Bloodlines Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth reveled in her taste, sweet pussy juices flowing as he licked, bit, sucked and prodded with his lips and tongue. Reading her emotions like an open book, he quickly got her to the brink, and then held her there for several long minutes, slowing down and speeding up, keeping her close to but never over the edge. He noticed she was wearing a butt plug as he licked lower, intending to rim her. Instead of finding a puckered opening, he found a hard, faceted surface. Leaning back for a breath of air, he saw a black gem, facets sparkling. He grabbed the end of the plug, pulling lightly on it, seeing her squirm with pleasure. Diving back in, he took hold of the plug and started to pull on it as he licked her lips up and down. Just as she was getting close again, he gathered her clit between his lips and squashed down on it, trapping and holding it tight. At the same time, he ripped the plug out. She screamed as she tipped over the edge, her thighs almost crushing his head between them.

The whole table shook as she gripped the edges and spasmed, riding the powerful orgasm to the end. Through it all, he held her clit trapped, feeling how wave after wave of her orgasm washed over him, juices flowing in a steady stream down his chin and chest. As she slowly came down from her high, her legs relaxed and he released her clit. He stood and leaned in to kiss her, cock connecting with her pussy again. Her juices were all over his mouth and lower face, and as their mouths met, he pushed inside her slowly in one long, drawn-out movement. Another ripple passed through her whole body. As they kissed tenderly, he did not fuck her, he just stayed inside, enjoying the connection.

She pulled back, meeting his eyes, emotions a blur; this was more than just sex. "I want you to be the first man to have my ass." Garth whooped inside, hoping but not daring to ask if that was what the lube was for. Still inside her, he cupped her face. "I'd be honored." Then he kissed her again.

"Just give me few minutes to get ready." Erica said after he had reluctantly pulled out, letting her down from the table. He showed her to the bathroom, then spent the longest five minutes of his life clearing the table while he waited, cock like a flagpole in front of him the whole time as he walked around. A click announced the bathroom door opening, and Erica strode out. She had removed the dress and shoes, going barefoot, wearing only a black leather collar, two chains hanging down between her breasts. Nipple clamps dangled from the chains, not yet attached. She kneeled before him, looking down and adopting a meek look.

"Please, Sir. I have been bad and need to be punished. Will you please clamp me and spank me before you claim my virgin ass?"

Garth's mouth went dry. He really did not have much experience with submission, but Erica was not exactly vague in her request. He stepped up to her, his cock standing straight out still. "Open your mouth," He said, trying to put on an air of confidence. She opened her mouth, tongue sticking out. Grabbing the chains, he pulled her onto his cock, pressing halfway in until he met her throat. He pushed against it, but the angle was off, so he changed approach; grabbing the back of her neck he held her in place. Then he took both clamps and placed them on her nipples, her mouth vibrating as she moaned onto his cock.

Garth pulled out and grabbed the chains, using them to pull her up, her nipples stretching. Erica whimpered as he led her to the couch, pushing her against the back. He knelt behind her ass, grabbing it and pulling the cheeks apart, flicking his tongue across her puckered hole. He started licking from her pussy up to her ass, up and down, spreading her juices all over. Without warning, he slapped her ass, hard, leaving a clear palm print across the right cheek. Erica whimpered and flinched, her Pain and Arousal rising in unison. Smiling, he promptly added another palm print on the left, for symmetry of course.

He slapped her five more times in rapid order to a steady rhythm, harder each time. The sixth never fell, but Erica winced anyway, expecting it. Garth counted to three then slapped the hardest one yet, his palm stinging, the sound ricocheting off the walk. Erica yelped and shrank away, the couch blocking most of her movement. He reached out, stroking her sore buttock tenderly, and then pushed two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy, grinding her g-spot to add a counterpoint to the pain. He kept fingering her pussy slowly as he alternated slaps and kisses, bringing her back to the brink, teetering before an orgasm. When she approached the top, he slid one wet finger from her pussy up to the sphincter, gently but relentlessly pushing it in all the way. Her breath caught as he started slowly finger-fucking her ass and pussy.

Not able to hold back any more, he squirted a generous dollop of lube in her crack, working it into her ass, smearing some on his cock. "Reach back and spread your cheeks." It was not a request. She complied, baring it all to him as he grabbed his cock, lining it up with her back door. He pushed, seeing the skin part around him, squeezing tightly. Pushing harder he got most of the head inside, and then he stopped dead, unable to go deeper.

Confused, he looked down, not understanding. Then he saw the problem; by pushing her head down on the sofa, he was essentially trying to push through her pelvis. He was hard, but not quite that hard. Grabbing her hands, he pulled her upper body up by the arms, her tits dangling in free air. As he rotated her hip, he suddenly had a straight path, cock sliding slowly but steadily into her. She gasped, then groaned deeper and deeper as he slid into her. "So. Full!" Her voice strained.

As his stomach met her ass, balls to pussy, he just held her there, ass clamping down on his cock. Her emotions rising like a tidal wave, slow and steady. He pulled out again, almost all the way before he started fucking her with exquisite slowness, giving her his full length with each stroke. There was no Pain, just Lust, Arousal and something more, certainly not Love, but more than simple Affection.

He was getting close, too close. He did not want to end this moment, the simple act of sliding in and out of her all that mattered. Again, he somehow fed her his Arousal, lessening his own and increasing her two-fold. That pushed her over the edge, though slowly and gradually, not violently but just as powerful. She hung limply in his arms, gasping for breath as she rode the orgasm. Holding her there, he enjoyed the way her muscles squeezed and massaged his cock, his immediate need to come gone.

He pulled out slowly, then walked her around the sofa and sat down, pulling her onto him. She straddled him on her knees across his lap and positioned his cock. Then she pushed down, her sphincter loose enough for him to slide into her. She leaned down to kiss him tenderly as she started riding, slowly at first, gradually increasing her pace. He just leaned back and enjoyed her in every way, body and mind. There was a bond forming between them, deeper with each thrust. He saw her orgasm a long way off, slowly rising like a flood again, relentless and unstoppable. Just as she was reaching the top, body seizing up and ass clamping down, he roughly yanked the nipple clamps off, twin spikes of Pain shooting up. That pushed them both over the edge, and his cock pulsed and squirted as she shook on top of him.

"Thank you!" She whispered into his ear as she sat on his lap, cock still inside her, coming down slowly from her high. Garth just held her, his hands stroking her back from neck to ass, holding her tight.

A sharp, white-hot emotion blasted through him from somewhere close by. He instinctively looked in the direction it had come from, seeing that his curtains were only halfway closed. Sophia was screaming something, pounding the window across the yard, murder in her eyes. Her emotions were impossible to sort, but all were intense and all were ugly. His first instinct was to reach out and stamp her emotions down, but he held back, not knowing if someone was watching. He rolled over and let Erica lie down on the couch, her eyes already drifting close. Then he quickly closed the curtains, not knowing what else to do.

What just happened? Why was she so angry? How was she so angry? They had never actually met; he only knew her name from her mailbox for fuck's sake. It made no sense to him, though intellectually he saw that it had to have been Jealousy she had been feeling. It just made no sense to him at all.

The entire situation was freaking him out, but he was also too tired to care much right then. Erica was stirring on the couch, calling his name and grounding him a little. Double-checking the door was locked; he guided her step by step into his bedroom, collapsing beside her in the dark, drawing a blanket over them.

Just before falling asleep, Garth felt Sophia's jumble of emotions move off to the distance, apparently walking or running down the street. He snuggled closer to Erica, spooning her as he drifted off.

Carson watched the girl run down the street. She was unknown to them and besides, she came from the building across from young Mr. Schieler. "He has been active the whole time, though not reaching out much, mostly sensing. Seems Jeff was right about him. Think he's asleep now, signal died down."

Carson and his partner, Jones, drove slowly away, car dark with all lights off.

Garth woke the next morning from the best dream he had ever had. He had dreamed about fucking Erica, in the ass even! He yawned and stretched, looking up at the white plaster ceiling. His cock throbbed as it usually did after a dream like this. Smiling, he grabbed it and started stroking slowly, savoring the feeling.

"Hey! That's my job!" Garth jumped, whipping his head towards the door. Erica stood there, naked, two steaming mugs of coffee in her hands. Memories rushed back, pushing the dream from imagined fantasy to remembered action. It had not been a dream!

Erica set the mugs down on the nightstand and crawled into bed, naked body gliding against his. "Hey there lover," She said between kisses, her pussy wet against his cock as she ground against it. "Is that for me or are you expecting someone?"

"All for you, baby, anywhere you want it." "Anywhere?" She shook her ass suggestively. Garth smiled and threw her onto her stomach, straddling her thighs, his cock between her cheeks.

"Bite down on the pillow, I'm going in dry."

End of Chapter 3