Blooming Flower Ch. 02 - The App

Story Info
The 2nd in the Blooming Flower series. Phone Apps fun.
2.9k words
4.1
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's notes -

This is the second chapter in the Blooming Flower series. This story should be able to be read on it's own but if you would like a bit more of the back story, along with another adventure, check out Blooming Flower - Ch. 01 - The Cabin. Similarly, I'll be writing Chapter three very soon.

Day Three

The light broke through the bedroom as Daisy was woken by Leo heading to the kitchen to make some coffee. She lay in bed still taking in what happened the previous night. She started nervously but as soon as things got started she didn't look back. Leo had told her many times that he thought she would enjoy a night with another man but until last night it had always been a fantasy.

She knew that Leo had a hand in setting up last night's fun, she felt that this holiday should continue the way that it had started. She took out her phone and started looking through some phone apps that could be fun to try out. As she scrolled through them all it was difficult to pick out just one. Daisy wanted to set something up, just like Leo had. She hovered over the button for a few moments before she nervously tapped to download it.

Leo came back into the room and sat on the bed. He passed Daisy her coffee and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and moved closer to him until her head was resting on his shoulder.

"How you feeling this morning?" Leo asked.

"I'm good..." Daisy responded, looking up at him. "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm alright, did you have fun last night?" Leo responded as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Yeah, it was fun. I was a bit nervous, but next time, I won't be." She giggled.

Leo laughed, "Oh, so you want to do that again?"

"Maybe." Daisy teased.

Daisy's phone vibrated in her hand as the download finished on her phone. She looked down at the screen and back up to Leo. He was looking down towards the phone screen. He continued to watch as she tapped into the screen and looked through the sign up process. She set her preferences and typed in details of what she was looking for as Leo watched on.

"I'm travelling a lot for work and going around the world. Sometimes I get a bit lonely and want some fun." Daisy tapped out on the profile.

She set her age boundaries and distances along with selecting a photo or two from her phone. Leo looked on as she clicked on interested in men, well, no surprise there.

"Well, l should be a little less conservative shouldn't I?" Daisy said aloud as she changed some of the preferences again while giggling.

"Well, it looks like you've got a plan for today then." Leo responded, finishing his coffee and putting it on the table.

"I do, but, it's not just going to be for me." Daisy reached across to Leo's phone and took it. "I want to play a little game."

"Wait, what?" Leo asked as he watched her download the app and start filling in his preferences for him.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you the game after the profile is set up for you." Daisy laughed.

Leo watched on as she scanned through photos that he had on his phone. She picked the one she liked the most and set up his profile and submitted it online.

"So, I wrote the same profile for you as I did for me. You travel a lot and and would like to meet people to have fun with." Daisy confirmed.

Leo was still not quite sure on what was going on, Daisy was always against getting anyone else involved in their relationship and here she was, putting him on a hook up app.

"Okay, are you happy with your profile and the preferences I put for you?" Daisy asked.

"Well, yeah, I still don't know what you're up to." Leo responded.

"Okay, here's the game." Daisy said as she sat down with the two phones in her hand. She gave Leo her phone, and continued to hold his as she started to laugh.

"I don't get it." Leo said confused.

"Okay, here's the plan. You have to try to hook me up, and I have to try to hook you up. The first one that gets the other one sex, wins." Daisy said confidently.

"Are you sure about this?" he responded while looking over at her. Daisy was already tapping away and scrolling through the site.

Daisy's phone was still in Leo's hands as he was trying to work out the game and how he would try to hook her up. He loved the idea that Daisy was also looking for him, but he knew it was very likely that Daisy would be getting her second adventure on the holiday by the end of this. The phone in his hand vibrated as it became clear that Leo wouldn't have to do a lot. He read the two messages.

New message from user AJ - "Hey, if you are still in the area, you can come out for some lunch and see where things go from there. AJ"

New message from user Downforit - "No one's home right now if you fancy sucking my dick."

Respond to user AJ - "Hey, what have you got in mind for lunch, I could eat ;)"

Trying to flirt and send messages was difficult, but as the morning progressed it started to fall into place for Daisy to meet with this guy of the dating App. Leo had been concentrating on this for some time. Conversations were being had, and opportunities were being thought over and stopped. Yet throughout the messaging AJ kept responding.

"How old is the oldest you would go?" Daisy said, crashing through Leo's concentration.

"Errm, I guess it just depends on the person." Leo responded.

"Like, seventy?" Daisy teased.

"Who are you trying to set me up with?" Leo asked as he tried to look at the screen. Daisy turned away so he still couldn't see quite what she was up to.

New Message from user AJ - "So, you on for lunch, I'm staying at the hotel Garden Plaza if you want to come down. You look great in your photos, I think we could have a nice afternoon."

Leo looked through the photos that Daisy had put on the site. There she was in her smallest bikini on the sun lounger from their last holiday. She had never had the nerve to wear it but on the last day she walked to the pool in her towel and surprised Leo by placing the towel down and laying back on the lounger to reveal it. A tiny black top that was held tightly in place by the two bows she had tied in the strings. Knowing that string was all there was between her being uncovered was something that got his heart racing. Leo remembered how that night they didn't sleep as he just couldn't keep his hands off her.

"I've just seen the photos you put up on your profile. Do you think you're going to use this profile again after this game?" Leo asked.

"Well, that depends really on what you want me to do with it. I can leave it up there, it just depends when you want me to use it." Daisy responded.

"Well, I can get the details of it and activate it when I want you to find someone. I'll just message you saying that I've turned the profile on again." Leo suggested.

"Humm. That could work. Maybe, I might want to turn it on occasionally too. How would you feel about that?" Daisy moved in closer as she spoke. "I might just call you up and leave it on speaker phone so you could hear everything I was getting up to."

"Okay, you've got no nerves at all anymore do you?" Leo laughed.

"Well, you never know what's going to happen when you try letting someone sleep with someone else, they might just love it!" Daisy teased.

"Well, I think I'm about to win this game, so we will find out." Leo responded.

Leo passed back the phone and gave Daisy the details about the hotel and where she was going to meet. She scrolled through the photos and saw the messages that Leo had been sending. She continued to look interested as she started to scroll through the photos. She took over and sent one final message.

Respond to user AJ - "Sounds great, I'll message you when I'm there. Is there a pool? If there is I know the bikini I should bring."

Daisy started to get her stuff ready to leave for the hotel. She headed off to the bedroom to get changed ready for her afternoon out. After a while she came through to the living room where Leo was waiting, she was standing in a matching red set of underwear that he had never seen before.

"Well, these were supposed to be a surprise but I am sure you won't mind." Daisy said as she twirled around on her toes.

"No, I want to win the game. You go ahead." Said Leo.

Daisy headed back to the bedroom to finish getting ready. She started packing a bag including the bikini. Just as she slipped the dress over her head and pulled it down her body her phone buzzed again.

New Message from user AJ - "Yeah there's a pool, I have a private one attached to my room."

She ready the message and headed out to the living room. She put her bag by the door and checked she had everything she needed for the day. There was one thing missing.

"One more important thing I might need." Daisy said as she turned to Leo.

She ran back into the bedroom for a moment before returning with a small tub of lube. She showed Leo before putting it into her bag and opening the door.

"Have a nice afternoon Leo, love you!" Daisy said as she headed out the door and shut it behind her.

Leo was now sat alone in the room as he could hear the car start and drive away. He knew he would have to wait to hear the details of what was going on, and if he had won the game. He moved to the kitchen and got himself a beer and checked his phone. It was about half an hour since Daisy left. All the thought started to run through his mind about what she was doing at that very moment. Was she already there and having a drink? Was she already in AJ's room with her mouth full of his cock? Did he bring a friend?

Leo's phone vibrated and he checked his messages. Sure enough there was a message from Daisy.

"Hey, I'm here safe, just going for a drink with AJ, all is going well. He's nice. You haven't won the game yet. Dais xx"

Leo responded - "Hey thanks for letting me know. Do you think I am going to win the game?"

Daisy text back - "I will tell you if you have. xx"

Leo tried to watch T.V but couldn't concentrate on anything apart from knowing that at any moment Daisy could be fucking AJ. At any moment she could be slowly feeling him inside her for the first thrust. At any point she could be loving the feeling of her tits being held firmly as she was bounced up and down on his lap. It was driving him wild.

Another hour passed and there was still no message, what was happening now? Did she enjoy it so much she wanted to stay there for a few more hours to fuck him again before she left? All these questions running around his head with no answers but every single one of them turning him on.

Another half hour went by and a message arrived.

"Hey, I'm heading home. See you soon. Dais xx"

Leo still didn't know what happened and he knew she was teasing him by not giving away any information. He had an idea that he had won the game but it was still driving him mad that he didn't know.

He heard the car pull up to the drive and tried to stay cool and collected as she walked through the door. She was still in the same dress she went out in although it did seem a little crumpled in places.

"Hey, how was your afternoon?" Daisy asked

"Yeah, fine, how was yours?" Leo responded as he headed towards her.

Daisy held him close and kissed him before she responded. "Yeah, it was good." She moved his hand underneath the dress and put it against her pussy. Leo's fingers stroked their way up and down her pussy. Daisy smiled and bit her lip as she looked at him.

"So, did I win the game?" Leo asked.

Daisy nodded before kissing his neck and moved her hand to the front of Leo's jeans. She could feel that he was rock hard just knowing that she had already had sex with AJ. Daisy hitched her dress up to just above her hips as she kissed Leo's neck. She moved her hand from the front of Leo's jeans to guide his hand away from her pussy. She moved it slowly while looking straight into his eyes. She moved it further between her legs until it was resting on her ass hole. She smiled as it was clear to Leo that it wasn't just her pussy she had been fucked in.

"In your ass too?" Leo asked.

"Well, it was in the heat of the moment, I did have a lot of fun this afternoon." Daisy responded in between kissing him.

She slowly led him to the bedroom and laid him on the bed. She took off the dress over the top of her head and sat on top of him in her underwear. It still looked good and showed off her body beautifully.

"So, are you going to tell me how your afternoon was?" Leo asked.

"Nope." Daisy responded while looking at her phone. "Maybe I might show you some photos."

She passed Leo the phone and let him scroll through the photos that had been taken during the afternoon. As she passed the phone to him she slowly slid his shirt up and over his head. She slowly started to kiss his chest and work her way lower with each kiss.

Leo was looking at the first photo. Daisy was on her knees with her her top off. She sat smiling with a cock in her hand. Her eyes were looking straight into the camera. Leo had noticed her dress was on the sofa in the back of the shot. As he looked at the photo he could feel his trouser button being undone and the zip slowly been lowered.

Leo moved to the next photo, Daisy now had her eyes closed and her mouth full. A hand was on the back of her head controlling her head movement. As he saw the photo he felt that familiar feeling of Daisy's hand working its way under his boxers. He felt her hand start to grip around his shaft and move slowly enough to get a reaction, but not enough to send him over the edge.

The third photo was even more graphic, she was laying on her back her legs spread apart with her pussy being filled with dick, her eyes were closed and her tits were sure to be bouncing in time to the thrusts she was feeling inside her. At the same time, Leo could feel the familiar feeling of Daisy straddling him and positioning her herself ready for another round of sex, this time with him. She wasted no time sliding herself down until she was sitting on his lap with him inside her.

"Are you liking what you're seeing?" Daisy asked as she slowly moved up and down on his lap.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself" Leo said.

"I really got into it. I took his number and if I'm in town I might ask if I can see him again." Daisy continued while rocking back onto his lap.

She took the phone and scrolled through the photos until she got to the one she knew would finish Leo off in seconds. She tapped the screen and gave him back the phone. She leant forward so her face was close to his and started to move up and down his cock.

"Oh my god." Leo said as he looked at the photo. There was Daisy, smile on her face, with her tits and face covered in cum.

"I never let someone cum on me before. It felt good. I couldn't help but lick the last bit off his cock when he was done." Daisy responded. She felt Leo's hands push their way onto her hips as she felt him get harder and harder until he reached his point of no return. She sunk down onto his lap and felt him thrust inside until he let go inside her.

Daisy kissed him and lay beside him as they both caught their breath. It was clear that this holiday had opened up a side to Daisy that he knew was there, but never thought she would let out. They lay together and relaxed in silence for a while.

"Hang on a minute, who took the photos?" Leo asked.

Daisy didn't respond but smiled and laughed.

Writers notes -

Find out what really happened in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!