All Comments on 'Blood Wrong'

by Frodov

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

will there be a part 2?

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

You better have some continuation for this, because as of now this isn't any incest or taboo at all, only a non-con story, and if it's finished as it is, no better than a 2 star at best.

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

You have garnered my interest and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

AZ255AZ255about 2 years ago

Terrific story -- it screams for a Part Two!

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieabout 2 years ago

Good story so far. Please continue it.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

I understand how Tom feels. I too have sister whom I bond with. I once almost killed a guy with a baseball bat for striking her. Good for you Tom.

Thor69269Thor69269about 2 years ago

Great start to this story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This _is_ "Part 1," right??

5*****, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Odd place for you to end the story, even if there are more parts to come. Other than that, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story seems to be a flashback and the ending is rather odd for a chapter break. Hopefully there is more to come as it's a good start.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

It's great - so far. Need the conclusion.

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to see the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, not incest, but still considered taboo by many people.

Very well paced and good descriptions, without being over the top.

5* - looking forward to more.

Tc

smartcroonersmartcroonerabout 2 years ago

Don’t leave us hanging!

AvidreaderhereAvidreaderhereabout 2 years ago

This is fantastic. I am absolutely loving the whole thing. Bery well done

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4 just because of the abrupt cut. Good story so far but annoying how it ends especially when the story is not listed as a chapter 1 or part 1 or anything.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

4/5 because you failed to label this as Part 1. 5 of the 7 tags were not in this story. This is not an incest story but does have the makings of a good romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to the rest of the story??? I read this last week, and was trying to find it, because I thought it was so well written, wanted to read it again. Where did the rest of it go??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would you not finish this??? Especially, after Tom is arrested for beating Delbert really within an inch of his life??, and he's still touch and go in the hospital in Kansas City. They think an axe handle did it, but no one will find it as it burned up in the kitchen's wood stove. Richard watched it burn, and when the sheriff checked with the hardware store, the inventory list showed the same number of handles, that were out on the floor. Of course Richard and Tereasa verified that Tom was With Addy all night, so there was no problem with Tom's alibl. Delbert never really regained conscienceness before he died, such a same so the matter remained 'unsolved', and Delbert's family moved away. Please finish it. Your storyline is great. Keep writing.

XYZ

.

Icedragon717Icedragon717almost 2 years ago

It just stops at the 4th page???? Where is the rest???

LiviaSandersLiviaSandersover 1 year ago

This story was riveting. You did an excellent job of portraying their love for each other as it blossomed into desire. I loved the entire story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrodov@Frodov
How does one describe their self? Being a member here you can assume that I have an adult minded curiosity for erotica. You might also think that perhaps I have a bit of a creative bent and the wish to share my imagination with others. Both are true of course. ***Note*** t...