Bloody Trick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers

In the days following the meeting and clearing of the air Willa quit trying to get Mark back and their respective lawyers sat down and hammered out a deal. At the end of the day Willa would sell her share of Wallace Warehouses for a set sum. This let Mark give ten percent of the business to Kellie Parsons.

Mark ran the day to day operations while Kellie went through her pregnancy and birth. Kellie stayed out of the office full-time for the full twelve weeks after the baby was born. Her baby boy, named James Mark Parsons after her husband and her boss, was a delight to all. Mark accepted his role as godfather even though Willa was named the boy's godmother.

Willa delighted in her new godson. Did she regret not having her own? No one will ever really know but she did agree to be any subsequent baby's or babies' godmother or even designated as an "Aunt". Over the years she finally figured out that she needed to hire the right people and delegate some of the responsibilities so she could have some time to herself. She seldom dated but did have a boy-toy or two for relief of her sexual needs.

After Kellie returned to work and Mark successfully completed his terms of probation he then returned to the road. His RV got a lot of mileage as he went and visited various sites as a tourist and as possible expansion locations for his warehouses. On occasion he would meet a nice woman who would share his body for a night or so but he wasn't in a hurry to find a new soul mate.

First he learned how to be alone without being lonely. He found he could be self-sufficient and not dependent on another person for his happiness or even contentment. This took the edge off any new relationship. He could relax and let a possible love interest evolve without stress.

A few years went by. His business was expanding. There were occasional trips back home to have a face to face conference with Kellie and the rest of the executives. This allowed him to keep his fingers on the pulse of the company and also reminded each of his employees who was the actual owner of the company. Mark worked hard to make sure that no one felt that it was to be stressful reunion but that it was just what it was, a way to keep abreast of changes and possible expansion opportunities.

Mark would also take this time to get to know his godsons and goddaughter. Yes, Kellie had decided to expand her family and not raise James as an only child. Each pregnancy saw Mark back at the helm while Kellie was off.

Mark took the kids on camping trips, hit the local amusement park, taught them how to play baseball, watched their soccer games (and wondered what the hype was) and attended innumerable cookouts. He had to be civil to Willa when she attended an event and found it wasn't hard to do so.

Did Mark ever marry and have his own kids? Since this is not the entire story of his life, maybe yes or maybe no. He also didn't regret how he outed his wife and her lover. It was a great trick and was very successful in destroying whatever relationship they might have been developing.

All in all it was a good bloody trick.

*****

Thank you for reading this story. I trust many will let me know how he/she liked or disliked it. As I have allowed on other stories, if you don't like the end or feel it didn't really end, then feel free to submit a new ending or a continuation. Just try to be true to the original characters, please.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers