Succubus Roommate

Story Info
Your Succubus Roomate Feeds and Milks You for an Audience.
5.9k words
4.76
16.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
King__Cum
King__Cum
47 Followers

Ever since the dawn of recorded history, Succubi have terrorized humans. Requiring human semen for sustenance, Succubi would attack men to feed off of their essence, leaving them dead in the process. However, this all changed about forty years ago. A coalition was formed by the Succubus leaders to encourage cooperation between Succubi and humans in order to provide a more sustainable environment for feeding off willing participants.

Now, Succubi are a part of everyday life. They have their own history classes taught in schools, they have their own TV networks, their own group sports, and many of them have even taken human men as life-long partners. This is one story that takes place in this world...

-----

I'm almost falling asleep at the wheel as I drive home from work.

Today was rough, there were so many orders going out at the warehouse that I barely had enough time to take even a ten-minute break. I was on my feet from the moment I showed up at 7, and sitting here in my car is the closest I've felt to comfort in the past nine hours.

I turn the AC on full blast, as cold as it can go, just to try to keep myself from dozing. Only ten more minutes until I'm home, and then I can finally just zone out and relax. I wonder if Freyalline cooked me up something nice. I must admit, not having to worry about doing any extra work at home makes the days seem a little less harsh. It's a massive weight off my shoulders knowing that there's no dishes, laundry, or cleaning I'd have to do at the end of a grueling shift.

I pull into the garage of my apartment building and head upstairs. Seventh floor, third door on the right. I put my keys into the slot and open the door, where I'm immediately welcomed home by the aroma of steak and vegetables, practically lifting me off my feet and enticing me through the doorway.

"Welcome home!" I hear a voice call out from the kitchen. I make my way towards the savory scents and see Freyalline standing there in her pink-plaid cooking apron. "Hi, Freya. Smells amazing in here, what's cooking?" I ask, eagerly eyeing the plate which is currently being filled with carrots, potatoes, and asparagus by the head chef.

"It's a filet. Should be done in just a minute, if you want to go and take a seat at the table. I'll bring it out for you." she says, opening the oven to check out the steak, which serves only to fill the air in the room with that glorious umami flavor.

"Thanks, let me just get changed," I say as I quickly head off to my room. I strip off all of the worries of the day and throw them into a hamper, before putting on a fresh pair of pajamas and a soft, clean t-shirt. Nothing compares to dinnertime after a long and painful work day.

I grab a glass of water and bring it back to the table. As I sit down, Freya comes in and places the plate of steak right in front of me. The aroma nearly knocks me into a dream. Freya is such a talented cook, which makes no sense considering she doesn't actually even eat any of the food she makes. She's told me before that she really just likes the smells, and I can't blame her.

She stands next to me and motions for me to dig in, which I gladly and hastily do. One bite in, and I'm immediately in heaven. The sweet yet salty taste coats my tongue and brings a smile to my face. "It's incredible, Freya. Thank you so much. I needed this today."

"Rough day?" Freya asks, to which I nod, mouth full of food. She grabs a hold of my shoulders and starts delicately rubbing them, a massage which squeezes out all of my stress and replaces it with bliss. "I can make it better," Freya says, right into my ear. Her closeness makes me shudder. "Mind if I grab a bite too?" she asks, sultry yet professional.

"Absolutely you can," I say, tilting my head to the side and looking into her deep purple eyes. "Great," she replies, kissing me gently on the cheek before lifting herself up and removing her apron, revealing the tight jeans and blouse covering her voluptuous form. In a moment she ducks down and is gone from my sight, until a familiar rubbing sensation forms at my crotch. I look down and see those purple eyes reflecting what little light they can back at me from under the table.

Freya and I aren't dating, although based on a lot of the activities we do together, you would guess that we were. Freya had been my roommate for about a year now, and in that time, I've had the chance to become very close to her.

Freyalline was a Succubus, the consequences of which she made very clear before moving into my apartment. She pays half the rent, and since she works for so few hours in the day, she takes time in the afternoons to clean and cook. All she requires in exchange for this is one meal a day from me, although she definitely knows how to convince me to feed her more.

Succubi like Freya are built almost exactly the same as human women, though with a few obvious differences. Freya happens to be a light-purple-skinned Succubus, which is quite a common shade for her particular ancestry. Not only that, but she was also voluptuous, as curvy as any woman could hope to be. Her body was as if it were chiseled by an artist who had direct access to my mind, able to contour and mold his marble into a form that would be irresistible to any man.

Even now as I sit at the dinner table and glance down at her gently stroking my thighs, I can't take my eyes off of her form. Her clothing was tight, not because she purchased clothing too small for her (though I imagine that she does that anyway, just to titillate me all the more), but because her curves were so prominent that they always threatened to tear the fabric apart at the seams.

As Freya pushes and pulls at the thin cloth of my pajamas currently covering my crotch, I take note of her heaving breasts held tightly behind buttons straining to contain them. If it weren't for her top button being undone, revealing a scrumptious amount of cleavage, I'm certain that they would pop.

As she sits politely on her knees in front of me, I notice too that her jeans contour to her shapely thighs and butt. Notably, a small hole is located between her back pockets for her thin tail to poke through. Her tail is wagging, no doubt in anticipation of the meal that she is about to receive.

I cut a piece of steak and place it in my mouth as Freya finally reaches her hand through the slit at the front of my pajamas to get closer to her serving utensil. She swiftly grips my cock and deftly pulls it through the fabric of my underwear, before the airy sensation of the kitchen finally touches my shaft as it is pulled free from my pants.

Just her touch is enough to send a slight shock into my spine, enough of one to stop chewing on my food as all of my attention is drawn to my penis. She strokes it all over as she usually does, ensuring that every inch of it is covered in her natural aphrodisiac. A heat wells up in my loins and begins spreading its way through my body, like a wave that emanates from my crotch. It spreads both up past my stomach and down through my thighs, leaving the affected areas completely relaxed and yet hopelessly aroused.

Suddenly, I feel a sharper twinge in my cock. I look back under the table and see that Freya has placed her long tongue directly on my frenulum. I've experienced the Succubus aphrodisiac quite a lot over the past year, but I still feel as though I'm never prepared for the jolt of the sensation. As her tongue touches the underside of my cock-head, a more powerful wave begins its spread, both faster and more emphatically than the one brought about by her delicate grip. Freya purposefully holds her tongue firm on that same spot, as I lean back in my chair as a wave of ecstasy begins spreading through my stiffening prick.

The sensation is tingly, almost like the sensation of pop rocks as my dick is engulfed in near-orgasmic electricity. My entire head is engulfed immediately, as I feel it travel down my length on a rapid transit to my balls. I am always excited for that moment during Freya's mealtimes, because once the aphrodisiac hits my testicles it feels as if they pop to life. I can literally feel millions of years of Succubus evolution in that moment take hold, as my balls instantly become a factory of semen. I can feel the inner workings begin to go into overtime mode, leaving me in a state of sparkling bliss.

Today, Freya is kind enough to accompany this sensation with a gentle yet firm squeeze of her left hand, causing the factory to cremasterically contract as it produces more and more food for my hungry roommate.

The wave doesn't stop there, and in fact moves further through my body than the one caused by her hands. All the way to my toes and all the way to my face, a warmth of orgasmic proportions envelops me entirely. Freya finally removes her tongue from my frenulum, though the sensation does persist.

"You're moaning so much! Does that mean you're ready for milking?" she asks. I wasn't even aware that I was making those sounds involuntarily, so I simply nodded to her, hoping against hope that she would finally give me the release that my body now craved above all else. I looked down and I see her purple eyes staring back at me, as she giggles before saying the words I have longed to hear since I woke up this morning.

"Let's dig in, then!"

She squeezes my balls firmly and pulls them away from my body in just the way she was taught, before opening her mouth and sliding my cock down her throat in one swift motion. An immediate and constant suction comes alongside the feeling of her tongue rubbing against the underside of my shaft, and from that point I cease to be myself and instead become a food source for a hungry Succubus.

The effect is immediate, I feel a strong orgasmic quake ripple throughout my body with my cock as the epicenter. I clench my body and brace my mind as I feel a torrent of semen get generated within my body, rush through my shaft and swiftly evacuate itself down Freya's velvet throat.

Her suction is relentless, and the stream of cream unending, as one single contraction pushes out every ounce of cum that Freya has built up within m, as it tries its best to rush out of the tip of my cock. My eyes roll back in my head and my body goes limp as I struggle to maintain any conscious thought. However, my body and mind are, at least in this moment, dedicated solely to one thing: feeding Freya.

She sucks on me for a full minute, gulping down my seed with precision before sliding my cock out of her mouth, making sure to stop herself just at the very tip so that no amount of the cum stream is wasted. She then opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, keeping it on the frenulum as she uses her free hand to stroke away at me.

At this point, the full orgasm feeling finally begins hitting me. What was once a sensation of clenching and longing finally erupted into pulses of pleasure as ropes and ropes of thick, white cum spurt into her mouth. She continues her feast eagerly as she strokes me for yet another full minute, each pull of her hand masterfully timed to coincide with the throbbing of my orgasm. I have been milked by Freyalline many hundreds of times, and yet my body still cannot get used to the sheer ecstasy of her technique. If there was somehow any question about the powers of a Succubus, one orgasm caused by them would lay those doubts to rest.

Freya pulls one last time on my cock before wrapping her soft lips around my head. She gives one last suck, which to me felt like my pipes being cleared of any remaining liquid, before gulping loudly and dropping my cock. I sit there in a daze, both exhausted and ecstatic, a vague haze of happiness and warmth enveloping my whole body.

Freya stands up from under the table and wipes her mouth with her apron that she had discarded on the floor.

"Delicious as always, thank you!"

I wanted to respond, but could afford her nothing more than a grunt and a laugh.

"Sorry, haha. I went a little hard today, I was just really hungry is all. I'll make it up to you tonight, okay?" she says, and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Here," she says, picking up my fork and knife and cutting a piece of steak. She holds it up to my mouth and says "Let me feed you, we're working tonight so you're gonna need all your energy."

I take a bite of the food and Freya strokes my hair. My life with a Succubus roommate definitely has its challenges, and it ABSOLUTELY has its perks, but my night was not over yet. Not by a long shot.

-----

It takes me about 5 minutes to go back to normal after Freya milks me. Normal enough to go back to whatever I was doing before, at least. My cock does always still tingle wherever I can feel Freya's drying saliva, and if I'm not careful those sensations are likely to get me off again.

I finish my steak after about 15 minutes, at which point I feel confident enough in my ability to NOT cum all over myself that I can finally put my dick back in my pants. For the moment, I have some free time to myself, and I use it to do the things I would normally do: play some video games, watch some TV, and relax.

At 9 pm, I hear Freya call for me from her bedroom. I can feel my dick perk up slightly as I stand up and head towards her call.

I am greeted by the sight of Freya in full lingerie, pitch black and lacy complete with garter belts and a tight choker around her neck. Her purple skin is completely smooth, almost inhumanly flawless, and her curves are on full display for me.

"Do you think this outfit looks good enough for tonight?" she asks, turning around and craning her neck to take a good look at her own backside. I follow her gaze and admire her two thick and weighty butt-cheeks, perfectly framed by the sheer black panties she is wearing.

I can barely get the words out. "Uh... yeah those are... wow." I stutter my way through the sentence and Freya giggles at my incompetence.

"Well," she replies, winking, "if you like it, then I know the viewers will too. Go ahead and lie down on the bed, I'm just gonna go adjust my hair."

Freya steps out of the room, and I watch each side of her bum jiggle back and forth with each step. Once she is finally out of sight, I snap back to reality and make my way towards the bed. I remove all my clothes, exposing my rock-hard prick to the air as I lay down and take my usual position, head resting comfortably on her bed's soft pillows.

Like most Succubi, Freya works. There are very few that actually occupy purely household roles, since Succubus culture so heavily emphasizes the value of hard work and self-starter behavior. Succubi have found many ways to work their various skill-sets into monetizable forms for themselves, and Freya is no different. She has found her niche in a space that was already massively popular even before Succubi incorporated themselves into human society.

Freya was a Succubus cam-girl

Succubi are now a massively popular category on all porn sites, not only because human men and women like getting off to the sight of voluptuous Succubus bodies, but also because Succubi themselves are so sexually active that they find pleasure in it too. Freya has told me all about her viewership, and 75 percent of her viewers and donators are actually Succubi. It's because of this that she has needed to switch up her content. That's where I come in.

Human men are content enough to watch Freya masturbate, but her Succubi viewers want something a little more. Perhaps obviously, Succubi mostly tune into other Succubus cam-shows to watch their favorite sluts pull large volumes of cum out of their willing boy-toys.

Freya comes back into her room with her hair tied up in a pencil bun. She glances at my dick and remarks "Good to see you're ready. I'm gonna start the show in just a minute."

She grabs her laptop and places it between my legs, right around where my ankles are. She opens the screen and fiddles with it until she has opened all of her software that she uses for streaming to the cam-show website. Once she finishes setting everything up, she turns to me and points towards my belly.

"Mind if I take a seat?" she asks.

"Go right ahead," I say, and eagerly watch as she kneels up on her own bed, swings her soft and supple thigh over my head, and firmly presses her butt down onto my stomach as she relaxes and lets most of her weight come to a rest on top of me.

"Comfy?" she asks, shimmying side to side as she straddles me.

"Yeah," I respond, taking in the sights with which Freya had just blessed me. The sight of her booty, heart-shaped and silkily rubbing against my bare skin, her thighs extruding out and wrapping around the sides of my torso, and her flawlessly well-toned back which extends all the up into the sky, chiseled as marble. The soft "squish" of her cheeks against my stomach sent those same aphrodisiac shivers radiating throughout my body as before. But, being experienced in the workings of her nighttime job, I knew that my role was simply to endure.

The angle that she had placed her laptop and the area that she currently sits prevented my face from being seen by the webcam. And really, that was for the better. As much as it is commonplace to see hyper-sexualization of Succubi in our society, I still wouldn't want my face plastered all over the front of a cam-girl site. Luckily for me and for the Succubi watching Freya's stream, my face was not the prime attraction.

"Hey guys and girls, I'm baaaack." I could hear Freya say to an anonymous crowd hidden behind a chatroom. "I've got my friend back again, and by the looks of it he's really ready to go..."

As Freya says this, I can feel her lightly stroke her fingers up either side of my shaft, making their way towards the tip. Shivers of ecstasy run up my spine, and while Freya's beautiful backside prevents me from seeing the action, I definitely feel blessed to have a front row seat to this attraction.

I hear the iconic "ding" noises coming from Freya's laptop, indicating to me that she received a tip from an anonymous viewer.

"Thank you so much, you guys are the best," Freya says, gripping my cock at its base and shaking my dick back and forth, no doubt to entice her viewers into providing even more of their well-spent wealth.

The shaking motion is enough to bring me nearly to the brink of orgasm. I reach my arms up to grab Freya's hips and give them a squeeze, which is my signal to her that I'm close to popping.

"Wow!" Freya says, loosening up her grip on my cock and leaving me in a mild state of needy agony. "This cock here is already close to going off. Does anyone here want me to break the seal on this guy and pull out the first cumshot of the night?"

I can hear the distinctive "pings" of Freya's chatroom going wild, and all the while I can feel my dick twitching in anticipation, as if spurned on by the cheers of an invisible crowd.

"You all seem so eager. Alright, let's pop this cock!" Freya says, and I grip her hips in wait. I can feel that with one hand she grabs my balls and cups them, and with her other hand she squeezes my shaft and pulled her hand upward, as if my dick were an udder and her a simple farmer's daughter trying to get some milk.

I clench my fingers down hard into her soft hips as the first orgasm of the night takes over my body. I stare harshly into Freya's backside as I unleash (what I assume is) a river of ejaculate from my cock. Freya sure knows how to give her fans a show, as she slides her fingers deftly around the underside of my cock-head, coaxing out more and more of a load as the "pings" of her chatroom go wild.

"He's cumming sooo much today! You all are very lucky to be getting a show like this. I drained so much out of him for dinner tonight that I was worried that he might not be able to ever cum again... But luckily I know just the spots he likes." Her tone is obviously performative. On her off days she tends to be reserved and well-mannered, even during her daily meals. But during her shows she clearly plays up her promiscuity.

King__Cum
King__Cum
47 Followers
12