Blossom of the Succubus

Story Info
Succubus that forces a new future on a young man.
1.6k words
4.31
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was a youthful and vigorous young man of the age 20 who studied with the upmost passion. Perfect A's in a catholic school he didn't pay attention to the partying life and instead played videogames in his free time. Slick, jet black hair and a serious expression made him less than approachable. It was a cool autumn morning and he was listening to his morning lectures. His professor, Jeffery seemed more serious than he usually was and that was saying a lot.

After class had settled down he began a powerpoint. "Ahem", he began, "How many have heard of the Succubus?" A few raised his hands including Jack. The professor called on Jack because, he hated when a student gave a wrong answer. "Are you familiar with what a succubus does, Jack?" A bit nervous of the nature of the question, Jack responded, "It has intercourse with a victim and drains their life force..."

Jeffery sighed, "It is said, that the succubus drains a man's life force. This is wrong. It does something much worse." He took off his glasses and looked down. "It removes a man's ability to have children." The entire class let out an audible gasp. A girl even fainted. Several interjections were made toward the professor, "But, a man's entire purpose is to have children, how evil is that!?"

The professor nodded his head and put his glasses back on. He continued on with the lecture that was grim and filled with tense atmosphere. Finally, finishing with "And if you ever see a succubus, so help you God call an exorcist to kill that abomination!" Jack personally was a bit confused. Having children was awesome and all he supposed but, wasn't the stealing of life essence worse? He didn't raise objection with the professor's tirade. After class had finished he decided to go to the library to study.

On that day, he noticed a familiar classmate drop a manga book. "Excuse me!" Jack said, and grabbed the book for her. She turned around and smiled. "Oh thank you so much!" She took the book from Jack as he mentioned, "That's a great manga isn't it?"

"Oh you read manga?"

"Yeah, I love manga and anime."

The conversation continued as the bonded over shared interest. Jack actually felt like he had a shot of something here. Before she bid him farewell he mustered up the courage. "Could I take you out to coffee?" The girl who's name was Maria hesitated a bit. "It's alright if you don't want to..." She shook her head and agreed to the arrangement.

The next day, Jack met up with Maria at the coffee shop and was stunned. Her long and deep raven hair and her beautiful eyes that matched the shade of coffee itself made him feel intimidated. However, Jack again mustered up enough courage to engage and make friendly conversation with her. Maria mid-way through the meeting brought up the Succubus lecture from the other day.

"So, what do you think about the Succubus thing..."

"Oh, well to tell you the truth it was weird how everyone reacted."

"How so?"

"Well there are worse things to lose than virility, y'know?"

"Yeah..."

Maria let out a sigh. Jack asked, "Is something wrong?" She shook her head no. He wondered what could be bothering her. After the coffee date, Jack smiled and asked her to meet again. She gave a tepid smile and agreed. Jack resolved to get to the bottom of what was making her act so weird. Later that day, he got texts from Maria and they went on and on. Bonding even more strongly. It was like Romeo and Juliet. They really liked each other.

On the next date, Jack insisted that he would be understanding with whatever problem she could be dealing with. Maria said to meet later at the park so they could be alone. At the park, Maria was waiting as beautiful as ever. Jack looked concerned, "Okay, you can tell me anything Maria..."

"The truth is...is that I'm a succubus."

Jack was taken aback. "You're really a succubus?" She silently nodded and looked on the verge of tears.

"Well, you're so amazing that it doesn't matter."

"But, Jack I can't have children nor anyone who wants to be with me can."

"That's alright Maria."

He embraced her as tears began to flow down her cheeks. After she had stopped crying. Something changed slightly in her demeanor. "I'm a virgin. I never had sex before even at 20..." "Me too..." Jack interjected.

She glanced around. This place is sort of secluded she thought and Jack was okay with the cursed power it seemed. "I could...give you a blowjob." Jack, a very proper person hesitated but, fell into lust. "O-okay." He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers revealing a throbbing 8-inch penis. Maria's eyes widened in shock. "Wow, it's so big!" "Do you like it?" Jack said nervously as it had a slight curve that he worried about. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Maria exclaimed.

She gently moved her hand along its length and held it. Then, put it in her mouth. Jack let out a slight gasp as she began to lick the head. "Mmm, that tasted good" She smiled at Jack and then put it in her mouth a second time but, with more of it engulfed within. Naughty sucking and slobbering sounds was driving Jack crazy along with her moist mouth finagling his virgin cock.

"Jack before I lose control, I want to tell you that if I make you cum then you'll lose the ability to have children." Jack huffing said, "It's okay, Maria. I just want you to live your sexual fantasies." She was stunned but, then a dark demeanor took over her. "Oh Jack." She put him in her mouth again and began to suck more wildly. "Oooh." Jack was being driven crazy, he was choosing a path of childlessness for a momentary pleasure, no, he was finally in love with someone and this was a sacrifice he was willing to make.

All of a sudden, they heard a crowd of people go by. Maria stood up and Jack backed off. The crowd of people passed by, unawares, of the human-succubus interaction that was taking place. Jack, as proper as ever, said "I just can't do it in public, sorry." Maria relented, "Well I live nearby. Let's do whatever we want there." Jack imagined what they could do with each other and got incredibly excited. They quickly made their way to Maria's home.

However, a horrible event had happened earlier that day. Professor Jeffery was arguing with his wife over the phone as he was driving home. "JEFFREYYOUWERESUPPOSEDTOPICKTHEKIDSUPFROMSOCCERPRACTICE,YOUARESOIRRESPONSIBLEISWEARYOU'READUMBASS" His wife screeched. Jeffrey responded with blood vessels nearly popping in his head, "IHATETHOSELITTLESHITS,INEVERSHOULDHAVEHADKIDSWITHYOUDUMBITCHDUMBFUCKINGWHOREFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a cliff and gunned for it. He went flying off and into the ravine below. By the time, news had reached Jack he was in his apartment. His phone was blowing up with the horrible event.

"Hmm, this kind of ruins my mood to be honest. He was a family friend for a long time, even helped babysit me..." Maria was understanding. She suppressed her desires in order to care for Jack's well-being. They had a lovely dinner and slept without sex.

After a couple of days, Jack was in Maria's home again. He was ready to fuck with no interruption. Maria began taking her clothes off and so did Jack. His glorious cock was facing his lover yet again.

"How big is it?"

"Eight inches, I measured. Weird I know."

She looked at it like a mongoose challenging a snake. She went and laid on the bed and beckoned for Jack to come follow suit. They began making out and caressing each other. Jack went down and began to lick and explore her pussy. She moaned uncontrollably, "Oooh fuck! That's so good. Oooh" Jack was having fun pleasing and teasing her. She was getting incredibly wet. "I love roses" he said and continued to munch down. Soon, Maria couldn't take it anymore. "Jack I need your dick!"

He got on top of her and slowly penetrated. She yelped in pain and Jack carefully and slowly retreated. "You okay." Maria responded with a "yeah" and they began to fuck at a slow and sensual pace. Eventually, Jack began to pick up the pace. It was heaven, it was so wonderful. But, he felt that he was going to cum any second now. "Fuck! Maria I'm gonna cum!" However, maria's monster pussy clamped down on Jack's balls and prevented him cumming. It was like a tight vacuum and Jack began fucking her like laffy taffy. Stretching her pussy to normally inhuman levels with each thrust.

She screamed in both pleasure and agony. "Don't you fucking stop! Jack! Oh Jack! Fucking Jack!" Her head leaned over with her jaw agape. The only discernible means of communication were moans of pleasure. Jack was being so pleasured it was like torture to him. Maria's succubus pussy began to relax its grip around his balls. He was going to cum in her pussy full blast. He felt it well up inside of him. He couldn't control himself as he was slamming her like the waves of the sea slam a small boat.

Moments before he came, he started a moan that turned into a groan of sheer pleasure as he shot ropes of cum into her womb. Maria grabbed Jack's hair and held him tightly. After he had finished shooting, he collapsed into her. Maria with her leftover stamina slowly began stroking her hand across Jack's back as he drifted off into sleep and so did she shortly thereafter.