Bloodreina's Bitch

Story Info
People have a new name for Raven, which is ironic.
5k words
5
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Raven Reyes had heard the whispers. How could she not? Hell, a few of the braver members of Wonkru said it right to her face. Bloodreina's Bitch. That's what they called her. Normally being referred to is someone's bitch, and especially just bitch, would send her into a rage, causing her to dish out a verbal beat down, if not a physical one.

However she understood that people were frustrated and looking for something, or someone, to lash out at. And they had bigger things to worry about, as the food was nearly non-existent, and even the air was running out, and if they didn't get out of the bunker soon they were doomed. Which was kind of ironic, as this was supposed to be their salvation but was now their prison, and someday soon maybe their tomb.

So she let it go, ignoring whatever cruel and insulting remark her people wanted to throw her way, even if it was right to her face. Of course it was only to her face when Bloodreina wasn't around, because everyone was afraid of her lover, and for good reason. If Octavia Blake heard those words in public she would have no choice but to kill whoever said it, as the leader of Wonkru couldn't allow herself to look weak.

But Octavia knew, and Raven had to keep her from doing something drastic. So they had settled into a routine, which more or less started the same way, but always had the exact same and admittedly mutually pleasurable ending.

"I'd kill them all for you, you know." Octavia said softly, breaking the silence which had fallen between them, "Slice them up one by one with my blades. Just say the word."

"You wouldn't." Raven said firmly, not for the first time reminding her girlfriend, "You're not the monster they say you are."

"I would, if they ever hurt you." Octavia said firmly, unlike before looking directly at her girl, "Seriously Raven, think about it. Things are getting worse, and people are getting bolder. How long before they do something to truly hurt me, by hurting you? Maybe we should just kill them all now. It would save on the oxygen."

"Then we would have no more meat." Raven said bitterly, hating she was having to use that argument, but knowing that Bloodreina was nothing if not practical, and then when Octavia gave her a look she quickly added, "And no, I am not freezing the corpses of your enemies just so we can have a source of protein. We are only resorting to... to that, to keep people alive. If it was just us I couldn't leave that way. I just couldn't. You know that."

"Maybe I'd make you." Octavia threatened, the two of them having a staring competition for a few long seconds, before the mighty Bloodreina lowered her head, "This was a mistake."

Again hating herself for saying it Raven pointed out, "We have too. If we're going to survive..."

"Not the cannibalism. Us." Octavia snapped angrily, and then tried to soften her words given the expression on Raven's face, "I... I just, I could do this a lot better if I had nothing to lose. I can just turn off my humanity. Become the monster they say I am. But... you keep me human. And I kind of hate you for it."

"No, you don't." Raven said softly, which sounded arrogant, but it was just the truth.

"No, I don't." Octavia admitted, almost laughing as she did so, "But I wish I did. It would be easier."

"Maybe. But I'm glad I'm here, keeping you sane." Raven said the last part playfully, although it was probably true, "I like proving to you that you're not the monster they think you are. That you're just a person, in extreme circumstance, trying to save her people by any means necessary. I can't imagine anything more human than that, and I'm so, so proud of you."

There was a long pause, then Octavia said softly, "You are, you know?"

"What?" Raven asked.

"The only thing keeping me sane." Octavia explained with a soft smile.

During that conversation they had been sitting on Octavia's bed in their private chamber, and for that last exchange they had been getting closer until they were resting her foreheads together. They stayed like that for a few long seconds, just taking comfort in each other, before pressing their lips together softly. Which to be fair was also taking comfort in each other, although it was more of a distraction from their problems.

It was thankfully an effective one, and something Raven needed just as much as Octavia did in that moment. Along with more explicit physical intimacy, which started shortly afterwards as they both got up and started removing each other's clothes. Which was more difficult with Octavia's clothes, given how complicated and intimidating Bloodreina's outfit was, but they got it done in the end.

They then took a step back to just admire each other for a few long seconds. Raven loved she was the only one that got to see the mighty Bloodreina like this. Exposed. Vulnerable. Even awkward. Oh yes, despite how incredibly beautiful she was Octavia Blake was conscientious of the battle scars which now covered her body, and Raven had kissed them like a thousand times now, and told her that she liked them.

Despite that Octavia still seemed to struggle to believe her. Although thankfully she wasn't still struggling when they went back to kissing each other, and this time they caressed each other more boldly as they slowly headed back to the bed, at which point Octavia lowered her down onto her back and got on top of her.

"You're so beautiful." Octavia whispered softly as she did so.

"So are you." Raven reassured with a soft smile.

Octavia found that hard to believe after everything she'd done, but she appreciated Raven saying it. Not that she was fishing for compliments before, she was just blown away by Raven's naked body. It took her breath away every time, especially when she wasn't thinking about her own body, like she was right now.

Other than the fact that her body was pressing against Raven's when she finished getting on top of her, their bodies pressed against each other in all the right places. Something Octavia savoured for a few long seconds, before pressing their lips together for another kiss, which lasted even longer than the others so far. Plus it had the added bonus of them beginning to slide their hands over each other's bodies.

At first they ignored the most sensitive parts, but then Octavia broke the kiss, and lowered her lips down to Raven's neck and then lifted her body up slightly, so she could use both hands to cup the other girl's tits. God, Raven had great tits. Octavia hadn't really considered herself into girls before she fell into this relationship with Raven, but now she was kind of obsessed with them.

Something she tried to show by gently fondling them for several long minutes while she just kissed up and down that soft neck, before moving her mouth even lower so she could worship them as they deserved to be worshiped. Which of course, got a very positive reaction out of her lover, especially when she kissed her way up one boob to take a nipple into her mouth.

She made sure to do it nice and slowly, giving them both a chance to savour the moment, and to anticipate what was to come. Which was of course Octavia swirling her tongue around Raven's nipple, then taking it into her mouth so she could suck on it gently. Octavia then kissed her way down one breast and up the other and back again so she could repeat the process.

Which she did, over and over again, the only difference being that the force of the suction increased. Also, Octavia reintroduced her hands into the equation, using them to caress whichever of Raven's mouth and tongue she wasn't focusing on for that moment. Which again, got a very pleasurable response, this time in the form of Raven cupping the back of her head. And also, lots of moaning.

Of course eventually Raven was also gently pushing on the back of her head, and whimpering, "Lower! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, please baby, go lower. I, oh fuck, I want your mouth on my cunt. Oh fuck yeah, eat my pussy baby, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh baby, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me! Oh fuck! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

While she tried to ignore that in favour of giving Raven as much pleasure as possible there was only so long Octavia could deny her lover anything. So down she went, kissing her way down Raven's flat stomach, lingering there at first for as long as she could stand as a way to tease her.

Of course the closer she got to Raven's pussy the more Octavia's mouth watered from it, which seemed ironic as again she hadn't thought she was bi, but her now aching hunger for pussy was definitely proving her old self wrong. So much so it was a struggle not to just devour that cute little cunt the second her mouth was hovering over it. However as always, Raven's pleasure was her priority, so Octavia did her best to give the girl she adored what she so richly deserved.

Raven was practically squirming with need in the few long seconds, which really felt like minutes and even hours, between Octavia reaching her destination, and the first time that night that she licked her pussy. She too didn't used to consider herself as bi, even though unlike Octavia she'd had the luxury of going to parties when she was younger, where she had made out with a couple of girls.

She might have even hooked up with one, although it was hard to tell whether that was a drunken memory, or simply a fantasy she'd had while drunk. Either way this relationship had taken her by surprise, but the sex part hadn't been really tough to work out. They just did the stuff to each other that they enjoyed, and particularly Octavia had become very good at it, which was why Raven was aching for it now.

It kind of felt like an eternity until she finally got it, but when she did it was more than worth the wait. Oh yes, the feeling of Octavia Blake's tongue slowly sliding a cross her pussy lips gave Raven Reyes some of the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt. Especially as Octavia always started at the bottom, and then worked her way up to the very top and lingered on her clit. At least for that first long, slow lick.

She wasn't so lucky with the licks which immediately followed, but ultimately that would be a good thing. Because while more attention to her clit would have been nice, a lot of it now meant that she would cum that much more frequently and hard later on, which was definitely a trade Raven considered worth it.

The best part being of course that like when it had come to sucking her tits Raven just savoured the fact that this was Octavia doing this to her. After everything they had been through she hadn't imagined they would end up in this position, but was so glad they did. They somehow fit together perfectly, and the sex was out of this world.

Also, if Raven was being honest, there was something to be said for seeing the leader of their people lying naked in between her legs, worshiping her cunt like it was precious to her. Like she was. Oh God, she was precious to the infamously feared Bloodreina. And more importantly, she was precious to Octavia Blake. Her Octavia. Which filled Raven with satisfaction.

What made it even better was when Octavia would look up at her from between her legs with such love and affection that it made Raven's heart flutter. It was a look she happily returned, while gently beginning to stroke Octavia's hair again, as she had done throughout the majority of the foreplay. Just like she continued moaning, gasping and whimpering in pleasure.

Sometime she gave a bit of verbal encouragement, but as she was in no hurry for this to end she didn't say much, and mostly let her sounds do the talking for her. That, and the amount of pussy cream which was leaving her body, which she knew the other girl loved, given the fact that she was moaning against her pussy, which in turn was heightening Raven's enjoyment.

Octavia did indeed love Raven's pussy juices. In fact she loved it almost more than anything else in the world with the exception of Raven's girl cum. Which admittedly made it tempting to make Raven cum sooner, but patience had literally been beaten into her, and using the patience to her advantage would mean more pleasure for her girlfriend in the long run.

And more yummy cream for her to swallow, so really it was a win-win. Besides, Bloodreina could not afford to get into bad habits when she lost control. Also, she loved this act, loved worshiping Raven, and wanted it to just go on for as long as possible. And honestly, it could go on forever as far as Octavia was concerned.

When she was busy worshiping Raven all the duties and responsibilities of being the one in charge just fell away. Everything she'd done, everything she was going to do to keep them alive, and all the bad voices in her head, were all just wonderfully silenced, and the only important thing to her in that moment was giving Raven Reyes pleasure. Well that, and swallowing as much girl cream as possible.

Thankfully she'd had plenty of practice by now, and knew exactly what to do. Hell, at first she was even able to get the majority with her eager little tongue, Octavia sliding it all over Raven's pussy in search of the liquid that she craved so much. Although inevitably she had to start wrapping her mouth around the other girl's entrance, and worse, pulling her tongue away from her to get everything.

That last thing hurt her to do, but it was the way of teasing Raven, at least at first. Inevitably though she had to let some of the liquid go for the greater good, but that just meant it ended up covering her face, marking her as what she had become, a pussy licking slut. It was one of the titles which Octavia was proud to wear, and although she was sure that there were those who considered that to be an insult they were just ridiculous.

Of course she was a slut for Raven's delicious pussy. Who wouldn't be, if they had a chance to taste it? But they wouldn't, because that was hers, all hers. An admittedly possessive thought which went through her head as she heard a familiar sound.

Namely Raven whimpering, "More! Oooooooooooh baby, give me more! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, don't make me cum yet. I just want more! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you know what I mean. Of course you do, ohhhhhhhhhhh, so give it to me. Yesssssssssss, that's it, ah God, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Again Octavia tried her best not to give Raven what she wanted right away, but she just couldn't resist her girl begging for her. Especially when she begged her like that, and that Raven was maybe even more needy than she was trying to let on. So ultimately it wasn't long before she kicked things up a notch. Even if, as requested, it wasn't much.

But at this stage not much could still be enough to push Raven into begging to cum, and that would definitely mean that was the beginning of the end. Still, it was fun to hear Raven's reactions to that little increase, and better yet it got Octavia more of that heavenly cream which she had become addicted too ever since she first tasted it.

Raven also loved the additional of course, especially the additional stimulation to her clit. It was so simple and obvious, and yet so very effective and making her squirm, whimper, and cry out with pure pleasure.

Especially as even in this stage Octavia didn't go to over the top with it, instead choosing to slowly build up the amount of times she touched it with her tongue, moving from zero gradually through occasionally, and then often, until finally soon she was touching it every time. Not long after that she was actually lingering on it, and then even taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. If it had been any harder she would have probably cum on the spot. As it was, she just got painfully close.

She still tried to resisted at first so she could savour it, especially now the pleasure had increased, but there was only so much she could do. Looking away from Octavia and digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands didn't work, pretty much leaving her with just thinking about some of the horrors they had been through.

But even that was only so effective, as everything that they had been through had led her to Octavia and the love they shared. And although it was perhaps a little naïve, Raven just had this feeling like everything was going to work out okay for them, no matter how grim things were looking. So ultimately she had to give Octavia what she wanted, and beg to cum.

"Make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd, please O, make me cum!" Raven cried out desperately, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum in your hot little mouth, ohhhhhhhhh, and all over your beautiful face. Make me fucking squirt! Yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I wanna fucking squirt all over you! Squirt like you always make me do. Oh yes! Oh God yes, make me cum! Make me cum make me cum make me cum ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me Octavia, my Heda, my OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Frustratingly Octavia didn't give her what she wanted immediately, instead just slowly increasing the attention to her clit until she became incoherent. Then Raven was sort of given a chance to recover when Octavia slid her tongue down to her entrance, but the anticipation of being tongue fucked meant that she didn't recover much.

Unfortunately, and even more frustratingly, Octavia then returned to her clit, and gave it some more gentle treatment, before starting to go back and forth. Which almost had Raven complaining several times, but whenever she did Octavia would attack her clit again, or even push her tongue inside her, rendering the poor mechanic completely speechless.

Then finally that tongue was pushed into her, although it was painfully slowly, Octavia obviously trying to do it without making Raven cum. Wanting to oblige her Commander Raven tried her best not to cum, but it was just no use. She was so overwhelmed by everything that happened to her over the last few minutes, and the sheer joy of Octavia Blake eating her out, that she just couldn't hold back, and before that tongue was even all the way inside her she came, and came hard.

It was an orgasm which was then followed by another, and another, and another, as the other girl worked relentlessly to make her cum, and to swallow her cum, which of course just made Raven cum harder and more frequently.

Octavia quickly pulled her tongue out of Raven's cunt and pressed her mouth around the entrance to that pussy so she could swallow at least the majority of her girlfriend's cum. Something Octavia had been woefully inept at initially. Thankfully she had vastly improved since their first time together, and this time she was proud of her efforts. Especially as it meant she had more yummy liquid to swallow.

Oh yes, Raven's cum was easily her favourite flavour, and Octavia just couldn't get enough of it. Which was why she had failed to swallow much that first time, as she had been just so blown away by the taste. Something she was struggling to do now, but luckily just about managed it, and not only that, but when she was done she went right back to making Raven cum again.

This time she just shoved her tongue inside as deep as it would go, hoping to trigger another climax immediately. And while that didn't happen, Octavia got the unexpected benefit of savouring the feeling of Raven's pussy quivering around her tongue. Which of course Raven got to savour too, something that she was very happy about, given just how loud her cries and then her whimpers of pure pleasure were.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12