Blooming Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"The door's open," the older woman announced from inside. "Come on in!"

Rose complied. After entering the house and setting her luggage down by the side of the door, the girl veered into the kitchen where she could hear running water. "Hey, June," she said, letting her face break into a smile, "what's going...on?"

She was expecting many things upon walking into that kitchen. A table full of unopened envelopes and unpaid bills, a rack of clean dishes on the countertop, maybe a pot of coffee boiling off to the side. But what she hadn't expected to see was her aunt standing in front of the sink, stark naked and with her firm, oval-shaped butt cheeks in full view.

"J-June?" Rose stammered, fearful that she had just walked into something she wasn't supposed to.

"Oh, Rose!" June exclaimed happily, spinning on her feet to face her niece, her large breasts jiggling from the motion. "It's good to see you!"

"June, you're...you're naked!" Rose babbled, turning her head away with a deep blush.

"Yeah? And?" said the older woman with a quizzical tilt of her head. Then she cast a look down at her nude body and realization hit. "Oh. Yes, I guess I am."

"Uh, should I go give you some privacy right now?" said Rose, who was already starting to turn around.

"No, no, that won't be necessary," said June. "Come, have a seat. I have a few things to explain to you, about the Goddess Zenriah, and my new religion."

***

Rose tried to put the subject of the assembly out of her mind as she shuffled out of the auditorium along with all the other employees. She tried not to think about what a surprise it had been, she tried not to think about what her co-workers were saying with their uncomfortable murmurs, and she especially tried not to think about the very naked and very horny lesbian who was now stalking the very halls she inhabited. It wasn't easy though; naked women just had a way to dominate one's thoughts, no matter who you were. Especially since Rose now remembered that she had more than a few run-ins with Miss Connors just last week. Some more literal than others.

She was wearing clothing then, so she hadn't converted yet. Was she already in the process of becoming a Zenrist, or did it just happen over the weekend? And if it was the former...was she looking at me like...that every time she saw me? Does she even...remember me?

Rose stomped her foot in frustration which got a few startled looks thrown her way. Outwardly, she muttered a faint apology for her outburst, but inside, she could only rail at herself. Shoot, this isn't what I want to think about! This is exactly what I'm trying NOT to think about! Am I being mocked? Is the Goddess trying to play a cruel trick on me?

Shaking her head, Rose simply trudged to her supervisor's office. The faster she got to work, the faster she could think less about Miss Connors, Zenrists, the fact that she had just used the term "Goddess" in place of "God," and how it all traced back to her aunt.

It thankfully did the job. Her supervisor was kind enough to give Rose enough errands and leads to even more errands for other people that she was able to keep herself occupied for the day. Everybody everywhere needed a message delivered, a cup of coffee made, a document shredded, or a computer issue fixed. For the first time since this miserable internship began, Rose was thankful to be doing so much meaningless busywork because it meant she could stay on task and not concern herself with the ghosts of her regrets. Not once did she ever have to cross paths with the newly appointed office nudist.

Then, as noon began to loom, her supervisor came to her with a new request.

"Seems we've had a jokester who thought it would be funny to pull a high school prank here at the office," he groaned with annoyance as he looked at a folder in his hand.

"A...high school prank?"

He promptly flipped the folder over. Within it was a picture depicting a pair of buttocks. Heat rushed to Rose's cheeks at the sight of them. "Yes, that's what I said, a prank. Someone thought it would be funny to use a copier to make an image of their as­--of their posterior."

"Oh. Uh, what do you want me to do about it?"

"I need you to figure out who did it. More specifically, I need you to help me narrow down the list of suspects. Even more specifically, I need you to make sure that it most definitely is--or most definitely is not--Miss Connors."

Rose froze up. No, she didn't want anything to do with that person. Not today. She'd rather deal with anyone but her.

"Take it," the man said, shoving the folder into the intern's hand.

"Uh...wh-what do you want me to do with it?"

"Do I need to spell it out for you? Check Miss Connor's...anatomy and see if it matches the picture. Her...religious custom should make it very doable for you."

"You mean...you want me to...go up to her and look at her..." Rose saw her blush was creeping all across her body now. Her hands were turning as red as a cooked lobster, and they almost felt like one too, as did the rest of her skin. "Wh-why me, sir? Couldn't you just do it yourself? Or get someone else to--"

"I can't just go and ogle her ass," snapped the supervisor. "It wouldn't be appropriate. I need a woman for that, and you're the only one I have on hand right now."

"Oh. I-I see," stammered the intern. "Um...what should I do?"

"Just go and look at her ass. Check the next time she stands up or, I don't know, just ask her to show it to you. I don't care! Just do it!"

"Uh, yes sir! Right away, sir! I'll, I'll get to it right now, sir! So sorry, sir!" Rose was out the door in an instant.

The intern couldn't believe her horrible luck. They were making her approach Miss Connors. More than that, they were making her talk to Miss Connors. More than even that, they were making her give Miss Connors' heinie a very close examination. This was the worst situation she could possibly be in! But it wasn't the prospect of having to look at Miss Connor's butt that had Rose on edge. It was how the older woman would inevitably take it. Would she be offended by Rose's request? Disgusted? Angered? Or perhaps...would she take it as an invitation?

Rose didn't have time to think about the possibilities before she entered the place where Carol worked. She wasn't hard to spot; even with most of her form covered by both her workstation and computer, the fact that her shoulders were bare was enough to let the bespectacled girl know she wasn't wearing anything.

The intern could already feel her knees begin to weaken. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't ready at all. But she had a job to do, and if she was going to complete it, then she had to...had to...

I need more time. More time, she silently wailed, praying for just a few more minutes to mentally prepare herself for her meeting with Miss Connors. She got an answer when her eye fell upon the restroom door. Of course! Everyone has to go to the bathroom once in a while! No one will think twice if they see me gather myself in there.

"Thank the Goddess," she whispered, padding her way over to the door. "Uh, I mean, thank God!"

***

"Um, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course it's a good idea, Rosie."

"But...you're still...naked!"

"Yes, I am," June smirked, striking a pose that displayed both her boobs and her butt to her niece. "And I have been for over half a year now. And I always will be. I am naked forever now, and everyone has learned to accept that. Including Paisano's. Now come on. We've dilly-dallied long enough."

She took Rose's hand into her own and half-dragged, half-guided her into what had long been the pair's favorite Italian restaurant. June walked across the parking lot, past all the cars, and into the doors like everything was perfectly normal, from the dim ambient lighting of the establishment to her state of complete nakedness. She had nothing on, nothing at all, not even any shoes. Every inch of her body was laid bare and exposed for Rose's eyes to feast on, and feast on her she did. From her position, Rose had the perfect view of her aunt's complete figure. She could see June's every nook and every curve, from the way her shoulders and her buttocks expanded outward from her narrow waist, to how the shadows fell deep into her contours and accentuated her taut and toned muscles. She could see the way they stretched and rippled as she walked, how her long dark hair swung rhythmically as she moved, and how serpentine her hips were as they swayed with every step she took. Rose felt her eyes inevitably fall upon the globes of June's bulbous butt cheeks. They looked so soft and so smooth, like they were carved from marble, and yet they quivered in a way that reminded Rose that they were flesh and blood. Law and society demanded they be covered and hidden from the world, and yet here they were, out and exposed for everyone to gaze upon! For...Rose to gaze upon.

"Here we are, this is our table. You can let go now, Rose."

"Huh?" the younger girl stammered, taking her eyes off June's butt and seeing her aunt was now looking at her directly. "Oh, right, right, yes, of course!" Instinctively, she pulled her hand away from June's and shuffled haphazardly into her booth seat, clutching her hand close to her chest. The hand that had just been touching her naked aunt so...intimately. Wait...why was she thinking that?

She didn't have enough time to figure out why before a waitress bounced over to the table. "Oh, June, ah, I mean, uh...Miss Tress, how good to see you again! Shall I get you the usual?"

"Yes, please," June said with a gentle smile, flattening a hand upon her breast in such a way that caused it to jiggle slightly. Rose's eyes bounced with every minute vibration in the supple flesh.

"And what will your date be having tonight?"

Rose felt her whole face burst into flame. "D-date?"

"Oh no, it's nothing of the sort this time," said the naked woman. "This is my niece, Rose."

The waitresses' face could easily have been a reflection of Rose's with how red it turned. "Oh. Oh. Of course. I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know you...I mean you look so young and...shoot, I didn't mean..."

"It's alright, don't beat yourself up over it," said June, placing a reassuring hand on the woman's arm. "I know I look young. The Goddess made me this way. Now how about you just get our drinks and let my precious Rosie decide on her order."

"Right. That's what I should be doing. I am working after all, heh, heh, heh, heh," the waitress said with a nervous giggle.

After taking the younger woman's drink order and scurrying away, Rose turned to her aunt and said "Do you know that girl?"

"You could say that I do," said June cryptically. "I am a regular here after all."

"Of...of course," Rose stuttered nervously, not knowing if that was a confirmation that her aunt had sex with the girl or not. She really needed to stop thinking about that. Even though her aunt had explained that her new religion meant she had to be more...feisty, June's sex life was still none of her business.

"So how has school been going?" said June.

"Huh? Oh, it's...been going...good I guess."

"Have you been doing anything interesting lately?"

"Not really," Rose said almost mechanically with a disinterested shrug, knowing nobody was ever actually interested in what she actually studied at school. But then she remembered this wasn't just nobody she was talking to. This was Aunt June. The same Aunt June who was always more supportive of Rose's interests and hobbies than just about every other grown-up in her life. Maybe the bespectacled girl could afford to tell her after all. "Well, actually, me and some friends were working on a game last semester."

"A game?" June asked, leaning forward to rest her chin on her hand.

"Uh, yeah, just some small thing. It's not in a playable state or anything yet, but I've mostly been drawing all the sprites--that is, all the characters and enemies in it--and animating them."

"Oh, cool. Are you able to show those off just yet?"

"Yeah. I should have all my files saved up on my computer. Walk cycles and everything! I even made this one squid-like character that I'm especially proud of, with flailing tentacles and all."

"Ooooh, tentacles. Kinky!" giggled June, wagging her eyebrows at Rose in a way that was too comical to even be considered suggestive. Rose couldn't help but laugh with her "I would love to see these sprites later."

"Yeah. I had a lot of fun making them."

"Is this for a school project?"

"No, it's just something we're doing on the side for fun. But...we think we might be able to make it into a real project next semester."

For the first time since she had laid eyes on her aunt's naked body, Rose smiled. Despite everything that had changed about June, she was still the aunt she had always known. Sure, she was a little more completely naked all the time now and she swore the older woman had regressed in age by at least ten years give or take, but she was still as easygoing and fun to talk to as she always was. Perhaps Rose would have an easier time adjusting to her new lifestyle than she initially thought.

The drinks came and soon enough, so did the food, and the two women spent all that time enjoying their meal as they conversed. They talked about all the usual things going on in their lives, funny jokes they heard, and what they hoped to accomplish together over the next week. And while it was impossible for Rose to not take notice of every instance her aunt's generous bosoms bounced and jiggled around, she was finding herself growing more comfortable with the things in all their bare, cream-colored glory. If she just thought of them as another one of June's quirky qualities, they wouldn't seem so bad no matter how much they bobbled around on the older woman's chest. Neither would the red nubs on them, which seemed to grow longer with every passing minute.

Eventually, the girls finished up their meal and the waitress came asking if they would like dessert. Rose placed an order for a delectable-looking chocolate mousse cake, but June just smiled mysteriously, let out a breathy sigh, and said: "Will you be taking your break soon?"

"Yes!" the waitress beamed, her eyes and her lips bouncing upward excitedly. "Uh, I mean, of course I will...if you want."

"I do. It's been...so long," said June, who was drawing in very deep, husky breaths.

The waitress gave a curt nod before scampering away with an excited look on her face. Rose quirked an eyebrow at her retreating form. What was that about?

"So, uh, you're not ordering anything?" she said, turning back to her aunt.

"She knows exactly what I want."

No sooner had she finished talking did the waitress return with Rose's cake on a still warm platter. "Here you are, miss!"

"Oh, thank you," said Rose, graciously taking her dessert.

The waitress then turned to the naked woman. "So, uh, will it be here, in front of...or..."

"I think we should go outside this time," said June as she pushed herself to her feet.

"Out...outside?" the waitress stammered, her whole body going stiff. "But...but there are people out there! People with cameras!"

"Then let them enjoy it," said June, and without wasting another word, she scooped the girl up into her arms and marched away from the table.

Rose quirked her eyebrow again. What was that about? What do they need to do that requires going outside? And... she squinted as she watched her aunt saunter away, still holding the waitress who had to measure at least 80 percent of June's body weight. Has June been working out?

Well, it was no business of hers. She had a cake to eat. Slowly she ate it, cutting neat slices out of the soft, fluffy square before popping them into her mouth to savor the sweet, chocolaty taste. Her first two bites went by without incident. But as Rose was about to take her third, the loud, shrill cry of a whistle suddenly went off, making her jump.

What was...that? she thought as she glanced out the window...and nearly dropped her fork when she found her answer right away. The window didn't have much of a fascinating view, just the restaurant's parking lot. But there were a few interesting things in it right now. Such as a trio of rowdy-looking college-age guys, a blond teenager with a stunned expression on her face, and a butt. A very bare, naked butt, the color of peach flesh, bouncing up and down as its owner, a tall naked woman, rubbed circles into the crotch of a second, equally naked woman. It was her Aunt June, standing with one foot on the ground and the other propped up on the hood of a car. And she was grinding herself on the unclothed form of the young waitress, whose legs were splayed wide and pointing to the sky.

"Ah, ah, ah, AH!"

"Yeah, you like that? Do...you...like...that?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Goddess, YES!"

"Scream for the good people around us, Rachel," said June breathily, her pelvic gyrations growing more forceful, and her toes curling harder into the car. "Scream...for...the... cameras!"

"I'm screaming. I'm screaming!" gasped the waitress in between her desperate pants for air. Her head was bouncing limply up and down like that of a doll's, like that of her breasts, and her eyes rolled around haphazardly in their sockets like a pair of loose marbles. "I'M...SCREAMING! OH, GODDEEEESSSS, YES!"

Rose could hear them. She could hear their murmurs, hear their moans, hear their howls. And as she stared transfixed at the sight of her aunt's constantly bucking buttocks growing increasingly more shiny as more perspiration gathered and dribbled off its globes, she swore she could also hear the clapping of her cheeks and the squelching of her wet pussy against her lover's.

"GAAAWWWW-HAAAWWW-DEESSSSSSSS!"

***

"Whew!" Rose let out a loud breath of air as she washed her hands and splashed water on her face. It was just the relief she needed after feeling her nerves flare up all over. She looked at herself in the mirror. Everything seemed to appear alright; the redness in her cheeks had vanished, leaving her complexion more uniformly pale. The ponytail in her chestnut-colored hair had been retied as well, so she looked neat and tidy, just like a proper office lady. Her only problem was that she was a little wet now and her makeup was all gone. A few paper towels would address the former, and as for the latter, well...she still had her youthful looks, right?

Rose sighed as she stared at her reflection. If anything, she looked too young with her round cheeks and small pointy chin making her face seem more like an onion than anything. Even with her glasses on, she still barely looked like she was old enough to drive. Would Miss Connors take her seriously if she saw her looking like this?

Maybe I should just be honest and warn her that she's close to getting fired. She'll have to listen to that...right?

It seemed as good of an approach as any. After gathering her supplies, the intern walked back to the doorway, exited the restroom, and...bumped into something. Something tall, warm, bare, and very, very smooth. She barely had a moment to yelp before her whole face abruptly fell between two very soft, plush objects.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers