All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 08'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
wotmewotmeover 12 years ago

you posted again YAY!!!! excellent chapter please please carry on

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Yay!!

I've been waiting for this baby and you did not disappoint. I loved the "Lindsey's woman" and "Lindsey's brother" bit! The way Lindsey is so protective over his wife is cute, so is the way Liam is seemingly tough with Xan but so soft it private. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Was SO excited to see your story posted. What a great surprise! Loved the update. The interaction between the brothers was so natural and supernatural at the same time. Loving the direction of the story. Glad you're still out there.

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
So glad you're back

My heart started pounding when I saw the new chapter posted - I had about given up on you! Can't wait to read the rest of this fascinating tale!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
glad to see your muse is back...

...you have been missed.

thanks for another excellent chapter ;0)

u5969u5969over 12 years ago
nice to see an update!

Title pretty much says it all.

I liked the story, read a couple of chapters

to refresh my memory and am psyched

for more.

CinderLawCinderLawover 12 years ago
OMG, I almost missed this chapter!

I had to do a double take, but I'm so happy that you are back writing and sharing with us! Great chapter, hope to see more!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Awesomely good

Happy to see the continuation of this story, and overjoyed that your muse is back. Impressive chapter. I loved the dynamics of the brothers,reminds me of my family during the holidays.

Happy to see you writing again purefire and Happy new Years to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

greatest birthday present ever!

addictedchick4addictedchick4over 12 years ago
Oh my Sweet 'Lanta!

I am sooooooo happy to see that your continuing the story! I had to check like 15 times to make sure I was seeing correctly! Don't forget us and please keep updating!

jay_gjay_gover 12 years ago

thank goodness!!! I'm so happy for a new chapter of this amazing series!!! Thank you!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow!

What was that? This was a great chapter, it's so good to see you again! Your writing has been sorely missed!

Would it be possible for someone to become Xan's double and trick Sherlaine into taking "her" blood? I would bet that would screw up opening the portal! Maybe that would trick Sherlaine into thinking that Xan isn't really the key.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I love these characters.

Incredible that you can keep so many different personalities afloat at once. It allows fascinating dynamics among them.

Great chapter, worth the wait.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I sincerely hope

that you don't plan to leave us with that cliffhanger for long. It's good to have you back. I'm looking forward to more.

ZiriennaZiriennaover 12 years ago
YAY!!

YOUR back!! Please don't stay away again, I have missed this story. love it the whole series love love love!! keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm glad you're back.I truly am a loyal fan...Although this chapter ,as well as the story as a whole, is awesome ,could you please incoporate Nadia back into the plot of the series. Nadia and Andrea are my favourite couple in the series and while I know you are the writer and may have another direction with the story, I can't help but feel bad for Andrea. While his brothers are finding love and are succesfull in keeping their counterparts safe. He couldn't save his. I almost cried when she died. (that's how good you are! lol)

kamysimmskamysimmsover 12 years ago

thanks for coming back.always a big fan,

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
SWEET!!!!

I am SO glad you are back to writing your amazing stories on the brothers!!! I have, literally, kept your book name and your name on a "note" in my iPhone....just so I can keep checking to see if Liam's story continued!! Thank you so much and please don't be a stranger anymore!! :)

wildsoulwildsoulabout 12 years ago

god... i love you. thanks so much for updating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for updating this wonderful story!

I'm so happy to read another chapter of this wonderful family's story. The Brethren are the sexiest guys on this site, and I am looking forward to the next chapter to read more about them. Thanks.

Yves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous