Bloodlines Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth felt bad for leaving the girls behind, but the dismissal had been clear, and he could think of no way to speak in their defense without ruining the ritual. He left through the same door as before, the servant closing it behind him, sealing the girls to their fate.

Again, Jeff stood ready, arms stretched out wide, a drink at the ready for him. "Welcome! Again!" Jeff laughed at his own joke, knowing it was silly. Garth could not help but smile, the reality of the situation dawning on him. He accepted the drink and a capsule of St. Johnswort from his uncle, soon reveling in the warmth and familiarity of all the emotions swirling around him. Everyone's spirits were up, though he detected a stab of Anxiety from either Lisa or Christa.

Erica was on him in a flash, her tongue trying to carve out his uvula, all propriety thrown overboard. Amusement surged from everyone around as he tried in vain to extricate himself from her attentions, finally giving up and grabbing her ass as he kissed her back. He tugged on her Arousal, knowing full well there was a room full of other neuropaths around him, all of them likely seeing what he was doing. Laughter rippled as she finally drew back, knees wobbly from his attentions. Erica growled at him, a low, throaty sound, and he was half afraid she would pounce on him right there in the middle of the room. He let up on his pulling, however, and soon she settled on a more controllable level of Arousal. Hot for sure, though not uncontrollable.

"Come on, this way." She said as she took his hand, pulling him along. Garth was not complaining, he was more than ready for a little fun with her after a dreary week. But he was a little concerned the others would think him rude. Jeff only winked, Amusement wafting from him, and from most of the other onlookers. Erica was also showing prominent Amusement, to Garth's puzzlement. Not that he was not amused himself, far from it; he just did not consider that the foremost emotion associated with sex.

Erica pulled him into a room off to the side, pushing him into a strange chair, kind of like one he would expect at a dentist. Then she crawled onto his lap, kissing and biting his neck as she ground her groin onto his now raging hard-on. She pushed his arm out to the side and snapped a manacle over it, locking it in place. She sat up and smiled at him, her palms resting on his chest, pelvis undulating on top of him. "You can come on in now Chris, he's ready!" Erica grinned evilly at him, stepping off and leaving him hanging. "And that's for 'I thought I mentioned you'..." She blew him a kiss and left.

Chris turned out to be a middle aged man with more tattoos than bare skin and a small bag of implements a tattoo artist would need. Soon he was wiping down Garth's wrist with alcohol before he started drawing on the lines of a stylized yellow flower on his wrist. All was done freehand and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. After about half an hour, the small tattoo was done, and Chris was washing away the excess ink with a damp cloth before massaging in some lotion and wrapping his wrist in cling film.

"Moisturize at least three times a day, but keep the wrapping on for the first twenty four hours. Keep it clean and don't expose it to the sun the first few months. Call a doctor if it gets red or starts swelling. The scabs should fall off in a week, two at most." His voice was all business, having not said a word until that.

Garth walked back out into the big chamber, looking for his uncle and friends. Several people he did not know came over to congratulate, blue and yellow tattoos all over. He found Jeff talking to Lisa and Christa, though Alyssa and Erica were nowhere to be seen. Lisa greeted him a little coolly, though Christa came over and gave him a hug. "She's still a little pissed, but don't worry about it, she's mostly over it. And she has no reason to be jealous of Erica, I'll be sure to remind her when we get home."

"The girls obviously made an impression on the council; they have been admitted to the organization. For now, they will be trained by a senior member, though in time they will be assigned to you as your aides. Much like Alyssa and Erica are to me. The council has also decided you are to be trained by other neuropaths in addition to me, we will know the details in the next couple of days." Garth nodded his understanding, still a little disappointed that Erica had left. He would have to find a way to make it up to her.

"As for your powers," Jeff added. "I should not have to remind you that you need to be careful. Don't expose yourself, and if you use your power, be prepared to justify it if someone notices. You are off total surveillance, though there will be random checks quite often for the first few weeks." That made sense to Garth, and it was probably not a bad thing either, at least until he was fully in control.

"One more thing, I have not mentioned it before, since there were only the two of us. You will be meeting other practitioners from now on, and it's considered bad form to try and influence another one of us unless you have explicit consent. Extremely bad form actually." Garth nodded, his brain starting to go fuzzy at the edges from the night's many revelations and experiences.

The next morning, Garth woke feeling refreshed. He had gone straight to bed and been asleep before twelve. Now, eight hours later, he was a new and vastly improved human being. Exams and inductions were a thing of the past, and a whole summer of time off awaited him. He made coffee and a sandwich for breakfast, sick and tired of cereal, which was all he had bothered with lately. As he sat down by the counter he glanced out the window, looking across at Sophia's apartment. Her curtains were drawn back and she sat eating her own breakfast it seemed.

Their eyes met, both a little apprehensive it seemed. Her emotions seemed to be a little more vibrant today. Not that same, muted feel she had had before his hiatus. A few awkward seconds later he waved slightly, smiling carefully. The air seemed to whoosh out of her and she sank down as if she had been strung up. Joy spiked up and she smiled warmly and waved back. Not sure what to do, Garth pretended to reach for a magazine to read. He found one and put it on the counter, opening a random page. He gave her a small nod and looked down as if engrossed. She vanished out of sight shortly after.

Jeff informed him that afternoon that he was to be mentored by another neuropath in a small town two hour's train ride east. "His name is Steven Schill. Our families are quite close; the Schieler and Schill branches converge around six generations back. He's like a fifth cousin or something. Steven has made a career for himself as a psychiatrist; he's very good with abnormal emotional patterns. You leave next Wednesday, all expenses covered by the organization." Garth nodded, half anticipating something like this. Two hours was not too bad, he would still be able to visit his friends, and it was only for a few weeks during summer break, he hoped. It did not exactly hurt that the town was famous for its beach either.

"We agreed that you should have an experienced member from the organization with you during your stay. To watch over you and keep you out of trouble." Jeff tried to hide a smug smile. "Erica kindly volunteered to take on this task, onerous though it was, to quote her." His eyes sparkled at the joke, both of them grinning. "I assume it's a reasonable assumption poor Alyssa will have no option but to stay at your place, then?" Garth arched an eyebrow at his uncle, and Jeff put on an air of mock seriousness. "Of course, who else would help her stay warm at night? You're taking her plaything away, after all."

"While you are in training, the organization will grant you a generous stipend, to better make you able to focus on your skills. When you eventually decide on a profession, there will be a tax to the organization, our primary income in addition to various real estate ventures. Erica will be in control of the money during your stay, as the senior representative." Jeff continued, though Garth was already looking forward to lazy days on the beach with Erica. He could think of worse ways to be held accountable for his poor judgement.

"I did it!" Erica's voice bubbled with enthusiasm and she was all giddy. She was all but bouncing up and down inside the shop where Garth was restocking shelves.

"Thats. Great, I guess..." Garth grasped at straws, his mind reeling. "Uhm, what, exactly, did you do?"

"I took the final one, I got all six inside!"

"That's great! Congratulations!" Garth nursed a silent hope but kept quiet, just enjoying the Pride and sense of accomplishment written all over her face and emotions. He had not spoken to her since the night of the induction, still not sure she was not mad at him. Her emotions seemed to say she was very excited to see him, however. She looked at him almost shyly. "Want me to show you?"

Garth did cartwheels inside, but tried to stay calm on the outside. "I'd love to, but I AM working."

"Pfft, Jeff won't mind. Besides there are no customers around." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along, only stopping to pick up the large Njoy plug from a velvet-lined box. "Jeff! I need to borrow Garth for ten, no twenty minutes! Oh, and may I have the key to number two please?"

Jeff smiled lewdly and tossed her a key, saying nothing. He just looked at Garth and tipped an imaginary hat to him, as if to say 'Good luck!'

"You sit right there and enjoy the show, mister!" Her voice was commanding, brooking no argument. He sat down in the plush chair, looking around the room. He had never been inside either of the two last rooms upstairs, just called 'One' and 'Two'. A light hardwood floor contrasted the dark grey walls. Two plush armchairs faced a small dais, a large mirror behind it. Two spotlights focused on the dais to give it a stage-like appearance. Off to the side a metal pole hung on pegs, obviously meant to be erected in the middle if the stage if need be.

Erica squirted out a large dollop of lube from a dispenser-type bottle on a small table and kneeled on the floor, ass towards Garth. He watched, mesmerized, as she pulled her skirt up, bare ass and pussy greeting him. She deposited the lube in her crack, slowly working it into her puckered hole. Two fingers went inside, slick with lube. Working them in and out, her breathing grew labored, moisture coating her dark pink pussy lips. Garth tugged a little on her Lust and Arousal, soothing away the slight Pain as her sphincter protested a little. She purred in response, obviously feeling his attentions.

When she had three fingers inside, she picked up the plug, coating it with lube as she supported her weight on her forehead, both hands busy around back. Working the plug slowly, she started stretching her opening a little. Soon she was pushing it almost halfway inside, increasing the pressure steadily.

"Get over here and keep pushing on it!"

It was not a request, though Garth was happy to comply. He grabbed her hip and took hold of the signature oval ring, applying pressure. Her sphincter pushed back with surprising force. She started rocking and moaning, breath coming in gasps. Two fingers started gliding across her swollen clit, the other hand pulling her nipple piercing.

He gradually got the plug deeper, almost all the way inside now. She was panting, pussy opening and closing over and over. Her orgasm was close. Suddenly she stiffened, breath catching in her throat as her body seized up for a few seconds. Then, just as she deflated from the orgasm, she pushed back hard, an audible 'plop' as the plug slipped inside. Pain flared briefly, and Garth almost dampened it by reflex, until he saw how her Arousal and Pleasure intertwined with it, the total bringing her to a high, another small orgasm rocking her body. She groaned and breathed out through her teeth as she mastered the feeling of the large plug inside.

Her Desire spiked as she looked up at him, saying. "Tonight, your place. You make us something good to eat, I'll bring wine and lube. You don't get to say no!" Then she kissed him and left, pulling her skirt down.

Garth was trying to wipe the silly grin off his face as he re-entered the store and handed Jeff the key to room two. "Erica said to put the large Njoy plug on her tab," Garth informed his uncle. "Did she now?" He smiled.

The rest of the day seemed to last for days, with Garth checking the time every other minute, waiting for his uncle to let him leave. He began questing out more actively to focus on something other than the clock that was obviously slowing down to annoy him. Sensing the emotions around him, he began by filtering out the familiar ones he knew by sight now, Jeff and Dave to start. Some other familiar patches were evident as well. Looking over at one, he spotted a head of platinum blond hair over by the anal toy section. The short young woman was back, only this time with her boyfriend in tow. She was pointing animatedly at the shelf, her Arousal and Lust pulsing. Her boyfriend was more Curiosity and Smugness, a little Satisfaction over a healthy dose of Lust himself. Garth smiled inwardly at the fact that he was almost two meters tall and built like a brick, easily twice her size. Before he could stop himself, he pulled slightly on her Arousal. Jeff cleared his throat and gave him a pointed look, shaking his head slightly. "Sorry." Garth said, slightly embarrassed. "I got carried away." "Exactly," Jeff admonished. "Stay focused."

Finally, the clock decided to confirm it was indeed time for Garth to leave, several hours later than he would have liked. His place was reasonably tidy, but he wanted to make an impression on Erica. He wanted to make up for his blunder, but also to make sure she was pleased and relaxed. It would do well with a swipe of the vacuum and maybe a splash of soapy water, he decided. And he needed to figure at what to cook, as well as grab a shower. In short, time was at a premium.

Garth was no chef. He knew that very well, so he had not gone for elegant nor refined, just simple and flavorful. The sauce was a pre-made one, all thick and smelling of tarragon. Steamed vegetables and oven baked potatoes would go well with two juicy sirloin steaks; simple yet good. His mind was mostly on dessert anyway.

The doorbell rang, and Garth tried to not run over to answer, adjusting his cock a little. Not that he needed to, they both knew what tonight was all about. "Hi! Wow, nice place!" Erica smiled warmly at him, holding out two bags, one clinking of bottles, the other heavy but unidentifiable. He accepted the bags and held the door for her, looking her over as she entered and removed her light coat. Her copper hair was in a loose bun, cascading artfully down her neck. It looked casual, but Garth was sure it had taken forever to fix. He swept his eyes down, her shapely body was clad in a formfitting blood red dress of some silky material, hugging her curves and showing nothing while implying all. She turned, and he looked up her flat stomach and the swell of her breasts, piercings clearly showing.

"My eyes are up here, you know..." She said teasingly. He took in her face, artfully made up to look as if she did not have any make up on. He hastily set the bags down as she glided over to him, leaning in for a kiss. As they kissed, tongues dancing and exploring, her hand felt his now rock hard cock lightly, just barely grazing it. "I take it that means you approve of how I look?"

He held her at arm's length, admiring her. "Wow! Just, wow!" He had a hard time not drooling. Her dress ended mid-way down her thigh; bare, shapely legs ending in light summer shoes. "You look absolutely stunning!" His choice of a dark grey pair of pants and a light blue shirt suddenly felt simple. Her eyes told another story however. "You don't look so bad yourself," She purred. "I hope you're not particularly attached to those buttons." She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for another intense kiss.

With a show of supreme willpower, Garth disentangled and led her by the hand over to the counter separating his open kitchen from the living room. "Have a seat while I start up the skillet, I didn't want to risk overcooking the steaks, how do you want yours?" "Rare." She said, crunching down on a crisp grape from his fruit bowl, licking the juice slowly from her lips as she looked at him. Garth busied himself around the kitchen, finding butter for the skillet and prepping the vegetables. He could feel her eyes on his back, her emotions wafting from her like a warm flood. He did not influence her, instead just basking in her heat.

"Would you like a drink while we wait? Food will be ready in about twenty minutes. I have white wine and beer." "A beer would be nice, or we could open the red I brought." "Let's save the wine for the meat," He said, handing her a bottle of a light summer beer. "It's Boondock Brewery's latest, with a hint of lemon." He held his own bottle up in salute. "Cheers!" The smell of searing steaks soon spread throughout the kitchen as he juggled all the various dishes to make sure they were done at the same time.

He plated the food up and set the plates on the dining table, holding her chair out. "A proper gentleman, who would have thought?" She teased. As he poured the red wine her eyes were glued to him, almost making him blush. He felt like a morsel being eyed by a bird of prey. She tasted the wine, eyes never leaving his, then nodded approvingly and held her glass out to him. "The food looks delicious, and smells even better. But what's for dessert?" The innuendo was obvious.

"You." He deadpanned, her eyes narrowing in response, Arousal surging.

Dinner was a quick and quiet affair, both of them were famished, and even though Garth was quite pleased with his cooking skills, they only had one thing on their mind: Dessert. Garth watched her emotions swirl and ebb, like a tidal pool with a strong current. He did not have to resist influencing her, what he saw was more than intense enough. When they were done, Garth considered trying to break the silence with some small talk, but as he drew breath to speak, she leaned over and placed a finger on his lips, silencing him.

She stood slowly, thrusting her chest and hips out slightly in a languid way, slowly walking around the table towards him. He watched her intently, and her entire being oozed of raw sensuality. Pulling his chair out from the table, she sat down, straddled on his lab, faces meeting. Legs spreading wide, her dress rode up as she ground her bare pussy onto his bulge and leaned in to kiss him. Lust and Arousal roared in him, sparked by her kiss and fanned to a wildfire by her emotions as he drew them into himself. Her hands gripped his shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying, before she slid down, kissing her way down his chest.

She smiled up at him as she slowly drew the zipper down, his cock springing out; two could go without underwear. She purred as she took him in her mouth, licking and sucking, one hand gently squeezing his balls. Garth was so tense he felt like he was going to blow his load after just a few minutes. He stopped her by grabbing her head, holding her in place. On a hunch he grabbed her hair, pulling her off him, seeing how that caused several interesting emotions to rise up. He all but pulled her up to a standing position, pushing her back onto the table, plates and glasses clanking. He stood with her as he pulled her backwards, her arms supporting her on the table.

His cock connected with her pussy, bulbous head slowly parting her lips as he pushed against her, the other hand gliding across a firm breast. She whimpered slightly as he pushed more, head almost inside, lips just starting to close around his shaft. He grinned wickedly and pulled back, letting go of her, leaving her hanging. She hulked in disappointment, a pout on her lips, though it quickly vanished as he kneeled down, grabbing her hips to steady her. He latched on to her pussy, tasting her juice, twin groans coming from both.