Bloodlines Ch.07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out a hand and placed it on Garth's shoulder.

'While I'm sure you'll see we are your best, your only option, I will promise you this; if you call, even if only to say you don't want to join us, I will tell you what I can about your father without endangering us. If you decide to become one of us, I'll tell you everything. Now go, get on that train and disappear.'

Garth watched as the car sped off toward the capital again, the tote bag over his shoulder, his suitcase in the other hand. Not really sure what his best course of action would be, he decided to at least get farther away from the capital first. A quick look at the map Tom had given him showed a first destination, a small coastal village two hours away. From there he could take the train to most other parts of the country, and it was not included in the list of known Organization bases. Not that it was guaranteed to be safe for that.

Twenty minutes later, Garth sat down in the rear of the train car, memories of Erica invading his thoughts.

Over the next two hours, as the hills and fields rolled by outside, he came up with a plan. He decided on a place to go. Somewhere he was reasonably sure was safe, as well as what to do to cover his tracks. The rest he would have to figure out as he went along, but for now, he had a plan, and some time.

'Gone? What do you mean, gone?' Agent Carson's voice was dry and low, with no hint of emotion but all the more forceful because of it. 'Explain yourself.'

The junior agent swallowed nervously and looked down at the floor, Carson's impassive face unnerving him.

'We... We stopped by mister Schieler's hotel this morning to collect the report from our man there, and he said the room was empty. All his belongings are gone, but no one saw him leave with any of it. Miss Frei left early yesterday morning, going straight to the train station and boarding a train for her home town. We assume they had some kind of falling out and he decided to move to another hotel. We are checking the other hotels around the city now.'

'You, assume?' Carson was beginning to get annoyed. It was an irritatingly unprofessional emotion, but the recent order to decrease the level of surveillance had him on edge. They were making a mistake in his professional opinion; Schieler was a danger and needed to be kept under control. Orders were orders though, and disobeying them never even entered his mind.

'Regardless of your assumptions, I want a wide search for him, he has to be located. Be discreet however, our orders are to observe him from a distance.'

Carson dismissed the junior agent, dissatisfied with his performance, even though he supposed he was not to blame, at least not directly. He searched through his filing cabinet, pulling out Garth Schieler's file to look for details, some clue as to where he could have gone. He would perhaps have to contact the boy's uncle as well, but discreetly.

Jeff tightened the last strap, securing Alyssa's naked form across the padded box. She was secured on her stomach as if kneeling across the box, with arms, legs and back fastened by broad leather straps. Her ass was displayed proudly, legs slightly parted to show the glimmer of a butt plug.

Hefting the slim bamboo cane, he walked around her as he contemplated where to start.

'Tell me, Bitch, have you been a bad girl?' He growled the words, modulating her emotions at the same time to increase the anticipation of her imminent punishment.

'Yes,' she panted, her breathing fast and shallow. 'I have been bad. Are you going to punish me, Master?'

'Of course,' he confirmed. 'All bad girls need to be punished.'

He drew the ridged cane across her back, tapping it lightly as it neared her smooth ass. Jeff smiled at the indrawn breath and tensing of her muscles as he lifted the cane from her skin. She no doubt expected the first strike any second. Rather than striking her, Jeff pushed the base of the cane in between her swollen pussy lips and pulled it slowly out, grinding the ridges along her clit. Just before the last ridge pulled across her clit, he smacked her ass hard with his free hand. Her surprised yelp echoed around the basement chamber as he stood back and started slowly warming her ass up with the cane.

Light taps at first, alternating between her ass and thighs, up and down. After twenty or so light strikes, he increased the force a little, adding in a few strikes to the soles of her feet as well. Those caught her by surprise and she jerked in her bonds, head swinging as she squirmed.

'Stay still! You know better than to move around when you are being punished! That means another ten strokes, and you'd better stay still this time!'

Alyssa whimpered that she would. Jeff notched up her Fear a little, but he spiked her Arousal as well. Pain and Pleasure.

The cane made a whistling sound as he swished it through the air above her head, her muscles tensing as she no doubt anticipated a savage strike. She did not move though, and Jeff was inwardly impressed. He supposed that deserved a small reward.

'You did good, Pet. You didn't flinch. That earned you a small reward. But don't come, not until I give you leave.'

She nodded her understanding and Jeff squatted behind her. From this vantage, he looked up at her glistening pussy, the skin puffy and red from her arousal. He grabbed her thighs and forced them apart a little more, the straps digging into her skin. She groaned in pleasure as he slowly drew his tongue across her slit, from her clit and up towards her plugged ass. As he licked and sucked, she started squirming and panting, her buttocks clenching and unclenching as she struggled to contain the looming orgasm.

A sudden 'whack' split the silence as his cane connected with her ass and thigh. His mouth was still on her, her juices flowing into his mouth as he sucked and licked.

'Count.' The simple command hung in the air.

'One,' she added breathlessly, air whistling as she drew in a ragged breath.

'Two! Three! Four!' She was close now, Jeff could tell she was almost at the brink. Lucky for her, she was well trained in holding her orgasm back until she had permission, she could hold on a little more.

'FiveSixSevenEight!' She blurted the words out in a rush, her back muscles beginning to spasm as she hung on the precipice of a massive orgasm.

'Don't you dare!' he roared, landing the ninth blow. 'Don't you dare come without my permission!'

Jeff stood up and pushed his cock into her without warning, all the way to the hilt, using the leather strap across her back as a handle.

'You forgot one,' he growled, landing two more blows in rapid succession. She was bucking and twisting now, technically orgasming but trying to hold back.

'NineTen!' she howled. 'MayIcome!? Pleaaaase, MayIcome!? Masteeer?'

'Come,' Jeff said simply and held onto the strap as she exploded around his cock.

After Alyssa had quieted down, he pulled his soaked cock from her and walked around to her head.

'Clean your mess off,' he said and pushed into her mouth. The awkward angle made her nose bunch up against his stomach as he pushed his length into her, but restrained as she was she had little choice in the matter. Just when she started flailing and choking did he pull back, long strands of saliva connecting his cock with her lips as he drew back.

'Look at this mess! It's even worse than before!' He smiled wickedly as her head fell down; she knew she had no way to win. Not that winning was ever an option; she was his to do with as he pleased. He was her Master, after all.

Jeff started walking slowly around her, deciding what kind of sweet torture to make her endure next. He decided to start with a blindfold and some headphones. That way she would not be able to anticipate him, the waiting and worrying would do his bidding. He tied a black silk scarf across her eyes and placed a pair of industrial ear protections over her ears.

'Wait here, I'll be back, eventually,' he said just before closing off her hearing.

Just then, the phone rang. Jeff had not intended to actually leave; instead watching her squirm and wonder, but this was too good timing to be true. Keeping a connection to her emotions to let her know he was not completely gone, he went over to his desk in the corner and answered.

'This is Jeff,' he said simply.

'Uncle Jeff! It's Garth!' Jeff heard his nephew's voice through the receiver, a slight static indicating he was far away.

'Garth! Are you ok?'

'Yeah, I guess. Is Erica there?'

'She is. She's not in a good way though. What happened to you two?'

Garth was silent for a few seconds and Jeff thought he heard a sigh as if from relief.

'Thank goodness, I was worried something had happened. I fucked up, uncle.'

'I figured,' Jeff added dryly, 'what happened though? What did you do?'

Another pause.

'I said I loved her...'

'Oh, son, why ever would you go and do that?'

'I don't know, uncle. I mean, I care for her a lot, maybe I even love her, I don't know, but it was a heat of them moment thing, I guess.'

'Yeah, that happens. Anyway, she's here, and she's safe, if heartbroken and bawling her eyes out. She'll be ok. But how are you holding up?'

'I'm not really good. I will be, I suppose, but I need some time.'

Jeff was puzzled. Something in Garth's voice was ever so slightly off, but he guessed the poor boy was heartbroken as well.

'What are you going to do?'

'I'm not sure, not yet. I need some time to think. With everything that's been going on, my head feels like it's gonna burst.'

Jeff chuckled, remembering his own training after he was initiated.

'Yeah, I can imagine how you feel. A break sounds like a fine idea right about now. I can let the Organization know, I'm sure they'll see the sense of that. Where will you be staying, they'll want to know.'

Another pause, a little longer this time.

'Do you remember that cottage in the hills we used to go camping? By that lake where you taught me how to fish?'

'Yeah, good choice. It'll be quiet and familiar. How long will you be there?'

'I don't know, at least a couple of weeks. I have almost a whole month before the meeting with the council. I'll be back well before then.'

'Okay, son. Stay safe now, and don't do anything stupid, ok?'

'I will, uncle. And take care of Erica for me, ok?'

'Alyssa is on the case, once she wriggles free from my restraints.'

Garth chuckled at the other end of the line, then made his goodbyes and hung up.

Garth hung the receiver back on the pay phone and breathed a sigh of relief. It worked! Jeff had not suspected anything, and Garth had not even had to lie, just let his uncle's own assumptions work for him. The cabin he had talked about was halfway across the country, several hours away.

Looking around, he took in the scenery around him. A small farming and fishing community spread around him, a few dozen houses, some small beaches and some cottages scattered throughout the hills.

Before calling his uncle, Garth had asked around a little and found an elderly fisherman who agreed to rent out a small cottage an hour's hike up into the hills. It was far enough away to be isolated, but near enough for when he had need of supplies or if anything happened. He had even agreed to let Garth borrow a backpack he no longer used, keeping his suitcase as collateral.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Garth crested the final rise and saw the cabin. It was a small affair, nestled in between some trees almost at the edge of a steep slope.

From the front porch, Garth could see straight down to a narrow beach below. It was perfectly possible to traverse the slope, but also steep enough that no one would walk up on a whim.

In short, it was perfect.

Garth unlocked the door and looked at the dark interior. A slight covering of dust told of little use, but everything seemed to be in working order. A simple kitchen, complete with a wood stove that doubled as heat source, bed in the corner and a table that could seat four, if barely. It was simple and rustic, but most importantly, completely isolated. Grabbing a sandwich from his backpack, he unpacked his things and decided to take an early night. He had not slept much the previous night, after all, and the adrenaline had left him drained as it trickled out of his system.

Agent Carson allowed himself a small smile. A rare treat for him, but it was acceptable every now and then. The report before him contained a transcript of a phone call young Schieler had made to his uncle. His own foresight in ordering the tap had proven successful, and it was the most discreet way to gather intel. While it did not mention anything specific about the location, he was confident this cabin could be located from their files on the family. Once the location was found, it was a simple matter to send out a field team to check on the young man and keep an eye on him.

Jeff leaned over and stroked a hand up Alyssa's sweaty back. She was still breathing deeply from that last orgasm, but she was beginning to calm down. Jeff could feel his cum drip from his balls as it slowly leaked from her ass where his cock still held most of it in. Once he pulled out, it would gush out and cover the insides of her thighs, but for now, he relished in the feel of her sphincter gently massaging his softening cock.

He released the strap across her back, marveling at the crisscrossed pattern of red welts across her entire backside, from shoulders to knees. She had been very bad today, defying him several times by coming without permission. Granted, he had made it very difficult for her not to, but that was part of the game. She liked it rough, and he liked giving it to her rough. The final few restraints on her legs came loose and he regretfully pulled out of her ass. The expected stream of milky white cum poured out. He grabbed some of it and massaged it into her pussy, smearing her entire sex with his seed. Walking around her, he removed the blindfold and earmuffs first, then freed her hands and let her sit up.

They kissed passionately, her sweaty hair clinging to her face as their tongues wrestled.

'Thank you, Master, that was awesome.' Her voice was raw from all the pleading and screaming, but a wide smile split her face and her emotions were all Satisfaction and Contentment.

After a quick drink and a shower, they got dressed and cleaned away the mess they had made.

Half an hour later, Jeff closed and locked the door to his shop, giving Alyssa a final kiss as she walked towards her apartment to check on Erica. Jeff pocketed the keys and walked to his bike to go home.

About halfway home, a man stepped out from an alley in front of him. Looking around quickly, Jeff steered his bike towards the man and took the folded note he held out.

By the time Jeff reached the corner of the building, the street was deserted again. No one had seen the exchange.

After another few blocks, Jeff stopped in a shaded stretch of the street to read the note.

'We have contacted him, need to meet you.

Usual place, 2 pm tomorrow.

T'

The end of chapter 7