All Comments on 'Blooming Lily Pt. 04'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little criticism....

This story has gone from interesting to full on creepy.

First, there are a lot of aspects of being a "slave". It seems that every depraved fanatasy these brothers have, they just project these to poor Lilly. That is not a healthy sign of keeping a "slave". AFAIK, most people only choose one, they dont act out every single thing out there.

Second, this is a little too abusive to poor Lilly. Like WTF? She's eating out of a bowl like a DOG??? Seriously??? And yet these brothers think they are ~saving her from her father?~ How crazy must these brothers be to think that way???

Last, as Lilly is a virgin, shouldn't she avoid people like Luke who is a sadist? The things Luke might do to her might leave a lasting trauma, causing her to NOT ENJOY HAVING SEX EVER AGAIN!!!

I know this is Non-Con but this story is getting creepy real faaaaassssttttt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with the previous reader, these guys are super creepy, it is unbelievable how much humiliation and degradation they manage to pack into one person's treatment, she is a HUMAN being, not a dog, not a toy, etc. It is possible to have a submissive and still treat them with respect. I find the kind of relationships as described here to be incomprehensible, how can anyone treat another person this way and be able to live with themselves... This has to be way too traumatizing. Since Lily is accepting all this shit, I think this story would be better fitting for the BDSM category...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

So glad to read this chapter. Have eagerly looked for it since the last. The only complaint that I have is that it's too short. Can hardly wait to read your next installment. Hope it is soon! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused by this story

I like the premise and while I understand this is non con-- I agree with some of the reviewers respect is earned not forced. What in this story would make Lily want to respect them? They clearly don't respect her. So why should they care. They don't care about her or her feelings so why would they even want her to care for them she is just going to be holes to be used.

The story is all over the place. A dog, a sex toy and she can sleep in a cage with a blanket and she is supposed to be grateful??? If this guys are "trainers" shouldn't they know you cannot switch from one to another. So is she going to be a robot switch the setting dog today, slave tomorrow.

That being said the writing is good it's the plot that needs some thought. Stories have to be internally consistent. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YAAAAY

Feel as though I have been waiting an eternity for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was creepy from the get go!

I enjoy non con but get disappointed on the author's view. I prefer a story where a victim over comes the attacker, those are few and far between. The beginning of this is very twisted clearly a Lost Girl who is torn without her mother, add a father who has lost his mind beating what is left of his, alleged love, his wife to be sold to Multiple Man Who feel they are God's gift to training women and that all women need this training and all women need and want to be these creatures at the disposal! They hint that some of their trainees might not be legit so clearly the own form of consciousness allow them the trickery needed to destroy, build up, and destroy a 19 year old with no experience, no outside contact or should I say limited unfriendly unhelpful uneducated contact, it is quite sickening and done just too often. Yes to have a master want to dive into a variety of Kinks that he and or she might enjoy yes that can be a fruitful experience trying to find your niche, but guidelines should have already been established as a true submissive, in a true trusting consensual individual, and then a build into different fetishes should be accomplished. A mismatched hodgepodge throw around in the beginning, as a continuous one shot deal is too overpowering for any one person. The yo-yo effect would be too damaging and no Baseline of trust understanding and especially respect would ever be truly formed. For those that it would be formed with or they believe to be formed with, is only a facade due to the additional fear apprehension and loss of control that was established with the outside force of Their Fear. How can that be a positive caring ownership experience? But if one is delusional I guess that would be an acceptable Choice having what they think is a relationship. Existing in a symbiosis relationship were there might be balanced but no benefit or only a one-sided benefit, is truly no relationship at all. So I have been holding back I want to see her grow and maybe be an actual I, ego and id, which I feel was never formed fully in her. But to have a softy like Johnny Boy, versus the crazy of Damien, and the sickness of Lucas, because I'm sorry and no story, BDSM, or non-con or novel or anything do I continuously cheer for the person that gets off on the fear, that they lick the tears and enjoys the cowardness; I find it reprehensible when pleasure is found but that's me as a reader.

That's why for me it is difficult and there was disappointment and some of these stories, but to side with many others on the boards, today the creepy Factor is at an all-time high!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

I am So happy you are still working on this story. I did not like this chapter as much as the others. Just out of how cringey some parts where but I still felt it was a good chapter and I hope you continue this series. Also sorry if my spelling and grammar is wrong I am not good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with other readers in that there is way too much being thrown at Lily at once. Especially if these guys expect her to develop any type of affection for them and choose to remain after a year. All they're doing is causing irreversible trauma to an already traumatized girl. I'm really hoping that an experienced Dom will come into the picture and tell them all the things that they're doing wrong.

LeonaHLeonaHalmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait

I enjoyed this part very much. Obviously I don't know very much about puppy play and that seems to be your favorite part. I like the daddy dom stuff and other readers may be right in saying it should be in the BDSM category instead. I wouldn't listen to the people who are saying they don't respect her and she's traumatized and all that - I mean it''S FICTION, hello people! I love the budding relationships and can't wait to see how they develop. I like the way you are developing the characters of the three brothers - Damien is my favorite - and I think they are all great! I feel like you're teasing me a little as I want some actual sex, and hope I don't have to wait another two months to see the next installment. Well done!! Don't stop now!

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 7 years ago

I'm not sure if i like this story. I will say it is interesting, but I'm having a hard time not being angry at how soon they think she should be learning this. For crying out loud, she's been torn from the only home she's ever had, abusive or not, and then asked to do things she has no idea even existed. I will try and keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

OMG I NEED MOREEE

please update faster!!!!!!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

I like this story for the most part but the brothers are being jerks to her and I hope she calls them on it. Luke confuses me. One second he's angry at the treatment she received from her father and the next he's the cause of her cowering. I don't know how telling her that he's a sadist, he likes her tears, and he wants to make her scream is supposed to help her get over the abuse she's already experienced. She needs a break from all of the bullying and punishment. Being experienced trainers they should see that. She's already broken... If they don't cool it she'll shatter completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Don't listen to the haters, this story is GREAT!! Please update more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

I'm so anxious to see what comes next! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😍😍

I am so obsessed with this story! I NEED more asap!! Please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I find myself loving this story but it frustrates me how long it takes for the new sections to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Update soon please!! This is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I live this story so much; I check every day for a new chapter. Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Completely separate from being a sadist, Luke is simply a dickhead bully with no control over himself. He is actively earning her dis-trust and a fear that is not erotic.

He needs to be called out on it or he'll scuttle the whole thing. Is her choice after the year an all or none?

These three Bros intermingling their styles and expectations, and with a neophyte, are not showing themselves in a very good light as supposedly experienced trainers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting matches

I like the fact that the three aren't perfect. Luke.is obviously demonstrating inexperience with trauma victims, and I enjoy his weakness but struggle with his unreasonable impatience. He, unlike Damien and Johnny Boy, doesn't seem to.realize the difference between a willing and unwilling girl.

The other two seem flexible enough to get her through this phase of her life by accomodating her mental state and previous abuse, but Luke keeps trying to threaten her which would just.put her.into a "safety mode" in which his training and possible affection are sandboxed away from what she sees as her self.

That being said, I enjoy this story and the softer approach 2/3 of the masters seem to be taking with training her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous