Bloodlust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nowarning
nowarning
57 Followers

"Good luck," Eve told him, squeezing his arm.

Luke had gone completely white. He tucked his hands into his pockets to stop them from shaking. He took several steps towards the council chambers, then turned to look at Theo. "Aren't you coming?"

Theo shook his head, "I'll be right behind you. Eve and I have some things to discuss."
Luke looked like he was going to say more, but the page was clearing his throat and the council was waiting. His eyes flashed between Theo and Eve, then he turned around and followed the page down the hall back to the council chambers.
When he was out of sight, Theo let out a low chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Eve asked, not seeing the humor.

"He thinks I'm going to fuck you. Can't blame him. It certainly crossed my mind."

Her heart sped up. She knew that, but hearing him say it was a different matter. She was suddenly aware of how little space separated them. She took an unconscious step back.

“It's so simple to get into a mind that isn’t protected by wards. Your mind is much more difficult…” he tutted, “What can I say, my work is impeccable.”

"You're going to be the death of me," Eve groaned.

"Then it'll be a very good death," he tilted his head as he stared at her, "Your lips would look perfect stretched around my cock."

"Theo."

“Eve.” He responded in the same tone of voice. He looked her up and down, "I love how angry you are. I wish I could fuck you right now in a tiny skirt and no panties. Oh wait, I'm a warlock. I can." He raised a hand and she felt the same familiar sensation of his magic wash over her.

She looked down, horrified, to see herself dressed in a short black skirt. The hem brushed the tops of her thighs. Beneath it, thigh-high stockings were pulled taut by a garter belt, the elastic cinching the top.

"How am I going to explain this to the council?" she hissed, smoothing the skirt down and feeling for panties, which were definitely absent.

"I'll change you back when I'm done with you." He stepped towards her, pressing her back against the ledge of the window. He caught her wrist and pressed her palm flat against his crotch. His pants were already tight, a bulge straining beneath the fabric. She could feel his cock twitch as her fingers closed around him.

Eve couldn't help the shiver of arousal that shot through her. "Right here? I didn't take you for an exhibitionist," she breathed.

"I'm not, I just really enjoy your discomfort."

She stepped closer to him, tracing her fingertip along the length of his shaft through his pants. "Tell me, Theo. What did you think of my memories?"

"That's a dangerous question to ask," he said, his voice rougher than usual.

"Try me." She stepped back until she hit the window ledge, hiking herself up onto the cold stone. Theo followed her, settling himself between her legs. Her skirt rode up as she wrapped her legs around him.

"I thought," he said, leaning in and biting her earlobe gently, "That I'd never met anyone quite as fucked-up as you are. That you are an absolute mess. That I had to have you. That you're beautiful when you come."

"I'm not a mess," she protested. Her fingers trailed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

"Yes, you are," he said, a wicked grin on his lips, "A vampire hunter reduced to a vampire's plaything. How fucking delicious."

His fingers gripped her hips tightly, pulling her forward so she was right on the edge of the windowsill. She could feel his erection against her inner thigh, her own arousal dampening the smooth stone.

He stood very still for a moment and she got the sense that he was listening to something. His head tilted almost imperceptibly. "Luke is close to finishing his testimony," he said, "We only have a minute or two."

Her heart skipped a beat, but before she could consider her hands were on him of their own accord. He unfastened his belt buckle, unzipping his pants. She looked down the hallway in both directions, anxious, but he pulled her chin back to face him. His other hand guided hers to his cock.

Trying to put aside her hesitations, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, sliding her thumb over the tip and spreading the slick precum.

He groaned and pushed her legs wider apart. He grabbed her hips and slid her even further forward. The blunt tip of his cock pressed against her slit, and with no delicacy he pushed himself inside of her. He gave her no time to adjust before he was thrusting into her. She gasped and bit down on her lip to keep quiet, the windowsill scraping her ass.

"Look at you, fucking a council member. I'd kill to see the look on their faces," he said.
She tried to formulate a response but could only let out a gasp. He leaned forward and kissed her hard, his tongue pushing into her mouth. His fingers found their way to her clit, stroking her as he continued his relentless rhythm. Her pussy was so wet that his cock slid easily all the way inside of her.

She broke the kiss and buried her face against his neck. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into fabric. "Please," she whimpered, not even sure what she was asking for.

He didn't let up, his thrusts hitting her deeper and deeper until she was trembling. Her legs shook. She came hard suddenly, her whole body tightening as waves of pleasure radiated outwards from her core. Her grip tightened around him, not letting him pull out. He was so thick, so hot inside of her, and as he drove himself in again and again she couldn't help but clench around him.

His breathing quickened and she felt his cock twitching, his movements growing ragged. With one last thrust, he pulled her against him, burying himself inside of her. He held her tight, a muffled groan escaping him. She could feel his cock pulse inside of her as he came down.

He stayed there, inside of her. He was panting, his hair disheveled, and he looked absolutely stunning. His eyes were vibrant. Eve slumped back against the window, suddenly noticing that her stockings were ripped and her ass hurt from rubbing on the stone. In comparison, she was a mess. She could feel his cum leaking out of her and down her thigh.

He pulled back, fastening his pants. He smoothed his hair and buttoned his shirt. With a faint glow from his fingertips, he looked presentable in an instant, his clothing perfect.

Eve frowned at him until he frowned back. "What?" he asked.

She gestured at herself. "You said you would put me back in my uniform."

He glanced down and a smile spread across his lips. "Oh, did I?" He didn’t make any move to help.

She pushed him away and hopped down off the windowsill, her legs wobbly. She pulled her skirt down as far as it would go and cursed. "You are a fucking bastard," she seethed.

With a smile of resignation, he raised his hand and she was suddenly back in her uniform. She fiddled with her sleeves and looked up at him, suddenly unsure what to say. He brushed her hair behind her ear.

“The page is already on his way. I should go,” he said. He turned but she reached out and grabbed his forearm, holding him back.

She took a breath. “Theo… this might be the last time you see me.”

His eyes searched hers for a moment. “You’re going to find him, aren’t you? As soon as the trial’s over?”

“I have to.”

A brief silence, then: “Good luck, Eve.” He gave her a brief kiss, deep dimples forming in his cheeks, then he turned and was gone. She let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding.

The inevitable seemed to be drawing closer and she didn’t know if she would make it through alive.

nowarning
nowarning
57 Followers
12