All Comments on 'Bloodsong Pt. 04'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl4 months ago

I'm loving this story so far, the dynamic between Paige and Natalie is fab. I really hope that they do end up together, I think Paige can only be a good thing for Natalie. She seems like she's going to test her patience whilst simultaneously breaking down her man-made barriers. Let's hope the blood song wins out and Paige becomes Natalie's, she seems special enough. The witty banter/dialogue is fun to read, I love Natalie's character.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ash4 months agoAuthor

I just noticed the strikethrough on "each night" in that one clause didn't come through on Literotica. Let's all just pretend it says "II. Paige Clarke will offer her blood to Natalie Stoia every other night" after Natalie's rewrite.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

So enjoy this storyline and your main characters — in fact, all characters so well crafted. As a near hopeless romantic, agree with Aquariusgirl. The two are so good together; love the dialogue and introspective moments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like it very much! the descriptions of the characters, the well-paced dialogues and the acting, the construction of an invented but coherent world and its own mythology... above all the characterization of the characters makes the dynamics between them and their psychology plausible and engaging : instincts and rationality, desire... this is how the concept of eroticism works!! -not just the long descriptions of sex that we read in other stories!- compliments from a non-native speaker (yeah, i'm discovering a lot of words and synonyms thanks to you)

Nightwish1977Nightwish19772 months ago

This was nice. Looking forward to the next chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bloodsong Pt. 03 Previous Part
Bloodsong Series Info