Blooming Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This feeling! The sudden warmth all around her, the gentle cushions pressing down upon her cheeks, the sweet smell of lilac all around her, and the pleasant tickling of sharpened nubs poking into her skin. She had fallen into a woman's breasts! A woman's bare, naked breasts.

"Ohmygod!" Rose cried as she pushed herself away and stared aghast into the eyes of the nude woman before her. "I am SO sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I..." Words failed her. Miss Connors was standing mere inches away from her, so tall, and composed, and refined, and...and naked! So absolutely, totally, unabashedly naked! And she was close too, so close that Rose could reach out and touch her. Especially on those two large mounds of womanly flesh that were still jiggling from her previous contact.

"Entirely my fault," Miss Connors said in a voice that trickled gently into Rose's ear like fresh spring water. In normal circumstances, she would have found it soothing, like a mother singing a calming lullaby to her baby, but right now...she didn't know what to think. Everything was turning blurry and Rose could see nothing clearly anymore. Nothing...except Miss Connors. "I should have looked where I was going, but I was getting awfully...distracted."

I have to...I have to tell her...tell her I need to...

Rose's mind was a blank. The syllables and words she had planned to say to the nudist poofed into nothingness. All she could think about now was how much she just wanted to crawl between those two magnificent pillows and never come out again.

Need to...stay focused...can't...stay here...need to leave before...do something...stupid...

"Well, I-I-I need to go," the bespectacled girl stammered as she started to turn around, ready to put as much distance between herself and the naked woman as possible. "I, um...have some...things to do...lots of things."

A hand seized her shoulder, freezing Rose up immediately. "Now, now, not so fast," said Miss Connors, giving the younger girl a firm squeeze to keep her further rooted in place. "You and I ran into each other a lot last week, often literally. One could say it's like destiny is trying to tell us something."

The feeling of the nudist's hand on her body seemed to wake Rose up from her stupor, at least a little. Her vision cleared, her body felt lighter, and her thoughts became less muddled. "What do you mean?" Well, if nothing else, she was able to formulate words again.

"I'm saying we shouldn't have to be strangers anymore, said Miss Connors. "We both work here, we've met each other already, we've exchanged a few words...I think maybe we should get to know each other. As fellow co-workers."

"Um..." Discounting the fact that she was only going to be here for a couple more weeks, it didn't seem appropriate for the two of them to get to know each other on any level. Miss Connors was a long-term employee here. Rose was just an intern. The sheer level of experience between the two of them was simply massive, like a goblin facing a dragon. And Rose really, really, really didn't want to get close to this woman anyway. Everything about her, from the way she looked to how she carried herself, and the fact that she was so naked...she reminded Rose of her. And everything about her filled Rose with feelings of dizziness, confusion, and the pain of tearing a stitched wound wide open. It really wasn't something she wanted to experience now or ever. However, the more logical side of the intern's brain was quick to remind her that she still had a job to complete and an opportunity to do it had just opened up. "I guess we can do that," she said stoically and mechanically, like she was reading off a script.

"Lovely!" cheered Carol with a happy clap of her hands that the little intern couldn't help but jump at. "My name is Caroline Connors, but you can call me Carol."

"I know," said Rose. "I...was there during the meeting. I saw you there. Heard everything. What you're doing for your religion is very..." She tried not to gawk, she tried not to gawk, she tried not to gawk...her eyes sank, traced the curves of the older woman's body, bounced with her breasts that just never stopped jiggling, circled the red areolas of her nipples, dribbled down the length of her toned stomach, counted the faint abdominal muscles that rippled in and out of view with her breaths, and poured into the triangle-shaped forest between her legs. Carol slapped her hands on her waist, causing every exposed inch of her flesh to tremble like gelatin, and broke the intern out of her trance. Crap, she gawked! "Interesting!" she gasped without a second thought. "It's very, very...interesting."

"Why thank you, I'm glad you find me interesting," said Carol. "But frankly, I'm not interested in myself; I'd rather know about you. Would you tell me your name?"

"Oh, it's...er, I mean, I am....Rose. My name is Rose. Rose Yuren."

"Rose....such a lovely name," said Carol. "How about we eat lunch together? My treat. I know a good restaurant in this area that would make for a welcome change of scenery out of this stuffy old office."

"Uh, would it really be okay with you going there like...that?" said Rose, giving Carol's nude body another once-over and realizing too late that she already had this conversation before.

"Of course it will be," said Carol with full confidence. "They have to serve me, regardless of their policy. My nudity is vital for both my physical and spiritual well-being, and my religion is legally recognized and protected. I cannot wear clothes even if I wanted to, and I'm never going to wear clothes ever again."

"Um...oh, okay..." Rose stuttered. It was hard to argue with a woman as confident as this. Actually, it was hard to argue with her period.

"Good, it's a date then!" said Carol with another clap of her hands. Then without saying another word, she scooped Rose up into her arms and began the long march out of the office.