Bloodlines Ch.07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shook with orgasm as he came in her mouth, spurt after spurt of thick cum filling her mouth up. He kept his fingers inside her the whole time, her muscles squeezing him in time with her orgasm. Soon, she quieted down and started pulling her mouth off his cock, sucking all the way to get every drop. Garth reluctantly pulled his hand out as well, another shudder passing through her as he exited from her ass, her sphincter closing around his fingertip.

Carrie sat up beside him, her cheeks rosy and her eyes wide as she held his cum in her closed mouth. She looked at him and pulled her suspender straps to the side before pulling her top up to expose her breasts. Cupping her breasts, she let his cum drip onto her tits in a slow stream. When all of it was out, she slowly smeared it across her tits, covering them in his cum.

'I just love having my tits covered in cum,' she said as she licked her fingers clean. 'And I love anal sex. I came so hard when you pushed inside of me.'

'You look like a girl who enjoys a good assfucking,' Garth said and winked at her. 'What do you say we get out of here? My place or yours?'

'The alley behind the bar,' Carrie said with a wicked grin. 'I want you to fuck my ass with that battering ram right now, and who knows, maybe someone will catch us.' Garth just arched an eyebrow and drained the rest of his beer.

True to her word, Carrie led him behind the bar and through the service exit, much to the astonishment of her coworkers. They passed through a crowded storage area with a small desk and a lunch table, before exiting onto a small ramp facing the alley. As she walked across the ramp, Carrie started pulling off her top. When she reached the railing next to the stairs down to street level, she dropped her shorts and panties to a pile around her ankles and grabbed the railing.

Garth admired her smooth ass, noticing the lotus flower she had tattooed across one globe. He walked slowly towards her, stepping heavily so she would hear. When he was standing right behind her, he slapped her ass hard. Carrie yelped before pushing back onto his groin aggressively.

'Spread your cheeks, show me!' Garth commanded. Carrie took one step forward to lean her chest on the railing before reaching back and complying. Garth admired her swollen pussy, noticing how her lips protruded, before getting on his knees and covering her pussy with his mouth. He devoured her, pushing his tongue inside of her as his lips mashed her clit and pushed her over the edge of another orgasm. Her legs shook as she came on his mouth, he juices running down his chin and covering his face.

'Please, fuck me. Fuck me now!'

Garth stood and opened his fly; his cock slapping down one her ass as escaped his pants.

'Yesss,' she hissed again, 'put it inside me, I need it!'

Garth grabbed her hips and aligned his cock with her pussy, pushing slowly inside her in one long stroke. Carrie just slumped forward as all the air rushed from her in a groan. Garth held her up as she had gone almost limp, his cock sliding in and out of her. The only sound in the alley was the wet slapping sound as their bodies met.

After a few minutes, Carrie seemed to rouse a little, her hands going back to the railing for support.

'My ass,' she said in a hoarse voice.

Garth needed no more invitation.

Pulling his now glistening cock from her pussy, Garth grabbed it and pushed it towards her sphincter, the puckered opening slowly yielding to his force. He grabbed a fistful of Erica's hair, preparing to ram inside her, when it struck him.

This was NOT Erica.

What was he doing?

She had not even been gone a day, and he was already out looking for someone to replace her? This was all wrong, he could not do this, not now. Letting go of Carrie's hair, he stepped back. She turned and looked at him, confused as to why he was not deep inside her by now.

'I'm, I'm sorry,' he stammered. 'I can't do this. I'm sorry, I've gotta go. I'm sorry.'

Garth rand down the alley, with Carrie's shouted questions haunting him as he vanished around a corner onto the street beyond.

Jeff grabbed Alyssa's hips, lining his large cock up with her puckered sphincter. She writhed on the table, movement restricted by the many ropes holding her in place. The muscles and tendons in her arms strained as she pulled on the manacles, her arms over her head. Her eyes shone with fear, sweat beading on her forehead.

'No! Don't!' She looked on the verge of panic, movements frantic.

He smiled and pushed his cockhead against her opening, her skin parting slightly as he forcefully sought entry. Her knees were pulled up against her chest, secured to her middle by lengths of coarse hemp rope, the kind that itched something fierce. Her bare pussy was still swollen from the flogging.

The soft leather had made a very satisfying sound as it hit, counterpointed by her whimpers. Tonight was going to be grand indeed!

'Nooo! Stop! STOP!' She all but shrieked, voice raw. 'Don't do it, I don't want to! I've changed my mind! Let me go!'

Jeff slapped her, gripping her throat as he slowly pushed his cock inside, feeling her ass give way to his force.

'Be silent, Bitch,' he growled, cock sliding into her slowly. His hand tightened around her throat, slowly constricting her airflow, cock relentlessly pushing in, almost the whole length inside her now.

Panic shone in her eyes, pupils dilating from the adrenaline. That was his que. Jeff pulled on her Fear and Arousal in equal measure, seeing her eyes begin to bulge as he bottomed out inside her. Using her throat as a handhold, he pulled out and thrust roughly back inside. Pain flared. He matched it with Pleasure, pulling strongly. Her head was thrashing from side to side, her emotions a sea in storm.

'No, no, nonono! Please, let me go! Please!' Her tone was pleading now; she was close to breaking.

He reveled in the intense rush of power, of superiority. He owned her; she was his to do with as he pleased. His cock was pistoning in and out of her, his other hand roughly pulling on her nipple, twisting it violently, a spike of Pain answering.

'Orange!'

Jeff stopped dead, releasing her throat and relaxing his manipulation, cock still hilt deep inside her ass. A spike of Panic was threatening to overwhelm her, so he soothed it down for her. He held perfectly still, watching her. Her sphincter was squeezing his cock as she fought to relax and failed, her instinct to push out the foreign object inside her. She slowly calmed down, breathing evening out and the tension ebbing from her. He had brought her to the brink, and almost over it. That was what safewords were for, however. Exploring soft and hard limits could be risky.

He still held her emotions in his power, a steady pull stopping her from calming down completely. Fear, Arousal, Pain and Pleasure were still whirling. After a minute or so she opened her eyes, looked at him and nodded slightly. Jeff smiled warmly, then yanked on her Fear roughly and pulled his cock all the way out, thrusting it roughly back inside just as her sphincter started to close.

Pain flared. He matched it with Arousal, Pleasure and Lust, her eyes rolling back in her sockets as he created a tempest inside her. He left her throat alone, thinking the choking had been just a tad too much, instead mauling her nipples. The spikes of Pain shot through her, just like she had wanted. Gripping her hips again, he began fucking her ass in earnest.

When she was approaching orgasm, he gripped her clit between two fingers and squeezed, holding it in a vice-like grip, pushing her over the edge. He thrust all the way inside, holding steady as she tensed up, her entire being exploding.

A rattle sounded from her throat as she slowly deflated on the table, juices flowing freely from her pussy over his cock and dripping from his balls.

One down.

Jeff pulled out of Alyssa's ass slowly, watching as her gaping ass slowly closed after he had vacated her. She was senseless as she lay there, completely knocked out by her intense orgasm.

Considering what to do next, Jeff walked over to his well-stocked cupboard of toys, looking for inspiration. As his hands hovered over the various gleaming steel implements, a faint banging intruded on his musings.

That was strange. Who would be knocking at the door to his shop at this hour? Jeff walked over to his desk in the corner, squinting at the grainy picture from is newly installed security camera out front. It was state of the art, and cost accordingly. Jeff had seen the obvious advantages, despite the lack of quality, though he supposed that would improve as the technology advanced.

He could not be sure, but he thought it looked like Erica outside, but she was supposed to be in the capital with Garth. Pulling on a robe, he decided to go up and see for himself.

When he opened the door, Jeff saw that it was indeed Erica, with a suitcase and obvious tear streaks down her face. What had happened to her?

'Oh thank goodness you're here!' Erica was almost panting, her emotions a whirlwind to Jeff's sense. 'Do you know where Alyssa is? I need to find her!'

'Yes, she's here,' Jeff said cautiously. 'She's downstairs.'

Erica grabbed her suitcase and pushed inside the shop, forgetting to ask if it was ok or anything in her haste. Jeff caught himself before berating her, seeing the kind of emotional state she was in. He locked up and went after her. The fact that she would find Alyssa trussed down and obviously in the process of being fucked caused him no concern, he had done much of the same to Erica before, though he doubted he would be getting any more pussy or ass tonight.

Oh well, sometimes you had to make sacrifices for friends. There would come another time, he supposed. Rather than following immediately, he walked to the break room and made some coffee, they would probably need it unless he missed his mark.

Ten minutes later, Jeff came down the stairs with coffee and some sandwiches for the three of them. Alyssa was sitting on the sofa, her various bonds now gone, save for the collar around her neck, and a robe covering her nudity for the most part. Erica was slumped on her lap as Alyssa stroked her hair softly, murmuring. Alyssa signaled for him to be silent, so he set the tray down and slowly sat down in the recliner next the sofa.

'She's exhausted,' Alyssa whispered, 'she's almost asleep already.'

They sat still for a few minutes as Erica's breathing became even and deep, sleep finally overtaking her. Alyssa sat for a few minutes more before slowly extricating herself and pulling a blanket over the exhausted redhead.

'She didn't say much except some trouble with Garth. Seems she's fallen for him pretty bad, but panicked and left in the middle of the night when it became too serious for her. She needs sleep for now. I'll talk to her tomorrow.'

'What do you mean she left him, is he ok?' Jeff growled slightly, slightly confused and a little worried.

'She only said she'd left him, I suppose in the capital. She didn't say. I think maybe she got afraid he was getting too close to her, and she panicked and ran away. The poor girl has a bad track record of past boyfriends.'

'Hmm, I suppose I had better try and get a hold of Garth, then. And maybe Richard as well, he's supposed to be tutoring with him this week. A little late now, though, I'll do it first thing in the morning.'

Alyssa sank down on her knees in front of him and parted his robe, her hands caressing his now soft cock. 'I guess this means we'll have to continue this another day,' she said as she stroked him softly. 'Shame really, I was looking forward to having my ass thoroughly fucked tonight.' She leaned forward and kissed his cock softly. 'Promise we can finish this up another day?'

'You better believe it,' Jeff growled softly and pulled her up by the collar to kiss her roughly. 'I intend to make you beg for mercy. Next time I won't go so easy on you.' Alyssa shuddered with delight and gave his cock a last squeeze before going over to lay down next to Erica on the sofa.

With few other alternatives, Jeff went back upstairs to make a bed for himself on the pull-out in the lunch room upstairs.

Jack Spiel scratched at his chin, the rough stubble of several days' worth of growth covering it. He rarely shaved, preferring to keep it trimmed short, but his surveillance of young Schieler necessitated a rough appearance.

He watched the door to one of the many seedy bars in this area, watching for his mark. He was prepared to keep following him wherever he went. Reports that same morning had told him Miss Frei had left their hotel in the early morning hours, bag packed and appearing flustered. And now Garth was drinking, alone. Very curious, but not really important, Jack thought. Referring to his mark by first name was a little unusual, but he felt a certain kinship with Garth.

He saw a lot of himself in him. That same enthusiasm, desire to learn all there was to learn right away, and a certain darkness, as of desires barely controlled. An explosive mix for sure, and coupled with his obvious talent, a recipe for potential disaster. Then again, disaster could just as easily be turned to victory, if he could be convinced to aid them in their work to pull down the tyranny of the Council.

Jack allowed himself a brief hope that this would turn out to be the one who would sway the tide, a way for himself and all those working with him to be free from oppression and persecution. Free to use their powers as they saw fit, not how those crusty old bastards saw it.

He checked his clock again and saw that Garth had been inside for three hours, probably drinking himself into a stupor. When he had run from that sexy raven-haired woman in the alley, he had stumbled erratically for several blocks before entering this bar. A quick check as another patron left had shown him at the bar, several empty glasses in front of him already, and that had been over an hour ago. If he kept it up at the same rate, he would likely pass out right there at the bar, unless he was thrown out by the bouncer first.

Garth swayed a little on his narrow stool, one hand gripping the bar for support as he reached for his beer. He had lost count of how many he had drunk, not that it mattered. His slurred mind was blissfully free from dark thoughts, at least on the surface. His experience with Carrie had shaken him deeply, and by all rights, he should have gone home right then and there. His self-pity had won over, though, and when he stumbled across this bar, he had kept fueling it with drink. Now, he was well and truly drunk at last. The only shame was that he had replaced his self-pity with a growing feeling of unease. He had run out of herb a while ago, the rest of his stash in the hotel, something that was probably a good thing. He could not trust himself with his power right now.

His vision swam as he tried to focus on his beer, the glass blurry around the edges as he saw double for a moment. He reached for it, reasonably sure his aim was true. It turned out it was not, and a sharp, splintering sound broke through the din of the bar as his glass toppled and shattered. Beer and shards of glass spread across the bar in front of him, some of it spilling down on either side to drip to the floor.

The barkeep swore a pungent oath before rushing over to clean up the mess, his deep voice growling and muttering all the while.

'Right, that does it. You've had enough, young man. Time to go home and sober up. Now get out before I have you thrown out. Literally.'

'N.. Nonshenshe, I'm not. I'm not drunk,' Garth mumbled, his tongue twice it normal size, it seemed. Some corner of his brain made him see sense, though. The dangerous gleam in the barkeep's eyes gave a subtle warning. With an effort, he got to his feet, taking a few seconds to gather himself, and then stumbled towards the door. He made it to the street, not sure where he was or where to go. Choosing a direction at random, he shambled down the street to his left.

Jack noted the time in his meticulous log, then gathered his coat and carefully followed as Garth stumbled down the street. He would follow and watch, and hopefully not have to intervene unless something dangerous threatened the young fool.

A few blocks later, Garth started to feel his legs working a little better. He was still properly drunk, but at least he did not stumble and almost fall with every other step. Ahead, he saw the flashing neon sign of a night-open shop and headed for it. Maybe they had something he could drink.

'You'll regret this, young man. Mark my words,' the old lady behind the counter grumbled as she handed him the bottle of cheap whisky. 'But beggars can't be choosers, and I earn my living by selling stuff, so who am I to refuse a paying customer?'

Garth just nodded and grabbed the bottle, glad to be away from her disapproving eyes. The first swallow told him exactly how cheap this liquor was, as liquid fire burned his throat. The taste was not much better. The second and third swallow were just as bad. By the fourth, his mind was beginning to numb and the discomfort lessened. He walked aimlessly, sipping every now and then, not really going anywhere, just walking. Up ahead, he saw an arched entrance and trees beyond, likely a park. The prospect of a bench or somewhere soft to sit for a bit drew him on. His legs had started acting up again, making him stumble more and more.

A sudden jolt in his shoulder, followed by a sharp pain roused him as he crashed into the archway, his legs barely holding him up. He pushed through and managed another dozen or so steps before he finally lost his balance and pitched forward, his last glimpse before he passed out something blue. Blue in every direction, as if the entire world had suddenly changed color. It rose up and swallowed him as his eyes rolled up and blue became black.

Jack swore loudly and ran towards the park entrance. He was only fifty meters or so behind Garth, but he had obviously fallen over, the drink finally taking its toll. He had to check that he had not fallen and broken his fool neck or anything.

Panting from the short sprint, Jack carefully looked inside the park, looking for his mark. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw him passed out in a flowerbed to his left. The half-empty bottle of whisky lay next to the path. He had obviously dropped it when he passed out. Cautiously, he walked over to check on him. Garth was sound asleep, snoring softly and reeking of alcohol, but appeared otherwise unharmed. Jack sighed and walked over to a nearby bench and sat down to wait. He had to make sure nothing happened to him as he slept the intoxication off. Luckily, there was no rain on the forecast, and the summer night was not cold. Jack chuckled at the irony of Garth passing out in a flowerbed filled with Bluebellvine, the source of their kinetiscist cousins' power.

Garth woke to a dim gray light tinged with blue. His brain was still muddled by the alcohol and he immediately thought he was in the water, his head about to go under. In a panic, he heaved for air by reflex. Bits and pieces of flowers flew into his mouth, along with what was probably pollen from the sea of blue flowers he was submerged in. Before he had time to feel relief that he was not drowning, a coughing fit sent him plunging down again, more debris filling his mouth and throat up again. After a minute or so of sneezing and coughing, he was able to sit up on his knees, his head still spinning. His first clear thought was to look for his bottle, he knew he had had a bottle last night, and he could not possibly have drained all of it?

After looking around, he spotted it lying half-full by the path a short distance away. Still drunk enough to consider it a good idea to finish off the rest of it, he tried to get to his feet to go get it. That only served to send him face-first down in the flowerbed again; his legs nowhere near steady enough. He had reached the edge of the flowers, and he could see the bottle just barely outside his reach. He stretched for it, fingers coming just short and frustration welling up in him. He shifted again and strained, not trusting his legs to help him, even though he badly wanted the drink.