, a part of him still cared about God and the love he held for his people.

Soon, he was back on the path that would lead him out of the castle. To his luck, the Strigoi were still fast asleep. Just a few steps and he would be home free.

He finally got to the exit where he started to see the sunlight. Isaac began to run as fast as he could afraid to look back until he finally felt the wind in his face. The minute he smelled the fresh air, everything else did not matter. All he knew was that he did not belong there. When he got to the gate, he pulled it open turning around to see the castle one last time then ran into the village.

CHAPTER 6

Isaac still dwelled on the strange tale the old ghost had shared. The afternoon was colder than usual and he had no idea where he was going. His uniform made him stand out from the rest of the people in the village but so far he hoped they had all been too busy to notice him. He had been hiding behind stables and homes to avoid being spotted. He knew he would have to change eventually if he wanted to blend in and bide his time to get materials and get out.

The people in the village behaved strangely as Isaac observed them. Despite the fact that he was desperately trying to hide, it was clear that no one even dared to look up at him, a detail he missed on his last venture out with Talya. It was as if they were all stuck in a trance. Isaac didn't know who to trust so he took his chances. There was a large building where he saw people walking into. He was hiding behind a barn contemplating on his next move when he peeped inside. From the looks of it, it seemed like some place of worship. It was an interesting detail to have a church in the town despite the Vampires holding them hostage clearly being of Satanic origin. He hoped the leader there would at least understand his plight and help him.

Isaac grabbed a woolen robe hanging from one of the display sections of a clothing stall carefully so as not to be seen and covered it over his jacket. His boots were a little conspicuous so he took them off and dumped them behind a heap of snow. He was only wearing socks that were doing little to cover him from the snow on the ground. That had to be the only way he could pull off the look of a homeless person. The ground was icy cold but he took every brave step towards the church. It was easy to blend in with the crowd afterwards.

For a small village like that, the building was awfully huge. It was not surprising though, Christians did take a lot of pride in their places of worship for his experience. Somehow he failed to spot the pentagram engraved in the door knob when he walked through the mahogany doors. The room was separated into two columns of benches where either person could sit. Isaac chose a hidden spot at the back on the right side of the church. He thought it best just in case someone spotted him and he had to make a run for it. His socks felt wet now that he was warming up and he wanted to remove them but stayed put. People kept pouring in till he could hardly see the entrance. How could he leave now? There was a woman next to him holding a black book held tightly in her hand. Everyone had one apart from him. He must have been the only one in a church without a Bible.

In his attempt to blend in, he tried to move a little closer so he could share her Bible. She did not even seem to notice his closeness. As everyone in the room settled down, he turned one last time to check the blocked entrance. The place was packed to the brim! Majority of the congregation was standing and he felt a little embarrassed because he did not belong there.

"Excuse me, do you mind sharing that?" he got the courage to ask. The lady turned around robotically to face him as if not quite understanding what he had said.

"The Dark Lord asks only for your devotion. He asks for only your undying loyalty. He requires you to carry the scripture whenever you enter his house and you carry his word in your heart wherever you may go." She had a kind voice despite her cold answer and she wore the warmest of smiles.