Cheater Punished

Story Info
John blackmails Kenzie for cheating on her boyfriend.
2.5k words
4.24
16.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John and Kenzie"

I looked up from my desk when I heard my name called. The teacher was listing off the partners for our final project of the year. I glanced over to Kenzie who sat across the room. We had spoken a few times and seemed to get along well. I used to have a bit of a crush on her but that faded away when she got a boyfriend. I looked back down as she began to walk over towards me.

"What's up partner?" she asked.

"Hey," I responded as I looked up at her.

"I'm glad I got partnered with you, you seem to know what you're doing in this class,"

She was right, I did. I don't know why but I always seemed to get physics. I had an A in the class and was routinely asked by a few different people for help studying. I had secretly hoped that Kenzie would ask me to help her study throughout the year but that never happened.

"I'm just glad I got partnered with somebody I somewhat know," I said.

"Haha yeah you're right. Anyways, where and when should we start working on this thing? We only have a couple weeks so we should probably get started soon."

I had sort of planned on waiting until the last minute to start working on the project as I did for most assignments, but I was certainly okay will starting sooner if it meant being around Kenzie.

"I'm not sure, I study at the public library sometimes," I answered.

"Ew no!" she reacted. "I hate studying in public it feels so awkward."

"Well we could always study at my house." I immediately felt nervous about what I had just said. Was she going to be weirded out by me suggesting to come over to my house? "That is if Caden wouldn't be upset about that," I said, trying to sound smooth.

Caden was her boyfriend. They had been dating since winter break which was about five months ago. We used to play football together but hadn't really spoken since the season ended in the fall.

"Nah I don't think he would care. Your house works. I can meet you there after school."

"Alright sounds good," I responded as a million butterflies began flapping in my stomach.

"See you then!" she said as she walked away.

For the rest of the day all I could think about was the fact that she would be at my house later. I thought my crush on her had faded away, but when I heard our names called together I immediately felt how I used to about her. The mixture of excitement and nervousness almost made me sick. As soon as school ended I got in my car and raced home. I changed into some fresh clothes and then texted her the address. About 10 minutes later I got a text back.

"Omw :)"

I practically stared at the front door until she arrived. After waiting for what felt like two hours but was in reality only 15 minutes I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey partner!" she excitedly said as I opened the door.

"Hey, come in."

She walked in and looked around. "Nice place," she said, being friendly.

"Thanks. You want anything?"

"Yeah, could I get a water please?"

"Of course. I'll go grab that and you can get set up over there," I said, pointing towards the living room.

I watched as she walked to the couch. She had changed since school too. She was wearing a light gray tank-top and black short-shorts that you could barely see below the bottom of the tank.

I got two glasses of water and joined her on the couch. I handed her the her glass and placed mine on the window sill behind us. I had previously got all of my stuff out while I waited for her to arrive.

"This project doesn't actually seem too bad, I was expecting a lot more since its the final," I told her.

"Thank God, my grade has been struggling this semester and I could really use a boost."

She finished getting all of her materials out we started our work. After about five minutes she sat her pen down. "Sorry, can I run to the bathroom really quick?"

"Yeah for sure," I said. "It's right down that hall and to the right."

She got up and walked away. I tried not to but I watched her the whole way. A few seconds after I heard her close the bathroom door her phone buzzed. I glanced over and read what it said. It was a message from a guy named Drew.

"Hey baby" it read.

I was confused. I had seen Kenzie and Drew talk a few times but I never knew they were on a texting basis. Plus Kenzie had a boyfriend. I grabbed her phone to read more. I guessed her passcode by entering her birthday. Can't believe that worked. I scrolled through her messages with Drew and my jaw hit the floor. They had been texting back and forth for at least a few weeks. And these weren't normal texts.

"God you're so hot"

"Come over"

"I miss you"

I kept scrolling through the explicit messages until I saw it. If my jaw was on the floor before, now it was in the basement. She had sent him a picture of her tits. I couldn't stop staring at them. Her boobs weren't huge but they were really nice. You could definitely notice them while she was wearing a shirt, but seeing them bare was something else entirely.

I heard the toilet flush and knew she would be back soon. I wasn't sure what I was doing but I quickly took pictures of their messages with my phone. I closed the messages and sat her phone back on the couch.

"Alright, you ready to get back to work?" she asked as she walked back.

"Uh, yeah," I said, still trying to process what had I had seen.

She sat back down next to me and started writing. I tried to look like I was too but really I wasn't getting anything done. I couldn't believe what I had stumbled across. After a while I decided I couldn't get anything done right now anyways so I stopped looking at the work in front of us.

"So how are things with you and Caden?" I asked. I was pretty sure that they were still dating but maybe I was wrong. I mean I hadn't spoken to either of them much in the past few months so maybe I missed them breaking up. Those texts certainly didn't look like something you'd send while in a relationship.

"Um, we're good. Why do you ask?" she responded, seeming confused.

"Oh I was just curious. I'm bored of doing this work and was trying to start some small talk," I lied. So now I knew for sure, she was 100% cheating.

"Oh okay, yeah this is getting boring for me too."

We sat in awkward silence for a few seconds. I had no idea what to say.

"Soooo if you're bored say something," she said to me laughing.

"You got a text while you were in the bathroom." Fuck, why did I say that? I was trying to find something to say and just blurted out my first thought.

"Oh really?" she said as she reached for her phone. She opened her messages and her eyes got wide when she saw what it was. She looked up at me, trying to play it off.

"Did you read it?" she asked. She could tell by my look that I had. "I know how 'hey babe' sounds but it really isn't anything like that. It's just an inside joke between us."

"I read some of the others," I stated.

Her face went white. "What?" she said with a mixture of shock and anger. "Why would you read my messages. How did you even get into my phone?"

"Your passcode is your birthday, it really wasn't hard to guess."

She looked panicked. "How much of them did you read?"

"Enough to know that it was a lot more than an inside joke. I didn't even know you knew Drew like that."

"I didn't until recently. He sat next to each other in a class and started talking. It's just casual though and nobody else knows." She looked me straight in the eyes. "That means you can't tell anyone."

"I mean that's kind of fucked up don't you think."

"No it doesn't mean anything its just a few casual hookups."

"Still, that's fucked up to Caden. I really feel like I should tell him." I didn't think about what I was saying. I was still so taken aback that I just said the first thoughts that I had.

"Come on. He probably wouldn't even believe you so it wouldn't do any good."

I pulled up my phone and showed her the pictures I took of their messages.

"What the fuck?!" she nearly shouted. "Why would you take those?"

"I didn't know what to do, I was so shocked. I still am."

"Okay seriously please do not tell him. I'll do anything you want just don't say anything to him please."

When I heard her say "anything" my heart started beating twice as fast. My mind began racing about all the things that could mean. It seemed like she could read my thoughts and knew exactly what was going in my head.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm not going to do anything like that with you," she stated bluntly.

I hadn't even thought of it before, but now that the idea had been brought up I realized what an opportunity I had. Not only did I know that she was cheating, but now I had her nudes too.

"I mean, why not. Clearly you aren't the most loyal girlfriend."

She looked offended. "John, I am not doing that and you are not telling him. Seriously stop it."

"I don't think you are in any position to be telling me what's going to happen here. You said anything, but if you aren't really willing to do anything then maybe I'll just send all of these pictures to him."

She just stared at me. It seemed like she started to understand the situation.

"What do you want me to do?"

I smirked. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I wanted to pinch myself. I felt my cock growing in my pants from anticipation.

"I want you to suck my dick."

She looked disappointed. "Come on not that. Can't I just jerk you off or something? I'll even show you my tits if you want. Just don't make me do that. Please."

"Nope, you either suck my dick or I send all of these to Caden."

She resigned to her fate. "You promise you won't say anything, right?"

"I won't if you do a good job."

She rolled her eyes and slowly got down on her knees in front of me. She looked up and I could see the anger on her face. Her hands grabbed my waistband and began to pull my pants down until my dick flopped out. She wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it slowly. As she looked up at me again, I just nodded to her. She looked back down and put her soft lips around the head of my cock. It felt amazing. I could feel her tongue rub the underside of my shaft as she took it deeper in her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, stroking her hand on the base of my dick as she did so. I could barely take it.

"Oh fuck Kenzie," I moaned out.

She responded by sucking it faster. She started stroking it with both hands while she licked and sucked on my head. I was in heaven and I leaned my head back in ecstasy. She took her mouth off of my dick and kept stroking it with one hand.

"Okay that's enough. I'm done now."

I looked her in the eyes and shook my head. "No you're not. I want you to swallow my cum."

She stopped stroking my dick. "I am not doing that! Look I sucked your dick for long enough. We're done here."

I was not going to let her get off the hook this easily. "I said I wouldn't send those messages to Caden if you did a good job. And in my opinion, if you don't swallow my cum, you haven't really done a good job, have you?"

I could tell that she was furious, but I could also tell she was scared. "You wouldn't really tell him, would you?"

"Oh yes I would. Now get back to sucking."

I grabbed her hair and guided her head back to my cock. She took it in her mouth and began sucking again. I pushed her head up and down, using her mouth as a fuckhole. Quickly I felt like I was close. I moved her head faster and faster and could hear her glucking as my cock went deeper and deeper into her throat.

"I'm about to cum!" I yelled as I moved my other hand to her head. With both hands I pushed her head all the way down until her lips were around the base of my dick and the tip of her tongue was touching my balls. I squirted my cum into the back of her throat and could feel her trying to move her head away. I held it firmly in place as the rest of my cum filled her mouth. After I had blown my entire load I pulled her head up off of me. Still holding it with both hands I locked eyes with her.

"Swallow," I commanded. She nodded and swallowed all of my cum. I smiled and tapped her cheek. "Good girl."

She moved to get up but I wasn't done toying with her yet.

"Wait wait wait, don't get up yet." She got back to her knees slowly.

"What do you want now, I did what you asked."

"Yes you did, and you did a great job at it." She rolled her eyes again. I grabbed my still hard cock and pointed it at her. "I just think you should give it a goodbye kiss."

"No that's humiliating. I'm done."

"You already sucked my dick and swallowed my cum. You want to risk your relationship over one little kiss?" I knew she would give in. She slowly moved her head closer and placed a kiss on the head of my dick.

"Perfect. Okay now you're done, you can get up now."

She quickly got up to her feet and began packing up her stuff. "I'm going to go, we can work on our project a different time."

"Fine by me," I responded. I was in no mood to start working now anyways.

I led her to the door and watched her walk to her car. I cannot believe what just happened. I must be dreaming. As she drove away I realized, now that I had experienced that, I was going to need to get some more.