Bloodreina's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octavia then got the same result when she started tongue fucking the other girl, although just as she was getting into it and really working up a rhythm the other girl came again, making it tough to switch to the cum swallowing. But proving that she really had improved Octavia did just that, and she was very much rewarded for it.

For a while that process was continued, and honestly, Octavia would have been happy for it to go on forever. Unfortunately that was not to be, as Raven suddenly flipped them over and started grinding down onto her face. Which in it's own way was wonderful, as Octavia's entire world became pure Raven Reyes, as the other girl was the only thing she could see, smell and taste.

However that meant the majority of the girl cum ended up covering her face, instead of ending up in her belly were it felt like it truly belonged. Although on the bright side, Raven was marking her as what she was, a total slut for her cum, something which made Octavia's heart flutter with delight. So she just stuck out her tongue and allowed the other girl to bash her pussy against it over and over again.

Honestly Octavia almost wished that her people could see her now. The feared and deadly Bloodreina, being used as a fuck pad, her face simply something her so-called bitch could rub against to get herself off. It was kind of funny really. Although it would make everyone lose all respect for her, and then there would be chaos. No, particularly this private moment was just between the two of them.

Besides, Bloodreina would go berserk if anyone other than her saw Raven naked. Also they probably shouldn't see her being knocked into unconsciousness while her 'bitch' fucked her face, something which to Octavia's shame had happened a couple of times before. Thankfully this wouldn't be one of those times, Raven rolling off of her just as she was feeling faint.

Both girls then took a few long minutes to recover, before Raven positioned herself on top of Octavia and started gently kissing her face. At first it seemed sweet and loving, Raven simply thanking her girlfriend for making her cum so hard and frequently, but Octavia knew the truth.

She knew that her woman was getting off on tasting herself on her face, just as she did a few minutes later when she tasted it on her lips and tongue. Not that she was complaining of course, because Octavia loved it just as much, especially as Raven left a little cum on her face so it would be there as she fucked her. Something which normally involved more build-up, although they both knew that wasn't necessary right now, given how wet the Commander was from eating pussy, and the mechanic took advantage of that.

Namely by shoving a hand straight down to where Octavia needed it the most. Admittedly Raven only gently caressed her pussy lips with her fingertips, but it was more than enough to make the mighty Bloodreina let out a loud and pathetic sounding cry. Thankfully it was mostly muffled by Raven finally crushing her lips against hers, Octavia happily opening her mouth and allowing Raven's tongue to take ownership of her own, like honestly her entire body was doing to hers.

Oh God, Octavia loved it when the other girl took charge like this. It was something that people wouldn't believe, but if anyone was a bitch in their relationship it was the deadly Bloodreina, who was now whimpering, moaning and gasping into the mouth of her more dominant lover.

Which only became louder as Raven pushed a finger painfully slowly inside of her and started thrusting it in and out. It felt like if she moved a little faster, or just added one more finger, Octavia would cum for sure, and her body was desperately crying out for it, but honestly? Octavia was actually glad she wasn't getting it, as it gave her a few long minutes to enjoy the pleasure of having Raven inside of her like this.

Another girl, inside of her pussy. And for better or for worse it continued to be that way even when Raven added a second finger, and increase the pace, managing to do it so slowly and gradually that the infamous warrior was kept on the edge for what felt like a blissful eternity.

Then just as Octavia was really beginning to ache to cum Raven's thumb started rapidly rubbing her clit at the same time she broke the kiss and bit down hard on Bloodreina's neck. Octavia wore so much make-up in her Bloodreina persona it was unlikely anyone would notice, and if they did they would probably just dismiss it as an old war wound.

Because the truth, that Bloodreina's Bitch was marking her territory, was absurd. But it was that thought, along with the other two additions, which finally pushed her over the edge of orgasm, causing Octavia to let out a loud cry of pleasure in the process. Something which happened again, and again, and again, as apparently Raven was truly determined to return the favour.

Raven really wanted to replace her fingers with her mouth and tongue, but she got preoccupied making sure that mark would stay for at least the rest of the night. She'd never been this territorial with other lovers, but somehow it was just something Octavia bought out of her. Or was it Bloodreina? Or the things people called her, and their complete ignorance about how things really work between them? Or was it just because it was hot?

Honestly it was probably a combination of factors, but whatever the case, Raven bit down as hard as she dared, and then tried to make it up to her lover by licking and sucking Octavia's neck to sooth away the pain. Although Raven wasn't sure that Octavia noticed, given that she was too busy cumming.

Wanting to make sure that it was as hard and as frequently as possible Raven stopped holding back, and built up the pace until she was frantically hammering Octavia's clit and particularly her cunt with her by now well practiced fingers. She also added a third and a fourth finger into her pussy, which was in the record for them. Which made her wonder about her even more.

However she decided against it for now as she thought her thumb was better served rubbing Octavia's clit. There was one other addition though, not counting rubbing her own twat against the other girl's thighs, although at this point that probably helped. But the main thing was whispering encouragement into her ear.

"Cum for me O! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, cum like a good girl." Raven encouraged lovingly and with a happy smile, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you're such a good girl for me. Sooooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm. Your saving our people O. Saving me. And now, mmmmmmmmm, you're cumming like a little bitch. Oh yes, Bloodreina's Bitch is making Bloodreina cum like a bitch! No! No, Bloodreina's not cumming like a bitch, oooooooooooh, at least not yet. No, she's cumming like a good little girl, all over my fingers, oooooooooooh, and cumming hard! Oh yes, cum for me Octavia, fucking cum for me! Cumming like you deserve. Oh yes, you deserve this O. You deserve all of it. Oh my God yes, oh yesssssssssssss! Yes that's it, fucking cum like you deserve! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking cum for me!"

Sometimes her words were even nastier than that, but mostly Raven just reminded Octavia that she was good, that she deserved this, and even that she loved her. It was far more important for Octavia to hear it, even if she said she didn't want too. Although on this occasion before she got to the 'I love you' part the other girl grabbed her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Hell, Octavia was even in control at first, showing that if she really wanted to she could be dominant in the bedroom. But then once again Bloodreina gave up control to her, which was so hot Raven just had to make her cum one last time. She wanted to continue after that as well, but she knew how much Octavia hated to be overwhelmed, at least by a simple finger fucking.

So reluctantly Raven slowly bought Octavia down from her high and then slowly removed her fingers from inside of her, making the other girl whimper in the process. Octavia then whimpered even more pathetically as Raven brought those fingers up to her lips and with an evil smile slid them into her mouth, moaning happily as she sucked them clean. Which of course, she did nice and slowly so she could make Octavia 'suffer'.

More importantly it allowed her to recover somewhat, enough to show her inner Bloodreina, namely by pinning Raven down and kissing her again. Which started frantic and needy, but then became slow and loving, before the Commander pulled back and smiled down at her precious mechanic.

Raven smiled back, and then whispered, "I love you, Heda."

Having someone call her that instead of Bloodreina meant a lot to Octavia, but of course she simply deflected and smiled, "I love you too, Bloodreina's Bitch."

Raven scowled, "You'll pay for that."

"I hope. so." Octavia grinned, before kissing her girlfriend again.


12