Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James reached out, then hesitated a moment. Kelsey grabbed his hand, and guided it to her breast. It was firm, yet soft, and so warm. Her nipples were small and hard, and she made little noises when he touched them. Her breasts were lovely, and he loved touching them, but most of all, he loved seeing the way her face looked when she moaned. She was always gorgeous, but she was even prettier with her mouth open slightly and her eyes closed, small groans of pleasure coming from her. Before he realized, he was fully hard. Kelsey realized it at the same moment, his cock standing between them and rubbing against her.

"Are you ready?" she asked. James nodded. Kelsey smiled and knelt, then pulled her long black hair back into a ponytail and tied it off. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue; a little tendril of drool strung from her tongue to her lips. She placed her tongue tenderly under the head of James's cock, and licked toward the tip slowly. He gasped and moaned, reaching out to the shelving on either side of him for support. She slowly curled the head with her tongue, smiling each time he moaned, before finally opening wide and putting her whole mouth around the head. He gasped as he felt her tongue still moving around inside, just a little, caressing the underside. Her mouth started to slide back and forth, her lips sealed tight around the shaft. With each thrust of her head James moaned, struggling not to cum just yet. He wanted to enjoy his time with her.

And then she moved forward, taking all six inches of James's cock in one swift motion. He felt his head hit the back of her throat, then felt it give way and allow him all the way in. Her lips ground against his groin, and she moaned with him down her throat. The vibrations spiraled pleasure through him, and when he opened his mouth, it was like her moan was being transmitted through his body and out through his vocal cords; it came out high and girlish, surprising him. He felt her fingers move underneath to his scrotum, and she began to push her fingers into his pelvis from underneath, almost as if he had a vagina.

It was too much. With another girly moan that was nearly a scream, James finally came. He started off pumping cum down Kelsey's throat, but she quickly backed off and let the rest of it rain all over her; it hit her just below her eyes, dribbling down to her now-smeared dark red lipstick, followed by spurts that left strands of sticky cum all over her throat and chest. James shuddered, enrapt, as she brought her hands to her breasts and played with the cum there, scooping some up and licking it off, swallowing it. "Hell of a load there. Want me to share some?"

James nodded before he had a chance to think. Hell, he made himself nod. Now, in this moment, he desperately wanted to be fed his own cum from this mysterious, gorgeous girl. She stood up, offering one sticky hand to him. He leaned forward and did his best imitation of her sucking his cock, making sure to lick around her fingertips before taking them all the way into his mouth, backing off and leaving them clean. The cum was thick and salty in his mouth, and it felt strange, but he gladly swallowed, savoring it.

"Ooh, naughty! I love it!" Kelsey laughed, holding out her dripping breasts. "Want some more?" James leaned forward without hesitation, licking the cum off of her tits, savoring the way it tasted against her skin. She felt so soft and good, and the cum was the perfect compliment to the mildly acid taste of the slight sheen of sweat she had built up.

Finally, she was all cleaned up. Between the two of them, it had frankly been a short task. She stepped forward and kissed him deeply. "That was really, really fun," she murmured. "I think I'm really starting to like this new friendship."

James grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, uh, can't say I'm having a bad time so far." He looked down and saw the ring of lipstick on his crotch smudged around his penis. "...wow. Nope, not a bad time at all." He gestured down to the panties that were around his legs. "Um, uh.. What should I do with these?"

Kelsey looked up from where she was picking up her clothes, her bra already back on. "Did you know that I never actually wore those? You're the only one to wear them, so honestly? You should keep them. Besides, they look really good on you."

James pulled them up, still looking down. "You're... you're sure? I can pay you back, or..."

Kelsey walked up to him, shirt now on, and kissed his cheek. "Absolutely. You seem to enjoy them a lot. Just make sure you wear 'em again for me in the future." She smacked his butt playfully. Before James could respond, his phone started beeping. The timer he had set for his break was going off.

"Ah, hell, I need to get back to it." He pulled up his pants, then looked at Kelsey. "D'you want something to wipe the lipstick off with? It's really smudged. Pretty obvious."

Kelsey grinned devilishly. "No way in hell, bud. I'm going back in there with you with my hair tied back and my lipstick smeared; your coworkers will know what it means. I wanna show them that you can pull."

James smirked as he finished getting dressed. They left the shed, James relocking the padlock. As they passed where they had left their coffees, Kelsey stopped and handed James his. "Take a sip," she said to him. "I'm sure you don't want to go back into work with your breath smelling like cum. That's my job." James smiled as he drank some coffee.

They walked back in together, James looking relaxed and Kelsey with her hair in a messy ponytail, lipstick smeared around her mouth. Shayna and Justiss stared. Justiss turned to say something to Shayna, but she brushed her aside, too stunned to say anything.

James very loudly and clearly walked to the back, washed his hands, and settled in to finish his shift. All in all, it was the best day of work he had ever had.

12