Blood Spilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had really blown it this time. There was really no point in lying to Talya for she knew everything. She leaned close to him on the bed, her breasts jiggling a little when she tilted. Isaac was trying hard not to stare at her glowing skin happy that she could not see what her presence was doing to him under the blankets and furs.

"I think you are smarter than my sisters' give you credit for. If you ask me, your escape was quite impressive." She had her hands crossed gracefully resting on her thighs.

"When I found you, you were having some sort of panic attack. I know you have been through a lot but I assure you, as long as I'm alive, no one will touch you." Talya meant every word of it. Now that Isaac had made a steady recovery she could see his true nature. She liked how his brown curly hair filled his head when it was messy. His face was slightly freckled but he was the most handsome man she had seen in a long time. His arms were strong and she could see his abs halfway inside the bed.

Talya had thought about him more than he could ever know. Lately, all she wanted to do was make sure he was alright. Taking care of his wound had been the hardest part for her, not just because of the blood but his entire body. He was enticing in more ways than one. Isaac's dark brown eyes were filled with an innocence she had long forgotten of. She did not know what had come over her lately because now she could not stay away.

"I shall take my leave now that I know you are feeling better, but please try not to run off again without me," Talya thought it best to not stay before she made a mistake.

Isaac felt safer with Talya's comforting words. Despite being in the lion's den it was nice having a lion on his side.

"No please stay," he beseeched grabbing her hand when she tried to stand. He had no idea where that came from. He needed to explain himself.

"I am not a pervert," he blurted out, "If that is what you think. I'm not a coward either. I'm just tired... my soul- my soul is tired."

Talya could not help but melt feeling his warm hand on her for the first time. It was adorable and heart rending and passionate.

"I liked that you were watching Isaac. If anything I was putting on a show for you," she wore a sinful smile, "No coward would watch children of the Devil in carnal desire without fear."

He did not know how to react to that but smile.

"So tell me, did you enjoy the show?" her eyes seemed to glow like a cat at night and she kept her gaze on him. Isaac was not very good with eye contact especially from such a gorgeous specimen.

"I..I.. I'm sorry I.." He felt his palms grow sweaty unsure if this was some kind of a test. He let go of her wrist.

"I am just joking. I wish you could relax a little." Talya broke out into laughter and he followed suit. He was really starting to like how her fangs complemented her full red lips. For a moment he even wondered what they tasted like. Talya could already tell what he was thinking but she kept her cool watching out for his next move, even more curious to see if he'd make one.

Isaac sat up once again pushing the covers to his waist. He was wearing nothing underneath and he wasn't sure if she knew how little stood between them.

"I apologize for trying to escape. You have to understand that I do not know what is really going on here. I'm confused but you are the only one who is trying to help me. You are the only one who has been here for me." Those were the most honest words he had said in a long time.

He felt alone but he needed her now more than ever. She took her other hand placing it upon his.

"I will always be here for you Isaac, you have my word." She promised earnestly.

Isaac's heart beat faster when she touched him back. He moved closer to her unaware of what he was doing. He knew that if he kissed this woman, he could never be the man he used to be; this would be the ultimate betrayal to everything he believed in. Still, he had no fear left in him. Her floral scent intoxicated him as he waited for some sort of resistance until his lips stopped when they touched hers. She was soft and gentle inviting his kiss like her redemption depended on it.

Talya knew it was a bad idea the moment she heard his thoughts but as he planted his thin lips on hers, she felt a rush of helplessness as her entire body yielded to him. At first she tried to stop him but he put his arms around her bending her head across his arm and devoured her. His deep kisses sent her clinging to him evoking sensations she had not known she was capable of feeling. She used her mind to turn the door knob making sure it was shut as she ravenously returned his kisses.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life" He finally got the courage to say when he broke the kiss.

Talya eyes went wild, all she knew now was that she needed all of him.

"Show me you mean that." She whispered sending electricity down his spine. Isaac was nervous kissing her gently as he unzipped her dress from the back. She stood up letting it drop to the floor and saw him marvel at the sight of her nude body. She was as pale as the moon in these mountain tops. She was full figured with a lovely waist and butt. Talya had the definition of a woman's stomach soft and beautiful without being large. Her breasts are large and delicious sagging perfectly. Immortality had preserved what he thought was a perfect woman's body. Her thighs milk white and beautifully built leading to an ass anyone could admire.

"Your entire body..." He said, his mouth agape.

Talya pulled the bed cover down and his hard cock bounced; stiff as iron. He had to have been at least seven inches and cut, nothing like what she was used to. This was a challenge she was willing to accept.

She pulled him by his hand and got him to stand up while she got on the bed. Getting on her knees, she bent over and slowly but before she slipped his cock into her wet hungry mouth she looked up into his eyes seductively licking her red lips and baring her fangs. Isaac was both terrified and excited by her visage. She kept his eyes on him loving the way he shivered a little when her tongue made circles around the tip of his hard dick. He groaned when she teased his erection with her sharp fangs. She loved how strong his good and abs looked from this view. She couldn't wait until those very hips were pounding into her body.

Isaac had never felt anything so overwhelming before. Not even Beatrice had taken him into her mouth. He loved the way her wide hips spread even in that position. He especially enjoyed the way her ass jiggled every time she swallowed his manhood. She was so much woman and he wanted more of her.

"N-n one's ever done this to me." He groaned running his masculine hands through her jet black hair. Her skin was soft while she sucked his dick like it was the last thing she would ever do.

"Fuck! I like that thing you do with your tongue," he confessed his knees threatening to buckle from the assault of her mouth.

Talya loved how the words sounded in her ears. She had missed being with a real man. Smiling up at him, she swallowed his huge cock as far down her throat. Her saliva dripping from her mouth down his swollen balls.

She released her mouth from his man hood briefly uttering, "Fuck my mouth!" she commanded as tears began dripping down her eyes.

Isaac was willing to do whatever she wanted just as long as she did not stop giving him pleasure. He began to thrust harder and harder on her command until she lost all her breath choking on him. He loved to watch her swallow his entire dick but it was making a twisting feeling in his lower stomach. He knew this sensation from being with Beatrice- he was close.

Talya loved how he would shower her with praise when he mentioned her body. She could tell he loved everything she was doing to him.

"Do not be gentle with me Isaac, use me as you please." She ordered once again when she briefly disembarked from his manhood.

Isaac did not know what came over him as he grabbed her hair and shoved his dick harder into her mouth. She moaned at how he used her. She could feel her cunt dripping with wetness. Her unnaturally long tongue snaked itself out of her mouth to cradle his balls. Saliva dripping down her chin and neck towards her breasts making her glisten.

She couldn't wait any longer. She released Isaac's cock from her mouth. She could hear his heart racing and his dick was a bright red color and harder than any dick she'd seen before in her life."Come lover, please taste my cunt. I'm so wet for you" she begged allowing him to lay her back on his enormous bed. He was not quite the gentleman anymore and she loved that. He was racked by a fever of passion. She could hear his mind and all the lewd perverse things he was thinking of. She promised it herself she wouldn't listen in anymore and let all else be a surprise.

"Your sex is so gorgeous," he said giving it a gentle kiss. Her musk filled his nostrils. Simultaneously sending a shock to each of Talya's extremities. He was not sure what to do exactly afterwards but he wanted to make her moan like Olivia had.

"Spit on it and kiss it like you did my lips. Love me down there like lovers kiss with their tongues. There is a little jewel I'd love you to find a kiss" Talya begged while trying to teach as she sat up a little to watch how he devoured her wet cunt.

For someone so inexperienced , he seemed to know exactly what he was doing! Isaac determined not to disappoint and squeezed her clitoris between his wet lips gently then licked probingly at first but then with more confidence and passion.

He was excited when she started to moan softly and twitch, her whole body jiggled so deliciously. "Right there!" she cooed pushing his head further into her with a handful of his brown hair every time he licked on her clit.

He could tell that was where it throbbed most so he paid all his attention there. Talya felt like he was driving her insane with his magical tongue. No man had ever pleased her like this and he came pretty damn close to the immortal women she had spent so much time with.

To her surprise, he spread her legs wide and held them there with a strength she did not expect from him. He grabbed her plump breasts and kneaded them gently as his tongue licked around her walls and poked inside her moist cunt. She moaned begging him not to stop and he knew he was on the right path.

Talya did not know how much she could take before she actually lost her mind. How had he gotten this good in such a short amount of time?

Isaac was filled with desire determined to send this beautiful creature into utter ecstasy. He had never been with a woman so experienced in his life. In fact, he had only been with one other girl, he was determined to prove himself.

"Make me come for you," she begged, rubbing gently on her tan color nipples while his tongue lapped on her sweet little nub. He'd heard that word before and he knew what he meant but he had not ever thought himself capable of making a woman orgasm. Now, he had no intentions of stopping.

"Yes! Yesssss!" she covered her own mouth to stop herself from screaming. Her nipples were tingling and she started shaking while her pussy exuded even more juices flowing into his mouth and down his chin. He drank it all up, licking his lips each time. She tasted delicious and he wanted more.

Talya found herself panting. Isaac came up and rested his head in her breasts. His warmth and weight felt so nice atop her. But she was too hungry for more to quit now. She pulled him up by his hair into a passionate wet kiss. One hand propped him up while the other kneaded her pillowy mound. Her tongue, unnaturally long, darted into his mouth to wrestle with his. They moaned into each other and she could feel his large pulsating cock rubbing and poking into her thigh. It was achingly close to her pussy. She wanted to be filled by her lover. She pulled him back a little- both panting- she nodded slightly, her eyes hooded and seductive.

He got back up carefully pushing his big dick at her entrance. Talya was in ecstasy as he slowly spread her open and entered bit by bit. She was wet enough he could've just glided right in. But Isaac wanted to drive her mad and slowly enter her. He had been throbbing so hard she knew he could barely contain himself.

"You're so wet," he said, pulling himsel out a little before pushing in a bit more. He was amazed by the way she naturally loved every single thing he did to her.

Talya felt the pressure in her tiny pussy as he pushed harder inside her. Her cries were far more submissive of that than the dominating creature of the night she behaved as.

"It feels like you are milking me" he groaned as he continued thrusting in and out of her a little more. Her cunt gripped into him tightly every time he tried to escape its clutches Talya closed her eyes moaning desperately for him to make take her.

She loved the way his dick felt inside her. Their bodies intertwined gave her a sense of freedom that she had never felt before. He licked her nipples just like he'd seen her sisters do making them harder with his playful tongue. Talya needed him every day of his life. She then lifted her legs placing them on his shoulders while he dug deeper staring right into her eyes. He finally pushed himself all the way to the hilt inside her giving her an audible gasp. He was so deep was all her mind could repeat.

"I love you." He found himself confessing as she lay there helpless under him filled to the brim with his cock.

She cooed again, "then fuck me like you need me." With that Isaac started to slowly pound into her with deep long strokes. A groan escaped his lip as his mind melted away from the sensation. Talya was going cross eyed at the deep long pounding. Her grabbed his arms for dear life as his strong pounding never ceased. Isaac clenched his eyes shut, fighting the overwhelming pleasure, he just focused on bringing her joy despite it all.

Isaac let Talya's legs down a little didn't start pounding into her. Talya still held onto him for dear life and didn't stop looking at his handsome face. Then she felt it. Like she had to pee. Like her toes and fingers were melting. He legs began to twitch but Isaac didn't stop, if anything his thrusts got stronger. Talya's mouth opened as if to scream. Her eyes went wind. Isaac opened his eyes and looked into hers as a thunderbolt of pleasure crashed through every fiber of Talya's being. A squeak and gasp came from her open mask and her chest and cheeks went beet red. She was twitching and squeaking all over as she threw her head back. Isaac kept up his pace for a few strokes until she seemed to come down and he slowed down.

They paused for a second and Talya opened her eyes to him "I want you to take me from behind." She pushed him away and got on all fours at the edge of the bed with an inhuman speed.

Isaac was not sure how exactly it worked but he had seen them do it and they seemed to like it so he spread her butt cheeks started to lick her asshole and cunt in long licks.

"I like that," she groaned, putting her head and chest down on the bed. She turned to look at him confused then nodded for him to continue.

He kissed each cheek then buried his face inside her ass making it wet with kisses and licks. Each one causing her to gasp. Then he stood again behind her pushing himself back inside her dripping wet cunt. His dick felt even better from behind. Isaac grabbed her by her thin waist, blown away by her big beautiful ass and thrusted harder. He fucked her with all the fervor he could holding enough back to not come to quickly.

Her clitoris felt more sensitive than ever as he played with it while he fucked her from behind.

"Fuck my little asshole please," she begged grabbing his hand and sticking one of his fingers inside it. Talya loved to play with herself often dreaming of a man inside her ass and now it was all coming true.

Isaac was confused at the request for a second. He reflected on all the sexual things he learned in this castle. He was so confused but didn't hesitate pulling out of her. Her wet cunt had formed a creamy ring around his cock and he loved how it looked. She was wet from her ass down to her pussy so he started to thrust gently over and over till he finally got the courage to push himself inside her.

Talya moaned in pleasure as she felt his inches go up inside her spreading herself wider in a place a man never spread her. He pulled her back and grabbed her breasts while she rubbed her clit.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever been with" he groaned feeling her walls close in on him tightly. Her ass was wet and tight and so forbiddenly lewd. She savored the pain and pleasure of how deeply he fucked her there too. He wanted him to cum for her so bad. She wanted to cum again so bad and she knew she'd be close soon enough. They both loved how the moment felt, lost in pleasure. Isaac wondered how much more he could take while she was milking him so good.

Talya could feel his cock growing harder around her rim and his fingers on her pussy pushed her to the brink. She could not help herself, coming all over his fingers as she begged him for more. Her spasms sent him holding on to his sanity. He felt his heart pound faster as his cock began to throb and he knew he could not go any further.

"You are so beautiful Talya. I don't want to stop" He whispered helplessly as his thrusts grew harder and with a pained spasm he shot spurt after spurt of his thick cum inside her. She could feel every last bit inside her and it threatened to push her over the edge again.

They lay in bed for a while still in disbelief of what had just happened.

"I love you Talya. We should leave this place, together." Isaac was not sure what that even meant but he knew he meant the words when he said them.

Talya had heard him the first time ignoring him for she thought it was all in the heat of the moment. In her experience, men said a lot of things when they enjoyed making love to a woman. The village was Olivia's dream not hers, ever since Isaac arrived, she could not help but wonder what it would be like if she got the courage to leave. She knew better than to make the same mistake Isaac did. This could not last, it just couldn't. They talked for a while getting deeper into each other's lives and she realized that she actually liked him a lot. How was that even possible? Should she say it back? "No." She thought, I won't say it back.

"I have to go before Olivia and Mila start looking for me." She got up to get dressed while Isaac still stiffened from his sexual stupor but he would not let her.

"Please, stay a little while longer." He begged, kissing her hand. Talya did not have the willpower to resist him. He was far too sweet to walk away from.

"Maybe just a little, but then I have to go." She gave in falling into his arms as he pulled her back into his bed with a deep kiss.

CHAPTER 9

The affair between Isaac and Talya did not stop after their steamy encounter. The two had not been able to get enough of each other. Isaac had confessed his love to Talya enough times already but she had always managed to change the subject or avoid being around him for much longer. She can't love a human, she was only in love with his dick she tried to remind herself; or so she thought. They always met when Olivia was having her nap and Mila was off doing something mischievous. So far, they had managed to keep it under wraps. She knew the phantoms had already known about it but they liked her more than they ever would Olivia. None of them would be saying anything to anyone.

Talya had just come from seeing Isaac when she bumped into Mila.

"I know what you are doing sister and if Olivia finds out we are all dead. I have to tell her." Mila's voice was shaking. She didn't have to stomach to tell Talya to stop but was still scared what this interaction would bring her in terms of violence.