Bloody Trick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between these meetings he was sending out employees to find properties in other cities for the proposed expansion. He couldn't leave the city due to his probation terms so he had to delegate. It was good for him and his employees. Mark was learning how to trust his people and they were growing in their experience.

Their first couple's meeting was strained at first. Willa wanted to sit next to Mark but he chose to sit where he could see both Dr. McClellan and Willa without turning his head. He needed to see their body language as well as listen intently to Willa.

Dr. McClellan started out by having each tell of their first ever meeting and their early dating experiences. This started them out by remembering the good times. She skillfully asked questions about when they each acknowledged their love for each other and the subsequent progression of their relationship.

She asked about details of their marriage ceremony and how each had felt about each and every positive and negative item surrounding the ceremony. She had found throughout her professional life that many long term problems in marriages had started with the hype of the perfect ceremony. Men usually had only wanted a simple ceremony to celebrate their love for their women while the average woman used the ceremony to create a "me" environment where the groom was almost an afterthought.

She was happy to note to the couple that there had not seemed to be much personality clash in their marriage celebration.

This had taken up a huge chunk of the first session. Dr. McClellan ended the session with the assignment that Mark and Willa had to list disappointments in their marriage starting at the time each felt that it was getting stale.

As they were leaving Willa again tried to get Mark to come home with her but Mark just walked away to his car. He then had to lose Willa as she followed him. For his own peace of mind he did not want her to know where he was living.

At their next couple's session Mark started the discussion about their marriage and when it became stale by citing the lack of communication by Willa, then the late nights at work, and finally the lack of any expression of affection including kissing, hugging, pillow talk or sex. Mark explained how this had gone on for months until he finally had Willa investigated.

Willa had a completely opposite take on their marriage before the blood trick. She felt that they were still a loving couple and she was only having sex with Dale and that was not a threat to her marriage or any indication of how she felt about Mark.

Mark had anticipated her response since she seemed to think that he should forgive and forget all the slights she had dealt him. He then brought out a portable DVD player and pressed the "Play" button. It was cued to one of the conversations Willa had with Dale after sex. "Hmm, Baby, that was good. You do me better than Mark ever could. His poor pathetic cock doesn't come close to how deep you get in my pussy and especially my ass since I never allow him there."

There was a response from Dale and then Willa continued. "I don't know why I married him. I almost filed for divorce when he quit working for you and started the warehouse business since there was no money for a long time. My job with you kept us solvent for a long time. I should just dump him so I can be ready and available for you more often."

Dale then countered. "Have you cut him off from sex like I asked? I certainly don't want sloppy seconds from your wimp husband."

"Baby, I keep myself pure just for you. I live for your cock."

Mark stopped the playback and turned to Willa. She had a shocked look on her face and was shaking her head in denial. "You mouth the words but I know different. You claim you love me but I can't understand why you would think of me that way and still want me to come back to your house. I can only think that you have some kind of humiliation planned for me to get back at how I outed you and your fuck buddy, Dale."

He turned to Dr. McClellan. "I am sorry, Doctor, but I see no further need for your services. Willa lives in a dream world where she does no wrong and I should just be grateful for the occasional tidbits she throws at me. She thinks I should not need a loving wife but just be a doormat for her."

Marsha McClellan sadly acknowledged his conclusion. Unless Willa made some serious and drastic concessions there would be no progress. "I agree with you, Mark. I will ask to continue individual sessions with you both as I think you both need help in healing."

Mark nodded at Willa and Dr. McClellan and turned and left the office. He felt he needed to get back to work and check with his staff on the expansion locations. Willa followed him to the warehouse. She still wanted to talk. Mark shrugged his shoulders in defeat and led her to the small training room where they could have some privacy and yet not have to sit very close to each other.

Very few of the employees even knew who Willa was so the gossip hounds started up as Mark shut the door for privacy. No one would disturb them unless he opened the door again.

"This is it, Willa. This is the last meeting. Speak your piece and then get out and let me get back to work."

Willa looked at his stiff unbending countenance. Over the years she had seen her husband when he was happy, when he was satiated after sex, when he was overworked and frustrated, when he was angry at how events had conspired to slow their plans, and how sad, almost like a spanked puppy when she had refused to discuss children. But she had never seen this look before. He looked like his whole body was chipped out of granite and was just as unfeeling.

She took a deep breath and tried to resurrect their marriage even though she knew, deep down, that it was a lost cause. "I am so sorry that you had to hear those comments. I never intended for you to hear any of those conversations. I certainly didn't feel that way towards you or our marriage. Each and every one of those comments was designed to prop up Dale's ego. He insisted on it early in our affair. He had to control our lives. He insisted that you should be cut off from sex with me. He was the one who thought up the idea that I should discourage you from having sex with me by acting indifferent to you and your advances. At the time I looked at it as a kind of prank to pull on you. I got my jollies with Dale and you got me just lying there with KY in my cunt so you could get your nuts off. I hate to admit this but we had more than one laugh at how horny you must have been."

If it was possible Mark's face became even more implacable. Willa couldn't see how her comments were striking him and destroying his ego. The only thing that kept him from showing how much she, once the love of his life, was harming him was the fact that this past year many women had sought his company as he traveled around the country. No lover had voiced any dissatisfaction about his prowess as a lover. As a matter of fact Mark was the one who terminated each relationship.

She paused to let out a sob of despair as she realized how she must be hurting him but she had to continue. She completely broke down for a few minutes as she tried to tell him the next part.

"That night, you know, the night of the surprise birthday party, Dale let me know what you had planned. We laughed about how clueless you must be to ask him to keep me away until the right time. We fucked in his office, on his couch a couple of times. Yes, I had his sperm in my pussy and my ass. He even took some of it from my cunt and stuffed it in my mouth so that I could kiss you and give you a taste."

She stopped as she absorbed the look of complete disgust on his face. She didn't know if it was a better expression than the stony one he then regained.

With a nod to acknowledge his unspoken opinion of Dale's plans she continued. "Yes, I will admit at the time it seemed a cute prank to pull on you but, in retrospect, it was a demeaning and cruel thing to do to someone I professed to love." She paused. "I am glad that I never got the chance to get you to kiss me with sperm on my breath. Well, I might wish to kiss you with your sperm on my breath but no one else's."

With a deep breath she continued. "When we arrived at the house we were laughing and joking about how we had pulled the wool over your eyes. I was especially pleased. Here I was getting great sex on the side and you were throwing me a birthday party. I was wondering what expensive gift you were giving me. When we got out of the pickup I didn't even stop to think about why there were so many people standing outside the house. I was so full of myself that I didn't even stop to think about why no one seemed to be hiding."

She now gave out a sob. "Then we got up to the crowd and heard about the blood. There was so much speculation about what had happened. The only thing that everyone seemed to know was that you were missing and there was a lot of blood."

Willa shook her head. "I was in denial for quite a bit. We talked to some of the people. At first they were expressing their well-wishes for my birthday but then, as the gossip got worse, we started to have people move away from us and whisper amongst themselves. Finally someone actually asked what we had done with your body."

She broke down again for a few moments. "That was when I got very concerned. More cops were arriving. Some of the people were leaving. One of the cops came over after we were pointed out to him and he started to ask questions. I asked about you but he couldn't or wouldn't say anything about you. He just kept asking where we had been earlier in the evening. Of course, we couldn't say we were fucking in an empty office but that was exactly what we had been doing while you were being attacked and kidnapped. I was starting to become sick."

She gulped a little. "I think you know exactly what you wanted me to feel and I did. My husband, the one I stood in front of and told the world that I would love and cherish forever, was missing and presumed critically injured or maybe even dead, while I played the slut and had illicit sex with my boss. Then a detective came and took us into custody and took us to the police station for questioning. That was where I found out that you knew about Dale and me. They found the packet of information in the desk. The detective made sure that I listened to each tape and watched every moment of each video showing how badly I treated you."

Willa broke down again. When she regained her composure she continued. "I was so distraught. Here I believed you had been killed and they were accusing me of killing you and hiding your body. They kept asking if Dale needed money. They showed me a new insurance policy that I had supposedly taken out on you. I was so floored by the accusation I couldn't think straight. Finally I asked for a lawyer so they would have to stop badgering me."

We stopped for a moment and Mark got her a glass of water. She thanked him and continued. "With all their speculation about what had happened to you I even began to wonder if Dale didn't have something to do with your disappearance. They came in and showed me plastic and duct tape from his pickup that had spots of blood on them. They asked about how the business was doing, both ours and Dale's. I know where Dale was when you supposedly were attacked but I had to question if he hadn't planned on getting rid of you and had hired someone to kill you. That insurance policy would have helped him a lot, as I found out later."

She pinned him with a look of despair. "For the next week I was in hell. My husband, the man I truly loved, was believed to be dead. I was in mourning but I had no family support. My own family believed the gossip and rumors that I had something to do with your disappearance. I couldn't go out but I couldn't stay in the house. When I went into the bedroom all I could see was the blood, all that blood. And it was yours, the lab confirmed it. Where did you get all that blood?

And then, the police came again and demanded to know about the rat poison. I didn't even know we had any poison in the house but they could only find my fingerprints on the packaging. I was going crazy. I knew I didn't mean you any harm but I couldn't be sure that my lover felt the same way. Dale was losing weight from a lack of sleep and no appetite, just like I was. But, and this is a big but, we weren't talking to each other anymore. I would only speak to him at work if it was absolutely necessary.

Gretchen had thrown him out of the house and was going to file for a divorce. Customers, first only locally, but then nationally started to leave and cancel orders. Then the district attorney went on the news and told the world he was going to go to the grand jury for an indictment. Hell, no one had even suggested declaring you dead and I was in danger of being tried for your murder."

She broke down and cried again. "Did. . .did. . .did you hate me so much that you wanted to completely destroy me?" She looked so lost and forlorn at that moment Mark very much regretted what he had done. She looked at her hands on the table. "You succeeded. No one at work, no one from my family, certainly no one from your family would talk to me. I was being ostracized by everyone. I would come by the house to get some clothes and I would find graffiti on the door. It was always in the same vein: namely that I was a murderous bitch and should die.

The phone calls started. I changed my number multiple times. I think someone at the phone store was giving my new number out every time as the calls would stop for a short time and then start up again. The ones that were the worst were callers using your number and whispering, 'How could you kill me, Willa? How could you do that to me?' I was hysterical at times. I would call Kellie and she would try to calm me down but I know she hated me too. She was your employee and friend, not mine."

She shuddered and took a deep breath. "Then you came out of hiding and called me. I was so overjoyed that I couldn't wait to see you again. I wanted you home, safe and sound. I wanted to kiss you, hug you, yell at you, cry, laugh, scream, sit quietly and stare at you, beg your forgiveness while taking you to task for scaring me. I wanted it all and at the same time. But, no, you just let me know you were alive and then you went away again. Kellie wouldn't let me know where you were. There were rumors again. Some said you really were dead and that I was making your existence up to shift attention away from what we had done."

She stopped and gave Mark an exasperated look. "I know you snuck into town on occasion. I suppose it was to conduct some business here at the warehouse but you never once called me. You never came to the house. You made no attempt to get in touch at all. Thankfully you did allow me to access some funds so I could keep up the house payments. Then Dale left town. Timmons Electronics almost closed. I had to take over the reins to try and get it back and I have succeeded so far."

Now came the final thoughts Mark thought. "You finally come back and then demand that I agree to have kids. I am too busy keeping Timmons open to try and get pregnant. What kind of life would our child have if I am too busy keeping a business running, spending sixteen to eighteen hours a day at work? Please tell me how I can raise a family with that kind of demand on my time? A hundred workers depend on my ability to get the job done. Their families demand that I do my job. Our customers demand that I sacrifice my personal life."

She was impassioned. Mark would give her credit for that. She finally started to wind down. "I just want my husband back and my marriage back. Is that too much to ask for? Can't you forgive me and let us love each other again?" She reached her hands out to Mark but he didn't react at all. He didn't pull back but he didn't attempt to meet her in the middle of the table either. There was no touching at all.

"Is it my turn to speak?" Mark kept his temper. Willa nodded. She could see that his face was still stone hard. His lips didn't even seem to move as he spoke. She took no reassurance from the softness of his speech.

"You say you want our marriage back and me back in our house but what actually do you want? Do you want the marriage where we discussed our future and the family we would have or the marriage of a year ago where you just came home to sleep after fucking your boss every day?" Mark held up his hand to stop her reply. "No, no speaking yet. I let you vent on me so it's your turn to listen."

Willa shrank back. Mark continued. "You state you want to be married to me but at the same time you informed me that you have, and I repeat HAVE, to put in sixteen to eighteen hours a day to keep Timmons Electronics open to keep the employees, their families, and the customers happy. Where would you have time for a husband? I assume you sleep sometime."

Willa nodded. Mark kept on in the same vein. "What kind of life does that leave me as your husband? What am I supposed to do, am I supposed to just sit around and wait like a lost puppy for a little pat on the head and a tidbit to eat? I don't think so! I am willing to help in any way but I refuse to be the second fiddle in a relationship.

I could care less about Timmons Electronics. If it needs you unvarying attention sixteen to eighteen hours a day then maybe it needs to fail. Certainly Dale never gave it that much of his life and it was his brainchild and his primary responsibility. He always had enough time to make his wife feel loved while, at the same time, he was fucking you every day. Why do you have vice presidents? Don't they do any of the heavy lifting? I think you need to evaluate each and every management position and cut the deadwood out."

He stood. "And, finally, I want the pillow talk, the quiet easy time to connect with my spouse. I want to be able to sit and discuss everything from the minutest of minutia to world events with my wife. I want to be able to show her in thought, deed, and word that I love her. Even if I never father a child I want to have a life outside of work. I want to be able to take a vacation, not be chained to a desk or have my wife chained to her desk. I want a wife, not a roommate. I will not settle for second place in a relationship."

Mark opened the door. "I assume you do get horny once in a great while. You seemed to crave sex with Dale, if not with me anymore. So, why don't you hire a gigolo to be at your beck and call? He could arrange to fuck you whenever you get the itch. Your life will be much simpler. And get a dog to share your bed if you need a body to keep you warm. A dog is far more forgiving than I am."

Willa just sat there as Mark left the room. She was now completely forlorn. She had nothing but Timmons Electronics to call her family. What if Mark was correct and all her effort to keep the doors open were just a hollow victory? Would anyone care if she sacrificed her health and her family for a corporation? Did Timmons Electronics provide any unique electronic gear that couldn't be found elsewhere?

Willa felt older than her thirty-eight years as she got up from the table and made her way out the door. There was no one in her path that she knew at the business she and her husband owned. That was another point in Mark's arguments about family. Here she was part owner in a successful business and she only knew the other owner and the C.O.O. That was a sobering thought. Was she putting too much energy and emphasis on a company she didn't have any ownership in?

Willa made a mental note to check on the availability of a rescue dog. Her house was very empty without Mark there. Somehow she needed to make it feel a little like a home again. Hell, maybe with a dog that needed care she would actually look forward to going home again.