Blooming Stiles

Story Info
A demonic flower finds a teenage boy with the right hormones.
2.4k words
3.99
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
49 Followers

All characters are deemed older than 19 years old.

The sky above was dark as the moon above was little more than a sliver and the birds in the trees still seemed to prefer sleep over hunting nearby the town of Beacon Hills. Even the soil within the forest seemed more prone to silence, as vines moved through the different branches and bushes.

It was hard to see in the dim moonlight, even with the glowing lights but it was not an obstacle for Stiles who was in the forest investigating crimes that had surged recently in Beacon Hills. Along with him was Scott who really had no interest in finding any criminals, but as a good friend he decided to follow him and helped him out in the task.

- "Why don't we call it a day and go back home, Stiles?" Scott says as he was already tired, it was almost nine o'clock and there was still nothing around.

- "Let's keep going for a couple of hours" Stiles replied back.

As both continued walking deep in the forest, Stiles held back as he faced a weird vine around a branch, Stiles moved forward to where the vines' roots were coming from as his lungs were filled with a sweet scent. Vines were slightly moving around him as he continued walking on his own to where they were coming from.

In moments, Stiles was thrown to a different path, as he paused in his tracks and took in his surroundings, his expression growing troubled, Scott was nowhere, he had become lost, nothing in the area was familiar to him. However, it only took a few more steps when a leafless vine lashed out from the trees above, just as Stiles' eyes widened in shock as the vine wrapped around his slender neck and began to tighten.

- "What...?" Stiles shook his head as he broke free and back away from that vine.

- "Scott...!!!?? Is anyone here?" Stiles screamed as he ventured through the forest. There was silence, but all he could still smell the subtle aroma.

- "What in the world?" he lifted his nose to the air and took in a deep breath. The air was sweet, palatably so. He had never smelled anything like this in his life, yet there was also something familiar about the scent, something he could not put his finger on.

Stiles moved around, sniffing trying to find the source of the smell, and in moments he found the scent's aroma stronger to the west as he headed into that direction without thinking. The sweet, candy-like aroma soon enveloped his sense of smell and taste. As he meandered further into the forest.

- "It tastes like pure sugar... No... Honey? He licked the saliva off his mouth. Cotton candy?" he whispered.

He further moved through the bushes, unaware that he was intoxicated. Whatever was producing this sweet, tangy aroma, he had to find it. He hadn't realized how hungry he was. His belly growled, begging for food after so much walking, but now it was craving for this particular sweetness.

The scent was like a fog cloud now, the source must have been close. When the flashlight broke through the fog, Stiles could notice fine particles, like golden dust, wafting through the air. They glimmered for half a second before they got carried by the wind.

Then, he pushed through a thick wall of leaves and low branches. His eyes widened when he saw them, there were hundreds of red flower bus and vines, a few tiny leaves growing... but in the center of it, there was a slightly larger flower. It looked like an orchid, though its petals were lime green.

In the midst of his observation, his consciousness was failing him and his breathing slowed, he passed out around the flowers. Vines began to pulse as they moved around Stiles, they spilled outwards with no end in sight, they tailed down towards Stiles. Vines thickened as they matured in seconds. The vines reached Stiles' head and started waving through his skull, sliding around, slipping across his forehead like a headband or crown made of vines and leaves.

Vines continued to spread, some wrapped around his biceps, making plant cuffs, however, among all of them, one vine thickened beyond all the rest, growing as thick as it three inches. The cell walls were firm but the tip dripped a clear sweet sap. The root lifted up like a cobra before it wove back and forth, advancing until the tip hovered just before Stile's lips. The vine leaned in and nudged them apart before slipping in, dripping the sap onto his tongue. At first, the sap just rolled down his tongue and into his throat, but slowly Stiles began to suck it, milking the vine, taking it in. The verb act of sucking on the long thick vine seemed to indicate to his brain that it was time... Blood rushed into his cock, causing it to length and grow in his pants, but the cock was not the only thing growing.

His bald skull began to grow reddish hair, growing out longer. Inch by inch it advanced, becoming smoother and straighter and silkier as it grew. It pooled against his neck, growing longer still, it for sure would reach his middle back. His spine stretched a little bit as he continued to suck. Tiny vines crept across his pecs, spiraling along the flesh, moving inwards in a circle before they reached his nipples and coiled around them, squeezing and tugging, teasing them to an erection. Stiles squirmed in his induced sleep, feeling so turned on.

Vines snaked into his clothing, moving to his underwear, some cupped his balls, fondling and hugging them, but far more started to coil around his cock, forming a green spongy sleeve that started to rub back and forth. The sleeve built up around his cock from base to tip, closing around the head of his cock until his urethra remained exposed. Other vines were tearing apart his clothing with their thorns and barbs, but without harming Stiles' soft skin.

The orchid began to break free from the soil, moving freely. The roots were pushing out from the soil merged into one single body. The whole flower seemed to be a snake aiming for its prey, the naked boy on the soil, panting and sweating as the vines were preparing him... The crown made around his head grew out and crept along the back, reaching out for his ass cheeks, coiling around them, tighten them.

- "Aw..." Stiles was moaning softly in his sleep, but the orchid was going to the stiff member perpendicularly hardened on him.

The sleeve never stopped massaging and compressing his member, and the pulsating and throbbing member was a call for the orchid which moved faster and faster. Vines from the orchid helped the flower to crawl through the soil as the flower bloomed to revealed a squish interior. In a matter of seconds, the orchid was positioning in front of his needy cock, the flower opened up letting a wave of moist heat spread over his invigorated member. The soft flower pressed against Stiles' tip before plunging itself onto him, making a tantalizingly carnal wet squelch as it forcefully hilted itself upon its incredible length.

- "Ahhh!" Stiles moaned as he woke up, but incapable of moving as the vines immobilized him.

Every muscle of his body tensed uncontrollably as the incredible wave of pleasure peaked and crashed over his very being, but something was happening, inside the orchid, a proboscis grew and touch the tip of his urethra before it embeds itself into his ejaculatory duct. Stiles panted...

- "God... It is all the way inside, and it is pushing harder, fuck" Stiles moaned without realizing his teeth were now thin and sharp.

The flower had snaked its way deeper and deeper, following the contours of his body until it finally reached his balls. The plants wanted to nourish him, so it would make him as fertile as possible, and for such, cum was forming on the flower base, and soon enough fluids pushed deeper.

- "Ahhhhhhh!" Stiles cried out in pain... "Fuck!" ... Stiles moved as much as he could until the pain changed into pleasure.

His balls started to grow the size of golf balls, but as they throbbed and pulsed, they were swelling rapidly, his sacks struggled to keep up as they reached the size of kiwis, then tangerines, then avocadoes. His balls hung lower pumping hormones through his body before his entire cock surged in size inside the orchid.

- "More... More..." Stiles begged as the vines were letting loose, helping him move, but it was actually for a different purpose. He looked up at the vines with eyes glazed by lust

The end side of the orchid pushed between his ass cheeks, probing the warm, moist hole before it slid inside. Stiles was slack-jawed as he shuddered, feeling his body intruded from both ends now. Both his ass and esophagus began rhythmically contracting as an orgasm from his chest and pelvis began assaulting him. His body shook as he felt the waves of both orgasms coming closer to meeting each other.

{Enjoying yourself?} a voice echoed as the vines continued to molest him

- "Harder...! Deeper!" Stiles cried out, lost in pleasure.

A green hue began growing out from the roots on his body, creeping up inch by inch. His bush changed from black to green as did the hair under his arms. It all softened becoming more like moss.

His muscles became harder, thicker, more defined. Veins of plant tendrils meandered down his strong arms. His fingernails were reabsorbed leaving strong leafy fingers. His ass cheeks firmed, getting tougher, and his feet were brown covered with root like fibers.

- "Let me cum already...!" Stiles cried from the vine on his throat as the pressure of his testicles was overcoming that of the orchid pushing more into his urethra, the war was turning plates.

{Soon you'll have your deserving pleasure...}

Stiles sucking on the vine became so rigorous that he was slowly but surely devouring the member on his throat, pushing it and sucking it deeper until it was gone, the roots pushed from the soils, and finally his mouth was revealed. Fangs lining it from front to back and a long thick wet tongue curled out, hanging over his chin as his own face.

- "Hsss..." Stiles hissed softly as he moved his hands over the orchid over his cock, stroking it on the silk-like textures. "I won't be able to hold it any longer..." Stiles cried out in pain as knots were forming at the base of his cock, there were two and then three. Stiles played with them with his newly clawed hands.

Changes were escalating on his body, and with a growing growl, Stiles tried to move around but his arms were hard to pull from his sides, but as he struggled to do so, the reason became clear. The skin had connected to his ribs, thin at first, but thickening up into a though silky leaf mass that was folded along ribbed points. They were his petals but also his wings.

New muscles behemoth struggled and stretched and flexed opening his petals wider with each movement. The feeling of his muscles growing like that was so hot, so sexy. His nipples tightened more and his balls continued to expand, his balls swelling larger.

- "So much pride, so much strength..." Stiles whispered as he felt his muscles growing lean and stronger.

The knots were growing into the size of tennis balls before they quickly began flowing up his cock, and Stiles' jaw stretched widely as the knots forced their ways out when an explosion of liquid heat, brilliant wetness busted out the orchid on his cock, spraying over the dirty soil, liters of his sticky yellow seed.

The seed was nurturing the soil where quickly vines began to grow, the newly born were coiling around his ankle and limbs, making him stand out as he was panting from releasing so much out. That is when he realized the tentacle bursting his ass was his tail and the ending was the orchid, sprouted and bloomed bigger than ever on the tip.

- "They are beautiful..." Stiles murmured as he saw the vines coming over, coiling around him, comforting him as he was giving them company, protecting them. They just wanted to be sure someone was with them. Snuggling up to him, to their alpha, to their father.

{Nature has always been in despair, in wars because of humans... destroying forests, stepping on grass, firing the very sense of reproduction and life on Earth...}

Stiles was already on his knees when he attempted to open his wings wider, as the silk-like petals expanded. Stiles clenched and strained, and attempt to move his arms, and he lifted himself out from the soil, at least five feet off the ground. His cock swayed beneath him like a heavy pendulum, stretching out a growing pushing past twelve inches, then fourteen. A thick pearly drop of precum dropped down from the tip and landed on the soil.

- "Humans shall be fixed; they shall pay back what they caused to Earth..."

Contemplating his new status, Stiles let out a shrieking scream, his wings were flapping as his tail was moving on its own by the orchid at the end, his cock would never become flaccid ever again. He was moaning and was hornier than ever, he needed to feed, as his cock continued to release the pheromones. Stiles would take some of it and slither up to his mouth where he would strip it off from them. It was so delicious, more than the honey smell he once remembered.

Stiles' memories came back as he remembered that he was with Scott... His now prey, delicious prey as the vines worked up on his cock. Stiles moved through faster on the forest, clamping on trees, while jumping into the air as he moved to another sector. His newly formed talons would practically stick to the wood like magnets.

Stiles was approaching the place where he saw him left, as he was on his four limbs, the cock was crushing the soil as he was smelling for him. He must be closer. Stiles moved faster and followed the tracks.

wyaarch
wyaarch
49 Followers